Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Extinction (closed)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Name: Red
Species: Raccina
Appearance: a beautiful; red raccina. Emerald green eyes. Her extra from sharpening them on rock. she has a patch of white fur on her left eye, and white rings around her tail
Personality: arrogant but in a charming way (i mean she a reason to be).she likes mocking people/racciana. If you wanna be her friend then you probably should get ready to a lot of dangerous stuff. Once she has her mind set on something you cant change it.
Sexuality? (optional): pan
Backstory:go find out lmao
Speciality (What are you good at?Ex: Tracking, hunting, smell, etc..):fighting.
Other?:
hush hush hush
blush blush blush

i totally forgot this existed
Name: Red
Species: Raccina
Appearance: a beautiful; red raccina. Emerald green eyes. Her extra from sharpening them on rock. she has a patch of white fur on her left eye, and white rings around her tail
Personality: arrogant but in a charming way (i mean she a reason to be).she likes mocking people/racciana. If you wanna be her friend then you probably should get ready to a lot of dangerous stuff. Once she has her mind set on something you cant change it.
Sexuality? (optional): pan
Backstory:go find out lmao
Speciality (What are you good at?Ex: Tracking, hunting, smell, etc..):fighting.
Other?:
hush hush hush
blush blush blush

i totally forgot this existed
woomp

i have an art store click on my profile and look at my recent forums :3
I have no internet, so I'm stuck on mobile. Sorry, but responses are going to be slow until I get that set up
I have no internet, so I'm stuck on mobile. Sorry, but responses are going to be slow until I get that set up
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Just changed my name. It's still Deagonclaw101, but I go by ChaoticPotato now
Just changed my name. It's still Deagonclaw101, but I go by ChaoticPotato now
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
*Dragonclaw101
*Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
oop, accepted XD

and omg yes i love ur user :0
oop, accepted XD

and omg yes i love ur user :0
@ToasttheShibaInu

currently, this rp is closed, I do apologize, this isn't a jump in rp. I will add you to the list if you are needed :)
@ToasttheShibaInu

currently, this rp is closed, I do apologize, this isn't a jump in rp. I will add you to the list if you are needed :)
good morning everyone!
good morning everyone!
Good morning, good morning! It's a beautiful day!

Song

Song

Clayton Academy
[quote name="ChaoticPotato" date="2020-10-04 07:49:36" ] Good morning, good morning! It's a beautiful day! Song [/quote] yep! my bunbun keeps walking on the computer lol i copied an pasted this: tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttyttttttttttttttttttuuhhhhhg;ddddddddddddsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss isn't he a beautiful poet?[s] ((I was doing a project on google docs lol))[/s]
ChaoticPotato wrote on 2020-10-04 07:49:36:

Song

yep! my bunbun keeps walking on the computer lol i copied an pasted this:

tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttyttttttttttttttttttuuhhhhhg;ddddddddddddsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

isn't he a beautiful poet? ((I was doing a project on google docs lol))
IIIIIIIIIIIII WANT CANDYYYYYYYYYYYY DUN DUN DUN DU DUN
IIIIIIIIIIIII WANT CANDYYYYYYYYYYYY DUN DUN DUN DU DUN
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11