Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 RP with Kingman
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 138 139
So we just need to name the mountains and steampunk land...

Maybe the latter can be called Aether or Automata?
So we just need to name the mountains and steampunk land...

Maybe the latter can be called Aether or Automata?
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
Ooo I really like Automata!

Maybe the mountains can be called like ‘The Wild Lands’ or sum
Ooo I really like Automata!

Maybe the mountains can be called like ‘The Wild Lands’ or sum
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
I like that

(rando stranger): don't go to the Wild Lands...

(characters): why

(rando stranger): tf you mean "why" it's literally called the Wild Lands
I like that

(rando stranger): don't go to the Wild Lands...

(characters): why

(rando stranger): tf you mean "why" it's literally called the Wild Lands
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

They’re ~wild~

The big kingdom idk what to name tho
Probably a key smash name
They’re ~wild~

The big kingdom idk what to name tho
Probably a key smash name

Xira maybe?

or Ashdell, Alynth, Volari, Ravalyn...
Xira maybe?

or Ashdell, Alynth, Volari, Ravalyn...

I like Xira! It’s short and my monkey brain can remember that lmao
I like Xira! It’s short and my monkey brain can remember that lmao

XD

Alright then! Time for characters...

I'll need to leave from 16:00-17:30 FR time though, I have a test :/
XD

Alright then! Time for characters...

I'll need to leave from 16:00-17:30 FR time though, I have a test :/

Np! I have homework to do so it’s all good!
Mmm characters
Np! I have homework to do so it’s all good!
Mmm characters

quick summary of mine before I make the proper form:

Name: Vigil

Race: they're an escaped vessel don't tell pk

Appearance: Vigil is tall (around 7' 0") and rail-thin (he looks like a breeze would blow him over). His hair is pure white and falls to his hips, and a pair of tall horns poke out of his hair. He has a curved white line with shorter lines along the bottom hovering between his horns. It opens into an eye when he uses allsight or foresight. Their posture is absolutely horrible-they're usually bent over in a slouch unless they make an effort to stand up straight. Vigil's usual outfit consists of black boots, a black turtlenecked bodysuit with long sleeves and matching gloves (the turtleneck part is pulled over their mouth and nose like a mask) (what's under the bodysuit? nobody knows), and a soft gray cloak. They also wear a dark gray scarf around their neck. Vigil's main weapon is a lance. Their expression is usually soft and relaxed, and they smell faintly of vanilla perfume.

Personality: He's a fairly relaxed person, content to go along with whatever's happening and only trying to influence the timelines when he feels like he needs to. Vigil a mediator at heart, and it's relatively easy for them to make friends once they stop being so heckin shy around people. He's a thick-skinned, gentle soul who prefers not harming others unless necessary. He is unfortunately also a bit of a hopeless romantic. His hobbies include reading, drawing (painting when they can get their hands on supplies), dabbling in different forms of art, and wandering the cities. Vigil's favorite genres are sappy romance and fantasy. He also doesn't know how to write. Vigil is mute (no voice to speak babey) but has been taught an obscure form of sign language by someone they traveled with for a while. Unfortunately for them, not that many people know said language, so they often have to resort to charades to get their point across.

History:

Powers: Allsight and foresight, but he doesn't often feel the need to use them more than needed to keep himself safe. They can also speak to other void beings.

Other: They're a triplet separated from their triplets, and someday wants to find them again.

hopefully this character is cool with you! I didn't want to make them OP because that's never fun :/
quick summary of mine before I make the proper form:

Name: Vigil

Race: they're an escaped vessel don't tell pk

Appearance: Vigil is tall (around 7' 0") and rail-thin (he looks like a breeze would blow him over). His hair is pure white and falls to his hips, and a pair of tall horns poke out of his hair. He has a curved white line with shorter lines along the bottom hovering between his horns. It opens into an eye when he uses allsight or foresight. Their posture is absolutely horrible-they're usually bent over in a slouch unless they make an effort to stand up straight. Vigil's usual outfit consists of black boots, a black turtlenecked bodysuit with long sleeves and matching gloves (the turtleneck part is pulled over their mouth and nose like a mask) (what's under the bodysuit? nobody knows), and a soft gray cloak. They also wear a dark gray scarf around their neck. Vigil's main weapon is a lance. Their expression is usually soft and relaxed, and they smell faintly of vanilla perfume.

Personality: He's a fairly relaxed person, content to go along with whatever's happening and only trying to influence the timelines when he feels like he needs to. Vigil a mediator at heart, and it's relatively easy for them to make friends once they stop being so heckin shy around people. He's a thick-skinned, gentle soul who prefers not harming others unless necessary. He is unfortunately also a bit of a hopeless romantic. His hobbies include reading, drawing (painting when they can get their hands on supplies), dabbling in different forms of art, and wandering the cities. Vigil's favorite genres are sappy romance and fantasy. He also doesn't know how to write. Vigil is mute (no voice to speak babey) but has been taught an obscure form of sign language by someone they traveled with for a while. Unfortunately for them, not that many people know said language, so they often have to resort to charades to get their point across.

History:

Powers: Allsight and foresight, but he doesn't often feel the need to use them more than needed to keep himself safe. They can also speak to other void beings.

Other: They're a triplet separated from their triplets, and someday wants to find them again.

hopefully this character is cool with you! I didn't want to make them OP because that's never fun :/

pk: aNOTHER CHILD TO KILL? THROW THEM INTO THE ABYSS

They look great! I’m still workin on mine but he’s basically a lordling who’s dragon died and now he’s big sad
pk: aNOTHER CHILD TO KILL? THROW THEM INTO THE ABYSS

They look great! I’m still workin on mine but he’s basically a lordling who’s dragon died and now he’s big sad

1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 138 139