Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [OOC] • What Once was Lost • CLOSED
1 2 ... 298 299 300 301 302 ... 304 305
ARGH I ONLY haVE HALF ISH OF WHAT I NEED

ARGH I ONLY haVE HALF ISH OF WHAT I NEED

28262.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifPaint or Feathers!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifArtist, Author, Poet, Roleplayer
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR + 2

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifPoem/Lore Shop
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Chaotic Good!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI love D&D, TOP, FOB, and Imagine Dragons
28262.png
hey 300 pagesss

also, is anyone else gonna post before I start DOING BIG LORE THINGS?
hey 300 pagesss

also, is anyone else gonna post before I start DOING BIG LORE THINGS?
28262.png

28262.png
IDK
IDK
Smoky-Bantam-Fangar.png ~call me Amethyst!
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~check out this super cool hatchery!
~and this other cool subspecies!
~Idk
~Every day I play a game online where you dress up overgrown lizards. Oh wait...
300 page!
300 page!
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~Idk
~Every day I play a game online where you dress up overgrown lizards. Oh wait...
Wheeeeeee
Wheeeeeee
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~Idk
Now I leave room for others XD
Now I leave room for others XD
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~Idk
So um. My sister found a stray pig on her walk hon from school and now I am sitting with it trying to figure out what to do??? Like??? Why is there a pig in my neighboorhood we have no farms???
So um. My sister found a stray pig on her walk hon from school and now I am sitting with it trying to figure out what to do??? Like??? Why is there a pig in my neighboorhood we have no farms???
Eyeballs2.png
[quote name="Farryx" date="2020-11-17 14:01:27" ] So um. My sister found a stray pig on her walk hon from school and now I am sitting with it trying to figure out what to do??? Like??? Why is there a pig in my neighboorhood we have no farms??? [/quote] that's that's um ok wow
Farryx wrote on 2020-11-17 14:01:27:
that's

that's
um ok

wow
28262.png

28262.png
[quote name="Farryx" date="2020-11-17 14:01:27" ] So um. My sister found a stray pig on her walk hon from school and now I am sitting with it trying to figure out what to do??? Like??? Why is there a pig in my neighboorhood we have no farms??? [/quote] AWWWWW I WANT IT! If you don’t live near any farms it is mostly likely a runaway pet. It could be a teacup pig those are commonly kept as pets. I would have your parents post something about it on social media to see if the owners say something and start going around town asking people.
Farryx wrote on 2020-11-17 14:01:27:
AWWWWW I WANT IT!

If you don’t live near any farms it is mostly likely a runaway pet. It could be a teacup pig those are commonly kept as pets. I would have your parents post something about it on social media to see if the owners say something and start going around town asking people.
LEpJMnn.png zNcyhot.png RDt6LqI.png J7D1quC.png qIT33wL.png

WI7lnRZ.png em6G0U2.png SV9CXSe.pngYMPbu9R.png
It reminds me of this one time a few months ago a family in my town had a pet African Nile Monitor lizard that got out. The lizard ended up running away to the village pond and living there until it most likely froze to death. I mean it had a pretty good run, I saw it a couple of times either sunbathing or poking it’s head out of the water but any time someone got close it went back under again.
It reminds me of this one time a few months ago a family in my town had a pet African Nile Monitor lizard that got out. The lizard ended up running away to the village pond and living there until it most likely froze to death. I mean it had a pretty good run, I saw it a couple of times either sunbathing or poking it’s head out of the water but any time someone got close it went back under again.
LEpJMnn.png zNcyhot.png RDt6LqI.png J7D1quC.png qIT33wL.png

WI7lnRZ.png em6G0U2.png SV9CXSe.pngYMPbu9R.png
1 2 ... 298 299 300 301 302 ... 304 305