Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | BNHA Next Generation (IC)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34 35
Dominique stood up once her teacher had finished the instructions, having sorted out all business she needed to do. That mostly included sizing up her classmates and signing papers. The red-skinned, devilish girl stood up to her full height, which was quite tall compared to the other girls of the class. She walked back to get her uniform, and then to the changing rooms.

After suiting up, she walked out, watching everyone else, as she headed out to the field. She was amused, especially with "Glitter Bomb" as Bakugo Sensei dubbed them. She did her best to keep a straight face throughout class even though she had the urge to laugh whenever one of her classmates got a nickname. The only thing stopping her was the motivation not to get yelled out on the first day.
Dominique stood up once her teacher had finished the instructions, having sorted out all business she needed to do. That mostly included sizing up her classmates and signing papers. The red-skinned, devilish girl stood up to her full height, which was quite tall compared to the other girls of the class. She walked back to get her uniform, and then to the changing rooms.

After suiting up, she walked out, watching everyone else, as she headed out to the field. She was amused, especially with "Glitter Bomb" as Bakugo Sensei dubbed them. She did her best to keep a straight face throughout class even though she had the urge to laugh whenever one of her classmates got a nickname. The only thing stopping her was the motivation not to get yelled out on the first day.
Either She/Her or They/Them, don't really care that much

"Wait- who are you?"
- Some random kid
Nuru ~ Giga-Impact ~

Nuru couldn't help but bounce in excitement. A quirk test? NEAT! But... wait, she needed to charge up to really show off... and... none of her classmates really looked like the physical combatant types... Well, except the guy who's trying to make the teacher angry... He looked bulky enough to put some weight behind his punches. But at the same time... he came in gasping for breath from such a short run...

He probably wasn't the physical type.

She sighed, now having to actually think about how she'd actually accrue the needed energy to do anything remotely flashy with her quirk. She could probably ask Bakugou... his explosions were lower in heat-generation than most, most of the damage from his fights on the streets had looked to be concussive, rather than heat...

Then again, that would just make him angry... She could ask one of her classmates to punch her, and then just jump to build it up....

But that would make the teacher angry...

She puffed her cheeks as she took down her gym uniform, meandering toward the girl's bathroom/locker room to change. She glanced around at her fellow girls, the big red one was... impressive to say the least... definitely not of Asian descent, at that height... not that you could tell, considering she looked like the personification of Christian satan. Nuru idly wondered if she'd been teased about that growing up.

She pulled on the shirt, pulling her long pigtails out of the neck hole and coiling them up onto the sides of her head, crocodile-clipping them in place to keep them out of the way, before sliding her shoes back on and heading out to the track-field.
Nuru ~ Giga-Impact ~

Nuru couldn't help but bounce in excitement. A quirk test? NEAT! But... wait, she needed to charge up to really show off... and... none of her classmates really looked like the physical combatant types... Well, except the guy who's trying to make the teacher angry... He looked bulky enough to put some weight behind his punches. But at the same time... he came in gasping for breath from such a short run...

He probably wasn't the physical type.

She sighed, now having to actually think about how she'd actually accrue the needed energy to do anything remotely flashy with her quirk. She could probably ask Bakugou... his explosions were lower in heat-generation than most, most of the damage from his fights on the streets had looked to be concussive, rather than heat...

Then again, that would just make him angry... She could ask one of her classmates to punch her, and then just jump to build it up....

But that would make the teacher angry...

She puffed her cheeks as she took down her gym uniform, meandering toward the girl's bathroom/locker room to change. She glanced around at her fellow girls, the big red one was... impressive to say the least... definitely not of Asian descent, at that height... not that you could tell, considering she looked like the personification of Christian satan. Nuru idly wondered if she'd been teased about that growing up.

