Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | BNHA: Next Generation (OOC/closed)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 347 348
Cool
Cool
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Nice, I can't wait!
Nice, I can't wait!

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
yeah sorry about that, this is my work weekend where im running a 3-2-5 shift meaning my friday is technically 12 hours my saturday is 24 hours and my sunday is off because I need to sleep x.x
yeah sorry about that, this is my work weekend where im running a 3-2-5 shift meaning my friday is technically 12 hours my saturday is 24 hours and my sunday is off because I need to sleep x.x
_
I like to RP
_
If ya see any of my dragons you like! hit me up!
Mm I would like to contribute [img]maybe later lol[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Minato Toranaga [b]Theme Song:[/b] idk tbh [b]Age:[/b]15 [b]Height:[/b] 5’9” [b]Weight:[/b] 166 lbs [b]Bloodtype:[/b] O+ [b]Physical Description:[/b]Minato is, at first glance, unimpressive. He works out, but he doesn’t seem all that large in a baggy hoodie and a round, childish face, still not carved into a stony visage from the hardships of life. He’s of mixed Japanese and Chinese descent. Under the sweatshirt is a bulky dude. He’s not lean at all, but rather strong, with good fat reserves. [b]Personality:[/b] Minato is a introverted young man, rarely speaking much. When he does, it’s soft. Calm. Eerily smooth. Not really fitting for a blacksmith, really. Minato has a deep love for forging, and uses his quirk to help himself out while doing it. He prefers traditional Japanese swords and katanas, but dabbles in others, and axes are always fun to craft. Minato is somewhat of a bookworm as well. He prefers audiobooks, really, to learn as he works, but traditional ones are just as good. Philosophy and literature are his favorites, though he also likes science. Minato has a strong work ethic, but he’s deeply scared of hurting those around him with his quirk by burning or worse. He has a massive soft spot for underdogs who try their best, as he was often that role in his formative years. Over all he values those who try their best. Minato truly thinks villains can be rehabilitated and are simply misguided. He somewhat thinks that they can do him no harm. Watching heroes like his father beat them day after day gives him the sense that they could be no scary thing, just a thing to be dealt with. A nuisance. Minato idolizes his father and the deceased hero All Might. He wants nothing more than to make the both of them proud in some way. [b]Biography:[/b] Minato was born to a fire quirked Pro Hero from a line of other heroes, and stone-manipulator fan. With six siblings, all who went on to use their quirks for good, Minato was a baby brother who appeared quirkless until he was 7, where he heated some monkey bars to burn a bully. Attention was suddenly on him as Minato was hurriedly taught how to control his power-this failed, leaving two of his siblings injured when a training went wrong. After that, they handed him over to real teachers. His father was somewhat absent, having work all the time, but Minato was utterly entranced by the visions of hero’s on the TV. Blacksmithing was an outlet he found to exert his power and practice, and he values it almost above all else. He hopes to become famous for his swords. He’s going to the Academy to live up to his family’s legacy. [b]Quirk:[/b] [b]Forge[/b]: Minato can switch metals between the three forms of solid, liquid, and gas by heating the atoms that make up the metals. He can manipulate the gas and liquid forms, but cannot manipulate solids. He is immune to the heat of the metal he is currently manipulating. [b]Stats:[/b] (Rank your character's power levels. 1= average person - 6 = Beyond superhuman. 6s should be exceptionally uncommon in first year... but growth is an option.) [indent][i]Power:[/i] 4/6 [i]Speed:[/i] 1/6 [i]Technique:[/i] 4:6 [i]Intelligence:[/i] 2/6 [i]Cooperation:[/i] 1/6[/indent] [b]Trivia:[/b] *Minato prefers to fight with metal reserves at the ready, but he can draw small amounts from around him. *he is opposed to useless cruelty unless it is in the name of the greater good. *juust morally grey enough to lean both ways depending on how things work out. oki doki! All done
Mm I would like to contribute

[img]maybe later lol[/img]

Name: Minato Toranaga

Theme Song: idk tbh

Height: 5’9”

Weight: 166 lbs

Bloodtype: O+

Physical Description:Minato is, at first glance, unimpressive. He works out, but he doesn’t seem all that large in a baggy hoodie and a round, childish face, still not carved into a stony visage from the hardships of life. He’s of mixed Japanese and Chinese descent. Under the sweatshirt is a bulky dude. He’s not lean at all, but rather strong, with good fat reserves.

