Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Assassin's Guild (OOC)(OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 102 103
:3
:3
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
@Tumbleweeds
@SoulSerpent
@Kingman
@SanguineShadow

Please ping me in your sheets when you finish them, and if you've formatted please give it to me in the code format. You could also PM it to me if you find it easier.
@Tumbleweeds
@SoulSerpent
@Kingman
@SanguineShadow

Please ping me in your sheets when you finish them, and if you've formatted please give it to me in the code format. You could also PM it to me if you find it easier.
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
@Dragonclaw101
Username: SanguineShadow
Character's Name: Samantha, "Sam"

Description:
General Appearance• Sam is an average height of 5'6 and has a fit, narrow hourglass figure and toned muscles. Her face is rounder, with a dished, rounded nose and large, round, brown-gold eyes and well-shaped, dark brows. Wavy/curly jet black hair chestnut brown hair reaches down to her tailbone, but its longer when she straightens it. Dark freckles scatter across her nose and cheekbones, and she has a dark, middle-eastern skin tone.
First Impression• Sam holds herself with a lot of confidence, and she can be intimidating at first glance. What typically stands out are her golden-brown eyes when you'd first look at her.
Clothing• Sam's assassin wear is tight, black leather pants, tall, brown leather boots with straps and golden buckles (heeled), and long-sleeved, baggy tunics with lace-up chests and a protective leather corset that matches her boots. Often she'll wear a half-shoulder cloak with a hood, either red or green in color, and has brass-studded leather-belts with dagger-sheathes strapped around her waist. Around her forearms she has a pair of leather bracers with brass buckles, but she is otherwise unarmored.
(Alternative outfit- normal wear/non-assassin wear- current outfit)
She wears a bandage chest wrap, above which she has on a long-sleeved, shappy-brown shirt with removable sleeves. A reinforced leather corset wraps around her waist, red-brown where reinforced and normal leather brown where it's not. Around her arms and thighs she has similar protection. Thigh-high boots protect her knees and shins, made of thick leather and light brown in color. Belts are strapped around her waist, two of which have sheathes for her daggers. When travelling, she wears a green, over-one-shoulder cloak + hood and braids her hair up into a french braid.

Tattoo is underneath her ribs on her right side, following the curves of her body and trailing down and wrapping around her right thigh.
Species: Human

Powers/Skills:
  • Sam has exceptional shadow magic abilities- she can teleport short distances from shadow to shadow, with this ability being more powerful, of course, at night.
  • She can also turn herself invisible, and anyone or anything else she is touching. This is another result of shadow magic, and she is better at using it at night then during the day, since her shadow would still be visible in the daylight.
  • Daggers and one-handed weapons are Sam's forte.
  • Being very light and fast on her feet, Sam is an excellent evader and good at slipping past defenses.

Role: Escaped

Personality:
Sam is a hardcore extrovert, incredibly observant, and has the memory of an elephant. Reading, learning, and challenges are her favorite things, and she wouldn't be the same without them. Sam doesn't trust anyone, but prefers to view this as a strength and prefers not being exceptionally close to anybody.
A first impression of Sam would be that she is overwhelming- she's friendly, but asks a lot of questions and is very curious while also maintaining a threatening visage. She carries an aura of authority, not letting herself be pushed around by anyone or anything without a fight, and often her confidence can be infectious.
Sam thrives on conflict, challenge, and trials. Without a fight, Sam would probably lose her mind to bordem. Fighting and adrenaline fuel her.
Despite Sam being content not having anyone close to her, she gets lonely often. It's a weakness, in her mind, but she can't help it and tries to ignore it. Faint sparks of guilt can sometimes be seen in her eyes, but that is another thing she tries to shove down and take no thought of.
Sam carries a deep capacity for jealousy and bitterness, and revenge is something she takes very seriously.

