Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Paragons [IC/Closed for now]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
What a nice speech though doubt that anyone was interest in joining, Samuel thought keeping quiet. Looking from person to person. Sighing turning his force on Ai. "It must not be as an important job considering your here instead of there." He muttered looking over at Diesel and Lini knowing they had the right to ask those questions how the blaze did Shade find them? Stroking his beard mumbling under his breath his leg was bothering him. Samuel like the plan Shade has in mind but it would take time for all of them would have to get to know each other and training oh he didn't want to even think on it. Ai probably was right it would be a failure then again it probably was better to team up then be pick off one by one that is if anyone else was interest in doing it. "I'm in." Looking at Shade if no one else join well he'll probably go back to training wolves and hiding from The People.

@StrudleNugget @Kingman
What a nice speech though doubt that anyone was interest in joining, Samuel thought keeping quiet. Looking from person to person. Sighing turning his force on Ai. "It must not be as an important job considering your here instead of there." He muttered looking over at Diesel and Lini knowing they had the right to ask those questions how the blaze did Shade find them? Stroking his beard mumbling under his breath his leg was bothering him. Samuel like the plan Shade has in mind but it would take time for all of them would have to get to know each other and training oh he didn't want to even think on it. Ai probably was right it would be a failure then again it probably was better to team up then be pick off one by one that is if anyone else was interest in doing it. "I'm in." Looking at Shade if no one else join well he'll probably go back to training wolves and hiding from The People.

@StrudleNugget @Kingman
w3Yexmm.gif
Ai’s eyes narrowed at Samuel “It’s called ‘the weekend’ jack*ss” she said, her sweet tone slipping away a tiny bit as she spoke, though she quickly regained her composure. “Unless you tell me a good reason why this won’t fail like the last, I’m out. “ she said, her tone of voice still sweet and kind, but this time it seemed a bit off putting now that a little bit of that had slipped away earlier.

@lordofthering @Kingman (just a short little reaction post)
Ai’s eyes narrowed at Samuel “It’s called ‘the weekend’ jack*ss” she said, her sweet tone slipping away a tiny bit as she spoke, though she quickly regained her composure. “Unless you tell me a good reason why this won’t fail like the last, I’m out. “ she said, her tone of voice still sweet and kind, but this time it seemed a bit off putting now that a little bit of that had slipped away earlier.

@lordofthering @Kingman (just a short little reaction post)
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
I love Danganronpa & Yakuza
Celeste is best girl, But I love Toko too
Majima Goro the beloved ever
Splatoon 3 Addict
Bisexual Aromantic Polyam
Shade smiled, “Everyone dies. And that.:last team you heard of, I seriously doubt they were..well, serious. And I understand your jobs may be..important, but this.::is not some..job. And besides, we are ready to produce ample compensation.”

“Oh-erm, that was..Winston’s doing. Teleportation power-we easily found your records, and a couple..friends helped us find you.” Emilia said, voice jittery and altogether much too fas to be easily comprehendible. Then, she proceeded to duck behind her notepad again.
“I can promise you, young man, that this is not a trap. I was created..programmed to help the Old Paragons. It would be...inconceivable for me to betray those who willingly join our cause.
Shade gently smiled at Samuel, “Thank you, dear. I-we greatly appreciate it.” the robot said.

Emilia glanced over to him. He looked nice enough, willing to join up so easily...seemed like a nice guy. Then again-the People has seemed nice enough as well. Better to keep on guard for now.
Shade interrupted, not wanting for any...ah, escalation. “No need for vulgar language,” she said, “Well. We possess the access to all of the old Paragon equipment and strongholds. Not counting those, we have a large information network stretching across the globe, and many, many safe houses,” she said, as if it were describing a house for sale.
A ghost glanced over at Diesel, locking her eyes a bit on him and the nature spirit. Her head moved slightly, a tiny ‘no’.

