Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Plaguebrought - Zombie AU - OPEN!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 42 43
Silver looked around in even more of an awe. He though it was just so beautiful here! He looked over to the Wildclaw and shifted his arms around. “I’m not, but you are welcome to check me.” He said with a light smile.
Silver looked around in even more of an awe. He though it was just so beautiful here! He looked over to the Wildclaw and shifted his arms around. “I’m not, but you are welcome to check me.” He said with a light smile.
DarkOverLight, just call me Dark!~
• Lesbian
• HS student
• 2+ hours ahead of FR time
hPrVqAH.png
(I forgot about Malsain. Sorry!) [quote=Darkscore][center] Location: Role: General Guard ~~~ Darkscore walked closer. The thing wasn't fighting back... It wasn't running... it wasn't doing anything but cower. There was something not right about this one. He saw the healthy glint of red. He squinted, sniffing. This dragon did smell awful, but the condition they were in wasn't zombie like at all. They acted like one but they didn't at the same time. It wasn't trying to eat him either, but that could be because of the mask. He tapped his claw for a second... Maybe this thing would be useful. It already had a muzzle on if it did turn out to be a zombie. They could easily remove the claws too and clean out whatever scratch wounds were inflicted. Maybe Brambles would like this one for testing... "Can you understand me?" he asked it softly but firmly to the dragon. He didn't really see this as a zombie, even though it held itself like one. And surely the living dragon was smarter than a corpse with very little brain to call its own. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=988209&skin=0&apparel=23019,11507,8599,14883,12271,452,11672,8598,8812,9448,8316,9815,337,494&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center][/quote] Location: Camp Curala @/Silver The wildclaw was lazy and did not want to bother the doctor when he and his helpers could be saving lives. He shrugged. "I'll trust you on that one, but if you're uncertain about it you can go ahead and get your own checkup when the doc ain't so busy helping those who need it. I swear our work around here is never done..." he grumbled more as he went on about it, obviously not happy about all the tedious work around here. Nobody likes the tedious work. He continued to march on and past the tent. "Come on. Let's get you signed in and a tent to sleep in already. If you're staying here for only so long, you're going to need supplies too." He began to march over to the registration tent where the fae was sorting through all the papers that were turned in throughout the day. The stack was almost as tall as he was, probably because the paper was curling up and making it seem bigger than it was.
(I forgot about Malsain. Sorry!)
Darkscore wrote:
~~~

Darkscore walked closer. The thing wasn't fighting back... It wasn't running... it wasn't doing anything but cower. There was something not right about this one. He saw the healthy glint of red. He squinted, sniffing. This dragon did smell awful, but the condition they were in wasn't zombie like at all. They acted like one but they didn't at the same time. It wasn't trying to eat him either, but that could be because of the mask. He tapped his claw for a second... Maybe this thing would be useful. It already had a muzzle on if it did turn out to be a zombie. They could easily remove the claws too and clean out whatever scratch wounds were inflicted. Maybe Brambles would like this one for testing...
"Can you understand me?" he asked it softly but firmly to the dragon. He didn't really see this as a zombie, even though it held itself like one. And surely the living dragon was smarter than a corpse with very little brain to call its own.
scry?sdid=988209&skin=0&apparel=23019,11507,8599,14883,12271,452,11672,8598,8812,9448,8316,9815,337,494&xt=dressing.png

@/Silver

The wildclaw was lazy and did not want to bother the doctor when he and his helpers could be saving lives. He shrugged.
"I'll trust you on that one, but if you're uncertain about it you can go ahead and get your own checkup when the doc ain't so busy helping those who need it. I swear our work around here is never done..." he grumbled more as he went on about it, obviously not happy about all the tedious work around here. Nobody likes the tedious work. He continued to march on and past the tent.
"Come on. Let's get you signed in and a tent to sleep in already. If you're staying here for only so long, you're going to need supplies too."
He began to march over to the registration tent where the fae was sorting through all the papers that were turned in throughout the day. The stack was almost as tall as he was, probably because the paper was curling up and making it seem bigger than it was.
She/her Asexual Sagitarius Artist, Roleplayer, Writer PST timezone Unscheduled T.E.A. Parties
762.png1148.png1089.png1148.png762.png
Zam turned to the Snapper, then at the skydancer's corpse. He winced slightly, turning back to look at the Snapper as he shouted. Oh god- He looked down, dipping his head a bit to avoid eye contact with anyone. He grumbled a bit, feeling sick to his stomach, but closed his eyes to have his mind descend into a thoughtless void before opening them again. The urge to go and strike the other undead was tempting, but he had his orders.