Backstory:
Born a slave in the middle-east, Sam was often whipped, beaten, and punished for acting against her master's orders. She learned to thrive on the pain, to push against the chains and become stronger with every fight. The only thing that could keep her from fighting back was threatening her friend's lives or her own, but many times she was nearly killed from being deprived of food and water for her bad behavior.
There was a different boy, one day, who came to her master's estate. He didn't look like the rest of them, and bore an interesting tattoo on his arm. Sam was curious, as he was a slave like the rest of them, although typically a servant of the house. She soon learned he was there to kill the master's wife, and Sam, being the rebellious thirteen-year-old she was, decided to help. Sam hadn't been named, only numbered, so he named her while he was there and they were friends for the majority of his time there.
After the deed was done and she helped him escape, she was tied out on a post in the main courtyard, deprived of food and water, a whipped half to death. She looked mostly dead when the Assassin's guild scout came to the estate, but her sheer stubbornness and power of will gave her the strength to look him in the eye from the post she was tied to and spit blood in his face when he asked what she'd done wrong in a mocking tone.
They bought her from the "grieving" master and Sam was taught basic education, how to act like a respectable human being and not a half-wild slave girl, and most of all, how to kill. She climbed the ranks exceptionally fast (although she wasn't the fastest to do it by any means) and got stuck behind Jazmine as a mid-tier Beta. Because she just can't seem to kill her she views her with intense jealousy.

Other:
  • Sam has two daggers- one is called Licht and the other Schatten. They belonged to the boy who she helped back when she was a slave...
    ...She took them from him when she killed him.
  • Mid-tier Beta
  • Rivalry with Jazmine
  • Sam's shadow magic drains her energy reservoir very fast, so unless she leeches it from other people around her she doesn't use it unless absolutely required.
@Dragonclaw101
Username: SanguineShadow
Character's Name: Samantha, "Sam"

Description:
General Appearance• Sam is an average height of 5'6 and has a fit, narrow hourglass figure and toned muscles. Her face is rounder, with a dished, rounded nose and large, round, brown-gold eyes and well-shaped, dark brows. Wavy/curly jet black hair chestnut brown hair reaches down to her tailbone, but its longer when she straightens it. Dark freckles scatter across her nose and cheekbones, and she has a dark, middle-eastern skin tone.
First Impression• Sam holds herself with a lot of confidence, and she can be intimidating at first glance. What typically stands out are her golden-brown eyes when you'd first look at her.
Clothing• Sam's assassin wear is tight, black leather pants, tall, brown leather boots with straps and golden buckles (heeled), and long-sleeved, baggy tunics with lace-up chests and a protective leather corset that matches her boots. Often she'll wear a half-shoulder cloak with a hood, either red or green in color, and has brass-studded leather-belts with dagger-sheathes strapped around her waist. Around her forearms she has a pair of leather bracers with brass buckles, but she is otherwise unarmored.
(Alternative outfit- normal wear/non-assassin wear- current outfit)
She wears a bandage chest wrap, above which she has on a long-sleeved, shappy-brown shirt with removable sleeves. A reinforced leather corset wraps around her waist, red-brown where reinforced and normal leather brown where it's not. Around her arms and thighs she has similar protection. Thigh-high boots protect her knees and shins, made of thick leather and light brown in color. Belts are strapped around her waist, two of which have sheathes for her daggers. When travelling, she wears a green, over-one-shoulder cloak + hood and braids her hair up into a french braid.

Tattoo is underneath her ribs on her right side, following the curves of her body and trailing down and wrapping around her right thigh.
Species: Human

Powers/Skills:
  • Sam has exceptional shadow magic abilities- she can teleport short distances from shadow to shadow, with this ability being more powerful, of course, at night.
  • She can also turn herself invisible, and anyone or anything else she is touching. This is another result of shadow magic, and she is better at using it at night then during the day, since her shadow would still be visible in the daylight.
  • Daggers and one-handed weapons are Sam's forte.
  • Being very light and fast on her feet, Sam is an excellent evader and good at slipping past defenses.

