Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Extinction (closed)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Name: *cougar scream*
For real though, Hodgeson.
Species: Pinstripe Cougar
Appearance: He's on the larger side of the Pinstripe Cougar species. His fur is also a bit darker than average, approaching jet-black. His brown spots are mostly on his face, his muzzle more specifically. He has a bright pink nose, with black splotches in between the nostrils. The pads of his paws re black, except for the main pad of his left paw, which is white. His tail is bobbed, caused by a trap that caught it. His eyes are a bright, amber yellow, that glow in the dark. He has a few scars on his pelt from the many fights he's been engaged in.
Personality: Hodgeson is very cruel. He takes pleasure in killing, although he doesn't do it for sport. When conversing, he responds in short, often one-worded answers. If you do get a longer sentence, he's angry, crude, and very blunt. He believes that words are a waste of breath, and he judges people based on their actions. He judges harshly and views most as beneath him. If you mention his tail, you'll be lucky to not get your face chewed off.
Sexuality? (optional): None, he doesn't want to "breed," as he puts it.
Backstory: Hodgeson was born in a litter of three, although it didn't stay tath way for long. He and his siblings got into a fight over something or another, he can't remember now, and he killed them. He quickly learned how to hunt, and was very skilled. Hodgeson decided to be more of a loner, avoiding people whenever he could. He snuck into human settlements, often mauling or killing people. He was eventually caught in a trap but managed to escape, save for his tail. Ever since he's harbored intense hate, and fear, of humans.
Speciality (What are you good at?Ex: Tracking, hunting, smell, etc..): He is an expert hunter, able to fell prey 90% of the time. He doesn't track them, so much as wait for them to wander near him. His eyesight is near impeccable, and he is able to fight exceedingly well.
Other?: None :)
Name: *cougar scream*
For real though, Hodgeson.
Species: Pinstripe Cougar
Appearance: He's on the larger side of the Pinstripe Cougar species. His fur is also a bit darker than average, approaching jet-black. His brown spots are mostly on his face, his muzzle more specifically. He has a bright pink nose, with black splotches in between the nostrils. The pads of his paws re black, except for the main pad of his left paw, which is white. His tail is bobbed, caused by a trap that caught it. His eyes are a bright, amber yellow, that glow in the dark. He has a few scars on his pelt from the many fights he's been engaged in.
Personality: Hodgeson is very cruel. He takes pleasure in killing, although he doesn't do it for sport. When conversing, he responds in short, often one-worded answers. If you do get a longer sentence, he's angry, crude, and very blunt. He believes that words are a waste of breath, and he judges people based on their actions. He judges harshly and views most as beneath him. If you mention his tail, you'll be lucky to not get your face chewed off.
Sexuality? (optional): None, he doesn't want to "breed," as he puts it.
Backstory: Hodgeson was born in a litter of three, although it didn't stay tath way for long. He and his siblings got into a fight over something or another, he can't remember now, and he killed them. He quickly learned how to hunt, and was very skilled. Hodgeson decided to be more of a loner, avoiding people whenever he could. He snuck into human settlements, often mauling or killing people. He was eventually caught in a trap but managed to escape, save for his tail. Ever since he's harbored intense hate, and fear, of humans.
Speciality (What are you good at?Ex: Tracking, hunting, smell, etc..): He is an expert hunter, able to fell prey 90% of the time. He doesn't track them, so much as wait for them to wander near him. His eyesight is near impeccable, and he is able to fight exceedingly well.
Other?: None :)
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
@Dragonclaw101 accepted!

((sorry for ping))
@Dragonclaw101 accepted!

((sorry for ping))
good morning everyone! Hopefully can get the IC up today. I don't have band practice. Thank god.
good morning everyone! Hopefully can get the IC up today. I don't have band practice. Thank god.
Woop!
Woop!
DarkOverLight, just call me Dark!~
• Lesbian
• HS student
• 2+ hours ahead of FR time
hPrVqAH.png
[quote name="DarkOverLight" date="2020-10-02 07:12:44" ] Woop! [/quote] yee!
DarkOverLight wrote on 2020-10-02 07:12:44:
Woop!

yee!
aaaaa sorry i havnt posted i in school rn, and yesterday i got my eyes dilated, it is very hard to type when you cant see anything. ill get it out in an hour or so!
aaaaa sorry i havnt posted i in school rn, and yesterday i got my eyes dilated, it is very hard to type when you cant see anything. ill get it out in an hour or so!

~ call me minty, ean, or sunny

~ she/they! biromantic!!

~ I have a lore shop, if you wanted to check it out
[quote name="MintyKitsune" date="2020-10-02 08:16:55" ] aaaaa sorry i havnt posted i in school rn, and yesterday i got my eyes dilated, it is very hard to type when you cant see anything. ill get it out in an hour or so! [/quote] alright! That's fine!
MintyKitsune wrote on 2020-10-02 08:16:55:

alright! That's fine!
Hi guys! Hope yall are having a great Friday!
Hi guys! Hope yall are having a great Friday!
Howdy! I just got out of school, which is nice
Howdy! I just got out of school, which is nice
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Name: Eira

Species: Fanosa

Appearance: Eira has very, very fluffy fur, almost feathery in texture. Her fur is mostly white, with silver underfur. One of her eyes are blue, and the other eye is amber. Her sail is pale blue, as are her antenna. Her ears are really fluffy. Her fur is very waterproof.

Personality: Very loyal and true, she would be a good leader, though is often ready to give up and retreat. She's fairly easy-going, and smart. Often care-free, because she doesn't have any ties to anyone. Thinks things through, most of the time, and doesn't like being spontaneous.

Sexuality? (optional): Lesbian

Backstory: She lived with her two parents, and her sister. She lived in relative peace, but an enemy family came and killed her parents and sister. She's been living on her own for a while.

Specialty (What are you good at?Ex: Tracking, hunting, smell, etc..): Very good at swimming, and, oddly enough, jumping around. She leaps very well, and is pretty good at fighting, though better and running/jumping/swimming. Very good sight.

Other?:
idk will probably add later
Name: Eira

Species: Fanosa

Appearance: Eira has very, very fluffy fur, almost feathery in texture. Her fur is mostly white, with silver underfur. One of her eyes are blue, and the other eye is amber. Her sail is pale blue, as are her antenna. Her ears are really fluffy. Her fur is very waterproof.

Personality: Very loyal and true, she would be a good leader, though is often ready to give up and retreat. She's fairly easy-going, and smart. Often care-free, because she doesn't have any ties to anyone. Thinks things through, most of the time, and doesn't like being spontaneous.

Sexuality? (optional): Lesbian

Backstory: She lived with her two parents, and her sister. She lived in relative peace, but an enemy family came and killed her parents and sister. She's been living on her own for a while.

Specialty (What are you good at?Ex: Tracking, hunting, smell, etc..): Very good at swimming, and, oddly enough, jumping around. She leaps very well, and is pretty good at fighting, though better and running/jumping/swimming. Very good sight.

Other?:
idk will probably add later

~ call me minty, ean, or sunny

~ she/they! biromantic!!

~ I have a lore shop, if you wanted to check it out
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11