Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Assassin's Guild (OOC)(OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 102 103
*Cynric is a Delta(?) assassin. He’s been with the guild most of his life and is good at..doing his assassinating, but his rebellion and sensitivity towards distractions on the job doesn’t help. He also doesn’t see a point in getting higher in the ranks and therefore doesn’t want to go through the trouble of killing those above him.

Yup, Assassin ranks using Greek letters. They have low tier, mid-tier, and high tier for each letter, except Omega, which are freshly graduated apprentices.
*Cynric is a Delta(?) assassin. He’s been with the guild most of his life and is good at..doing his assassinating, but his rebellion and sensitivity towards distractions on the job doesn’t help. He also doesn’t see a point in getting higher in the ranks and therefore doesn’t want to go through the trouble of killing those above him.

Yup, Assassin ranks using Greek letters. They have low tier, mid-tier, and high tier for each letter, except Omega, which are freshly graduated apprentices.
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Okay- I saw everyone’s Beta/Alpha and assumed so :) Hes probably high-tier Delta, I’ll add that.
Also, question-can they only kill the person directly above them? Or could say, a extremely low ranked person suddenly kill an Alpha-ranked one and shoot on up there?
Okay- I saw everyone’s Beta/Alpha and assumed so :) Hes probably high-tier Delta, I’ll add that.
Also, question-can they only kill the person directly above them? Or could say, a extremely low ranked person suddenly kill an Alpha-ranked one and shoot on up there?
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
@Kingman

Most of the form is good, except for the recruitment/tattoo bit. The tattoo is applied after Apprenticeship by the Guildmaster via magic. It can't be carved out and will automatically become more intricate as the Assassin grows in rank/acquires more victims. The actual recruitment method is good though!
@Kingman

Most of the form is good, except for the recruitment/tattoo bit. The tattoo is applied after Apprenticeship by the Guildmaster via magic. It can't be carved out and will automatically become more intricate as the Assassin grows in rank/acquires more victims. The actual recruitment method is good though!
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
[quote name="Kingman" date="2020-09-22 17:36:52" ] Okay- I saw everyone’s Beta/Alpha and assumed so :) Hes probably high-tier Delta, I’ll add that. Also, question-can they only kill the person directly above them? Or could say, a extremely low ranked person suddenly kill an Alpha-ranked one and shoot on up there? [/quote] An Assassin could do that, of course! Most just don't kill someone that much higher than them because of assumed skill. Most Assasins fight tooth and nail to survive, and will kill anyone who comes after them in retaliation.
Kingman wrote on 2020-09-22 17:36:52:
An Assassin could do that, of course! Most just don't kill someone that much higher than them because of assumed skill. Most Assasins fight tooth and nail to survive, and will kill anyone who comes after them in retaliation.

Clayton Academy
Oh-cool I can easily change that! Will do!

Edit-
I see! Thanks for clearing that up!
Oh-cool I can easily change that! Will do!

Edit-
I see! Thanks for clearing that up!

@Tumbleweeds
@Kingman
@SanguineShadow

Are you guys ready to start?
@Tumbleweeds
@Kingman
@SanguineShadow

Are you guys ready to start?

Clayton Academy
YEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
YEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
1bGY4da.gif
G6dp9TC.gifX7lZdvM.gifRiz8QCR.gifTgsXEGE.pngUcGmwnI.pngYqQahg2.png
He’s all fixed!

Sure!
He’s all fixed!

Sure!

AcH guys I was riding my horse sorry

I'm ready to start

Just... I don't know where to throw Sam? Maybe I should make her escaped as well, since there are no other normal assassins I don't think... It would make sense for her, since she likes challenging authority?

Then there would probably be more normal interaction between her and them?
I have no idea
AcH guys I was riding my horse sorry

I'm ready to start

Just... I don't know where to throw Sam? Maybe I should make her escaped as well, since there are no other normal assassins I don't think... It would make sense for her, since she likes challenging authority?

Then there would probably be more normal interaction between her and them?
I have no idea
HwHO2NM.png .....
San/Sanguine
She/Her
Give me Pumpkin Spice before I remove your kneecap privileges

Rick is in a town looking for Jazmine. Maybe they can end up looking together? Rick doesn't really care what someone's intentions are, as long as it gets him ahead and he can use them.

But if you want to make her escaped, that's fine too! Whatever you think is best :)

(Also, no need to apologize! Life off of the internet is more important)
Rick is in a town looking for Jazmine. Maybe they can end up looking together? Rick doesn't really care what someone's intentions are, as long as it gets him ahead and he can use them.

But if you want to make her escaped, that's fine too! Whatever you think is best :)

(Also, no need to apologize! Life off of the internet is more important)

Clayton Academy
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 102 103