@zyxeno @lordofthering @cookistabbi @suffer @strudlenugget
Shade smiled, “Everyone dies. And that.:last team you heard of, I seriously doubt they were..well, serious. And I understand your jobs may be..important, but this.::is not some..job. And besides, we are ready to produce ample compensation.”

“Oh-erm, that was..Winston’s doing. Teleportation power-we easily found your records, and a couple..friends helped us find you.” Emilia said, voice jittery and altogether much too fas to be easily comprehendible. Then, she proceeded to duck behind her notepad again.
“I can promise you, young man, that this is not a trap. I was created..programmed to help the Old Paragons. It would be...inconceivable for me to betray those who willingly join our cause.
Shade gently smiled at Samuel, “Thank you, dear. I-we greatly appreciate it.” the robot said.

Emilia glanced over to him. He looked nice enough, willing to join up so easily...seemed like a nice guy. Then again-the People has seemed nice enough as well. Better to keep on guard for now.
Shade interrupted, not wanting for any...ah, escalation. “No need for vulgar language,” she said, “Well. We possess the access to all of the old Paragon equipment and strongholds. Not counting those, we have a large information network stretching across the globe, and many, many safe houses,” she said, as if it were describing a house for sale.
A ghost glanced over at Diesel, locking her eyes a bit on him and the nature spirit. Her head moved slightly, a tiny ‘no’.

@zyxeno @lordofthering @cookistabbi @suffer @strudlenugget
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
Diesel locked eyes with the ghost and stepped back. "This is a really nice offer, but I think I'll pass. I don't think-I-This isn't safe. I was fine living how I was." Diesel started to step back towards the door, praying that the nature spirit would protect him. The ghoul in question followed him nonchalantly, polar opposite to Diesel, who was now sweating and chewing his lip nervously, eyes darting around the room.

@kingman
Diesel locked eyes with the ghost and stepped back. "This is a really nice offer, but I think I'll pass. I don't think-I-This isn't safe. I was fine living how I was." Diesel started to step back towards the door, praying that the nature spirit would protect him. The ghoul in question followed him nonchalantly, polar opposite to Diesel, who was now sweating and chewing his lip nervously, eyes darting around the room.

@kingman
any pronouns :]
frt +0
art shop
Shade looked mildly annoyed by the outright denial. Well, she had revealed her secret hideout to him-there was no way he wasn’t gonna blab when he left.
“I completely understand that,” Shade said sweetly, a hint of disapproval in her tone. “But I can assure you that this is quite safe. However, I suppose y’all have to stay here for a bit-at least, until we can wipe the memory of this place. Wouldn’t want..certain individuals to find out,” the robot said, mechanically locking the deadbolt to the door behind him.
“I’m sure you’ll understand that, Mr...John?”

@suffer
Shade looked mildly annoyed by the outright denial. Well, she had revealed her secret hideout to him-there was no way he wasn’t gonna blab when he left.
“I completely understand that,” Shade said sweetly, a hint of disapproval in her tone. “But I can assure you that this is quite safe. However, I suppose y’all have to stay here for a bit-at least, until we can wipe the memory of this place. Wouldn’t want..certain individuals to find out,” the robot said, mechanically locking the deadbolt to the door behind him.
“I’m sure you’ll understand that, Mr...John?”

@suffer

@suffer @kingman @strudlenugget (uhhh anyone else there???)

Hayami crossed her arms as she finished her stretches before letting out a silent sigh, rolling her eyes. Running. Of course. It was easy enough, though. Her endurance was practically endless...she thought, at least. She hadn't been too eager to find the end of her endurance.

Let's get this over with so I can go back to bed, she grumbled to herself, taking the first few steps to jogging.

~~

Redix listened intently, not chiming in with anything but leaning forwards in his chair and propping his elbows on his knees, his chin resting on his interlaced hands.

The tired individual looked wary. A lot more wary than the rest of them. Maybe he knew something that the rest didn't? There was something in his eyes...something telling him to run, it seemed. But what? Nothing screamed danger here. Redix saw the complete opposite, actually.

