Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Plaguebrought - Zombie AU - OPEN!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 42 43
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/fwbzQcq.png[/img] [i][b]Malsain - a few miles off Curala Camp int. with General Area + Darkscore [/i][/b]. [u]_______[/u] .[/center] Malsain nodded wordlessly, watching the guardian crush the wretched undead creature with speed the imperial didn't think he was capable of doing himself. Dragons bustle about, retrieving their men once the threats were annihilated. Mostly, the imperial stayed still. He didn't want to draw the wrath of these dragons, not even a little bit. The herbs inside his mask still sting at his eyes and mouth, but the fact that he could still feel that minute pain and could still taste and smell was reassuring in a way he hadn't explored before. He would soon have to replace the herbs, not wanting them to grow mold. The scent is distinctly plague-ish, heady and strong, smelling of harsh spices and sweetmint to even out the scent. If there is one thing that smells remotely decent about the white dragon, it would be his mask. That is good enough for him. Malsain's attention flits between each dragon that gets within ten meters of him, cautious of proximity.
fwbzQcq.png

Malsain - a few miles off Curala Camp
int. with General Area + Darkscore
. _______ .

Malsain nodded wordlessly, watching the guardian crush the wretched undead creature with speed the imperial didn't think he was capable of doing himself. Dragons bustle about, retrieving their men once the threats were annihilated. Mostly, the imperial stayed still. He didn't want to draw the wrath of these dragons, not even a little bit. The herbs inside his mask still sting at his eyes and mouth, but the fact that he could still feel that minute pain and could still taste and smell was reassuring in a way he hadn't explored before. He would soon have to replace the herbs, not wanting them to grow mold. The scent is distinctly plague-ish, heady and strong, smelling of harsh spices and sweetmint to even out the scent.

If there is one thing that smells remotely decent about the white dragon, it would be his mask. That is good enough for him. Malsain's attention flits between each dragon that gets within ten meters of him, cautious of proximity.
246.png IT/XE/HE - 20
WISH LIST
ART SHOP

