Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Plaguebrought - Zombie AU - OPEN!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43
Sagebreeze immediately noticed the Bogsneak approaching him and tensed up for a few seconds. He didn't recognize seeing him among the dragons rescued. He probably lives in the camp. His claws quietly held onto the dried grass he was standing on. "Um, hello?" He spoke to the Bogsneak in a small voice.
Sagebreeze immediately noticed the Bogsneak approaching him and tensed up for a few seconds. He didn't recognize seeing him among the dragons rescued. He probably lives in the camp. His claws quietly held onto the dried grass he was standing on. "Um, hello?" He spoke to the Bogsneak in a small voice.
eA9odUz.png
Tala visibly cringed at the prospect of a curious dragon. "It's fine. I just got here." She kept her voice soft, and tilted her head so that her hair fell into her face. Personally, she found curiosity overpowering and tasting like the liquid in bubble wands. She hated it. As such, she didn't spend much time around curious dragons, and when she did, never consumed emotions.
Tala visibly cringed at the prospect of a curious dragon. "It's fine. I just got here." She kept her voice soft, and tilted her head so that her hair fell into her face. Personally, she found curiosity overpowering and tasting like the liquid in bubble wands. She hated it. As such, she didn't spend much time around curious dragons, and when she did, never consumed emotions.
y1ib5Xu.pngH2R3hOD.pngSDESNQe.pngl7zLBky.pngxppmNpa.png
[columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/453664/45366381p.png[/img][nextcol][size=7][font=papyrus][color=blue]MERLIN[/font][/size][/columns] Merlin paused in his steps as Tala cringed, wondering if he'd startled her by accident. He blinked slowly, before fluttering his wings and falling into step beside her. "Sorry for coming out of the blue. I just wanted to greet you, and welcome you to the camp. I'm Merlin, a nurse. Where have you signed up?" He hoped she had ended up signing up; he wasn't quite sure based on her and Felipe's facial expressions. It would be nice to have another dragon in camp. More helping hands were always welcome. Perhaps this newcomer would have tales of her travels to share.
45366381p.png MERLIN

Merlin paused in his steps as Tala cringed, wondering if he'd startled her by accident. He blinked slowly, before fluttering his wings and falling into step beside her. "Sorry for coming out of the blue. I just wanted to greet you, and welcome you to the camp. I'm Merlin, a nurse. Where have you signed up?"

He hoped she had ended up signing up; he wasn't quite sure based on her and Felipe's facial expressions. It would be nice to have another dragon in camp. More helping hands were always welcome. Perhaps this newcomer would have tales of her travels to share.
kry nevermore
he/they
just your local cryptid.
[quote=Brambles][center] Location: Role: Doctor, Potion Brewery ~~~ "Hello. I am Brambles Bushrington. I work here as the camp's doctor. Sorry to come out of the blue like this, but I couldn't help but notice you were favoring your leg. Are you hurt by any chance? If you're hurt you should really get that looked at right away. This virus is no joke, you know," he said, a bit of genuine concern on his face and his brows furrowed. He was worried that a lot of the dragons here hid their injuries in fear of what the nurses and he would find even though they would be able to help them. Every dragon he saw with a wound he always tried to bring them back to the tent so they could care for the wound before it got worse. With this many rescues, he had to tend to as many as he could to avoid as many nasty disasters and tragedies as possible. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=968202&skin=0&apparel=10963,16236,1547,12190,21854&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center][/quote]
Brambles wrote:
~~~

"Hello. I am Brambles Bushrington. I work here as the camp's doctor. Sorry to come out of the blue like this, but I couldn't help but notice you were favoring your leg. Are you hurt by any chance? If you're hurt you should really get that looked at right away. This virus is no joke, you know," he said, a bit of genuine concern on his face and his brows furrowed. He was worried that a lot of the dragons here hid their injuries in fear of what the nurses and he would find even though they would be able to help them. Every dragon he saw with a wound he always tried to bring them back to the tent so they could care for the wound before it got worse. With this many rescues, he had to tend to as many as he could to avoid as many nasty disasters and tragedies as possible.
scry?sdid=968202&skin=0&apparel=10963,16236,1547,12190,21854&xt=dressing.png
She/her Asexual Sagitarius Artist, Roleplayer, Writer PST timezone Unscheduled T.E.A. Parties
762.png1148.png1089.png1148.png762.png
Tala suppressed a sigh. Looks like she was gonna be stuck with him permanently. "I'm a nurse too. Nice to meet you, Merlin." She spoke softly, but this time, a hint of her voice came through. It was clear and cold, like a mountain stream, but there was something in it that wasn't right... Something that was definitely wrong. It brought to mind the darkness of a moonless night, and dark, forbidden magiks that glittered bright red. But there was no evil in her voice. Only chaotic neutrality.
Tala suppressed a sigh. Looks like she was gonna be stuck with him permanently. "I'm a nurse too. Nice to meet you, Merlin." She spoke softly, but this time, a hint of her voice came through. It was clear and cold, like a mountain stream, but there was something in it that wasn't right... Something that was definitely wrong. It brought to mind the darkness of a moonless night, and dark, forbidden magiks that glittered bright red. But there was no evil in her voice. Only chaotic neutrality.
He was hesitant to reply, but he did nod his head. "I scraped my leg a few days ago." He extended his back leg for a bit. It was a long deep cut than ran right from under his knee to his ankle. Sagebreeze did his best to not flinch from the pain.
He was hesitant to reply, but he did nod his head. "I scraped my leg a few days ago." He extended his back leg for a bit. It was a long deep cut than ran right from under his knee to his ankle. Sagebreeze did his best to not flinch from the pain.
eA9odUz.png
[quote=Brambles][center] Location: campsite Role: Doctor, Potion Brewery ~~~ The Bogsneak walked right up to the injury and inspected that. "Yikes. That doesn't look fun. I don't think it will need stitches though, so be thankful for that. Let's clean and bandage that up for you, hm?" he said, looking back up at the imperial, "Come along." He waved for the imperial to follow, going at a slow pace so he could help them along if they needed it and so he could watch how the injury affected the poor imperial's movement. If it made it too difficult for Sagebreeze to walk Brambles would offer to help take weight off of that bad leg. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=968202&skin=0&apparel=10963,16236,1547,12190,21854&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center][/quote]
Brambles wrote:
Role: Doctor, Potion Brewery
~~~

