Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [OOC] • What Once was Lost • CLOSED
1 2 ... 299 300 301 302 303 304 305
[s][/s][quote name="TangerineFruit" date="2020-11-17 14:10:44" ] It reminds me of this one time a few months ago a family in my town had a pet African Nile Monitor lizard that got out. The lizard ended up running away to the village pond and living there until it most likely froze to death. I mean it had a pretty good run, I saw it a couple of times either sunbathing or poking it’s head out of the water but any time someone got close it went back under again. [/quote] IF MY LIZARD DID THAT I WOULD DIE though I don't think he's dumb enough to do that XD That or he's just too lazy Probably both
TangerineFruit wrote on 2020-11-17 14:10:44:
It reminds me of this one time a few months ago a family in my town had a pet African Nile Monitor lizard that got out. The lizard ended up running away to the village pond and living there until it most likely froze to death. I mean it had a pretty good run, I saw it a couple of times either sunbathing or poking it’s head out of the water but any time someone got close it went back under again.
IF MY LIZARD DID THAT I WOULD DIE

though I don't think he's dumb enough to do that XD

That or he's just too lazy

Probably both
Smoky-Bantam-Fangar.png ~call me Amethyst!
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~check out this super cool hatchery!
~and this other cool subspecies!
~Idk
~Every day I play a game online where you dress up overgrown lizards. Oh wait...
*wondering if someone is gonna post or if i should just start the second to last chapter noises*

EDIT: IT HAS BEGUN
*wondering if someone is gonna post or if i should just start the second to last chapter noises*

EDIT: IT HAS BEGUN
28262.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifPaint or Feathers!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifArtist, Author, Poet, Roleplayer
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR + 2

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifPoem/Lore Shop
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Chaotic Good!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI love D&D, TOP, FOB, and Imagine Dragons
28262.png
[quote name="TangerineFruit" date="2020-11-17 14:07:49" ] [quote name="Farryx" date="2020-11-17 14:01:27" ] So um. My sister found a stray pig on her walk hon from school and now I am sitting with it trying to figure out what to do??? Like??? Why is there a pig in my neighboorhood we have no farms??? [/quote] AWWWWW I WANT IT! If you don’t live near any farms it is mostly likely a runaway pet. It could be a teacup pig those are commonly kept as pets. I would have your parents post something about it on social media to see if the owners say something and start going around town asking people. [/quote] No no. It ain't a tiny pig. It's like the ones in farms movies, big and chunky. Its very sweet. My little bro fed it an apple.
TangerineFruit wrote on 2020-11-17 14:07:49:
Farryx wrote on 2020-11-17 14:01:27:
So um. My sister found a stray pig on her walk hon from school and now I am sitting with it trying to figure out what to do??? Like??? Why is there a pig in my neighboorhood we have no farms???
AWWWWW I WANT IT!

If you don’t live near any farms it is mostly likely a runaway pet. It could be a teacup pig those are commonly kept as pets. I would have your parents post something about it on social media to see if the owners say something and start going around town asking people.
No no. It ain't a tiny pig. It's like the ones in farms movies, big and chunky. Its very sweet. My little bro fed it an apple.
Eyeballs2.png
Pig update!
Her name is Barbie and her owners were able to pick her up. What a screech pigs have. The movies... don't do it justice. They are so loud, velociraptor loud.
Pig update!
Her name is Barbie and her owners were able to pick her up. What a screech pigs have. The movies... don't do it justice. They are so loud, velociraptor loud.
Eyeballs2.png
I've heard then before, they can be pretty loud

I don't live by many farms either though so
I've heard then before, they can be pretty loud

I don't live by many farms either though so
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~Idk
~Every day I play a game online where you dress up overgrown lizards. Oh wait...
I'm just glad she's safe with her fam.
I'm just glad she's safe with her fam.
Eyeballs2.png

BIG PLOT THINGS ARE ABOUT TO HAPPEN
ONCE EVERYONE ELSE POSTS
THINGS WILL START HAPPENING
@luminousheart @farryx @tangerinefruit

BIG PLOT THINGS ARE ABOUT TO HAPPEN
ONCE EVERYONE ELSE POSTS
THINGS WILL START HAPPENING
@luminousheart @farryx @tangerinefruit
28262.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifPaint or Feathers!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifArtist, Author, Poet, Roleplayer
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR + 2

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifPoem/Lore Shop
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Chaotic Good!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI love D&D, TOP, FOB, and Imagine Dragons
28262.png
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~Idk
I can get behind this!
I can get behind this!
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
I AM AT WORK AND CANT POST YET!
I AM AT WORK AND CANT POST YET!
Eyeballs2.png
1 2 ... 299 300 301 302 303 304 305