He jumped at the way the door locked and he sat up, his unease inching into his eyes.

"Uh oh," he murmured, standing up slowly in case he needed to run. This situation just got a lot more tense.

~~

Magnus was still sitting despite the tensions rising tenfold. He was lounging in the chair, his arms crossed over his chest and his head resting on the back of the chair, eyes focused on the ceiling as he tried to process everything he was being told.

"This is all so complicated!" Magnus groaned, sitting up now, a frown twisting his face a little. "Words, after all, are just surface level. If you are lying about any of this, I'd rather not become a kebab with an AP's spear."
@suffer @kingman @strudlenugget (uhhh anyone else there???)

Hayami crossed her arms as she finished her stretches before letting out a silent sigh, rolling her eyes. Running. Of course. It was easy enough, though. Her endurance was practically endless...she thought, at least. She hadn't been too eager to find the end of her endurance.

Let's get this over with so I can go back to bed, she grumbled to herself, taking the first few steps to jogging.

~~

Redix listened intently, not chiming in with anything but leaning forwards in his chair and propping his elbows on his knees, his chin resting on his interlaced hands.

The tired individual looked wary. A lot more wary than the rest of them. Maybe he knew something that the rest didn't? There was something in his eyes...something telling him to run, it seemed. But what? Nothing screamed danger here. Redix saw the complete opposite, actually.

He jumped at the way the door locked and he sat up, his unease inching into his eyes.

"Uh oh," he murmured, standing up slowly in case he needed to run. This situation just got a lot more tense.

~~

Magnus was still sitting despite the tensions rising tenfold. He was lounging in the chair, his arms crossed over his chest and his head resting on the back of the chair, eyes focused on the ceiling as he tried to process everything he was being told.

"This is all so complicated!" Magnus groaned, sitting up now, a frown twisting his face a little. "Words, after all, are just surface level. If you are lying about any of this, I'd rather not become a kebab with an AP's spear."
tumblr-66bae5dcc051242ddee184e33cc68d47-9a6e08ce-500.gif _
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
Alastor stepped off the stage and noticed the letter, he read it and frowned, could these people be trusted? Oh well.

After traveling to South America he stood outside the forest, "Here we go.." he muttered. Alastor walked into the forest, his choker was still glowing, trying desperately to warn him.
Alastor stepped off the stage and noticed the letter, he read it and frowned, could these people be trusted? Oh well.

After traveling to South America he stood outside the forest, "Here we go.." he muttered. Alastor walked into the forest, his choker was still glowing, trying desperately to warn him.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Kit grinned as she got ready to run. This whole even was going to be so much fun! As she got into the run she kept going faster and faster until her body was practically begging her to stop. She kept running as fast as she could the wind blowing her hair. She loved this feeling! The feeling of the wind, the nervousness of the possibility of completely crashing into someone or the possibility of tripping and getting a rash so bad she couldn’t play. She lived for this wild unknown and for this fun.

Viper did his jogging as he was told, still on edge. Luckily kit herself seemed distracted. Just watching her made him nervous. She was going to get hurt... or hurt someone else... he shook his head, maybe it would be best if she got hurt... but then again she might actually be their best player. All he knew is that Kit was making him uncomfortable and that he regretted joining this tournament.

Ai’s eyes narrowed “I for one am not joining, nor am I staying. Farewell to all!” She said with a grin as she began to head for the door. Stupid little bugs... I hope they all get crushed in one fell swoop. That robot has no power over me. I have power over me. I need to have power over me. I can’t live under someone else’s grasp ever again. I just can’t. I’m too good for that. That’s right just too good. I need to keep leading the underground to greatness. For Niku....

@Kingman ig
Kit grinned as she got ready to run. This whole even was going to be so much fun! As she got into the run she kept going faster and faster until her body was practically begging her to stop. She kept running as fast as she could the wind blowing her hair. She loved this feeling! The feeling of the wind, the nervousness of the possibility of completely crashing into someone or the possibility of tripping and getting a rash so bad she couldn’t play. She lived for this wild unknown and for this fun.

