Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Assassin's Guild (OOC)(OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 102 103
@dragonclaw101 (Srry if you’re subbed eek)
Mind if I claim an Escaped so I can throw up a form later? This looks super interesting!
@dragonclaw101 (Srry if you’re subbed eek)
Mind if I claim an Escaped so I can throw up a form later? This looks super interesting!
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
@Kingman

Of course!

(I think that puts us at 3)
@Kingman

Of course!

(I think that puts us at 3)
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Character's Name: Rick

Age(over 18): 23 (technically 2, but will get into that later)
Description: Rick is very pale skinned with dark hair. Rick’s hair is very short and kept neat. He usually wears all black clothing. His favorite is a black tunic and baggy cotton pants. He’ll wear black boots or sandals, depending on the day. He wears a black bandana over his face on occasion, although it’s not necessary, as he can change the look of his face. Rick’s eyes are ebony, and his pupils don’t show, but he sometimes changes his eye color for variety. Rick is as tall as Jazmine, but slouches/crouches so he appears to be an even six feet (like how Bakugo crouches.) Rick is heavily muscled with broad shoulders. His facial expression is always cocky and smug. He usually has a cruel smile, showing off a row of sharp teeth.

Species (Human, Elf, Dragon, Half-breed, etc.): Soul Fission (he split from Jazmine’s soul after trauma. Her soul is complete, just in two places. He holds her cruelty/hate/anger.)

Powers/Skills: Rick has all of the skills as Jazmine, but more of the darker side. So, he can heal, but he prefers to hurt. He can manipulate shadows, to an extent. His combat training is equal to Jazmine’s. He can shapeshift, but mostly this works as an illusion, except for his dragon form, which can fly and spit shadow-fire (a purple/green fire that causes fire damage + extreme, painful hallucinations.) He is also telepathic, but doesn’t bother with respecting people’s privacy.

Role (Escaped, Assassin, Normal (No Affiliation With Guild)): Normal (the Guild doesn’t know about him and he doesn’t have a tattoo.)

Personality: Rick is very cruel. He enjoys hurting others, whether physical pain or emotional. He taunts people and looks down on everyone else. He takes the pompous air that dragons have (“Humans are inferior weaklings,” etc.) and uses it to treat himself like royalty. Rick is spiteful and hateful, tending to attack anyone who crosses him. He harbors an intense hatred for the world, but hides it from people to manipulate them. Rick prefers to use a bow over melee attacks. He also hates Jazmine because of her self-hate. (not all Soul Fissions hate their host. They share the host’s opinion about themselves.)
Backstory: Rick split away from Jazmine when Jazmine was 21. He always resided in her, just didn’t have a conscious form until then. He manipulated her thoughts to make himself stronger, turning her towards more hateful and angry actions. He didn’t give his host a second thought when he split, until he started seeing her nightmares. Angry at having to depend on Jazmine for his ability to stay “alive” (if the Soul Fission’s host (person they split from) dies, they will as well.) He moved around from place to place, killing people for his own gain. While he pretends like he’s trying to take his “rightful place” as king/ruler, he really has no purpose or direction beside what Jazmine decides. Once Jazmine escaped, Rick set out to find her, in hopes that he’d be able to force her to bend to his will. He is still searching and doesn’t know where she is. He doesn’t share Jazmine’s guilt over killing her mother, and still harbors hate for her father.

Other:
Rick is Asexual.

Character's Name: Rick

Age(over 18): 23 (technically 2, but will get into that later)
Description: Rick is very pale skinned with dark hair. Rick’s hair is very short and kept neat. He usually wears all black clothing. His favorite is a black tunic and baggy cotton pants. He’ll wear black boots or sandals, depending on the day. He wears a black bandana over his face on occasion, although it’s not necessary, as he can change the look of his face. Rick’s eyes are ebony, and his pupils don’t show, but he sometimes changes his eye color for variety. Rick is as tall as Jazmine, but slouches/crouches so he appears to be an even six feet (like how Bakugo crouches.) Rick is heavily muscled with broad shoulders. His facial expression is always cocky and smug. He usually has a cruel smile, showing off a row of sharp teeth.

Species (Human, Elf, Dragon, Half-breed, etc.): Soul Fission (he split from Jazmine’s soul after trauma. Her soul is complete, just in two places. He holds her cruelty/hate/anger.)

