Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | BNHA: Next Generation (OOC/closed)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 347 348
Would you be willing to knock it down a peg? :o give it a direct elemental tie in, of some sort? like a specific element he can manipulate, changing thing's in between its states of matter is an incredibly dangerous and strong quirk :) so would you be able to just limit it to one elemental type or something of your chosing? :o
Would you be willing to knock it down a peg? :o give it a direct elemental tie in, of some sort? like a specific element he can manipulate, changing thing's in between its states of matter is an incredibly dangerous and strong quirk :) so would you be able to just limit it to one elemental type or something of your chosing? :o
_
I like to RP
_
If ya see any of my dragons you like! hit me up!
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/364437966442987530/758821573422743603/d719cfc309f29cc2471ad1d44a6d2812d2231e21_hq.png[/img] NOT MY ART, villain character [b]Name:[/b]"Chuckle" [b]Theme Song:[/b] (Cant find one yet) [b]Age:[/b] 25 [b]Height:[/b] 150 cm [b]Weight:[/b] "Which weights more, a gallon of water or a gallon of butane?" [b]Bloodtype:[/b] "Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed" [b]Personality:[/b] Opening and welcomming, Chuckle is a Happy and eager Circus worker that presents herself as quirkless to further her and her "organization"'s agenda She's quick to throw out a joke, welcomming and eager to help people feel more at ease around her. However underneath her cute exterior lurks a beast of sorts, a fiercly dedicated girl that would do anything for herself..And indeed she does, Whenever her quirk is activated and used, her mind becomes jumbled, chaotic and she usually repeats to herself what she had intended to do. Unreasonably jealous, this often takes the form of "end that thing and bury it wherever." [b]Biography:[/b] Growing up in a wierd pseudo state, Her father being the announcer of a few various Circi, thanks to his voice amplication quirk, her life was mostly made traveling from circus to circus, from city to city eager to find some place to call home.. Her father was friendly, her mother was not around so her youth was mostly spent learning acrobatics and exploring her own quirk in remote areas... At her 12th birthday she finally had learned to control her quirk, and excitedly went to show it off to her father, for twelve hours straight, the entire circus laughed and chuckled, screaming in agonizing dread as their mouths tore, their chests thumped, hearts stopped..and when she came down from her display, she did not realize that long had gone, and the visual of the entire circus dinner tent coated in blood, and people with pained expressions of incredible, absolute joy, filled her to the Brim with Glee. She was the only one that could bring such true, absolute joy to the world. And so she wandered on to the next homeplace, thankful her father had not made her known beyond their little menagerie. [b]Quirk:[/b] Hideous Laughter, Chuckle's Quirk when activated causes her to Seize up, her hands tossing wildly around her, her laughter ringing louder and louder with each repeated noise, the laughter seemingly bounces off itself creating an illusion of thousands of people laughing in unison, it grows louder and louder, untill creating Miniature style Sonic Booms, aslong as chuckle continues laughing It will feel louder and louder and people will internally hemmorage and feel compelled to Laugh along, increasing the speed. [b]Stats:[/b] [indent][i]Power:[/i]4 /6 [i]Speed:[/i] 2/6 [i]Technique:[/i] 4/6 [i]Intelligence:[/i] 2/6 [i]Cooperation:[/i] 6/6 (Basically co dependent on "friends")[/indent] [b]Trivia:[/b] 1. Chuckle always has a joke to spare. 2. chuckle LOVES pink and red. 3. Chuckle had a tiny dog named baskerville. 4. chuckle for now depends on a small doll hanging at her side.
d719cfc309f29cc2471ad1d44a6d2812d2231e21_hq.png
NOT MY ART, villain character
Name:"Chuckle"

Theme Song: (Cant find one yet)

Height: 150 cm

Weight: "Which weights more, a gallon of water or a gallon of butane?"

Bloodtype: "Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed"

Personality: Opening and welcomming, Chuckle is a Happy and eager Circus worker that presents herself as quirkless to further her and her "organization"'s agenda
She's quick to throw out a joke, welcomming and eager to help people feel more at ease around her.

However underneath her cute exterior lurks a beast of sorts, a fiercly dedicated girl that would do anything for herself..And indeed she does, Whenever her quirk is activated and used, her mind becomes jumbled, chaotic and she usually repeats to herself what she had intended to do.

Unreasonably jealous, this often takes the form of "end that thing and bury it wherever."