"Somewhere deep inside me fester memories and dreams.."
Darksteel wasn't very reassured by Brambles words, so he placed Jade on his back, and she tucked herself in the loose cloth and furs, her head popped up with some loose fabric that managed to wrap around her head, having a very similar appearance to Darksteel's cowl, she gave a small squawk and shook the the fabric off her head.
The main reason why Jade tucked herself into the fabrics on Darksteel's back was so she would be secure in case of combat or evasive actions.
"Where can one hide a small dragon around here?" Darksteel asked, scanning for any empty crates of barrels. though not preferred, they would do in a pinch.
Darksteel wasn't very reassured by Brambles words, so he placed Jade on his back, and she tucked herself in the loose cloth and furs, her head popped up with some loose fabric that managed to wrap around her head, having a very similar appearance to Darksteel's cowl, she gave a small squawk and shook the the fabric off her head.
The main reason why Jade tucked herself into the fabrics on Darksteel's back was so she would be secure in case of combat or evasive actions.
"Where can one hide a small dragon around here?" Darksteel asked, scanning for any empty crates of barrels. though not preferred, they would do in a pinch.
[quote=Brambles][center] Location: Role: Doctor, Potion Brewery ~~~ Brambles looked up at him with mixed emotions and understanding. He didn’t enjoy the thought of kids having to go through with that or being in danger. He nodded. “We have backup hiding spots around here. We are still digging escape tunnels but those are still under construction. Your best bet is going to be up there,” he turned to nod to the higher levels. The winds whistled along the cliffside and up to the highest level where Acacia was with her tent, over looking the camp. There was the thickest patch of reeds behind the tent. It was thick enough for a dragonet to hide behind a wall of sturdy bamboo. Perfect for hatchlings to hide in with enough cover to keep them safe. The cliff behind this wall of toughened plants was another cliff harboring a thicker, less accessible forest. The deeper you get and close you get to the wall, the better the chances of surviving. “Those bamboo stalks are the thickest in the entire Ascent from what I can tell. The bigger you are the harder to get in. An adult far even has trouble getting through there, so hatchlings are safest in there. We’ve hid them in there before and it worked out perfectly.” [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=968202&skin=0&apparel=10963,16236,1547,12190,21854&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center][/quote]
Brambles wrote:
~~~

Brambles looked up at him with mixed emotions and understanding. He didn’t enjoy the thought of kids having to go through with that or being in danger. He nodded.
“We have backup hiding spots around here. We are still digging escape tunnels but those are still under construction. Your best bet is going to be up there,” he turned to nod to the higher levels. The winds whistled along the cliffside and up to the highest level where Acacia was with her tent, over looking the camp. There was the thickest patch of reeds behind the tent. It was thick enough for a dragonet to hide behind a wall of sturdy bamboo. Perfect for hatchlings to hide in with enough cover to keep them safe. The cliff behind this wall of toughened plants was another cliff harboring a thicker, less accessible forest. The deeper you get and close you get to the wall, the better the chances of surviving.
“Those bamboo stalks are the thickest in the entire Ascent from what I can tell. The bigger you are the harder to get in. An adult far even has trouble getting through there, so hatchlings are safest in there. We’ve hid them in there before and it worked out perfectly.”
scry?sdid=968202&skin=0&apparel=10963,16236,1547,12190,21854&xt=dressing.png
She/her Asexual Sagitarius Artist, Roleplayer, Writer PST timezone Unscheduled T.E.A. Parties
762.png1148.png1089.png1148.png762.png
Tala sighed. "Hello. I'm Tala, and I'm supposed to report to you? I'm supposed to be a nurse?" She said uncertainly, walking over to the bogsneak. She was careful to disguise her voice. It was hard, so she preferred to stay quiet most of the time.
Tala sighed. "Hello. I'm Tala, and I'm supposed to report to you? I'm supposed to be a nurse?" She said uncertainly, walking over to the bogsneak. She was careful to disguise her voice. It was hard, so she preferred to stay quiet most of the time.
y1ib5Xu.pngH2R3hOD.pngSDESNQe.pngl7zLBky.pngxppmNpa.png
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/611159/61115896p.png[/img] [size=7][font=papyrus]C E L A E N O[/size] Location: Camp Curala Role: Loner Status: Open for roleplay[/font] Celaeno glided swiftly on the air, a pair of small, shivering Floracats clutched tightly in his arms. Sam sat idly between his wings, Mouse huddled up against her chest. The Floracats, even in their fear, still attempted to catch the small chinchilla. Sam had, of course, immediately put a stop to this and sat glaring at the cats, who stared hungrily at Mouse. Celaeno shifted the two Floracats to one talon and pat Sam's head lovingly. "We're almost there, girl." Sam purred and butted her head against his dark-blue talon. After a few more minutes of flying, Celeano dropped below the cloud line and into the Curala camp. He glanced around and quickly spotted Acacia's tent, high above the camp. Familiars he brought in normally hid in the thick brush surrounding her tent for a few days, fearful the sanctuary they have been given could be taken away at any time. He walked quickly through the camp, seeing all sorts of interesting dragons strewn about. He was on high alert, though. He didn't trust camps. Far too many times he had seen dragons lying about their condition and wreaking havoc upon the unsuspecting camp dragons. He greatly respected Acacia and knew she was doing everything she could to protect the dragons under her wing, but she couldn't possibly catch [i]everything[/i] before it was too late. Floracats he's bringing in: [item=velvet floracat][item=tuxedo floracat][/center]
61115896p.png
C E L A E N O
Role: Loner

Celaeno glided swiftly on the air, a pair of small, shivering Floracats clutched tightly in his arms. Sam sat idly between his wings, Mouse huddled up against her chest. The Floracats, even in their fear, still attempted to catch the small chinchilla. Sam had, of course, immediately put a stop to this and sat glaring at the cats, who stared hungrily at Mouse. Celaeno shifted the two Floracats to one talon and pat Sam's head lovingly.

"We're almost there, girl."

Sam purred and butted her head against his dark-blue talon.

After a few more minutes of flying, Celeano dropped below the cloud line and into the Curala camp. He glanced around and quickly spotted Acacia's tent, high above the camp. Familiars he brought in normally hid in the thick brush surrounding her tent for a few days, fearful the sanctuary they have been given could be taken away at any time.

He walked quickly through the camp, seeing all sorts of interesting dragons strewn about. He was on high alert, though. He didn't trust camps. Far too many times he had seen dragons lying about their condition and wreaking havoc upon the unsuspecting camp dragons.

