Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 RP with Kingman
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 138 139
I thought that was Alagaesia?

the sun does not have a food permit and is now a public health hazard

Oh, that works! Bc you need water for steam...

I think the ocean would be cool, bc then we could have floating steampunk islands making up the kingdom
I thought that was Alagaesia?

the sun does not have a food permit and is now a public health hazard

Oh, that works! Bc you need water for steam...

I think the ocean would be cool, bc then we could have floating steampunk islands making up the kingdom
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
Alagaesia is like the entire thing; Boddring is like a large portion of it. Alagaesia is a continent I think? Tbh I don’t know the difference lmao

Goshdarnit sun,,you went and done this

ooooooooo floaty islands amazing - the islands are very well protected and maybe it’s said no one can conquer them from the outside?

Maybe there’s a mountain range and plains that are uncivilized but made up of tribes? Very magical etc but don’t have buildings and prone to warring
Alagaesia is like the entire thing; Boddring is like a large portion of it. Alagaesia is a continent I think? Tbh I don’t know the difference lmao

Goshdarnit sun,,you went and done this

ooooooooo floaty islands amazing - the islands are very well protected and maybe it’s said no one can conquer them from the outside?

Maybe there’s a mountain range and plains that are uncivilized but made up of tribes? Very magical etc but don’t have buildings and prone to warring
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
Ah, gotcha

I google searched it and nothing came up, so I got confused

if the Radiance is the sun does that make PK the moon? bc he pale and glowy?

or is he just milk

That's perfect! Maybe some metals negate magic and the steampunk islands are like "haha metal everything go brrrrr"

I like that idea-that might provide some challenge for our characters if they ever have to cross the mountains
Ah, gotcha

I google searched it and nothing came up, so I got confused

if the Radiance is the sun does that make PK the moon? bc he pale and glowy?

or is he just milk

That's perfect! Maybe some metals negate magic and the steampunk islands are like "haha metal everything go brrrrr"

I like that idea-that might provide some challenge for our characters if they ever have to cross the mountains
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

Idk I think he’s the moon but also the milk theory seems solid. He could possible also just be a wörm

Metal food metal food-
Lmao the magic users just have to cry when they go there-maybe it also burns some of the magic people, like the myth where iron burns fairies?

Scary mountain
Currently we have uh
Hollownest place - underground
Ellesmera place - forest :)
Seafaring steampunks- s k y c I t y over da s e a
Crazy mountain people- in the mountains +plaines
Normal people - probably some nice land

That’s like most biomes lol
Idk I think he’s the moon but also the milk theory seems solid. He could possible also just be a wörm

Metal food metal food-
Lmao the magic users just have to cry when they go there-maybe it also burns some of the magic people, like the myth where iron burns fairies?

Scary mountain
Currently we have uh
Hollownest place - underground
Ellesmera place - forest :)
Seafaring steampunks- s k y c I t y over da s e a
Crazy mountain people- in the mountains +plaines
Normal people - probably some nice land

That’s like most biomes lol

what if PK is a worm
but
he's a worm on a string

yeah XD

oh yes I like that

bad steampunk metal burns the magic users

steampunk kingdom is invincible

are we going to throw in some canon characters from Hollow Knight and Inheritance? PK, WL, and the Radiance specifically, more if you want to add them
what if PK is a worm
but
he's a worm on a string

yeah XD

oh yes I like that

bad steampunk metal burns the magic users

steampunk kingdom is invincible

are we going to throw in some canon characters from Hollow Knight and Inheritance? PK, WL, and the Radiance specifically, more if you want to add them

PK is confirmed worm on a string

Sure! Arya as Queen of Ellesmera, maybe? Also probably Shade Lord-
PK is confirmed worm on a string

Sure! Arya as Queen of Ellesmera, maybe? Also probably Shade Lord-

Shade Lord shows up after Radiance has her nonexistent food permit revoked-

arya as queen is yes

Murtagh just randomly vibing in the middle of nowhere with Thorn perhaps?
Shade Lord shows up after Radiance has her nonexistent food permit revoked-

arya as queen is yes

Murtagh just randomly vibing in the middle of nowhere with Thorn perhaps?

Shade lord is the FDA

seems like a murgatah thing to do tbh maybe he’s with the mountain ppl but he’s like they only barely know of him?
Eragon has probably yeeted off into nowhere so-
Shade lord is the FDA

seems like a murgatah thing to do tbh maybe he’s with the mountain ppl but he’s like they only barely know of him?
Eragon has probably yeeted off into nowhere so-

Shade Lord is the FDA that's perfect

sounds good

"yeah btw there's a random emo weirdo with a dragon vibin' over there, we just leave him to his angst and he leaves us alone"

Eragon is on the other side of the planet, training more dergs and riders
Shade Lord is the FDA that's perfect

sounds good

"yeah btw there's a random emo weirdo with a dragon vibin' over there, we just leave him to his angst and he leaves us alone"

Eragon is on the other side of the planet, training more dergs and riders

Eragon just said : peace bro

“Yeah he like sometimes comes down but never says hi”

Uhhh what should the other places be named uh
Eragon just said : peace bro

“Yeah he like sometimes comes down but never says hi”

Uhhh what should the other places be named uh

1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 138 139