The Bogsneak walked right up to the injury and inspected that.
"Yikes. That doesn't look fun. I don't think it will need stitches though, so be thankful for that. Let's clean and bandage that up for you, hm?" he said, looking back up at the imperial, "Come along."
He waved for the imperial to follow, going at a slow pace so he could help them along if they needed it and so he could watch how the injury affected the poor imperial's movement. If it made it too difficult for Sagebreeze to walk Brambles would offer to help take weight off of that bad leg.
scry?sdid=968202&skin=0&apparel=10963,16236,1547,12190,21854&xt=dressing.png
She/her Asexual Sagitarius Artist, Roleplayer, Writer PST timezone Unscheduled T.E.A. Parties
762.png1148.png1089.png1148.png762.png
Sagebreeze followed behind Brambles, stepping very quickly when he had to use his right leg. Somehow he manage to keep up the pace. He was relieved about not having to receive stitches. "How long have you been here?" He asked, trying to not get overwhelmed by all of the other dragons around them.
Sagebreeze followed behind Brambles, stepping very quickly when he had to use his right leg. Somehow he manage to keep up the pace. He was relieved about not having to receive stitches. "How long have you been here?" He asked, trying to not get overwhelmed by all of the other dragons around them.
eA9odUz.png
[columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/453664/45366381p.png[/img][nextcol][size=7][font=papyrus][color=blue]MERLIN[/size][/font][/columns] A small shiver went down Merlin's spine at the sound of the Skydancer's voice, his eyes widening slightly, but they were hidden by his head covering. He shook his wings out again, the motion becoming an apparent sign of overcoming any anxieties of concerns. He paused again before speaking. "It'll be nice to have another set of hands on deck. Injuries are terribly common," he said with a grim smile. He was glad that this newcomer had signed up to be a nurse, but it was sad that they needed to have so many.
45366381p.png MERLIN

A small shiver went down Merlin's spine at the sound of the Skydancer's voice, his eyes widening slightly, but they were hidden by his head covering. He shook his wings out again, the motion becoming an apparent sign of overcoming any anxieties of concerns. He paused again before speaking.

"It'll be nice to have another set of hands on deck. Injuries are terribly common," he said with a grim smile. He was glad that this newcomer had signed up to be a nurse, but it was sad that they needed to have so many.
kry nevermore
he/they
just your local cryptid.
Tala nodded, giving the pearlcatcher a curious look. He had heard her voice, but had not run away screaming or stared at her like she was a monster. Odd. "Indeed." She tilted her head at him. "You are a brave dragon, Merlin. Others... Not so much." She sighed, shaking her head. "Many run away when they hear my voice or look into my eyes. They find me... Disturbing."
Tala nodded, giving the pearlcatcher a curious look. He had heard her voice, but had not run away screaming or stared at her like she was a monster. Odd. "Indeed." She tilted her head at him. "You are a brave dragon, Merlin. Others... Not so much." She sighed, shaking her head. "Many run away when they hear my voice or look into my eyes. They find me... Disturbing."
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43