Role: Escaped

Personality:
Sam is a hardcore extrovert, incredibly observant, and has the memory of an elephant. Reading, learning, and challenges are her favorite things, and she wouldn't be the same without them. Sam doesn't trust anyone, but prefers to view this as a strength and prefers not being exceptionally close to anybody.
A first impression of Sam would be that she is overwhelming- she's friendly, but asks a lot of questions and is very curious while also maintaining a threatening visage. She carries an aura of authority, not letting herself be pushed around by anyone or anything without a fight, and often her confidence can be infectious.
Sam thrives on conflict, challenge, and trials. Without a fight, Sam would probably lose her mind to bordem. Fighting and adrenaline fuel her.
Despite Sam being content not having anyone close to her, she gets lonely often. It's a weakness, in her mind, but she can't help it and tries to ignore it. Faint sparks of guilt can sometimes be seen in her eyes, but that is another thing she tries to shove down and take no thought of.
Sam carries a deep capacity for jealousy and bitterness, and revenge is something she takes very seriously.

Backstory:
Born a slave in the middle-east, Sam was often whipped, beaten, and punished for acting against her master's orders. She learned to thrive on the pain, to push against the chains and become stronger with every fight. The only thing that could keep her from fighting back was threatening her friend's lives or her own, but many times she was nearly killed from being deprived of food and water for her bad behavior.
There was a different boy, one day, who came to her master's estate. He didn't look like the rest of them, and bore an interesting tattoo on his arm. Sam was curious, as he was a slave like the rest of them, although typically a servant of the house. She soon learned he was there to kill the master's wife, and Sam, being the rebellious thirteen-year-old she was, decided to help. Sam hadn't been named, only numbered, so he named her while he was there and they were friends for the majority of his time there.
After the deed was done and she helped him escape, she was tied out on a post in the main courtyard, deprived of food and water, a whipped half to death. She looked mostly dead when the Assassin's guild scout came to the estate, but her sheer stubbornness and power of will gave her the strength to look him in the eye from the post she was tied to and spit blood in his face when he asked what she'd done wrong in a mocking tone.
They bought her from the "grieving" master and Sam was taught basic education, how to act like a respectable human being and not a half-wild slave girl, and most of all, how to kill. She climbed the ranks exceptionally fast (although she wasn't the fastest to do it by any means) and got stuck behind Jazmine as a mid-tier Beta. Because she just can't seem to kill her she views her with intense jealousy.

Other:
  • Sam has two daggers- one is called Licht and the other Schatten. They belonged to the boy who she helped back when she was a slave...
    ...She took them from him when she killed him.
  • Mid-tier Beta
  • Rivalry with Jazmine
  • Sam's shadow magic drains her energy reservoir very fast, so unless she leeches it from other people around her she doesn't use it unless absolutely required.
HwHO2NM.png .....
San/Sanguine
She/Her
Give me Pumpkin Spice before I remove your kneecap privileges

So when can we start?
So when can we start?
HwHO2NM.png .....
San/Sanguine
She/Her

Once everyone's sheets are finished. I know Kingman wants an Escaped Assassin, and I think Soul's character just needs to be finished up. I think Tumbleweeds character is done, but I'm waiting for confirmation.
Once everyone's sheets are finished. I know Kingman wants an Escaped Assassin, and I think Soul's character just needs to be finished up. I think Tumbleweeds character is done, but I'm waiting for confirmation.

Clayton Academy
Done indeed! I added the code to Newt's form
Done indeed! I added the code to Newt's form
1bGY4da.gif
G6dp9TC.gifX7lZdvM.gifRiz8QCR.gifTgsXEGE.pngUcGmwnI.pngYqQahg2.png
REEEE YAY
One step closer to starting
I'm so excited :3
REEEE YAY
One step closer to starting
I'm so excited :3
HwHO2NM.png .....
San/Sanguine
She/Her

Decided not to join. Have fun everyone!
Decided not to join. Have fun everyone!
fcfeoHc.pngShe, her|They, them +2 FR time •Roleplayer over 10 years exp
So I think we're waiting on Kingman now, and then we can start.
So I think we're waiting on Kingman now, and then we can start.