The screams of the ridgeback faded from his thoughts as he jumped up on a rock (Convenient placing of a rock, there is) to look over the battlefield. The stench of decaying and rot filled the air, contaminating the breeze. He shrugged it off and sat down, his tail lapping over his hind legs as he shifted his neck to look upon various cadets. We could take back the dead infected- or capture one to study it, He wondered to himself, scrunching up his nose to avoid the hulking smell.

Zam turned to the Snapper, then at the skydancer's corpse. He winced slightly, turning back to look at the Snapper as he shouted. Oh god- He looked down, dipping his head a bit to avoid eye contact with anyone. He grumbled a bit, feeling sick to his stomach, but closed his eyes to have his mind descend into a thoughtless void before opening them again. The urge to go and strike the other undead was tempting, but he had his orders.

The screams of the ridgeback faded from his thoughts as he jumped up on a rock (Convenient placing of a rock, there is) to look over the battlefield. The stench of decaying and rot filled the air, contaminating the breeze. He shrugged it off and sat down, his tail lapping over his hind legs as he shifted his neck to look upon various cadets. We could take back the dead infected- or capture one to study it, He wondered to himself, scrunching up his nose to avoid the hulking smell.

8v0FNRM.png

• Zan/Sri
• He/Him
• Gay lad

• Art shop

• Artist ~ Role`player
U3NDFbt.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2907004/12#post_44671088][img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/200914/6dcdf2dc4c61bd2ea65b868a17b76fdc.png[/img][/url] [b]Location:[/b] Crossing into the Windspet Plateau[emoji=bare tree size=1] [emoji=left wing size=1] [b]Current Role:[/b] Loner [emoji=right wing size=1] [b]Interactions:[/b] Open [rule] The automaton had just finally managed to make it to solid even ground when he heard the noise. Code Red paused, head raised as he listened. A horn... When it was silent the mirror blinked. All at once he felt the warm tingle of hope, and the cold throbbing of dread. That signal confirmed two things. There were indeed survivors somwhere amongst the wind Flight territory. That, and there was also zombies. Unless that was a different kind of signal, which he highly doubted it was for anything else but emergency. Code Red continued once more in his hastened hobbling gate. He needed to find others, quickly (and preferably the living kind). While Red was pretty sure he wouldn't be too appetizing, being made of metal and all, he didn't want to test his limits today. Especially when he was basically a sitting duck out in the open, in a territory that he remembered very little of from his rogue days. If only Wolfcry was here, he probably would have said something stupid like [i]'Well, couldn't get worse.'[/i] Or maybe even anyone really. Red didn't like this feeling at all, alone and scared of running into dead-walking dragons. [rule]
6dcdf2dc4c61bd2ea65b868a17b76fdc.png
Current Role: Loner
Interactions: Open

The automaton had just finally managed to make it to solid even ground when he heard the noise. Code Red paused, head raised as he listened. A horn... When it was silent the mirror blinked. All at once he felt the warm tingle of hope, and the cold throbbing of dread.
That signal confirmed two things. There were indeed survivors somwhere amongst the wind Flight territory. That, and there was also zombies. Unless that was a different kind of signal, which he highly doubted it was for anything else but emergency.
Code Red continued once more in his hastened hobbling gate. He needed to find others, quickly (and preferably the living kind). While Red was pretty sure he wouldn't be too appetizing, being made of metal and all, he didn't want to test his limits today. Especially when he was basically a sitting duck out in the open, in a territory that he remembered very little of from his rogue days.
If only Wolfcry was here, he probably would have said something stupid like 'Well, couldn't get worse.' Or maybe even anyone really. Red didn't like this feeling at all, alone and scared of running into dead-walking dragons.

20104.png Avatar Switcher
ROBOTS!
Mirror Addict!
Semi-Gen 1 Lair
583.png
> Wylloe | Wyl
> They/Them
> +0 FR Time
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/fwbzQcq.png[/img] [i][b]Malsain - a few miles off Curala Camp int. with General Area + Darkscore [/i][/b]. [u]_______[/u] .[/center] He was thoroughly surprised when the Guardian spoke to him instead of burying a weapon hilt deep into his skull... it was almost refreshing. It had been so long since he's heard real language. Not roars, hut huffs and sniffs, not random mutterings of dying brains, but real, meaningful language. He almost missed what words were said, what with his quiet shock. But that did not drop his guards. Nodding his head could be considered a random movement, and therefore void in communication, but taking his mask off could cause him to catch or spread infection. It took a little too long to answer this dragons question, the pause becoming awkward before Malsain spoke. The imperial's voice is ratty and soft with disuse, a lilting sigh, an accent that nodded heavily towards Coatl parentage. [i]"I... I can understand you."[/i]
fwbzQcq.png

Malsain - a few miles off Curala Camp
int. with General Area + Darkscore
. _______ .