He greatly respected Acacia and knew she was doing everything she could to protect the dragons under her wing, but she couldn't possibly catch everything before it was too late.

Floracats he's bringing in:
Velvet Floracat Tuxedo Floracat
9-AF7-B463-B8-DD-4-C8-C-AC59-C10-E4-BB2-E96-C.png
The snapper was looking around wildly, searching for any more undead threats, before shooting up on all fours. He stumbled as he put weight on his back leg, the muscles all torn up and pulled out of where they should be, painting his side with a thick, sticky paste. He caught himself, his front legs shaking beneath him. He looked around for his friend.
"Wh-where?" he asked through his hyperventilating. He stumbled about as he tried to turn, looking for the blue form of his friend, not knowing the skydancer was dead and crushed on the ground. The tundra moved back to let the snapper have his space before going to help the dragon take weight off of his leg. The snapper didn't seem to notice, his head and focus were somewhere else. When they began to move he panicked a bit, thinking they were going to leave his friend, "Where?!"

Sable pulled her spear away from the body of the Skydancer immediately sensing that the Snapper was distressed by something. He's looking at the sky for something. Like he expected someone to escape. Unless... oh no...

"We'll find your friend, I promise," she said, knowing it was a promise that she wouldn't be able to keep. "For now, we have to get you to safety. Stay close to us." She kept her eyes on the Snapper and the Tundra, hearing the roars of the remaining zombies.
The snapper was looking around wildly, searching for any more undead threats, before shooting up on all fours. He stumbled as he put weight on his back leg, the muscles all torn up and pulled out of where they should be, painting his side with a thick, sticky paste. He caught himself, his front legs shaking beneath him. He looked around for his friend.
"Wh-where?" he asked through his hyperventilating. He stumbled about as he tried to turn, looking for the blue form of his friend, not knowing the skydancer was dead and crushed on the ground. The tundra moved back to let the snapper have his space before going to help the dragon take weight off of his leg. The snapper didn't seem to notice, his head and focus were somewhere else. When they began to move he panicked a bit, thinking they were going to leave his friend, "Where?!"

Sable pulled her spear away from the body of the Skydancer immediately sensing that the Snapper was distressed by something. He's looking at the sky for something. Like he expected someone to escape. Unless... oh no...

"We'll find your friend, I promise," she said, knowing it was a promise that she wouldn't be able to keep. "For now, we have to get you to safety. Stay close to us." She kept her eyes on the Snapper and the Tundra, hearing the roars of the remaining zombies.
eA9odUz.png
Sable pulled her spear away from the body of the Skydancer immediately sensing that the Snapper was distressed by something. He's looking at the sky for something. Like he expected someone to escape. Unless... oh no... It was common for most dragons travelling in small groups to not make it. And it looked like the Skydancer was one of them.

Sable pulled her spear away from the body of the Skydancer immediately sensing that the Snapper was distressed by something. He's looking at the sky for something. Like he expected someone to escape. Unless... oh no... It was common for most dragons travelling in small groups to not make it. And it looked like the Skydancer was one of them.

eA9odUz.png
Stellar had heard that there were zombies getting close to camp, soaring over to help combat them.
Stellar had heard that there were zombies getting close to camp, soaring over to help combat them.
  • Minor
  • She/Her
  • FR+2
  • Take a look at my hibden to see if there's anyone you'd like to buy/trade for!
[center][quote=Brambles][center] Location: Medical tent Role: Doctor, Potion Brewery ~~~ The bog sneak looked at the skydancer that he assumed called him just moments before. Then he nodded. "Yes. I am who nurses report to. Have you just signed up to be one?" [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=968202&skin=0&apparel=10963,16236,1547,12190,21854&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center][/quote] Location: A Few miles off from Camp Curala (heading towards the Curala Wall) @/Sable The snapper looked at Sable and swallowed heavily. He was very much shaken, uncertain, and alert. His face was pale and nearly void of color from the terrors he had just witness. With a lot of difficulty he nodded, his head jerking instead of a fluid motion; like an uncoiled clock. He began to limp away from the scene with the tundra under his wing on the injured side. Hopefully this wouldn't take long to get back. Hopefully. The banescale who had pried the zombie off of the snapper before went to where the skydancer's body had been left, slightly hidden from the tall grass in all the commotion. They stood by the body until they were sure the snapper was gone before going to dig into the soft dirt and dragging the body in to bury it. When the deed was done they gave their prayers and walked away from it. If the zombies wanted to take family and friends away to eat, they could work for it. It was better that they didn't get it at all and let the dead rest in peace. [quote=Darkscore][center] Location: Few miles off from Camp Curala Role: General Guard ~~~ Darkscore was done taking out the trash. When he heard Diath speak he glanced over. He resisted curling up his snout in disgust at the sight of the primal plague dragon. He tried to keep in mind not all plague dragons were content with their situation, and they are also suffering like the rest of the continent. Plague or not. He glanced at the ridgeback, which was now a pile of.... [i]iiihhgg...[/i]... something... He saw the bone arrows in all of the corpses around him. He marched over to the ridgeback, or what use to be a ridgeback before it used to be a zombie, and took the hilt of his sword. Luckily the disease didn't eat away at any of the leather on the sword, leaving it as pristine as it was before (although not as shiny as it had been in the belly of the beast, but hey. He didn't need to replace the hilt and bother the blacksmiths). He took a hold of it and [i]YANKED[/i] it out viciously. The smell trapped against the blade wafter up as things pulsated and oozed in the duration of removal. He wrinkled his snout, then looked at the plague primal. "Is this your doing?" he asked. the connections were kind of obvious, but he wanted to clarify. If this dragon wanted into their camp, he had to know what these attacks were capable of and if he was a threat. it would be hard for people to trust Diath in the camp, even if Darkscore made him a rank higher than most. He both agreed and disagreed with those views of plague dragons. Anger was a hard thing to overcome. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=988209&skin=0&apparel=23019,11507,8599,14883,12271,452,11672,8598,8812,9448,8316,9815,337,494&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center][/quote] [/center]
Brambles wrote:
Role: Doctor, Potion Brewery
~~~