Clayton Academy
[b]Username[/b]: Kingman [b]Character's Name[/b]: Cynric [b]Age[/b](over 18): 24 [b]Gender[/b]: M [b]Description[/b]: Cynric is tall height for his race and time- standing at 5’9”, he’s of Anglo-Saxon and Norse descent, with pale skin, blue eyes, and white-blond hair, long and normally neatly tied back in braids. Cynric prefers to keep himself as disheveled as possible, often going unshaven and unwashed. He prefers to wear wool tunic and pants, normally dirty, with an steel lamellar over that. Many scars march their way up his body, and this is especially apparent when he actually washes. The most prominent of these is one that closes an old wound that stretches from his lower back to neck in a cross shape. His tattoo is also on his back, and it’s very large due to his slaughter. [b]Species[/b] (Human, Elf, Dragon, Half-breed, etc.): Human (some magical blood WAAY back) [b]Powers/Skills[/b]: *Cynric is a moderately skilled magic user, but specifically in changing the shape of things. He cannot change their color or material. *Cynric is somewhat of a expert in swords, spears, and the such. His treasured arming sword [i]Vice[/i] or spear, [i]Wodin[/i], can be skillfully used to slide into human bodies. He’s no tank, but his strength and dexterity are quite balanced. *Cynric feels right at home at the sea and cold. Where others might feel seasick and shivering, he’ll feel energized and warm, and is quite good at reading the stars. *Cynric is a high Delta assassin. He’s been with the guild most of his life and is good at..doing his assassinating, but his rebellion and sensitivity towards distractions on the job doesn’t help. He also doesn’t see a point in getting higher in the ranks and therefore doesn’t want to go through the trouble of killing those above him. [b]Role[/b] (Escaped, Assassin, Normal (No Affiliation With Guild)): Escaped [b]Personaity[/b]: Cynric is half of what he was supposed to be. The Assassins wanted a ruthless killer, which they got, but they didn’t get his loyalty. Cynric is built to endure, never to break, and he hasn’t quite broken yet. He’s obviously extremely stubborn and even if he realizes his convictions are wrong, he stays with them in order to maintain the record. He despises losing things, and is not very patient. Even as an assassin, he prefers to simply barge into the room and kill them opposed to, say, sneaking in the window. Cynric has little to no morality due to the training, and will not hesitate to kill men, women or even children, and furthermore will not even do it quickly if it nets him enough reward. He’s rather extroverted, happy to converse with victims or other assassins, though much of it is also mocking. He’s no strategist. One of his only soft spots is his love for alcohol, which fuels an addiction that he can’t help anymore. It’s easy to get Cynric off-task, and he often after a job stuck around in the city brothels and bars for a few days before retiring home. In the end though, Cynric is deeply empty. His willingness to jump into action is fueled mostly by an apathy to whether he lives or dies. He drinks away his depression only for it to always come back, and he looks desperately for a purpose or meaning to life besides the situation he is in. Cynric utterly despises being owned by the Assassins. He hates his tattoo, and saw Initiation as degrading, but necessary to live- though now, he would have rather died. He hates being a slave to another’s will. His worst nightmare is always breaking to their will, which he has promised he will never do. [b]Backstory[/b]: Cynric was born to Aldric Beorn’s Son, and Sigrid the Norsewoman. Aldric was a young man when a girl was found wounded nearby a battle. She was a swordmaiden, a Nordic woman who was happy to bash him over the head even wounded. He took her in, feeding her well. He was a small lord’s youngest son, and no one really minded his choice in mistress, though they could not marry until much later. They fell deeply in love, both fighters. The night Sigrid had her babe there was a thunderstorm, but at the end of it all there was a child in a cradle. They were rather good parents. Cynric was their pride and joy. From a young age he was an adventurous child, climbing trees and learning the art of the axe from his mother and the sword from his father. It all changed when Aldric died in the Crusade when Cynric was 9. Sigrid and Cynric mourned deeply. Now, the town could finally banish the odd pagan woman and her child socially. A pregnant Sigrid and Cynric moved to live away from the others. One night, an assassin came when he was 10. Cynric’s grandfather sent a knife after his son’s widow, and it struck deep. The assassin did not expect a 10-year-old child to stab him through with his father’s sword as he stood bleeding, finally having taken out the axe-wielding mother. Three days later, they found a shivering boy, clutching his mother’s seax knife in his white fists in the house. From that moment on he was ‘assassin’. Cynric disobeyed his trainers, often wounding them, killed too many innocents to name, escaped several times and was beaten more than humanly possible. Cynric simply never stopped fighting. Though he was initiated and such, he did so out of sheer brutality and will. [b]Other[/b]: *Cynric is bisexual, but is not open about it due to time period. *The other assassins mostly find him normal except when it comes to the ‘no one is my boss’ sort of thing *Cynric hates confined spaces or feeling weak. *His many weapons are actually family heirlooms...other than [i]Vice[/i], which killed his father. *Cynric was born female, but at about 11 he used his power to mostly be physically male. *Cynric is a self-made blend of Norse pagan and Christianity religion wise. There we go! Tell me if I made any mistakes so I can fix em up! [code] [b]Username[/b]: Kingman [b]Character's Name[/b]: Cynric [b]Age[/b](over 18): 24 [b]Gender[/b]: M [b]Description[/b]: Cynric is tall height for his race and time- standing at 5’9”, he’s of Anglo-Saxon and Norse descent, with pale skin, blue eyes, and white-blond hair, long and normally neatly tied back in braids. Cynric prefers to keep himself as disheveled as possible, often going unshaven and unwashed. He prefers to wear wool tunic and pants, normally dirty, with an steel lamellar over that. Many scars march their way up his body, and this is especially apparent when he actually washes. The most prominent of these is one that closes an old wound that stretches from his lower back to neck in a cross shape. His tattoo is also on his back, and is quite large. [b]Species[/b] (Human, Elf, Dragon, Half-breed, etc.): Human (some magical blood WAAY back) [b]Powers/Skills[/b]: *Cynric is a moderately skilled magic user, but specifically in changing the shape of things. He cannot change their color or material. *Cynric is somewhat of a expert in swords, spears, and the such. His treasured arming sword [i]Vice[/i] or spear, [i]Wodin[/i], can be skillfully used to slide into human bodies. He’s no tank, but his strength and dexterity are quite balanced. *Cynric feels right at home at the sea and cold. Where others might feel seasick and shivering, he’ll feel energized and warm, and is quite good at reading the stars. *Cynric is a high Delta assassin. He’s been with the guild most of his life and is good at..doing his assassinating, but his rebellion and sensitivity towards distractions on the job doesn’t help. He also doesn’t see a point in getting higher in the ranks and therefore doesn’t want to go through the trouble of killing those above him. [b]Role[/b] (Escaped, Assassin, Normal (No Affiliation With Guild)): Escaped [b]Personaity[/b]: Cynric is half of what he was supposed to be. The Assassins wanted a ruthless killer, which they got, but they didn’t get his loyalty. Cynric is built to endure, never to break, and he hasn’t quite broken yet. He’s obviously extremely stubborn and even if he realizes his convictions are wrong, he stays with them in order to maintain the record. He despises losing things, and is not very patient. Even as an assassin, he prefers to simply barge into the room and kill them opposed to, say, sneaking in the window. Cynric has little to no morality due to the training, and will not hesitate to kill men, women or even children, and furthermore will not even do it quickly if it nets him enough reward. He’s rather extroverted, happy to converse with victims or other assassins, though much of it is also mocking. He’s no strategist. One of his only soft spots is his love for alcohol, which fuels an addiction that he can’t help anymore. It’s easy to get Cynric off-task, and he often after a job stuck around in the city brothels and bars for a few days before retiring home. In the end though, Cynric is deeply empty. His willingness to jump into action is fueled mostly by an apathy to whether he lives or dies. He drinks away his depression only for it to always come back, and he looks desperately for a purpose or meaning to life besides the situation he is in. Cynric utterly despises being owned by the Assassins. He hates his tattoo, and wishes it gone-though it can never come true. He saw initiation as deeply degrading, but he wanted to survive, and therefore went through with it, though now regrets it and rather he had died. He hates being a slave to another’s will. His worst nightmare is always breaking to their will, which he has promised he will never do. [b]Backstory[/b]: Cynric was born to Aldric Beorn’s Son, and Sigrid the Norsewoman. Aldric was a young man when a girl was found wounded nearby a battle. She was a swordmaiden, a Nordic woman who was happy to bash him over the head even wounded. He took her in, feeding her well. He was a small lord’s youngest son, and no one really minded his choice in mistress, though they could not marry until much later. They fell deeply in love, both fighters. The night Sigrid had her babe there was a thunderstorm, but at the end of it all there was a child in a cradle. They were rather good parents. Cynric was their pride and joy. From a young age he was an adventurous child, climbing trees and learning the art of the axe from his mother and the sword from his father. It all changed when Aldric died in the Crusade when Cynric was 9. Sigrid and Cynric mourned deeply. Now, the town could finally banish the odd pagan woman and her child socially. A pregnant Sigrid and Cynric moved to live away from the others. One night, an assassin came when he was 10. Cynric’s grandfather sent a knife after his son’s widow, and it struck deep. The assassin did not expect a 10-year-old child to stab him through with his father’s sword as he stood bleeding, finally having taken out the axe-wielding mother. Three days later, they found a shivering boy, clutching his mother’s seax knife in his white fists in the house. From that moment on he was ‘assassin’. Cynric disobeyed his trainers, often wounding them, killed too many innocents to name, escaped several times and was beaten more than humanly possible. Cynric simply never stopped fighting. Though he was initiated and such, he did so out of sheer brutality and will. [b]Other[/b]: *Cynric is bisexual, but is not open about it due to time period. *The other assassins mostly find him normal except when it comes to the ‘no one is my boss’ sort of thing *Cynric hates confined spaces or feeling weak. *His many weapons are actually family heirlooms...other than [i]Vice[/i], which killed his father. *Cynric was born female, but at about 11 he used his power to mostly be physically male. *Cynric is a self-made blend of Norse pagan and Christianity religion-wise. [/code]
Username: Kingman
Character's Name: Cynric