Powers/Skills: Rick has all of the skills as Jazmine, but more of the darker side. So, he can heal, but he prefers to hurt. He can manipulate shadows, to an extent. His combat training is equal to Jazmine’s. He can shapeshift, but mostly this works as an illusion, except for his dragon form, which can fly and spit shadow-fire (a purple/green fire that causes fire damage + extreme, painful hallucinations.) He is also telepathic, but doesn’t bother with respecting people’s privacy.

Role (Escaped, Assassin, Normal (No Affiliation With Guild)): Normal (the Guild doesn’t know about him and he doesn’t have a tattoo.)

Personality: Rick is very cruel. He enjoys hurting others, whether physical pain or emotional. He taunts people and looks down on everyone else. He takes the pompous air that dragons have (“Humans are inferior weaklings,” etc.) and uses it to treat himself like royalty. Rick is spiteful and hateful, tending to attack anyone who crosses him. He harbors an intense hatred for the world, but hides it from people to manipulate them. Rick prefers to use a bow over melee attacks. He also hates Jazmine because of her self-hate. (not all Soul Fissions hate their host. They share the host’s opinion about themselves.)
Backstory: Rick split away from Jazmine when Jazmine was 21. He always resided in her, just didn’t have a conscious form until then. He manipulated her thoughts to make himself stronger, turning her towards more hateful and angry actions. He didn’t give his host a second thought when he split, until he started seeing her nightmares. Angry at having to depend on Jazmine for his ability to stay “alive” (if the Soul Fission’s host (person they split from) dies, they will as well.) He moved around from place to place, killing people for his own gain. While he pretends like he’s trying to take his “rightful place” as king/ruler, he really has no purpose or direction beside what Jazmine decides. Once Jazmine escaped, Rick set out to find her, in hopes that he’d be able to force her to bend to his will. He is still searching and doesn’t know where she is. He doesn’t share Jazmine’s guilt over killing her mother, and still harbors hate for her father.

Other:
Rick is Asexual.

xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
@SoulSerpent

When you finish the form, please ping me and put it in the "code" tags so I don't mess up the format ^^
@SoulSerpent

When you finish the form, please ping me and put it in the "code" tags so I don't mess up the format ^^

Clayton Academy
Sorry, how do I do that?
Sorry, how do I do that?
fcfeoHc.pngShe, her|They, them +2 FR time •Roleplayer over 10 years exp
[quote name="@SoulSerpent" date="2020-09-22 10:38:21" ] Sorry, how do I do that? [/quote] Up in the post box, top right corner, there is a button with angle brackets. If you hit it, it will pull up the "code" tag that you can use to show what code you used to format something. You use it like bold, indent, font, whatever.
@SoulSerpent wrote on 2020-09-22 10:38:21:
Sorry, how do I do that?
Up in the post box, top right corner, there is a button with angle brackets. If you hit it, it will pull up the "code" tag that you can use to show what code you used to format something. You use it like bold, indent, font, whatever.

Clayton Academy
[b]Username[/b]: Tumbleweeds [b]Character's Name[/b]: Newt [b]Age[/b]: 20 [b]Gender[/b]: None (depends on their current form) [b]Description[/b]: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/721387540954873876/758012519502708937/03_2p3Pt7VCU4dEVA.png[/img](not mine but that color changing thing is sweet) I'll update this form whenever they change [b]Species[/b]: Doppelganger [b]Powers/Skills[/b]: - Can steal the appearance of any humanoid for however long they need - Mind reading and the ability to speak through the minds of others - Can't use any sort of magic [b]Role[/b]: Assassin (Tattoo on the back of neck) [b]Personality[/b]: Newt will often do their best to steal the personality of those they choose to be disguised as. When in their true form they are energetic and mischievous. They are not very intelligent but they make up for it with their quick (but not accurate) thinking and arsenal of tricks. [b]Backstory[/b]: Newt was brought to the assassin's guild at an early age so they could use their shape changing abilities to the guilds advantage. After many years of being forced into the shape the guild needed of them Newt began to think of the guild as their home. They kill for fun now, every new mission puts a smile on their terrifying maw. [b]Other[/b]: - Due to taking the forms of people of many shapes and heights Newt trips often and isn't very agile unless in their natural form. - Skilled with poisons [code][b]Username[/b]: Tumbleweeds [b]Character's Name[/b]: Newt [b]Age[/b]: 20 [b]Gender[/b]: None (depends on their current form) [b]Description[/b]: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/721387540954873876/758012519502708937/03_2p3Pt7VCU4dEVA.png[/img](not mine but that color changing thing is sweet) I'll update this form whenever they change [b]Species[/b]: Doppelganger [b]Powers/Skills[/b]: - Can steal the appearance of any humanoid for however long they need - Mind reading and the ability to speak through the minds of others - Can't use any sort of magic [b]Role[/b]: Assassin (Tattoo on the back of neck) [b]Personality[/b]: Newt will often do their best to steal the personality of those they choose to be disguised as. When in their true form they are energetic and mischievous. They are not very intelligent but they make up for it with their quick (but not accurate) thinking and arsenal of tricks. [b]Backstory[/b]: Newt was brought to the assassin's guild at an early age so they could use their shape changing abilities to the guilds advantage. After many years of being forced into the shape the guild needed of them Newt began to think of the guild as their home. They kill for fun now, every new mission puts a smile on their terrifying maw. [b]Other[/b]: - Due to taking the forms of people of many shapes and heights Newt trips often and isn't very agile unless in their natural form. - Skilled with poisons [/code]
Username: Tumbleweeds
Character's Name: Newt

