Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | BNHA Next Generation (IC)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35
Arashi Raitoningu
Class 1-A Homeroom

Arashi jumped a bit as the teacher came in yelling. The lights flickered for a few seconds, settling off, then back on. He buried his face in his hands. Yep, they had a scary teacher, the perfect environment for him. Hopefully he’d get used to it, he felt bad about the lighting issues. Also it was embarrassing at the same time, it was probably obvious it was him...

He sighed and checked for his supplies. All there thankfully, he did not want to be expelled by Kastsuki Sensei for forgetting a book or something of the sort. He’d also probably get in trouble, as his mom had convinced him that was the only thing he would do in the outside world. Raitoningu was just glad to be away from her. He loved her, she was his mom if course, but she worried over every little flicker of the lights and glowing vein on his body.

Arashi sighed remembering he wasn’t entirely in uniform. Heck is be going to scold me for wearing a scarf over my uniform? Of course I can take it off but it’s covering the part of my face and I don’t want people to think my quirk has a... strange affect. He pulled the cloth further over his face. What the heck was he going to do if Sensei yelled at him... I mean it’s just a scarf but still...
Arashi Raitoningu
Class 1-A Homeroom

Arashi jumped a bit as the teacher came in yelling. The lights flickered for a few seconds, settling off, then back on. He buried his face in his hands. Yep, they had a scary teacher, the perfect environment for him. Hopefully he’d get used to it, he felt bad about the lighting issues. Also it was embarrassing at the same time, it was probably obvious it was him...

He sighed and checked for his supplies. All there thankfully, he did not want to be expelled by Kastsuki Sensei for forgetting a book or something of the sort. He’d also probably get in trouble, as his mom had convinced him that was the only thing he would do in the outside world. Raitoningu was just glad to be away from her. He loved her, she was his mom if course, but she worried over every little flicker of the lights and glowing vein on his body.

Arashi sighed remembering he wasn’t entirely in uniform. Heck is be going to scold me for wearing a scarf over my uniform? Of course I can take it off but it’s covering the part of my face and I don’t want people to think my quirk has a... strange affect. He pulled the cloth further over his face. What the heck was he going to do if Sensei yelled at him... I mean it’s just a scarf but still...
| Robbie | he/they/it | minor | fr +0 | still a “tired lad” |
Kurai had jumped in her seat a little at Bakugou-sensei's entry, but it was out of excitement rather than shock. She may have preferred underground heroes, but of the public heroes she followed, Ground Zero was one of her favourites. She appreciated how hard it was to keep a destructive quirk from doing too much damage. She would ask for an autograph, but she didn't want her teacher's first impression of her to be "airheaded fangirl".
She did hope that he wouldn't ask her to take off her beanie though. That wouldn't exactly end well.
Kurai had jumped in her seat a little at Bakugou-sensei's entry, but it was out of excitement rather than shock. She may have preferred underground heroes, but of the public heroes she followed, Ground Zero was one of her favourites. She appreciated how hard it was to keep a destructive quirk from doing too much damage. She would ask for an autograph, but she didn't want her teacher's first impression of her to be "airheaded fangirl".
She did hope that he wouldn't ask her to take off her beanie though. That wouldn't exactly end well.
y6Tz96p.pngFObX7rS.pngy6Tz96p.png
5hF3FGk.png
[size=7][size=7][size=7][center][b]BAKUGO, EXPLODING TEACHER[/b][/center][/size][/size][/size] [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/720668022196535378/760194267217657856/unknown.png[/img][/center] Bakugo's Entire frame seemed to twitch for a second, his hands gripping the air caused a sudden burst of smoke, much larger than the Smaller ones, as his mouth shut, an almost evil Grin Filling the space in... He'd been told The class was his to do with what he wanted... So his attention Snapped to the clock, before he Pointed at Eliza, Minato and Nao. "You've got Five Minutes, Run Around the Entire School Twice and get back to the classroom In time, Or You're Expelled." He already seemed Angry, and the obvious Glare he was giving them all seemed to mean he was not Joking.. "IM NOT WAITING OR COUNTING YOU IN, RUN." He barked. another explosion as he slammed his hand onto his desk...Which if anyone studied it, had a clear and obvious dark burnmark and cracked wood... He was serious..This was the hero class, and snarky children that wouldnt even respect their teacher..had no place there. Comments on Clothing, those would come Later, The Scarf was obvious, and what the hell was THAT RUG. "I've BEEN TOLD about your quirks in Orientation and such...IF YOU CANT wear the standard uniform you'll have ONE WEEK to specify what you need and a uniform will be MADE...AM I CLEAR?!" The spitfire of a Teacher Barked, the lights flickering which caused his attention to shift onto Arashi. "Keep your quirk under Control Or you're out."
BAKUGO, EXPLODING TEACHER
unknown.png
Bakugo's Entire frame seemed to twitch for a second, his hands gripping the air caused a sudden burst of smoke, much larger than the Smaller ones, as his mouth shut, an almost evil Grin Filling the space in...
He'd been told The class was his to do with what he wanted... So his attention Snapped to the clock, before he Pointed at Eliza, Minato and Nao.