Age(over 18): 24
Description: Cynric is tall height for his race and time- standing at 5’9”, he’s of Anglo-Saxon and Norse descent, with pale skin, blue eyes, and white-blond hair, long and normally neatly tied back in braids. Cynric prefers to keep himself as disheveled as possible, often going unshaven and unwashed.
He prefers to wear wool tunic and pants, normally dirty, with an steel lamellar over that.
Many scars march their way up his body, and this is especially apparent when he actually washes. The most prominent of these is one that closes an old wound that stretches from his lower back to neck in a cross shape. His tattoo is also on his back, and it’s very large due to his slaughter.

Species (Human, Elf, Dragon, Half-breed, etc.): Human (some magical blood WAAY back)

Powers/Skills:

*Cynric is a moderately skilled magic user, but specifically in changing the shape of things. He cannot change their color or material.

*Cynric is somewhat of a expert in swords, spears, and the such. His treasured arming sword Vice or spear, Wodin, can be skillfully used to slide into human bodies. He’s no tank, but his strength and dexterity are quite balanced.

*Cynric feels right at home at the sea and cold. Where others might feel seasick and shivering, he’ll feel energized and warm, and is quite good at reading the stars.

*Cynric is a high Delta assassin. He’s been with the guild most of his life and is good at..doing his assassinating, but his rebellion and sensitivity towards distractions on the job doesn’t help. He also doesn’t see a point in getting higher in the ranks and therefore doesn’t want to go through the trouble of killing those above him.

