Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Paragons [IC/Closed for now]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17
Something was off about this girl that came back to the main room. Redix could tell as he narrowed his eyes on her.

His mind was trying to find possibilities as to what might have happened, but he tamed his mind and sighed. Whatever. It was their problem, not his. He didn't want anyone to get hurt, though.

"That was...fast," Redix murmured to himself, shrugging as he ran a hand thought his curly hair.

~~

Magnus, on the other hand, was scrubbing his face and sinking far into his chair before saying, "Not to intrude or anything, but do you guys have any food? Anything is fine, I'm just hoping to get something in my stomach if I am going to get killed in a resolute house in the middle of the woods."

He snickered at his own joke before taming the smile on his face, knowing that the others probably wouldn't find it funny. Ah, he probably shouldn't be talking now that those two didn't remember anything. Oh well.
Something was off about this girl that came back to the main room. Redix could tell as he narrowed his eyes on her.

His mind was trying to find possibilities as to what might have happened, but he tamed his mind and sighed. Whatever. It was their problem, not his. He didn't want anyone to get hurt, though.

"That was...fast," Redix murmured to himself, shrugging as he ran a hand thought his curly hair.

~~

Magnus, on the other hand, was scrubbing his face and sinking far into his chair before saying, "Not to intrude or anything, but do you guys have any food? Anything is fine, I'm just hoping to get something in my stomach if I am going to get killed in a resolute house in the middle of the woods."

He snickered at his own joke before taming the smile on his face, knowing that the others probably wouldn't find it funny. Ah, he probably shouldn't be talking now that those two didn't remember anything. Oh well.
tumblr-66bae5dcc051242ddee184e33cc68d47-9a6e08ce-500.gif _
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
Alastor's eyebrows went up, "The Paragons?" he asked in disbelief, "Wow..." he said, shaking his head, in shock that they were still even a thing, "Why...was I called here?" he asked.

@Kingmen
Alastor's eyebrows went up, "The Paragons?" he asked in disbelief, "Wow..." he said, shaking his head, in shock that they were still even a thing, "Why...was I called here?" he asked.

@Kingmen
JkpHEfN.jpg
"Right just how many letters did you send?" Samuel asked Shade still crunching down looking over at Alastor. Thinking he'll let Shade explain it all. Glaring over at Ai then Emilia tilting his head to the side. That was fa... something was off about Ai why was she so cheerful? Whatever it wasn't any of his business. Narrowing his eyes was something on fire looking around standing up it was faint but he was picking up a burnt smell coming from Emilia. "Did you burn yourself while mind wiping them?" He asked eyes locked on Emilia.

@Kingman @StrudleNugget
"Right just how many letters did you send?" Samuel asked Shade still crunching down looking over at Alastor. Thinking he'll let Shade explain it all. Glaring over at Ai then Emilia tilting his head to the side. That was fa... something was off about Ai why was she so cheerful? Whatever it wasn't any of his business. Narrowing his eyes was something on fire looking around standing up it was faint but he was picking up a burnt smell coming from Emilia. "Did you burn yourself while mind wiping them?" He asked eyes locked on Emilia.

@Kingman @StrudleNugget
w3Yexmm.gif
Ai looked up at the wolf man then to Emilia “oh did you?? I thought I smelled something... I thought maybe it was just me when I straight ironed my hair this morning!!” She said sweetly Damn you mutt... let me just get out of here!!

@Lordofthering @Kingman

(It’s short but it’s just a fast reaction inbetween kings post)
Ai looked up at the wolf man then to Emilia “oh did you?? I thought I smelled something... I thought maybe it was just me when I straight ironed my hair this morning!!” She said sweetly Damn you mutt... let me just get out of here!!

@Lordofthering @Kingman

(It’s short but it’s just a fast reaction inbetween kings post)
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
I love Danganronpa & Yakuza
Celeste is best girl, But I love Toko too
Majima Goro the beloved ever
Splatoon 3 Addict
Bisexual Aromantic Polyam
“We do-Emilia can go grab some when she’s done here. What do you want to eat?” Shade asked the young man who seemed to be getting eaten by his own chair.
“You were called here to be recruited, child,” she continued bluntly, the multinational ow voices not fazing her in the slightest.
“...Enough. Many have died since we sent them.” Shade admitted to Samuel.

“Oh..uh.. did I?” Emilia said, looking over to her shoulder. “They..don’t normally do that, I..I guess.” she said. “I’m quite sure I wiped it for her,”

@lordofthering @strudlenugget @luminousheaet @zyxeno
“We do-Emilia can go grab some when she’s done here. What do you want to eat?” Shade asked the young man who seemed to be getting eaten by his own chair.
“You were called here to be recruited, child,” she continued bluntly, the multinational ow voices not fazing her in the slightest.
“...Enough. Many have died since we sent them.” Shade admitted to Samuel.