Personality: Minato is a introverted young man, rarely speaking much. When he does, it’s soft. Calm. Eerily smooth. Not really fitting for a blacksmith, really. Minato has a deep love for forging, and uses his quirk to help himself out while doing it. He prefers traditional Japanese swords and katanas, but dabbles in others, and axes are always fun to craft. Minato is somewhat of a bookworm as well. He prefers audiobooks, really, to learn as he works, but traditional ones are just as good. Philosophy and literature are his favorites, though he also likes science. Minato has a strong work ethic, but he’s deeply scared of hurting those around him with his quirk by burning or worse. He has a massive soft spot for underdogs who try their best, as he was often that role in his formative years. Over all he values those who try their best. Minato truly thinks villains can be rehabilitated and are simply misguided. He somewhat thinks that they can do him no harm. Watching heroes like his father beat them day after day gives him the sense that they could be no scary thing, just a thing to be dealt with. A nuisance.
Minato idolizes his father and the deceased hero All Might. He wants nothing more than to make the both of them proud in some way.

Biography:
Minato was born to a fire quirked Pro Hero from a line of other heroes, and stone-manipulator fan. With six siblings, all who went on to use their quirks for good, Minato was a baby brother who appeared quirkless until he was 7, where he heated some monkey bars to burn a bully.
Attention was suddenly on him as Minato was hurriedly taught how to control his power-this failed, leaving two of his siblings injured when a training went wrong. After that, they handed him over to real teachers.
His father was somewhat absent, having work all the time, but Minato was utterly entranced by the visions of hero’s on the TV.
Blacksmithing was an outlet he found to exert his power and practice, and he values it almost above all else. He hopes to become famous for his swords.
He’s going to the Academy to live up to his family’s legacy.

Quirk:
Forge:
Minato can switch metals between the three forms of solid, liquid, and gas by heating the atoms that make up the metals. He can manipulate the gas and liquid forms, but cannot manipulate solids. He is immune to the heat of the metal he is currently manipulating.

Stats: (Rank your character's power levels. 1= average person - 6 = Beyond superhuman. 6s should be exceptionally uncommon in first year... but growth is an option.)
Power: 4/6
Speed: 1/6
Technique: 4:6
Intelligence: 2/6
Cooperation: 1/6

Trivia:
*Minato prefers to fight with metal reserves at the ready, but he can draw small amounts from around him.
*he is opposed to useless cruelty unless it is in the name of the greater good.
*juust morally grey enough to lean both ways depending on how things work out.

oki doki! All done

| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
@Kingman I'm... going to say... Temporal manipulation is... a hard no.

I do appreciate the Doctor Who reference tho.
@Kingman I'm... going to say... Temporal manipulation is... a hard no.

I do appreciate the Doctor Who reference tho.
Nextgenlogo.png
You're more than welcome to spitball other ideas tho
You're more than welcome to spitball other ideas tho
Nextgenlogo.png
I see, no harm no foul :)

I was thinking either form manipulation (like changing water to ice or somethin’) or not being able to die physically as backups :)
doctor who is based lmao
I see, no harm no foul :)

I was thinking either form manipulation (like changing water to ice or somethin’) or not being able to die physically as backups :)
doctor who is based lmao

Form manipulation is okay.

Physical immortality is better for a joke-character than an actual PC.
Form manipulation is okay.

Physical immortality is better for a joke-character than an actual PC.
Nextgenlogo.png
Sounds good, I’ll go with form manipulation
Sounds good, I’ll go with form manipulation

Okay-all fixed
Okay-all fixed

1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 347 348