Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 RP with Kingman
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 138 139
is it really worth it if there's no angst?

I knowwww

however watcher knights are not the boss I hate the most

that award goes to the brooding mawlek and its violent ways of enforcing its personal space
is it really worth it if there's no angst?

I knowwww

however watcher knights are not the boss I hate the most

that award goes to the brooding mawlek and its violent ways of enforcing its personal space
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
exactly lmao
Sadly I encountered the mawlel at the very end of the game as I couldn’t not find it and therefore went ‘ah beginner boss’ and merked it

exactly lmao
Sadly I encountered the mawlel at the very end of the game as I couldn’t not find it and therefore went ‘ah beginner boss’ and merked it

| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
XD

I only had dash and mantis claw when I encountered it for the first time so it beat me up a good 20 times before I gave up

I came back with monarch wings and shade cloak...and still died like 5 times before finally beating it
XD

I only had dash and mantis claw when I encountered it for the first time so it beat me up a good 20 times before I gave up

I came back with monarch wings and shade cloak...and still died like 5 times before finally beating it
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

It’s so angry for no reason jeez
I’ve also lost to it enough times in the Pantheon that I just did it over and over in the hall of gods so that I just don’t have to deal with it anymore
It’s so angry for no reason jeez
I’ve also lost to it enough times in the Pantheon that I just did it over and over in the hall of gods so that I just don’t have to deal with it anymore

it do be lonely tho
it needs some brooding mawlek friends...and to cut down on the sunny-d

that's fair

I beat it on attuned, then freaked out at ascended and haven't gone back XD
it do be lonely tho
it needs some brooding mawlek friends...and to cut down on the sunny-d

that's fair

I beat it on attuned, then freaked out at ascended and haven't gone back XD

Sunny-D lmaoooao
XDD
Sunny-D lmaoooao
XDD

the radiance wants to feed it to everyone but the pale king says "no drink milk instead"
the radiance wants to feed it to everyone but the pale king says "no drink milk instead"

The Shade Lord says drink oil
The Shade Lord says drink oil

Unn says drink lime soda
Unn says drink lime soda

Unn is based

Grimm says drink koolaid lmao
Unn is based

Grimm says drink koolaid lmao

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 138 139