Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [OOC] • What Once was Lost • CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 304 305
I'm interested... gimme a sec to come up with a character! I'll probably be editing the sheet a few times as I cross reference stuff

Name: Ori Corrine

Nickname/s: with a name that short, is it really necessary?

Theme Song: N/A but open to suggestions.

Where they are from: The East

Personality: Very friendly and curious about things. Once you get Ori started on a subject it can be hard to get her to stop talking until she's done. She could come off as a little crazy if you just met her and being experimented on didn't really help...

To add on to this her drake self has a personality and mind of its own. The drake is not necessarily mean... Just salty at being awoken. It knows of magic instinctively, why it could have that argument with Shard in the first place. Her drake self also has higher standards than what she has been living with for the past 2 1\2 weeks. This is basically the side of Ori that will stick up and defend her pure little soul from those who would do her harm.

Appearance: She has a rather light skin tone and striking blue eyes. Ori is about 5'5 and has shoulder length honey brown hair. She likes to wear light colored clothing and whatever the medieval equivalent of jeans is (I honestly don't know, but you get the idea)

Backstory: Ori was kidnapped from her riverside home where she had been living a happy life with her parents. She had always been super curious and often caught little critters from the lake to look at them before releasing them.

How long have they been an Experiment: 2 1/2 weeks

What powers will they have: (since shapeshifters are Gucci) Ori will be able to turn into a human sized drake with white scales and blue color points. While in this form she has blue crystals growing down her back and on her hands/feet. She can spit crystal shards from her jaws while like this, but the most notable quality about the crystals is that when crushed they can be used to heal wounds. The act of removing a crystal, so long as it is small will not hurt her.

Strengths: Ori will ask all the questions. All of them. She's pretty smart as well, could solve a hard logic puzzle. While in her drake form she is pretty good at climbing, her claws help with that.

Weaknesses: Her tendency to annoy others with her questions. Not being good at sneaking if you get her talking about a subject. While in her drake form Ori is extremely sensitive to iron and iron bering materials.

Other: I've always kinda liked the concept of bringing magic back, but I love all the lore ;)
I'm interested... gimme a sec to come up with a character! I'll probably be editing the sheet a few times as I cross reference stuff

Name: Ori Corrine

Nickname/s: with a name that short, is it really necessary?

Theme Song: N/A but open to suggestions.

Where they are from: The East

Personality: Very friendly and curious about things. Once you get Ori started on a subject it can be hard to get her to stop talking until she's done. She could come off as a little crazy if you just met her and being experimented on didn't really help...

To add on to this her drake self has a personality and mind of its own. The drake is not necessarily mean... Just salty at being awoken. It knows of magic instinctively, why it could have that argument with Shard in the first place. Her drake self also has higher standards than what she has been living with for the past 2 1\2 weeks. This is basically the side of Ori that will stick up and defend her pure little soul from those who would do her harm.

Appearance: She has a rather light skin tone and striking blue eyes. Ori is about 5'5 and has shoulder length honey brown hair. She likes to wear light colored clothing and whatever the medieval equivalent of jeans is (I honestly don't know, but you get the idea)

Backstory: Ori was kidnapped from her riverside home where she had been living a happy life with her parents. She had always been super curious and often caught little critters from the lake to look at them before releasing them.

How long have they been an Experiment: 2 1/2 weeks

What powers will they have: (since shapeshifters are Gucci) Ori will be able to turn into a human sized drake with white scales and blue color points. While in this form she has blue crystals growing down her back and on her hands/feet. She can spit crystal shards from her jaws while like this, but the most notable quality about the crystals is that when crushed they can be used to heal wounds. The act of removing a crystal, so long as it is small will not hurt her.

Strengths: Ori will ask all the questions. All of them. She's pretty smart as well, could solve a hard logic puzzle. While in her drake form she is pretty good at climbing, her claws help with that.

Weaknesses: Her tendency to annoy others with her questions. Not being good at sneaking if you get her talking about a subject. While in her drake form Ori is extremely sensitive to iron and iron bering materials.

Other: I've always kinda liked the concept of bringing magic back, but I love all the lore ;)
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
*fist pumps*
This is probably my most successful rp I've made ever
:D
And if more people want to join, I might add another slot or two, we'll see
*fist pumps*
This is probably my most successful rp I've made ever
And if more people want to join, I might add another slot or two, we'll see
BVUXJUX.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifBreeze or Breezy
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Future Author, Artist, and Poet!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI love roleplaying!

