Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [OOC] • What Once was Lost • CLOSED
1 2 ... 299 300 301 302 303 304 305
[img]https://i.imgur.com/tNijotV.png[/img] sorry it's hard to read!! They'd be near the inner, inner gate
tNijotV.png
sorry it's hard to read!!
They'd be near the inner, inner gate
28262.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifPaint or Feathers!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifArtist, Author, Poet, Roleplayer
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR + 2

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifPoem/Lore Shop
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Chaotic Good!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI love D&D, TOP, FOB, and Imagine Dragons
28262.png
[quote name="TangerineFruit" date="2020-11-24 13:41:04" ] Roksser Even with revenge on his mind and the death of his father following him like a dark fog he had to admit that the palace was beautiful. He leaned over to Rosyn. “Mr. New King reallyyyyyy had a cheap budget for our cells, like come on we didn’t even have half way decent tea!” He grinned hugely clearly joking but he did have a point, if the prince had so much money did he just not care to make the cells better? [/quote] Hey Tangerine, Marlik is the new King, not Darsh/Shard :) Oh, and he said (as Larkim) that he would fund Shard's project if he took better care of the experiments
TangerineFruit wrote on 2020-11-24 13:41:04:
Roksser

Even with revenge on his mind and the death of his father following him like a dark fog he had to admit that the palace was beautiful. He leaned over to Rosyn.
“Mr. New King reallyyyyyy had a cheap budget for our cells, like come on we didn’t even have half way decent tea!”
He grinned hugely clearly joking but he did have a point, if the prince had so much money did he just not care to make the cells better?
Hey Tangerine, Marlik is the new King, not Darsh/Shard
:)
Oh, and he said (as Larkim) that he would fund Shard's project if he took better care of the experiments
28262.png

28262.png
[quote name="PaintedFeathers" date="2020-11-24 13:43:02" ] [quote name="TangerineFruit" date="2020-11-24 13:41:04" ] Roksser Even with revenge on his mind and the death of his father following him like a dark fog he had to admit that the palace was beautiful. He leaned over to Rosyn. “Mr. New King reallyyyyyy had a cheap budget for our cells, like come on we didn’t even have half way decent tea!” He grinned hugely clearly joking but he did have a point, if the prince had so much money did he just not care to make the cells better? [/quote] Hey Tangerine, Marlik is the new King, not Darsh/Shard :) Oh, and he said (as Larkim) that he would fund Shard's project if he took better care of the experiments [/quote] OHHHHHHHHHHHH That clears up a lot XD
PaintedFeathers wrote on 2020-11-24 13:43:02:
Roksser

Even with revenge on his mind and the death of his father following him like a dark fog he had to admit that the palace was beautiful. He leaned over to Rosyn.
“Mr. New King reallyyyyyy had a cheap budget for our cells, like come on we didn’t even have half way decent tea!”
He grinned hugely clearly joking but he did have a point, if the prince had so much money did he just not care to make the cells better?
Oh, and he said (as Larkim) that he would fund Shard's project if he took better care of the experiments
OHHHHHHHHHHHH
That clears up a lot XD
LEpJMnn.png zNcyhot.png RDt6LqI.png J7D1quC.png qIT33wL.png

WI7lnRZ.png em6G0U2.png SV9CXSe.pngYMPbu9R.png
[quote name="TangerineFruit" date="2020-11-24 13:57:22" ] [quote name="PaintedFeathers" date="2020-11-24 13:43:02" ] [quote name="TangerineFruit" date="2020-11-24 13:41:04" ] Roksser Even with revenge on his mind and the death of his father following him like a dark fog he had to admit that the palace was beautiful. He leaned over to Rosyn. “Mr. New King reallyyyyyy had a cheap budget for our cells, like come on we didn’t even have half way decent tea!” He grinned hugely clearly joking but he did have a point, if the prince had so much money did he just not care to make the cells better? [/quote] Hey Tangerine, Marlik is the new King, not Darsh/Shard :) Oh, and he said (as Larkim) that he would fund Shard's project if he took better care of the experiments [/quote] OHHHHHHHHHHHH That clears up a lot XD [/quote] XD sorry I wasn't very clear I can like... recap some stuff if you want
TangerineFruit wrote on 2020-11-24 13:57:22:
Roksser