She pulled on the shirt, pulling her long pigtails out of the neck hole and coiling them up onto the sides of her head, crocodile-clipping them in place to keep them out of the way, before sliding her shoes back on and heading out to the track-field.
Nextgenlogo.png
Motowari didn't know what to think... a test? She almost cringed. How was her Quirk going to help her against the other's... Motowari sighed and made her way to her gym uniform. She changed in the bathroom and made her way to the field.
Motowari didn't know what to think... a test? She almost cringed. How was her Quirk going to help her against the other's... Motowari sighed and made her way to her gym uniform. She changed in the bathroom and made her way to the field.
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Eliza stood up with the others to go grab her uniform. It was modified heavily, just like she had specified in her letter. Thank god she hadn't gotten word in late, and she genuinely felt bad for those who had yet to make any adjustments.

Oh well, she had to change. Which meant grabbing a bathroom stall seeing how much of a hassle it was even with shirts she had cut by hand. It fit, a little too loose. It was much better than being too tight, seeing as she could still move her arms comfortably.

Heading out to the field, she looked around in an effort to see what whatever this was would concern. Seeing as they were still learning quirks and all that, this may be fun.
Eliza stood up with the others to go grab her uniform. It was modified heavily, just like she had specified in her letter. Thank god she hadn't gotten word in late, and she genuinely felt bad for those who had yet to make any adjustments.

Oh well, she had to change. Which meant grabbing a bathroom stall seeing how much of a hassle it was even with shirts she had cut by hand. It fit, a little too loose. It was much better than being too tight, seeing as she could still move her arms comfortably.

Heading out to the field, she looked around in an effort to see what whatever this was would concern. Seeing as they were still learning quirks and all that, this may be fun.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
Nao quickly shoved their notebook into their bag, and pocketed their schedule. They grabbed their uniform and ran down to the locker rooms, before freezing with indecision. 'Oh, great. Just what I needed.'
They backtracked to the unisex bathrooms, changing quickly and throwing their clothes into their bag, before racing out to the field.
They dropped their bag a little ways away, pulling out the small whiteboard and pen just in case anyone wanted to talk to them, and went to stand a little ways away from their sensei.
Nao quickly shoved their notebook into their bag, and pocketed their schedule. They grabbed their uniform and ran down to the locker rooms, before freezing with indecision. 'Oh, great. Just what I needed.'
They backtracked to the unisex bathrooms, changing quickly and throwing their clothes into their bag, before racing out to the field.
They dropped their bag a little ways away, pulling out the small whiteboard and pen just in case anyone wanted to talk to them, and went to stand a little ways away from their sensei.
JXVUomh.png Much I marvelled this ungainly fowl to hear discourse so plainly,
Though its answer little meaning—little relevancy bore;
For we cannot help agreeing that no living human being
Ever yet was blessed with seeing bird above his chamber door—
Bird or beast upon the sculptured bust above his chamber door,
With such name as “Nevermore.”
—Edgar Allen Poe
[center][font=Gabriola][size=7][size=4][color=Cyan]AURE[/color][/size][/size][/font][/center] Aure had frozen for a second, blinking over the nickname, they...got their own? A happy little smile spread across his lips before the realization hit him, Running with these. . . oh. That was going to be ... "Pardon I dont think I can" he stated, only to come to the realization the teacher had already left, the slam of the door enough of an indicator of that.. He was so angry.. Aure looked back at the kimono...He had to go buy shoes and a backpack then.. after School, they could still leave right? hang out a bit in town? maybe? or perhaps the School had some for him, He hoped for the latter actually.. After a few more moments were taken to just absorb the situation, Aure folded the schedule into the book and put it in the Kimono's pocket.. and stood up, Glancing around the Room, he found his locker and the uniform, and made his way to the changing rooms, quickly switching into his outfit out of view of anyone there, and then made his way to the location they had been instructed to meet at.. The Classmates all seemed nice, The teacher too, if..high strung and ...volatile, kinda like his quirk it seemed, explosive. "Exploman." Aure dubbed him while following along the rest of the group out, to their tests... [right][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/720668022196535378/759808640881918032/aure_for_post.png[/img][/right]
AURE

