Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 RP with Kingman
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 138 139
Oh yeah, the Mantis Tribe bossfight was amazing!

do you have a favorite character?
Oh yeah, the Mantis Tribe bossfight was amazing!

do you have a favorite character?
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
It was! Such a nice surprise too
Probably Hornet or the Ghost! You?
It was! Such a nice surprise too
Probably Hornet or the Ghost! You?
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
I love Quirrel, though I will admit I've been eyeing Lurien and PK lately, so the bean boy better watch out-
I love Quirrel, though I will admit I've been eyeing Lurien and PK lately, so the bean boy better watch out-
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

Ngl Lurien scares me just a tad bc it’s so hard to beat the watcher Knights D:
Quirrel is amazing
Ngl Lurien scares me just a tad bc it’s so hard to beat the watcher Knights D:
Quirrel is amazing

Lurien's a bit of a blank slate, so I've been trying to make him more than just a PK simp XD

he deserves to be as cool as his colleagues

The watcher knights...I am not looking forward to trying to beat them on Radiant
Lurien's a bit of a blank slate, so I've been trying to make him more than just a PK simp XD

he deserves to be as cool as his colleagues

The watcher knights...I am not looking forward to trying to beat them on Radiant

Lurien is kind of a massive PK simp, they didn’t nearly give him as much depth as the other two, very sad :(
Took me like 30 tries to beat them on normal I’m just gonna not look at them ever again lmao
Lurien is kind of a massive PK simp, they didn’t nearly give him as much depth as the other two, very sad :(
Took me like 30 tries to beat them on normal I’m just gonna not look at them ever again lmao

Yeah :(
the backstory I've made for him is completely ridiculous and implausible, but hey at least he's cool now XD

I feel that...did you use the chandelier hack in the Tower?
Yeah :(
the backstory I've made for him is completely ridiculous and implausible, but hey at least he's cool now XD

I feel that...did you use the chandelier hack in the Tower?

Honestly it’s better than him being a :/ ‘I’m just here to get to’ character

Yep! I watched a video bc I wouldn’t beat them the first ten tries so
Honestly it’s better than him being a :/ ‘I’m just here to get to’ character

Yep! I watched a video bc I wouldn’t beat them the first ten tries so

...so I might have made him functionally immortal and the last living follower/creation of the Shade Lord

I beat them by sheer dumb luck honestly
...so I might have made him functionally immortal and the last living follower/creation of the Shade Lord

I beat them by sheer dumb luck honestly

angst is always necessary

Same dude it was so hard
angst is always necessary

Same dude it was so hard

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 138 139