Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Extinction (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Swear I'm writing one up, I've just been out ^^
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
[quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2020-10-01 10:15:16" ] Swear I'm writing one up, I've just been out ^^ [/quote] OOp, ur good XD just asking how everyone is XD i'm not rushing anyone
Dragonclaw101 wrote on 2020-10-01 10:15:16:

OOp, ur good XD just asking how everyone is XD
i'm not rushing anyone
oof sorry, school has been very crazy lol

ill get mine out in a bit.

~ call me minty, ean, or sunny

~ she/they! biromantic!!

~ I have a lore shop, if you wanted to check it out
[quote name="MintyKitsune" date="2020-10-01 10:37:16" ] oof sorry, school has been very crazy lol ill get mine out in a bit. [/quote] alright! i'm currently at school having a lunch break lol
MintyKitsune wrote on 2020-10-01 10:37:16:

alright! i'm currently at school having a lunch break lol
Just to be clear, are Raccinas the only creature we can RP as, or can we be one of the others too? I just wanna make sure :0
Just to be clear, are Raccinas the only creature we can RP as, or can we be one of the others too? I just wanna make sure :0
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
On the front page I believe it says on the front that you can do others :D
On the front page I believe it says on the front that you can do others :D
mU3UPIq.jpeg
Kind of WIP

Name: Kakusu
Species: Raccina
Appearance: Kakusu has dark gray fur that is often described as silky. Her eyes are an orangey brown. Her claws are exceptionally sharp, they help her grip when climbing and staying out of sight. Her tail has black stripes, just like a normal racoon, and her muzzle and ears are black as well.
Personality: Kakusu is very reclusive and tends to stay quiet unless she absolutely necessary. She's kind but doesn't really like social situations. Kakusu tends to be jumpy and on edge all the time, constantly checking her surroundings and staying out of sight.
Sexuality? (optional): Unknown for now
Backstory:
Speciality: Stealth and climbing
Other: WIP
  • She doesn't really like fish and prefers fruits and vegetables
  • Tends to stay in the shadows and out of sight
Kind of WIP

Name: Kakusu
Species: Raccina
Appearance: Kakusu has dark gray fur that is often described as silky. Her eyes are an orangey brown. Her claws are exceptionally sharp, they help her grip when climbing and staying out of sight. Her tail has black stripes, just like a normal racoon, and her muzzle and ears are black as well.
Personality: Kakusu is very reclusive and tends to stay quiet unless she absolutely necessary. She's kind but doesn't really like social situations. Kakusu tends to be jumpy and on edge all the time, constantly checking her surroundings and staying out of sight.
Sexuality? (optional): Unknown for now
Backstory:
Speciality: Stealth and climbing
Other: WIP
  • She doesn't really like fish and prefers fruits and vegetables
  • Tends to stay in the shadows and out of sight
mU3UPIq.jpeg
[quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2020-10-01 14:58:29" ] Just to be clear, are Raccinas the only creature we can RP as, or can we be one of the others too? I just wanna make sure :0 [/quote] Raccinas are not the only ones, as you can play as a cougar, human, or a fanosa.
Dragonclaw101 wrote on 2020-10-01 14:58:29:

Raccinas are not the only ones, as you can play as a cougar, human, or a fanosa.
[quote name="Sprinklez1234" date="2020-10-01 17:17:52" ] [quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2020-10-01 14:58:29" ] Just to be clear, are Raccinas the only creature we can RP as, or can we be one of the others too? I just wanna make sure :0 [/quote] Raccinas are not the only ones, as you can play as a cougar, human, or a fanosa. [/quote] Cool!
Sprinklez1234 wrote on 2020-10-01 17:17:52:
Dragonclaw101 wrote on 2020-10-01 14:58:29:

Raccinas are not the only ones, as you can play as a cougar, human, or a fanosa.
Cool!

Clayton Academy
@Scales25

accepted! (sorry for ping)
@Scales25

accepted! (sorry for ping)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11