Aure had frozen for a second, blinking over the nickname, they...got their own?
A happy little smile spread across his lips before the realization hit him, Running with these.
oh. That was going to be ...
"Pardon I dont think I can" he stated, only to come to the realization the teacher had already left, the slam of the door enough of an indicator of that..
He was so angry..
Aure looked back at the kimono...He had to go buy shoes and a backpack then..
after School, they could still leave right? hang out a bit in town? maybe?
or perhaps the School had some for him, He hoped for the latter actually..

After a few more moments were taken to just absorb the situation, Aure folded the schedule into the book and put it in the Kimono's pocket.. and stood up, Glancing around the Room, he found his locker and the uniform, and made his way to the changing rooms, quickly switching into his outfit out of view of anyone there, and then made his way to the location they had been instructed to meet at..

The Classmates all seemed nice, The teacher too, if..high strung and ...volatile, kinda like his quirk it seemed, explosive.
"Exploman." Aure dubbed him while following along the rest of the group out, to their tests...

aure_for_post.png
_
I like to RP
_
If ya see any of my dragons you like! hit me up!
Dominique stopped in her place on the field, and she turned to watch the others go by. There was a dragon looking one, a bat girl(Which was funny to her, she had loved batgirl in the comics she read back in America), and more, including a bubbly looking girl with pink hair. She wondered what their quirks would be, though she could tell for a couple of them.

She wondered what they thought of her? She looked like satan and towered over a lot of the other students. Though, that's what you get when you come from a tall family. She wondered if one of them would talk to her, or if she should approach someone herself.

She almost snorted when she saw Glitter Boy's heels. Oh, this was gonna be fun to watch. She couldn't wipe the smirk off her face.
Dominique stopped in her place on the field, and she turned to watch the others go by. There was a dragon looking one, a bat girl(Which was funny to her, she had loved batgirl in the comics she read back in America), and more, including a bubbly looking girl with pink hair. She wondered what their quirks would be, though she could tell for a couple of them.

She wondered what they thought of her? She looked like satan and towered over a lot of the other students. Though, that's what you get when you come from a tall family. She wondered if one of them would talk to her, or if she should approach someone herself.

She almost snorted when she saw Glitter Boy's heels. Oh, this was gonna be fun to watch. She couldn't wipe the smirk off her face.
Either She/Her or They/Them, don't really care that much

"Wait- who are you?"
- Some random kid
Minato
He was just happy that he didn’t get called out right there. Of course, the reacher would soon probably notice that whole gears inside the thing were missing, but that was something that future Minato could deal with rather than now. He sighed-he hates working out. More running? Really? He got up, walking to his locker and then the uniform closet and then to the bathroom.

He took a stall to change. He wasn’t the shameless type. He got out, putting his normal clothes away. With that, he walked out to the location, wincing as he saw the Frenchman’s shoes. Minato felt bad for the boy’s toes.
“Hey, uh...” he started awkwardly. Wait, did he know Japanese? He assumed he should, considering the location, but there was always uncertainty.
“Je t'aide, oui ? Eh... la robe d'orteil te mal. La fin du corps après ? Eh... moi, le métal aide bien la chaussure?” he offered choppily, accent horrid. His French was only passable because of Descartes, and even then it was bad.

He really hoped that the boy would understand Japanese, because if he had to keep doing that he would be classified as a crime against the language of France.
Minato was, for all intents and purposes, very used to lifting heavy things-but not running and jumping, so this was going to be painful for him for the second time today. How great.
Minato
He was just happy that he didn’t get called out right there. Of course, the reacher would soon probably notice that whole gears inside the thing were missing, but that was something that future Minato could deal with rather than now. He sighed-he hates working out. More running? Really? He got up, walking to his locker and then the uniform closet and then to the bathroom.