Biography:
Growing up in a wierd pseudo state, Her father being the announcer of a few various Circi, thanks to his voice amplication quirk, her life was mostly made traveling from circus to circus, from city to city eager to find some place to call home.. Her father was friendly, her mother was not around so her youth was mostly spent learning acrobatics and exploring her own quirk in remote areas...
At her 12th birthday she finally had learned to control her quirk, and excitedly went to show it off to her father,
for twelve hours straight, the entire circus laughed and chuckled, screaming in agonizing dread as their mouths tore, their chests thumped, hearts stopped..and when she came down from her display, she did not realize that long had gone, and the visual of the entire circus dinner tent coated in blood, and people with pained expressions of incredible, absolute joy, filled her to the Brim with Glee.
She was the only one that could bring such true, absolute joy to the world.
And so she wandered on to the next homeplace, thankful her father had not made her known beyond their little menagerie.

Quirk:
Hideous Laughter,
Chuckle's Quirk when activated causes her to Seize up, her hands tossing wildly
around her, her laughter ringing louder and louder with each repeated noise, the laughter seemingly bounces off itself creating an illusion of thousands of people laughing in unison, it grows louder and louder, untill creating Miniature style Sonic Booms, aslong as chuckle continues laughing It will feel louder and louder and people will internally hemmorage and feel compelled to Laugh along, increasing the speed.

Stats:
Power:4 /6
Speed: 2/6
Technique: 4/6
Intelligence: 2/6
Cooperation: 6/6 (Basically co dependent on "friends")

Trivia:
1. Chuckle always has a joke to spare.
2. chuckle LOVES pink and red.
3. Chuckle had a tiny dog named baskerville.
4. chuckle for now depends on a small doll hanging at her side.
_
I like to RP
_
Stones, or metals... HAVE HIM BE AN EARTH BENDER YESSS

We already have a water bender, a Fire bender and a Lightning aspected firebender...

We already have a water bender, a Fire bender and a Lightning aspected firebender...
Nextgenlogo.png
What would be a good villain name for Mr.Stretchy?
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
[quote name="Nijiryu" date="2020-09-24 16:39:14" ] Stones, or metals... HAVE HIM BE AN EARTH BENDER YESSS We already have a water bender, a Fire bender and a Lightning aspected firebender... [/quote] Ch-water Ch-Fire Ch-earth Ch-air
Nijiryu wrote on 2020-09-24 16:39:14:

Ch-water
Ch-Fire
Ch-earth
Ch-air
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
Chuckle, is, of course, accepted.
Chuckle, is, of course, accepted.
Nextgenlogo.png
[quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2020-09-24 16:40:13" ] What would be a good villain name for Mr.Stretchy? [/quote] My brain is saying either Armstrong or Elastic, maybe Contort if sounded out like consort. [s]they're stupid ideas but I do love them in the same way you love a child that almost microwaves a fork
Dragonclaw101 wrote on 2020-09-24 16:40:13:

My brain is saying either Armstrong or Elastic, maybe Contort if sounded out like consort.

they're stupid ideas but I do love them in the same way you love a child that almost microwaves a fork

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[quote name="Tweeter101" date="2020-09-24 16:51:28" ] [quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2020-09-24 16:40:13" ] What would be a good villain name for Mr.Stretchy? [/quote] My brain is saying either Armstrong or Elastic, maybe Contort if sounded out like consort. [s]they're stupid ideas but I do love them in the same way you love a child that almost microwaves a fork [/quote] You're only allowed to call him Armstrong if he sweats cornsyrup.
Tweeter101 wrote on 2020-09-24 16:51:28:

My brain is saying either Armstrong or Elastic, maybe Contort if sounded out like consort.

they're stupid ideas but I do love them in the same way you love a child that almost microwaves a fork
You're only allowed to call him Armstrong if he sweats cornsyrup.
Nextgenlogo.png
[quote name="Nijiryu" date="2020-09-24 16:53:31" ] [quote name="Tweeter101" date="2020-09-24 16:51:28" ] [quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2020-09-24 16:40:13" ] What would be a good villain name for Mr.Stretchy? [/quote] My brain is saying either Armstrong or Elastic, maybe Contort if sounded out like consort. [s]they're stupid ideas but I do love them in the same way you love a child that almost microwaves a fork [/quote] You're only allowed to call him Armstrong if he sweats cornsyrup. [/quote] I like Contort a lot
Nijiryu wrote on 2020-09-24 16:53:31:
Tweeter101 wrote on 2020-09-24 16:51:28:

You're only allowed to call him Armstrong if he sweats cornsyrup.
I like Contort a lot

Clayton Academy
doesanyonelikechuckle?
doesanyonelikechuckle?
_
I like to RP
_
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 347 348