"You've got Five Minutes, Run Around the Entire School Twice and get back to the classroom In time, Or You're Expelled."

He already seemed Angry, and the obvious Glare he was giving them all seemed to mean he was not Joking..
"IM NOT WAITING OR COUNTING YOU IN, RUN."

He barked. another explosion as he slammed his hand onto his desk...Which if anyone studied it, had a clear and obvious dark burnmark and cracked wood...
He was serious..This was the hero class, and snarky children that wouldnt even respect their teacher..had no place there.
Comments on Clothing, those would come Later, The Scarf was obvious, and what the hell was THAT RUG.

"I've BEEN TOLD about your quirks in Orientation and such...IF YOU CANT wear the standard uniform you'll have ONE WEEK to specify what you need and a uniform will be MADE...AM I CLEAR?!"

The spitfire of a Teacher Barked, the lights flickering which caused his attention to shift onto Arashi. "Keep your quirk under Control Or you're out."
_
I like to RP
_
If ya see any of my dragons you like! hit me up!
Motowari was stunned. Bakugo-sensei was not kidding around. She looked at the students who he had demanded run around the school. She didn't know their quirks or whether or not they'd be able to accomplish it.

Motowari was glad she hadn't been called on. She wouldn't have been able to run around the school in five minutes once, let alone twice. She glanced around the class, and then looked back at the teacher. She wondered what he was going to do next.
Motowari was stunned. Bakugo-sensei was not kidding around. She looked at the students who he had demanded run around the school. She didn't know their quirks or whether or not they'd be able to accomplish it.

Motowari was glad she hadn't been called on. She wouldn't have been able to run around the school in five minutes once, let alone twice. She glanced around the class, and then looked back at the teacher. She wondered what he was going to do next.
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Eliza was sorely mistaken, this teacher was not fun. She pouted, clenching her fists tightly. This had been her fault, but she was still furious despite it. Groaning, she stomped out the door.

She had no intention of being expelled, however little she cared this was indeed one of the best hero schools out there, and started running rather begrudgingly. If someone took offense to her dashing about the halls to get outside, Eliza had an excuse for now. What she didn't have an excuse for was the mumbled insults directed at her teacher.
Eliza was sorely mistaken, this teacher was not fun. She pouted, clenching her fists tightly. This had been her fault, but she was still furious despite it. Groaning, she stomped out the door.