He took a stall to change. He wasn’t the shameless type. He got out, putting his normal clothes away. With that, he walked out to the location, wincing as he saw the Frenchman’s shoes. Minato felt bad for the boy’s toes.
“Hey, uh...” he started awkwardly. Wait, did he know Japanese? He assumed he should, considering the location, but there was always uncertainty.
“Je t'aide, oui ? Eh... la robe d'orteil te mal. La fin du corps après ? Eh... moi, le métal aide bien la chaussure?” he offered choppily, accent horrid. His French was only passable because of Descartes, and even then it was bad.

He really hoped that the boy would understand Japanese, because if he had to keep doing that he would be classified as a crime against the language of France.
Minato was, for all intents and purposes, very used to lifting heavy things-but not running and jumping, so this was going to be painful for him for the second time today. How great.
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
After listening to Bakugo-sensei talk Kawa got up from his seat. He looked over at the student in front of him, "Glitter Boy." However, he didn't speak up and simply went to the lockers to change. After quickly changing into the gym uniform Kawa began heading towards the exit until he saw Glitter Boy and another student, one of the runners. As Kawa listened in it appeared the other student was speaking French, or at least attempting to. Even though he didn't speak French it sounded very awkward and choppy. He slowly approached the pair. "H-Hey there... um." he trailed off, not knowing the boy's name. "I'm pretty sure he can speak Japanese. After all, he's still wearing the heels. Bakugo-sensei was yelling so loud and fast that it would be impossible for someone who only knew a little Japanese to understand him." Kawa looked down for a second before looking back up, blushing a bit from slight embarrassment. I hope I'm right, but what if I'm not and I made a fool of myself? He fidgeted anxiously.
After listening to Bakugo-sensei talk Kawa got up from his seat. He looked over at the student in front of him, "Glitter Boy." However, he didn't speak up and simply went to the lockers to change. After quickly changing into the gym uniform Kawa began heading towards the exit until he saw Glitter Boy and another student, one of the runners. As Kawa listened in it appeared the other student was speaking French, or at least attempting to. Even though he didn't speak French it sounded very awkward and choppy. He slowly approached the pair. "H-Hey there... um." he trailed off, not knowing the boy's name. "I'm pretty sure he can speak Japanese. After all, he's still wearing the heels. Bakugo-sensei was yelling so loud and fast that it would be impossible for someone who only knew a little Japanese to understand him." Kawa looked down for a second before looking back up, blushing a bit from slight embarrassment. I hope I'm right, but what if I'm not and I made a fool of myself? He fidgeted anxiously.
mU3UPIq.jpeg
Kiyuri signed her paper and looked around at the students. Bakugo-sensei was dishing out punishments like there was no tomorrow. She felt sorry for those being punished, but made a mental note to not make their mistakes.

Kiyuri changed into her gym uniform without much of a fuss and walked out onto the field. This was going to be a physical test, so she might as well save her energy by walking instead of running. She did spot a super-tall girl with red skin and curly hair that had been wrestled into a ponytail.

Well, I hate to judge by appearance, but she's probably a good choice for a friend who won't judge me for vomiting blood?

So she walked up to the girl and said, "Um, hi? I'm Kiyuri. What's your name?"
Kiyuri signed her paper and looked around at the students. Bakugo-sensei was dishing out punishments like there was no tomorrow. She felt sorry for those being punished, but made a mental note to not make their mistakes.

Kiyuri changed into her gym uniform without much of a fuss and walked out onto the field. This was going to be a physical test, so she might as well save her energy by walking instead of running. She did spot a super-tall girl with red skin and curly hair that had been wrestled into a ponytail.

Well, I hate to judge by appearance, but she's probably a good choice for a friend who won't judge me for vomiting blood?

So she walked up to the girl and said, "Um, hi? I'm Kiyuri. What's your name?"
aesq82D.gif
She/her

My wishlist
My artshop
My art dump
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34 35