He was thoroughly surprised when the Guardian spoke to him instead of burying a weapon hilt deep into his skull... it was almost refreshing. It had been so long since he's heard real language. Not roars, hut huffs and sniffs, not random mutterings of dying brains, but real, meaningful language. He almost missed what words were said, what with his quiet shock. But that did not drop his guards. Nodding his head could be considered a random movement, and therefore void in communication, but taking his mask off could cause him to catch or spread infection.

It took a little too long to answer this dragons question, the pause becoming awkward before Malsain spoke. The imperial's voice is ratty and soft with disuse, a lilting sigh, an accent that nodded heavily towards Coatl parentage. "I... I can understand you."
246.png IT/XE/HE - 20
WISH LIST
ART SHOP

"Somewhere deep inside me fester memories and dreams.."

Darksteel grew increasingly more uncomfortable with the dragons , paranoia saying that they were surrounding him to attack, reason reminding him of where he was and that many would likely need to see the healers.
The horn blasts went off, Darksteel jerked at the sound, he quickly yet gently wrapped Jade in his tail, Jade giving a small squeak of surprise at the blasts and being grabbed.
He hurried to the tent flap, peering out at the ensuing chaos. Looking back to Brambles he asked, "what is that for?" The faintest hint of worry in his voice, thinking of escape routes and hiding spots for Jade in case of the worst.

Darksteel grew increasingly more uncomfortable with the dragons , paranoia saying that they were surrounding him to attack, reason reminding him of where he was and that many would likely need to see the healers.
The horn blasts went off, Darksteel jerked at the sound, he quickly yet gently wrapped Jade in his tail, Jade giving a small squeak of surprise at the blasts and being grabbed.
He hurried to the tent flap, peering out at the ensuing chaos. Looking back to Brambles he asked, "what is that for?" The faintest hint of worry in his voice, thinking of escape routes and hiding spots for Jade in case of the worst.
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/134792160426983424/756517481765535876/wt5aytoe.png[/img][/center] [center][b]Montie[/b][/center] [center][b]Location: Curala Wall[/b][/center] He looked over his shoulder and into the distance, shoulders slumping once he saw all the action. That could have been him! Montie shook his head. Dwelling on it meant he wasn't paying attention. Besides, there was always another time. The Imperial walked away from his replacement to find another spot. Like heck he was going to stay inside and mope. He wanted a front row seat to the action! Or, rather, the large distance away row. Plopping his rear back down, he opted to watch the distant conflict with envious admiration. [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/134792160426983424/756693333144895508/scry_12.png[/img][/center] [center][b]Rockdasher[/b][/center] [center][b]Location: Curala Smithy[/b][/center] The last of the scrap landed on the ground with a cacophonous clattering, but not nearly as loud as the earlier alarm. He was grumbling something to himself, probably about how he'd have to make more armor for the new dragons no doubt coming in. With the recent influx of survivors, he'd had his plate full. Rockdasher picked up the shovel next to his coal pile and hauled some of the dark material into the fire. Pushing down on the bellows, he brought the heat to new life.
wt5aytoe.png
Montie

He looked over his shoulder and into the distance, shoulders slumping once he saw all the action. That could have been him!
Montie shook his head. Dwelling on it meant he wasn't paying attention. Besides, there was always another time.
The Imperial walked away from his replacement to find another spot. Like heck he was going to stay inside and mope. He wanted a front row seat to the action! Or, rather, the large distance away row. Plopping his rear back down, he opted to watch the distant conflict with envious admiration.
scry_12.png
Rockdasher

The last of the scrap landed on the ground with a cacophonous clattering, but not nearly as loud as the earlier alarm. He was grumbling something to himself, probably about how he'd have to make more armor for the new dragons no doubt coming in. With the recent influx of survivors, he'd had his plate full.
Rockdasher picked up the shovel next to his coal pile and hauled some of the dark material into the fire. Pushing down on the bellows, he brought the heat to new life.
wt5aytoe.pngyeehaw
[quote=Darkscore][center] Location: Role: General Guard ~~~ Darkscore was pleasantly reassured that this dragon was alive. A slight smile came across his face before flickering away as he realized how stupidly smart this dragon had to be too blend in with zombies. "Good to hear you can. Otherwise there would be unwanted trouble. It's incredible how you've managed to hide in plain sight like that," the guardian said. The sound of a cadet being ripped apart was ringing in his ears. He was about to turn around and shoot a bolt of arcane magic straight through that beast's heart. In fact, why didn't he? "You don't mind if I quickly blow that buster to bits now do you? He's kind of eating my men," he asked politely like he was checking in with Malsain before he smushed the thing into paste beneath his claws. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=988209&skin=0&apparel=23019,11507,8599,14883,12271,452,11672,8598,8812,9448,8316,9815,337,494&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center][/quote] [quote=Brambles][center] Location: Role: Doctor, Potion Brewery ~~~ The bogsneak looked back up at the guardian, "That is a cry for help my friend. Both a good and bad sign. It sounds far off, thankfully." He looked to the walls to see the guards had a quick pace and a change of positions, "And it seems they are already on the case. So I don't think we have to worry too much at the moment." The bogsneak sure sounded confident, but the look in his eyes said he was planning the same things as Darksteal was, in case the worst happened. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=968202&skin=0&apparel=10963,16236,1547,12190,21854&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center][/quote]
Darkscore wrote:
~~~

Darkscore was pleasantly reassured that this dragon was alive. A slight smile came across his face before flickering away as he realized how stupidly smart this dragon had to be too blend in with zombies.