She had no intention of being expelled, however little she cared this was indeed one of the best hero schools out there, and started running rather begrudgingly. If someone took offense to her dashing about the halls to get outside, Eliza had an excuse for now. What she didn't have an excuse for was the mumbled insults directed at her teacher.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
Kurai honestly felt bad for those sent to run outside, she hoped all of them would manage. Bakugou-sensei was probably being a little hypocritical too, so she hoped he wouldn't expel them.
Either way, she wasn't sure what to do about her beanie.
His words had been "If you can't".
Technically, there was nothing stopping her from leaving the beanie in her room. Did it count? She didn't really want to explain why she needed them, even if it was only to a teacher, but at the same time she did NOT want a repeat of last time.
He said they had a week right?
One week. That'll be enough time to decide what to do.
She gripped the table.
She'll be fine.
It'll be fine.
Kurai honestly felt bad for those sent to run outside, she hoped all of them would manage. Bakugou-sensei was probably being a little hypocritical too, so she hoped he wouldn't expel them.
Either way, she wasn't sure what to do about her beanie.
His words had been "If you can't".
Technically, there was nothing stopping her from leaving the beanie in her room. Did it count? She didn't really want to explain why she needed them, even if it was only to a teacher, but at the same time she did NOT want a repeat of last time.
He said they had a week right?
One week. That'll be enough time to decide what to do.
She gripped the table.
She'll be fine.
It'll be fine.
y6Tz96p.pngFObX7rS.pngy6Tz96p.png
5hF3FGk.png
Arashi nodded quickly as the teacher yelled at him. He quickly slid his scarf off too and into the backpack just to be sure he could minimize the potential loud situations he was bound to get himself in. Bellow the scarf revealed nothing unordinary besides a few glowing veins. He hated them, but what else was he going to do? He was lucky to have the chance to be a hero, and he did not wish to be expelled. He just had to keep his quirk quiet.

He was fairly embarrassed at his lack of control. He’d rather be running laps around the school because at least he knew how to amplify his speed. Arashi remained as quiet as possible though. He did not want to be on Bakugo Sensei’s bad side and it seemed he already was. Maybe mom was right about this being a terrible idea... He quietly crossed his legs on the chair in desperation to be as small and unnoticeable as possible.
Arashi nodded quickly as the teacher yelled at him. He quickly slid his scarf off too and into the backpack just to be sure he could minimize the potential loud situations he was bound to get himself in. Bellow the scarf revealed nothing unordinary besides a few glowing veins. He hated them, but what else was he going to do? He was lucky to have the chance to be a hero, and he did not wish to be expelled. He just had to keep his quirk quiet.

He was fairly embarrassed at his lack of control. He’d rather be running laps around the school because at least he knew how to amplify his speed. Arashi remained as quiet as possible though. He did not want to be on Bakugo Sensei’s bad side and it seemed he already was. Maybe mom was right about this being a terrible idea... He quietly crossed his legs on the chair in desperation to be as small and unnoticeable as possible.
| Robbie | he/they/it | minor | fr +0 | still a “tired lad” |
Nuru ~ Giga-Impact ~

Her eyes only got wider, and she couldn’t help but quirk a smile. He was fun. Interesting… and more importantly, he was kinda hot. Wait… no… bad Nuru, DO NOT CRUSH ON YOUR TEACHER…

It’s bad enough you have a crush on Mind-Blank… you are not collecting a dakimakura of Bakugou-sensei too… Seriously… you have the weirdest taste in men…

She shook her head slightly, shaking her thoughts straight and rattling the image of the grumpy teacher firmly out of her mind for now. She focused on him, before lifting her hand to ask a question.

“I know it’s a little weird… but… What if he can’t control it? Isn’t that part of why we get into schools like these?” Her head tilts, her hand still lifted as she voiced her question. “Also, you’re Ground-Zero, right? That Bakugou?” The moment she finished this last question, she allowed herself the momentary release of the big, over-wide fangirl smile she was restraining.

“You’re so cool. I used to watch the old news-casts and stuff from when you were going here… I… kind of hope we don’t have to deal with the same stuff you guys did… well… yet.”
Nuru ~ Giga-Impact ~

Her eyes only got wider, and she couldn’t help but quirk a smile. He was fun. Interesting… and more importantly, he was kinda hot. Wait… no… bad Nuru, DO NOT CRUSH ON YOUR TEACHER…

It’s bad enough you have a crush on Mind-Blank… you are not collecting a dakimakura of Bakugou-sensei too… Seriously… you have the weirdest taste in men…

She shook her head slightly, shaking her thoughts straight and rattling the image of the grumpy teacher firmly out of her mind for now. She focused on him, before lifting her hand to ask a question.

“I know it’s a little weird… but… What if he can’t control it? Isn’t that part of why we get into schools like these?” Her head tilts, her hand still lifted as she voiced her question. “Also, you’re Ground-Zero, right? That Bakugou?” The moment she finished this last question, she allowed herself the momentary release of the big, over-wide fangirl smile she was restraining.