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Art Shop Coming Soon!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif I love Hamilton
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifVery Active on FR!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCredit!
28262.png
Name: Micah Starlin Nickname/s: Whiteout Age: 18 Gender: male Theme Songs: [Url=https://youtu.be/o-7fYS6tKMU]Freak[/url] [url=https://youtu.be/O92CRMZ2oFE]Bad word[/url] [url=https://youtu.be/V5M2WZiAy6k?list=RD8YJqAosROAg]Natural[/url] Where they are from: North Personality: Micah is pretty nice, he's a mostly calm guy who has a way with words, he can rob you blind before you could even blink. Appearance: [img]https://i.imgur.com/7cDyate.png[/img] Micah is technically albino, he has pale skin, white hair, red eyes, (I pray that's ok with you Breeze) and a knockout smile, he's tall and thin, easily squeezing into tight spaces Backstory: Micah was sold by his own mother to a slave trader when he was four, she showed no expression as she left the little white-haired boy with that strange man, no matter how hard the young Micah cried, his mother did not come back. Eventually, Micah ran away, he became an expert pick-pocket and thief, using his way with words to hypnotize the people around him. Micah enjoyed flattering girls, making them blush with nervousness...and then stealing that pretty necklace...or pendent that he had complimented earlier. How long have they been an Experiment: 6 weeks What powers will they have: levitation, he can pretty much make stuff float, but when he's angry things around him will float without him meaning to make them float. Micah can shift into a huge white wolf with blood-red eyes, its super fluffy and adorable when its not trying to kill you. Strengths: His words, running, throwing knives. STEALING Weaknesses: The dark, water, people stronger than him Other: I love the north so much-
Name: Micah Starlin

Nickname/s: Whiteout

Theme Songs:

Freak

Bad word

Natural
Where they are from: North

Personality: Micah is pretty nice, he's a mostly calm guy who has a way with words, he can rob you blind before you could even blink.

Appearance:

7cDyate.png

Micah is technically albino, he has pale skin, white hair, red eyes, (I pray that's ok with you Breeze) and a knockout smile, he's tall and thin, easily squeezing into tight spaces

Backstory: Micah was sold by his own mother to a slave trader when he was four, she showed no expression as she left the little white-haired boy with that strange man, no matter how hard the young Micah cried, his mother did not come back. Eventually, Micah ran away, he became an expert pick-pocket and thief, using his way with words to hypnotize the people around him. Micah enjoyed flattering girls, making them blush with nervousness...and then stealing that pretty necklace...or pendent that he had complimented earlier.

How long have they been an Experiment: 6 weeks

What powers will they have: levitation, he can pretty much make stuff float, but when he's angry things around him will float without him meaning to make them float.

Micah can shift into a huge white wolf with blood-red eyes,

its super fluffy and adorable when its not trying to kill you.

Strengths: His words, running, throwing knives. STEALING

Weaknesses: The dark, water, people stronger than him

Other:

I love the north so much-
JkpHEfN.jpg
Accepted and I love him!
Accepted and I love him!
BVUXJUX.png

28262.png
I’m interested! Might be a while before I can type up my sheet though^^
mU3UPIq.jpeg
[quote name="BreezeFeather" date="2020-09-15 13:43:26" ] Accepted and I love him! :D [/quote] YAS THANK YOU!!!!
BreezeFeather wrote on 2020-09-15 13:43:26:
Accepted and I love him!

YAS THANK YOU!!!!
JkpHEfN.jpg
[quote name="Scales25" date="2020-09-15 13:45:23" ] I’m interested! Might be a while before I can type up my sheet though^^ [/quote] No worries! I'll reserve you a slot! And Lumi, THIS IS GONNA BE GREAT
Scales25 wrote on 2020-09-15 13:45:23:
No worries! I'll reserve you a slot!

And Lumi, THIS IS GONNA BE GREAT
BVUXJUX.png

28262.png
[quote name="BreezeFeather" date="2020-09-15 13:46:24" ] [quote name="Scales25" date="2020-09-15 13:45:23" ] I’m interested! Might be a while before I can type up my sheet though^^ [/quote] No worries! I'll reserve you a slot! And Lumi, THIS IS GONNA BE GREAT [/quote] YES. MICAH IS READY TO GO
BreezeFeather wrote on 2020-09-15 13:46:24:
Scales25 wrote on 2020-09-15 13:45:23:
No worries! I'll reserve you a slot!

And Lumi, THIS IS GONNA BE GREAT

YES.

MICAH IS READY TO GO
JkpHEfN.jpg
Pinging myself!

@AmethystSeaWing
Pinging myself!

@AmethystSeaWing
Smoky-Bantam-Fangar.png ~call me Amethyst!
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~check out this super cool hatchery!
~and this other cool subspecies!
~Idk
~Every day I play a game online where you dress up overgrown lizards. Oh wait...
*cheers*
I'll post my main char sheet in a second
ah I can't wait for all the plot twists.
also, I added a couple more slots, just in caseee
*cheers*
I'll post my main char sheet in a second
ah I can't wait for all the plot twists.
also, I added a couple more slots, just in caseee
BVUXJUX.png

28262.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 304 305