"Good to hear you can. Otherwise there would be unwanted trouble. It's incredible how you've managed to hide in plain sight like that," the guardian said. The sound of a cadet being ripped apart was ringing in his ears. He was about to turn around and shoot a bolt of arcane magic straight through that beast's heart. In fact, why didn't he?
"You don't mind if I quickly blow that buster to bits now do you? He's kind of eating my men," he asked politely like he was checking in with Malsain before he smushed the thing into paste beneath his claws.
scry?sdid=988209&skin=0&apparel=23019,11507,8599,14883,12271,452,11672,8598,8812,9448,8316,9815,337,494&xt=dressing.png

Brambles wrote:
~~~

The bogsneak looked back up at the guardian, "That is a cry for help my friend. Both a good and bad sign. It sounds far off, thankfully."
He looked to the walls to see the guards had a quick pace and a change of positions, "And it seems they are already on the case. So I don't think we have to worry too much at the moment."
The bogsneak sure sounded confident, but the look in his eyes said he was planning the same things as Darksteal was, in case the worst happened.
scry?sdid=968202&skin=0&apparel=10963,16236,1547,12190,21854&xt=dressing.png
She/her Asexual Sagitarius Artist, Roleplayer, Writer PST timezone Unscheduled T.E.A. Parties
Zam turned to hear the snarls of an undead infected stumble towards him as he sighed. He jumped off the rock and onto the mirror, then grabbing a corpse near him to swing it into the infected mirror's gut, it's horns stabbing it as it fell back, the black, clumpy blood pouring from it's mouth and wound as it's head rolled to the side along with it's body.

He walked over back to his rock, sitting down. Good god- do they even bother trying to smell decent? It'd be helpful in their case. He shook his head side to side, then looked over to Darkscore from a distance. He walked over to him, watching as the dragon in front of him from behind him. "Huh-" He stared out of curiosity, tilting his head slightly. His voice wasn't as enthusiastic, considering he was mostly tired from now on. What the h-
Zam turned to hear the snarls of an undead infected stumble towards him as he sighed. He jumped off the rock and onto the mirror, then grabbing a corpse near him to swing it into the infected mirror's gut, it's horns stabbing it as it fell back, the black, clumpy blood pouring from it's mouth and wound as it's head rolled to the side along with it's body.

He walked over back to his rock, sitting down. Good god- do they even bother trying to smell decent? It'd be helpful in their case. He shook his head side to side, then looked over to Darkscore from a distance. He walked over to him, watching as the dragon in front of him from behind him. "Huh-" He stared out of curiosity, tilting his head slightly. His voice wasn't as enthusiastic, considering he was mostly tired from now on. What the h-
8v0FNRM.png

• Zan/Sri
• He/Him
• Gay lad

• Art shop

• Artist ~ Role`player
U3NDFbt.png
[quote=Darkscore][center] Location: Role: General Guard ~~~ Darksteal hated to make Zam babysitter (actually not really but don't tell Zam that) and rushed towards the gaoler. His thundering claws shook the ground as he was ready to punt this sucker into the sun. Big beefy dragon with armor was not a good sign for this floof-zom. He basically picked up the zombie and the guard and pulled them apart (as painful as that is for the guard). He set the guard down, balled up the zombie in his claws like paper and yeeted that thing into the wilds where it belonged like a skipping stone. The pros of being ginormous was that you could basically yeet two thirds of the continent's breeds into oblivion. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=988209&skin=0&apparel=23019,11507,8599,14883,12271,452,11672,8598,8812,9448,8316,9815,337,494&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center][/quote]
Darkscore wrote:
~~~

Darksteal hated to make Zam babysitter (actually not really but don't tell Zam that) and rushed towards the gaoler. His thundering claws shook the ground as he was ready to punt this sucker into the sun. Big beefy dragon with armor was not a good sign for this floof-zom. He basically picked up the zombie and the guard and pulled them apart (as painful as that is for the guard). He set the guard down, balled up the zombie in his claws like paper and yeeted that thing into the wilds where it belonged like a skipping stone. The pros of being ginormous was that you could basically yeet two thirds of the continent's breeds into oblivion.
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 42 43