Description:
03_2p3Pt7VCU4dEVA.png(not mine but that color changing thing is sweet)
I'll update this form whenever they change

Species: Doppelganger

Powers/Skills:
- Can steal the appearance of any humanoid for however long they need
- Mind reading and the ability to speak through the minds of others
- Can't use any sort of magic

Role: Assassin (Tattoo on the back of neck)

Personality: Newt will often do their best to steal the personality of those they choose to be disguised as. When in their true form they are energetic and mischievous. They are not very intelligent but they make up for it with their quick (but not accurate) thinking and arsenal of tricks.

Backstory: Newt was brought to the assassin's guild at an early age so they could use their shape changing abilities to the guilds advantage. After many years of being forced into the shape the guild needed of them Newt began to think of the guild as their home. They kill for fun now, every new mission puts a smile on their terrifying maw.

Other:
- Due to taking the forms of people of many shapes and heights Newt trips often and isn't very agile unless in their natural form.
- Skilled with poisons
Code:
[b]Username[/b]: Tumbleweeds [b]Character's Name[/b]: Newt [b]Age[/b]: 20 [b]Gender[/b]: None (depends on their current form) [b]Description[/b]: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/721387540954873876/758012519502708937/03_2p3Pt7VCU4dEVA.png[/img](not mine but that color changing thing is sweet) I'll update this form whenever they change [b]Species[/b]: Doppelganger [b]Powers/Skills[/b]: - Can steal the appearance of any humanoid for however long they need - Mind reading and the ability to speak through the minds of others - Can't use any sort of magic [b]Role[/b]: Assassin (Tattoo on the back of neck) [b]Personality[/b]: Newt will often do their best to steal the personality of those they choose to be disguised as. When in their true form they are energetic and mischievous. They are not very intelligent but they make up for it with their quick (but not accurate) thinking and arsenal of tricks. [b]Backstory[/b]: Newt was brought to the assassin's guild at an early age so they could use their shape changing abilities to the guilds advantage. After many years of being forced into the shape the guild needed of them Newt began to think of the guild as their home. They kill for fun now, every new mission puts a smile on their terrifying maw. [b]Other[/b]: - Due to taking the forms of people of many shapes and heights Newt trips often and isn't very agile unless in their natural form. - Skilled with poisons
1bGY4da.gif
G6dp9TC.gifX7lZdvM.gifRiz8QCR.gifTgsXEGE.pngUcGmwnI.pngYqQahg2.png
@Tumbleweeds

Nope, Assassin sounds fine! Wherever you think they fit best. It's your character. Not to mention a Doppleganger sounds exactly like something the Guild would want to recruit.
@Tumbleweeds

Nope, Assassin sounds fine! Wherever you think they fit best. It's your character. Not to mention a Doppleganger sounds exactly like something the Guild would want to recruit.

Clayton Academy
@SanguineShadow

Not sure if you'd be interested in this or not. Wanted to ping you in case, but don't feel like you HAVE to join. :)
@SanguineShadow

Not sure if you'd be interested in this or not. Wanted to ping you in case, but don't feel like you HAVE to join. :)

Clayton Academy
HECK YEAH
HHHEEECCCKKKKK YYEEEAAAHHHH @Dragonclaw101

LET ME MAKE SAM
OH MY GOODNESS
HECK YEAH
HHHEEECCCKKKKK YYEEEAAAHHHH @Dragonclaw101

LET ME MAKE SAM
OH MY GOODNESS
HwHO2NM.png .....
San/Sanguine