Role (Escaped, Assassin, Normal (No Affiliation With Guild)): Escaped

Personaity: Cynric is half of what he was supposed to be. The Assassins wanted a ruthless killer, which they got, but they didn’t get his loyalty. Cynric is built to endure, never to break, and he hasn’t quite broken yet. He’s obviously extremely stubborn and even if he realizes his convictions are wrong, he stays with them in order to maintain the record. He despises losing things, and is not very patient. Even as an assassin, he prefers to simply barge into the room and kill them opposed to, say, sneaking in the window. Cynric has little to no morality due to the training, and will not hesitate to kill men, women or even children, and furthermore will not even do it quickly if it nets him enough reward. He’s rather extroverted, happy to converse with victims or other assassins, though much of it is also mocking. He’s no strategist.
One of his only soft spots is his love for alcohol, which fuels an addiction that he can’t help anymore. It’s easy to get Cynric off-task, and he often after a job stuck around in the city brothels and bars for a few days before retiring home.
In the end though, Cynric is deeply empty. His willingness to jump into action is fueled mostly by an apathy to whether he lives or dies. He drinks away his depression only for it to always come back, and he looks desperately for a purpose or meaning to life besides the situation he is in.
Cynric utterly despises being owned by the Assassins. He hates his tattoo, and saw Initiation as degrading, but necessary to live- though now, he would have rather died. He hates being a slave to another’s will. His worst nightmare is always breaking to their will, which he has promised he will never do.

Backstory: Cynric was born to Aldric Beorn’s Son, and Sigrid the Norsewoman. Aldric was a young man when a girl was found wounded nearby a battle. She was a swordmaiden, a Nordic woman who was happy to bash him over the head even wounded. He took her in, feeding her well. He was a small lord’s youngest son, and no one really minded his choice in mistress, though they could not marry until much later. They fell deeply in love, both fighters.
The night Sigrid had her babe there was a thunderstorm, but at the end of it all there was a child in a cradle. They were rather good parents. Cynric was their pride and joy. From a young age he was an adventurous child, climbing trees and learning the art of the axe from his mother and the sword from his father.
It all changed when Aldric died in the Crusade when Cynric was 9. Sigrid and Cynric mourned deeply. Now, the town could finally banish the odd pagan woman and her child socially. A pregnant Sigrid and Cynric moved to live away from the others.
One night, an assassin came when he was 10. Cynric’s grandfather sent a knife after his son’s widow, and it struck deep. The assassin did not expect a 10-year-old child to stab him through with his father’s sword as he stood bleeding, finally having taken out the axe-wielding mother.
Three days later, they found a shivering boy, clutching his mother’s seax knife in his white fists in the house.
From that moment on he was ‘assassin’. Cynric disobeyed his trainers, often wounding them, killed too many innocents to name, escaped several times and was beaten more than humanly possible. Cynric simply never stopped fighting. Though he was initiated and such, he did so out of sheer brutality and will.
Other:
*Cynric is bisexual, but is not open about it due to time period.
*The other assassins mostly find him normal except when it comes to the ‘no one is my boss’ sort of thing
*Cynric hates confined spaces or feeling weak.
*His many weapons are actually family heirlooms...other than Vice, which killed his father.
*Cynric was born female, but at about 11 he used his power to mostly be physically male.
*Cynric is a self-made blend of Norse pagan and Christianity religion wise.

There we go! Tell me if I made any mistakes so I can fix em up!