“You’re so cool. I used to watch the old news-casts and stuff from when you were going here… I… kind of hope we don’t have to deal with the same stuff you guys did… well… yet.”
Nextgenlogo.png
Yume had suddenly sat herself up-straight but the poor girl was completely oblivious to Bakugo-sensei’s fiery attitude. Her head swayed from left to right, looking to her fellow classmates discretely as it seemed that a few were already picked on. Based on the assumption of their homeroom teacher’s demeanour, they were in for it for the year and Yume could hardly wait despite her aloofness.

Keeping herself calm on the down-low, the young girl wouldn’t draw attention to herself or find a reason to cause the teacher’s fiery temperament to ignite again. In such a short while, so much had happened and that was what urged Yume to take a glance at her teacher once more.

The man seemingly had good intentions although his attitude caused many to quiet down in mere moments, including herself. Not that it was a challenge. Yume could only pay attention to Bakugo-sensei as he seemed well-aware of everyone’s Quirks and what they could do. This day forth only promised that it’d be an eventful semester and that Yume would be introduced to different ways of using her Quirk. A small smile spread across her lips in kind, remaining attentive although it seemed that another pink haired girl had gotten excited.

From where Yume sat, she couldn’t help but watch the fan girl in action as her eyes glimmered and that her own smile was stretching her poor cheeks. Yume was absolutely baffled that someone could be heads over heels so early on but she couldn’t deny that Bakugo-sensei was a remarkable hero and that he was here within reason. She was an inner fan as well but she had to remain calm. Calm yourself, Yume.
Yume had suddenly sat herself up-straight but the poor girl was completely oblivious to Bakugo-sensei’s fiery attitude. Her head swayed from left to right, looking to her fellow classmates discretely as it seemed that a few were already picked on. Based on the assumption of their homeroom teacher’s demeanour, they were in for it for the year and Yume could hardly wait despite her aloofness.

Keeping herself calm on the down-low, the young girl wouldn’t draw attention to herself or find a reason to cause the teacher’s fiery temperament to ignite again. In such a short while, so much had happened and that was what urged Yume to take a glance at her teacher once more.

The man seemingly had good intentions although his attitude caused many to quiet down in mere moments, including herself. Not that it was a challenge. Yume could only pay attention to Bakugo-sensei as he seemed well-aware of everyone’s Quirks and what they could do. This day forth only promised that it’d be an eventful semester and that Yume would be introduced to different ways of using her Quirk. A small smile spread across her lips in kind, remaining attentive although it seemed that another pink haired girl had gotten excited.

From where Yume sat, she couldn’t help but watch the fan girl in action as her eyes glimmered and that her own smile was stretching her poor cheeks. Yume was absolutely baffled that someone could be heads over heels so early on but she couldn’t deny that Bakugo-sensei was a remarkable hero and that he was here within reason. She was an inner fan as well but she had to remain calm. Calm yourself, Yume.

She || Her || I am 9 hours ahead of FR time || Over 18
Currently working on a hatchery and working on lore, feel free to send a message! ^^
This is Billy.
Kiyuri was frozen in her seat.

Well... well that's one way to dicipline students.... She thought. I'm so glad I already talked to the school and got pants...

She was sorely temped to throw a chaos orb into Bakugo-sensei's face just to see how he would react, but she didn't have a death wish. She decided to blend into the background as much as possible.

Kiyuri looked around her fellow students, noting their reactions to the teacher. A lot were looking scared, although there were a couple of girls acting weirdly.

Oh boy. This class is going to be all sorts of interesting.
Kiyuri was frozen in her seat.

Well... well that's one way to dicipline students.... She thought. I'm so glad I already talked to the school and got pants...

She was sorely temped to throw a chaos orb into Bakugo-sensei's face just to see how he would react, but she didn't have a death wish. She decided to blend into the background as much as possible.

Kiyuri looked around her fellow students, noting their reactions to the teacher. A lot were looking scared, although there were a couple of girls acting weirdly.

Oh boy. This class is going to be all sorts of interesting.
aesq82D.gif
She/her

My wishlist
My artshop
My art dump
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35