OHHHHHHHHHHHH
That clears up a lot XD
XD sorry I wasn't very clear
I can like...
recap some stuff if you want
28262.png

28262.png
[quote name="PaintedFeathers" date="2020-11-24 13:58:59" ] [quote name="TangerineFruit" date="2020-11-24 13:57:22" ] [quote name="PaintedFeathers" date="2020-11-24 13:43:02" ] [quote name="TangerineFruit" date="2020-11-24 13:41:04" ] Roksser Even with revenge on his mind and the death of his father following him like a dark fog he had to admit that the palace was beautiful. He leaned over to Rosyn. “Mr. New King reallyyyyyy had a cheap budget for our cells, like come on we didn’t even have half way decent tea!” He grinned hugely clearly joking but he did have a point, if the prince had so much money did he just not care to make the cells better? [/quote] Hey Tangerine, Marlik is the new King, not Darsh/Shard :) Oh, and he said (as Larkim) that he would fund Shard's project if he took better care of the experiments [/quote] OHHHHHHHHHHHH That clears up a lot XD [/quote] XD sorry I wasn't very clear I can like... recap some stuff if you want [/quote] No Im good now lol.
PaintedFeathers wrote on 2020-11-24 13:58:59:
Roksser

OHHHHHHHHHHHH
That clears up a lot XD
I can like...
No Im good now lol.

[quote name="TangerineFruit" date="2020-11-24 14:23:57" ] [quote name="PaintedFeathers" date="2020-11-24 13:58:59" ] [quote name="TangerineFruit" date="2020-11-24 13:57:22" ] [quote name="PaintedFeathers" date="2020-11-24 13:43:02" ] [quote name="TangerineFruit" date="2020-11-24 13:41:04" ] Roksser Even with revenge on his mind and the death of his father following him like a dark fog he had to admit that the palace was beautiful. He leaned over to Rosyn. “Mr. New King reallyyyyyy had a cheap budget for our cells, like come on we didn’t even have half way decent tea!” He grinned hugely clearly joking but he did have a point, if the prince had so much money did he just not care to make the cells better? [/quote] Hey Tangerine, Marlik is the new King, not Darsh/Shard :) Oh, and he said (as Larkim) that he would fund Shard's project if he took better care of the experiments [/quote] OHHHHHHHHHHHH That clears up a lot XD [/quote] XD sorry I wasn't very clear I can like... recap some stuff if you want [/quote] No Im good now lol. [/quote] ok cool :)
TangerineFruit wrote on 2020-11-24 14:23:57:
PaintedFeathers wrote on 2020-11-24 13:58:59:
Roksser

OHHHHHHHHHHHH
That clears up a lot XD
I can like...
No Im good now lol.
ok cool :)
28262.png

28262.png
Does Roksser realize that Darsh has been missing for years and no one knows anything except that they think he might be alive?
Does Roksser realize that Darsh has been missing for years and no one knows anything except that they think he might be alive?
28262.png

28262.png
NOOOPE! XD
NOOOPE! XD

[quote name="TangerineFruit" date="2020-11-24 17:34:09" ] NOOOPE! XD [/quote] FUN!
TangerineFruit wrote on 2020-11-24 17:34:09:
NOOOPE! XD
FUN!
28262.png

28262.png
And if you're all wondering...

No I definitely do not have a ton of experience with washing curly hair... Why do you ask?
And if you're all wondering...

No I definitely do not have a ton of experience with washing curly hair... Why do you ask?
Smoky-Bantam-Fangar.png ~call me Amethyst!
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~check out this super cool hatchery!
~and this other cool subspecies!
~Idk
~Every day I play a game online where you dress up overgrown lizards. Oh wait...
1 2 ... 299 300 301 302 303 304 305