Code:
[b]Username[/b]: Kingman [b]Character's Name[/b]: Cynric [b]Age[/b](over 18): 24 [b]Gender[/b]: M [b]Description[/b]: Cynric is tall height for his race and time- standing at 5’9”, he’s of Anglo-Saxon and Norse descent, with pale skin, blue eyes, and white-blond hair, long and normally neatly tied back in braids. Cynric prefers to keep himself as disheveled as possible, often going unshaven and unwashed. He prefers to wear wool tunic and pants, normally dirty, with an steel lamellar over that. Many scars march their way up his body, and this is especially apparent when he actually washes. The most prominent of these is one that closes an old wound that stretches from his lower back to neck in a cross shape. His tattoo is also on his back, and is quite large. [b]Species[/b] (Human, Elf, Dragon, Half-breed, etc.): Human (some magical blood WAAY back) [b]Powers/Skills[/b]: *Cynric is a moderately skilled magic user, but specifically in changing the shape of things. He cannot change their color or material. *Cynric is somewhat of a expert in swords, spears, and the such. His treasured arming sword [i]Vice[/i] or spear, [i]Wodin[/i], can be skillfully used to slide into human bodies. He’s no tank, but his strength and dexterity are quite balanced. *Cynric feels right at home at the sea and cold. Where others might feel seasick and shivering, he’ll feel energized and warm, and is quite good at reading the stars. *Cynric is a high Delta assassin. He’s been with the guild most of his life and is good at..doing his assassinating, but his rebellion and sensitivity towards distractions on the job doesn’t help. He also doesn’t see a point in getting higher in the ranks and therefore doesn’t want to go through the trouble of killing those above him. [b]Role[/b] (Escaped, Assassin, Normal (No Affiliation With Guild)): Escaped [b]Personaity[/b]: Cynric is half of what he was supposed to be. The Assassins wanted a ruthless killer, which they got, but they didn’t get his loyalty. Cynric is built to endure, never to break, and he hasn’t quite broken yet. He’s obviously extremely stubborn and even if he realizes his convictions are wrong, he stays with them in order to maintain the record. He despises losing things, and is not very patient. Even as an assassin, he prefers to simply barge into the room and kill them opposed to, say, sneaking in the window. Cynric has little to no morality due to the training, and will not hesitate to kill men, women or even children, and furthermore will not even do it quickly if it nets him enough reward. He’s rather extroverted, happy to converse with victims or other assassins, though much of it is also mocking. He’s no strategist. One of his only soft spots is his love for alcohol, which fuels an addiction that he can’t help anymore. It’s easy to get Cynric off-task, and he often after a job stuck around in the city brothels and bars for a few days before retiring home. In the end though, Cynric is deeply empty. His willingness to jump into action is fueled mostly by an apathy to whether he lives or dies. He drinks away his depression only for it to always come back, and he looks desperately for a purpose or meaning to life besides the situation he is in. Cynric utterly despises being owned by the Assassins. He hates his tattoo, and wishes it gone-though it can never come true. He saw initiation as deeply degrading, but he wanted to survive, and therefore went through with it, though now regrets it and rather he had died. He hates being a slave to another’s will. His worst nightmare is always breaking to their will, which he has promised he will never do. [b]Backstory[/b]: Cynric was born to Aldric Beorn’s Son, and Sigrid the Norsewoman. Aldric was a young man when a girl was found wounded nearby a battle. She was a swordmaiden, a Nordic woman who was happy to bash him over the head even wounded. He took her in, feeding her well. He was a small lord’s youngest son, and no one really minded his choice in mistress, though they could not marry until much later. They fell deeply in love, both fighters. The night Sigrid had her babe there was a thunderstorm, but at the end of it all there was a child in a cradle. They were rather good parents. Cynric was their pride and joy. From a young age he was an adventurous child, climbing trees and learning the art of the axe from his mother and the sword from his father. It all changed when Aldric died in the Crusade when Cynric was 9. Sigrid and Cynric mourned deeply. Now, the town could finally banish the odd pagan woman and her child socially. A pregnant Sigrid and Cynric moved to live away from the others. One night, an assassin came when he was 10. Cynric’s grandfather sent a knife after his son’s widow, and it struck deep. The assassin did not expect a 10-year-old child to stab him through with his father’s sword as he stood bleeding, finally having taken out the axe-wielding mother. Three days later, they found a shivering boy, clutching his mother’s seax knife in his white fists in the house. From that moment on he was ‘assassin’. Cynric disobeyed his trainers, often wounding them, killed too many innocents to name, escaped several times and was beaten more than humanly possible. Cynric simply never stopped fighting. Though he was initiated and such, he did so out of sheer brutality and will. [b]Other[/b]: *Cynric is bisexual, but is not open about it due to time period. *The other assassins mostly find him normal except when it comes to the ‘no one is my boss’ sort of thing *Cynric hates confined spaces or feeling weak. *His many weapons are actually family heirlooms...other than [i]Vice[/i], which killed his father. *Cynric was born female, but at about 11 he used his power to mostly be physically male. *Cynric is a self-made blend of Norse pagan and Christianity religion-wise.
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 102 103