The bog sneak looked at the skydancer that he assumed called him just moments before. Then he nodded.
"Yes. I am who nurses report to. Have you just signed up to be one?"
scry?sdid=968202&skin=0&apparel=10963,16236,1547,12190,21854&xt=dressing.png

Location: A Few miles off from Camp Curala (heading towards the Curala Wall)
@/Sable

The snapper looked at Sable and swallowed heavily. He was very much shaken, uncertain, and alert. His face was pale and nearly void of color from the terrors he had just witness. With a lot of difficulty he nodded, his head jerking instead of a fluid motion; like an uncoiled clock. He began to limp away from the scene with the tundra under his wing on the injured side. Hopefully this wouldn't take long to get back. Hopefully. The banescale who had pried the zombie off of the snapper before went to where the skydancer's body had been left, slightly hidden from the tall grass in all the commotion. They stood by the body until they were sure the snapper was gone before going to dig into the soft dirt and dragging the body in to bury it. When the deed was done they gave their prayers and walked away from it. If the zombies wanted to take family and friends away to eat, they could work for it. It was better that they didn't get it at all and let the dead rest in peace.

Darkscore wrote:
Role: General Guard
~~~

Darkscore was done taking out the trash. When he heard Diath speak he glanced over. He resisted curling up his snout in disgust at the sight of the primal plague dragon. He tried to keep in mind not all plague dragons were content with their situation, and they are also suffering like the rest of the continent. Plague or not. He glanced at the ridgeback, which was now a pile of.... iiihhgg...... something... He saw the bone arrows in all of the corpses around him. He marched over to the ridgeback, or what use to be a ridgeback before it used to be a zombie, and took the hilt of his sword. Luckily the disease didn't eat away at any of the leather on the sword, leaving it as pristine as it was before (although not as shiny as it had been in the belly of the beast, but hey. He didn't need to replace the hilt and bother the blacksmiths). He took a hold of it and YANKED it out viciously. The smell trapped against the blade wafter up as things pulsated and oozed in the duration of removal. He wrinkled his snout, then looked at the plague primal.
"Is this your doing?" he asked. the connections were kind of obvious, but he wanted to clarify. If this dragon wanted into their camp, he had to know what these attacks were capable of and if he was a threat. it would be hard for people to trust Diath in the camp, even if Darkscore made him a rank higher than most. He both agreed and disagreed with those views of plague dragons. Anger was a hard thing to overcome.
scry?sdid=988209&skin=0&apparel=23019,11507,8599,14883,12271,452,11672,8598,8812,9448,8316,9815,337,494&xt=dressing.png
She/her Asexual Sagitarius Artist, Roleplayer, Writer PST timezone Unscheduled T.E.A. Parties
762.png1148.png1089.png1148.png762.png
Zam watched as Darkscore tore his sword out of the ridgeback, staring contently. He lifted his head to the side a bit while his fangs peeked out of disgust from the rotted corpse. "Hideous." He muttered under his breath while lowering his head. "Could we take it back to the lab for testing?" He spoke while observing the creature, not bothering to turn to face him. A small sigh escaped from his mouth as he finished his statement, curiously poking the body.
Zam watched as Darkscore tore his sword out of the ridgeback, staring contently. He lifted his head to the side a bit while his fangs peeked out of disgust from the rotted corpse. "Hideous." He muttered under his breath while lowering his head. "Could we take it back to the lab for testing?" He spoke while observing the creature, not bothering to turn to face him. A small sigh escaped from his mouth as he finished his statement, curiously poking the body.
8v0FNRM.png

• Zan/Sri
• He/Him
• Gay lad

• Art shop

• Artist ~ Role`player
U3NDFbt.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 42 43