Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 RP with Kingman
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 138 139
Yeah!

What kind of character were you planning on playing? and are we including a romantic element?

I have a Hollow Knight-inspired character I was thinking about using? I'll type up a short form later if that's alright with you
Yeah!

What kind of character were you planning on playing? and are we including a romantic element?

I have a Hollow Knight-inspired character I was thinking about using? I'll type up a short form later if that's alright with you
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
I’m kinda fluid when it comes to characters so I’m not quite sure yet but I’m totally cool with romance as a sub-plot!
:0 I can’t wait to see! Hollow Knight is amazing, maybe one of the kingdoms can be based on hollow nest or something for the ~aesthetic~
I’m kinda fluid when it comes to characters so I’m not quite sure yet but I’m totally cool with romance as a sub-plot!
:0 I can’t wait to see! Hollow Knight is amazing, maybe one of the kingdoms can be based on hollow nest or something for the ~aesthetic~
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
Alright, great!

Hallownest is great-the City of Tears is absolutely gorgeous

the Royal Waterways though...hmm

XD

I'll give my boi a quick doodle and get to work on the form!
Alright, great!

Hallownest is great-the City of Tears is absolutely gorgeous

the Royal Waterways though...hmm

XD

I'll give my boi a quick doodle and get to work on the form!
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

bad flashbacks to flukemarm
And not to mention the soundtrack it’s beautiful
bad flashbacks to flukemarm
And not to mention the soundtrack it’s beautiful

oh noooo flukemarm

her soundtrack...

the Grimm and NKG soundtracks are some of my favorites :3

I just beat NKG yesterday for the first time too, that was fun!
oh noooo flukemarm

her soundtrack...

the Grimm and NKG soundtracks are some of my favorites :3

I just beat NKG yesterday for the first time too, that was fun!

Good job dude! NKG took me several days of little sleep lmao
I mostly just dislike the sounds of the Waterway including Flukemarm. Always making weird sucky sounds
Good job dude! NKG took me several days of little sleep lmao
I mostly just dislike the sounds of the Waterway including Flukemarm. Always making weird sucky sounds

Thanks!

Yeah...as someone in a YT video once put it (I think it was Rusty?) the waterways sound like "someone aggressively trying to unclog a toilet" which is fitting if you take into account the Dung Defender...
Thanks!

Yeah...as someone in a YT video once put it (I think it was Rusty?) the waterways sound like "someone aggressively trying to unclog a toilet" which is fitting if you take into account the Dung Defender...

That is..:eerily completely correct
That is..:eerily completely correct

...yeah

What was your favorite area in the game?
...yeah

What was your favorite area in the game?

Mm probably Fungal Wastes bc the Mantis Tribe and Lords plus the soundstrack, but City of Tears is a close second!
Mm probably Fungal Wastes bc the Mantis Tribe and Lords plus the soundstrack, but City of Tears is a close second!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 138 139