Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Extinction (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
boop
boop
boop
boop
it's quiet here...
it's quiet here...
[img]https://i.postimg.cc/90Qc1npG/Untitled77.png[/img] Pinstriped cougar art has been completed!
Untitled77.png

Pinstriped cougar art has been completed!
This is still open, right?

sorry if I'm annoying

sorry if I'm annoying
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
[quote name="@Dragonclaw101" date="2020-09-30 21:21:25" ] This is still open, right? sorry if I'm annoying [/quote] Yep! And you're not annoying lol. Imma add you to the list :3
@Dragonclaw101 wrote on 2020-09-30 21:21:25:

sorry if I'm annoying

Yep! And you're not annoying lol. Imma add you to the list :3
@Librq
@MintyKitsune
@Scales25
@Dragonclaw101

As of now, the rp is officially closed. I am currently waiting for the character sheets. Once those are submitted, i'll put up the IC
@Librq
@MintyKitsune
@Scales25
@Dragonclaw101

As of now, the rp is officially closed. I am currently waiting for the character sheets. Once those are submitted, i'll put up the IC
Sorry I haven’t been on as much! School is getting a bit hectic for me and I’m just swamped with work ^^’
Sorry I haven’t been on as much! School is getting a bit hectic for me and I’m just swamped with work ^^’
DarkOverLight, just call me Dark!~
• Lesbian
• HS student
• 2+ hours ahead of FR time
hPrVqAH.png
[quote name="DarkOverLight" date="2020-10-01 05:21:46" ] Sorry I haven’t been on as much! School is getting a bit hectic for me and I’m just swamped with work ^^’ [/quote] that's fine!
DarkOverLight wrote on 2020-10-01 05:21:46:

that's fine!
hope u guys are doing alright!
hope u guys are doing alright!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11