“Oh..uh.. did I?” Emilia said, looking over to her shoulder. “They..don’t normally do that, I..I guess.” she said. “I’m quite sure I wiped it for her,”

@lordofthering @strudlenugget @luminousheaet @zyxeno
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
Ai started to just be itching to get out “Alright!! I’ll be on my way~” she said a bit hastily as she began to take a step outside. I swear to god if this gets fooled now... I’ll have to call in saying I’m on vacation... ugh...

@ anyone who wants to be like “nonononono something’s up with you!”
Ai started to just be itching to get out “Alright!! I’ll be on my way~” she said a bit hastily as she began to take a step outside. I swear to god if this gets fooled now... I’ll have to call in saying I’m on vacation... ugh...

@ anyone who wants to be like “nonononono something’s up with you!”
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
Shade narrowed her eyes, frowning, “Leaving so quickly? Dear, please learn some manners.” the robot deadpanned, frowning as a mechanical clunk shifted inside of the house, resonating inside the room.

@everyoneinthereiguess
Shade narrowed her eyes, frowning, “Leaving so quickly? Dear, please learn some manners.” the robot deadpanned, frowning as a mechanical clunk shifted inside of the house, resonating inside the room.

@everyoneinthereiguess
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
"I don't mind-" Magnus began, but his voice trailed off when the tensions began to rise once again. "Yep...I think that can wait, though."

He puffed out his cheeks and he stayed in his seat, watching what was happening from a clearly uncomfortable position but he didn't want to move at this point. If he had to step in then that would suck.

~~

Redix gave an uncomfortable laugh as he got to his feet. He pushed his hands into his pockets and took a step away, chest tightening. He hoped nothing bad would come out of this. This was already a tense situation to begin with! They didn't need people trying to escape with information they didn't want to have!

@ tags - i can't keep track oof
"I don't mind-" Magnus began, but his voice trailed off when the tensions began to rise once again. "Yep...I think that can wait, though."

He puffed out his cheeks and he stayed in his seat, watching what was happening from a clearly uncomfortable position but he didn't want to move at this point. If he had to step in then that would suck.

~~

Redix gave an uncomfortable laugh as he got to his feet. He pushed his hands into his pockets and took a step away, chest tightening. He hoped nothing bad would come out of this. This was already a tense situation to begin with! They didn't need people trying to escape with information they didn't want to have!

@ tags - i can't keep track oof
tumblr-66bae5dcc051242ddee184e33cc68d47-9a6e08ce-500.gif _
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
Ai knew what the clunk meant but she purposely bonked into the door to look clumsy “hm?? Oh I’m sorry I thought I would good to go~” she said sweetly, but her face dead panned.

“Ugh... right so. Am I going to have to leave by force?” Her mannerisms Changed in a split second. She casually pulled out a large axe from her bag and leaned on it like dancers do canes, with the axe head down to the ground. “Really now this is no fun. I have lots of work to do you know. I’m on your side~ I’ve been fighting the people in my own time too. You should concider me a powerful ally you know” she said with a malice filled grin.

Lini jumped and growl at the loud mechanical clunk and immediately went into a defensive mode, protecting Louva. With a free hand she signed ‘no fire not yet.’

@kingman @suffer @zyxeno @lordofthering @luminousheart @dancingskye @cookistabbi

//God I love Ai... I know we should never romanticize killers but... she’s just... yesssss
Ai knew what the clunk meant but she purposely bonked into the door to look clumsy “hm?? Oh I’m sorry I thought I would good to go~” she said sweetly, but her face dead panned.

“Ugh... right so. Am I going to have to leave by force?” Her mannerisms Changed in a split second. She casually pulled out a large axe from her bag and leaned on it like dancers do canes, with the axe head down to the ground. “Really now this is no fun. I have lots of work to do you know. I’m on your side~ I’ve been fighting the people in my own time too. You should concider me a powerful ally you know” she said with a malice filled grin.

Lini jumped and growl at the loud mechanical clunk and immediately went into a defensive mode, protecting Louva. With a free hand she signed ‘no fire not yet.’

@kingman @suffer @zyxeno @lordofthering @luminousheart @dancingskye @cookistabbi

//God I love Ai... I know we should never romanticize killers but... she’s just... yesssss
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
louva had spaced out for the majority of the conversation. seeing a large, sharp, and very intimidating axe come from seemingly nowhere, louva cowered a bit more behind lini, instinctively grasping the lighter. they really didn’t want to disobey lini, but it’d be so nice to see burning flesh again...
louva had spaced out for the majority of the conversation. seeing a large, sharp, and very intimidating axe come from seemingly nowhere, louva cowered a bit more behind lini, instinctively grasping the lighter. they really didn’t want to disobey lini, but it’d be so nice to see burning flesh again...
KptxMMR.png

"rouxls kaard would
canonically own a meowstic"
Rouxls-Kaard-overworld.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17