Viper did his jogging as he was told, still on edge. Luckily kit herself seemed distracted. Just watching her made him nervous. She was going to get hurt... or hurt someone else... he shook his head, maybe it would be best if she got hurt... but then again she might actually be their best player. All he knew is that Kit was making him uncomfortable and that he regretted joining this tournament.

Ai’s eyes narrowed “I for one am not joining, nor am I staying. Farewell to all!” She said with a grin as she began to head for the door. Stupid little bugs... I hope they all get crushed in one fell swoop. That robot has no power over me. I have power over me. I need to have power over me. I can’t live under someone else’s grasp ever again. I just can’t. I’m too good for that. That’s right just too good. I need to keep leading the underground to greatness. For Niku....

@Kingman ig
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
I love Danganronpa & Yakuza
Celeste is best girl, But I love Toko too
Majima Goro the beloved ever
Splatoon 3 Addict
Bisexual Aromantic Polyam
Alastor looked around, his eyes narrowed as he searched for others, "Hello? Is this the right spot?" he called, hoping that there was someone nearby who would hear him, the choker finally started to heat up, he tugged at it, his mind was elsewhere.

Alastor looked at the trees wondering if there was someone in them, "Hey! Anyone?" he yelled, It must have been some kind of stupid prank he thought angrily.

@Kingman
Alastor looked around, his eyes narrowed as he searched for others, "Hello? Is this the right spot?" he called, hoping that there was someone nearby who would hear him, the choker finally started to heat up, he tugged at it, his mind was elsewhere.

Alastor looked at the trees wondering if there was someone in them, "Hey! Anyone?" he yelled, It must have been some kind of stupid prank he thought angrily.

@Kingman
JkpHEfN.jpg
The door was still locked, but Shade was growing impatient. “Miss; I made it clear that you have to wait so that we can wipe this place. I’m sorry,” she said sternly, obviously annoyed.
“I am inclined to agree with you. Human kebabs are overrated,”
“Emilia. Take these two up to the memory pods. She’ll take good care of you,” Shade addressed Deisel and Ai.

Emilia nodded, the young woman beckoning then over as she scurried over to an unseen door, opening it with her palm before pushing them through.
To be honest, she knew this was going to be bad. Getting them to cooperate, sedating them...it was going to be such a chore. But it was their own good...right?

A small camera turned in the woods as a figure walked through them, a mechanical sound, almost imperceptible. Shade’s face furrowed for a second before her sensors detected a sound. The robot stood, channeling a voice through outside speakers.
“Ah. A latecomer. Come on inside,” she said kindly; opening the door a bit so light shone through.

-

Bloodhound frowned as Kit zoomed past him, leaning forward to overtake her. She was really fast.

@luminousheart @suffer @zyxeno @strudlenugget
The door was still locked, but Shade was growing impatient. “Miss; I made it clear that you have to wait so that we can wipe this place. I’m sorry,” she said sternly, obviously annoyed.
“I am inclined to agree with you. Human kebabs are overrated,”
“Emilia. Take these two up to the memory pods. She’ll take good care of you,” Shade addressed Deisel and Ai.

Emilia nodded, the young woman beckoning then over as she scurried over to an unseen door, opening it with her palm before pushing them through.
To be honest, she knew this was going to be bad. Getting them to cooperate, sedating them...it was going to be such a chore. But it was their own good...right?

A small camera turned in the woods as a figure walked through them, a mechanical sound, almost imperceptible. Shade’s face furrowed for a second before her sensors detected a sound. The robot stood, channeling a voice through outside speakers.
“Ah. A latecomer. Come on inside,” she said kindly; opening the door a bit so light shone through.

-

Bloodhound frowned as Kit zoomed past him, leaning forward to overtake her. She was really fast.

@luminousheart @suffer @zyxeno @strudlenugget

1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17