Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Paragons [IC/Closed for now]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
Shade smiled at those who went in, ushering them inside. “Why, it’s no problem, dear,” she told Ai, her robotic head nodding easily to the sound.
“Oh, why, it’s no problem, dear. No need to shove; I’m quite sure this place is safe. And besides, if any harm were to come to you there would surely be searches and that would greatly inconvenience me, so it serves me no purpose to inflict any damage upon you all,” Shade said, turning to Samuel.
“All will be explained inside. I understand your..impatience, but microphones are much easier to hide inside a tree line, no?” she said, gesturing to the trees.

Emilia smiled and hid behind her notes.
“Um...hello...please take a seat, anywhere you like,” the young woman said, nodding to the seats scattered around the room.
“Once; um..Shade gets..inside..she’ll..”

-

Bloodhound only have off an small huff to Viper as acknowledgement, his equivalent to ‘for once.’ Viper was almost always late, at least on his schedule. Most of the other APs at least tried to not set him off. Not that he really minded, though-deep down, he was probably fond to the idiot, having known him such a long time. Even before his accident.
He halfheartefly shrugged to Sienna’s comment. Her and Hayami were at the very least good teammates, and he trusted Hayami not to get them killed at least.
Sienna’s optimism was pretty annoying, though. Someone always died, and it was useless to deluxe yourself the world was any better than it was. He groaned and shifted to his feet. Scout was...well, he couldn’t say he knew her well, but she seemed buisnessslike enough.

Kit’s sudden appearance was not a welcome one. He jumped back, heart racing, spooked like an ill-tempered horse.
She also remarked how death was somehow fun, which also made him on edge.
He stiffly nodded to her and started half heartedly doing stretches. To be honest, Bloodhound was somewhat easy to scare conventionally-but she...she hit a deeper nerve. Something was just..off.
But..she was his higher up, and there was no questing one that she was in charge. Quietly he moved between the exercises, face flat.

Shade smiled at those who went in, ushering them inside. “Why, it’s no problem, dear,” she told Ai, her robotic head nodding easily to the sound.
“Oh, why, it’s no problem, dear. No need to shove; I’m quite sure this place is safe. And besides, if any harm were to come to you there would surely be searches and that would greatly inconvenience me, so it serves me no purpose to inflict any damage upon you all,” Shade said, turning to Samuel.
“All will be explained inside. I understand your..impatience, but microphones are much easier to hide inside a tree line, no?” she said, gesturing to the trees.

Emilia smiled and hid behind her notes.
“Um...hello...please take a seat, anywhere you like,” the young woman said, nodding to the seats scattered around the room.
“Once; um..Shade gets..inside..she’ll..”

-

Bloodhound only have off an small huff to Viper as acknowledgement, his equivalent to ‘for once.’ Viper was almost always late, at least on his schedule. Most of the other APs at least tried to not set him off. Not that he really minded, though-deep down, he was probably fond to the idiot, having known him such a long time. Even before his accident.
He halfheartefly shrugged to Sienna’s comment. Her and Hayami were at the very least good teammates, and he trusted Hayami not to get them killed at least.
Sienna’s optimism was pretty annoying, though. Someone always died, and it was useless to deluxe yourself the world was any better than it was. He groaned and shifted to his feet. Scout was...well, he couldn’t say he knew her well, but she seemed buisnessslike enough.

Kit’s sudden appearance was not a welcome one. He jumped back, heart racing, spooked like an ill-tempered horse.
She also remarked how death was somehow fun, which also made him on edge.
He stiffly nodded to her and started half heartedly doing stretches. To be honest, Bloodhound was somewhat easy to scare conventionally-but she...she hit a deeper nerve. Something was just..off.
But..she was his higher up, and there was no questing one that she was in charge. Quietly he moved between the exercises, face flat.

| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
Diesel scrunched up his face and glared but stood near the edge of the door, still inside, despite himself. He watched and listened to Shade and Emilia carefully, eyes taking in the heaps of spirits inside the room.

--

Sienna felt a frown tug at her lips on Kit's comment on death, but shrugged, watching her stretch as she continued her exercises, zoning out and not paying attention to what was going on around her.
Out of the corner of her eye, she saw three knives coming at her. Sienna ducked down and out of the way, blinking at the spot where they stabbed into the ground-right where she had been. She buried a little anger in her stomach as she looked over at Viper, who also seemed to have just deflected some knives from Kit.
Sienna, unusually quiet, made a face at Kit before going back to stretching, a bit shaken.

@strudlenugget
Diesel scrunched up his face and glared but stood near the edge of the door, still inside, despite himself. He watched and listened to Shade and Emilia carefully, eyes taking in the heaps of spirits inside the room.

--

Sienna felt a frown tug at her lips on Kit's comment on death, but shrugged, watching her stretch as she continued her exercises, zoning out and not paying attention to what was going on around her.
Out of the corner of her eye, she saw three knives coming at her. Sienna ducked down and out of the way, blinking at the spot where they stabbed into the ground-right where she had been. She buried a little anger in her stomach as she looked over at Viper, who also seemed to have just deflected some knives from Kit.
Sienna, unusually quiet, made a face at Kit before going back to stretching, a bit shaken.

@strudlenugget
any pronouns :]
frt +0
art shop
@Kingman @Suffer @Lordofthering @strudlenugget

If she was being honest, Hayami did not like this AP at all. The way she changed her hair by doing that weird disappearing thing didn't put her on edge, but it made her tired watching her. Not to mention the energy she had so early in the morning.

Making her way a little closer to Sienna, the AP shook out her hands as she nodded her acknowledgement, sighing heavily before stretching. Her fingers paused just a moment before touching her toes, though, as the comments of the deaths were brought up.

"Morbid," Hayami grumbled, speaking up. It was a little strange for her to talk about killing in a negative way as she was usually put on assassination tasks, but it wasn't like she enjoyed it. She just didn't want to get punished for talking down on it. "You are one crazy lady."

She didn't care about rankings, in all honesty. She was fast enough and smart enough to escape any situation. And she knew when to pick fights.

Watching the knives hurtled at Sienna made a bubble of anger rise in her and it flashed in her eyes for a moment before she fixed her slitted gaze on the AP.

Try that again and I'll lodge those knives right down your through she thought, moving back to stretching as she tried to keep her mind off of it.

~~

Magnus' eyes trailed over to the trees when the microphones were mentioned and he suppressed a shudder at the thought. Being a Paragon was dangerous. The traps set up and the elaborate plans to take him down.

After that comment, he didn't hesitate to rush forwards and take a seat, Redix hesitating only a moment before sliding over to an open one as well, sinking down and putting his chin against his chest, his red scarf covering part of his face.
@Kingman @Suffer @Lordofthering @strudlenugget

If she was being honest, Hayami did not like this AP at all. The way she changed her hair by doing that weird disappearing thing didn't put her on edge, but it made her tired watching her. Not to mention the energy she had so early in the morning.

Making her way a little closer to Sienna, the AP shook out her hands as she nodded her acknowledgement, sighing heavily before stretching. Her fingers paused just a moment before touching her toes, though, as the comments of the deaths were brought up.

"Morbid," Hayami grumbled, speaking up. It was a little strange for her to talk about killing in a negative way as she was usually put on assassination tasks, but it wasn't like she enjoyed it. She just didn't want to get punished for talking down on it. "You are one crazy lady."

She didn't care about rankings, in all honesty. She was fast enough and smart enough to escape any situation. And she knew when to pick fights.

Watching the knives hurtled at Sienna made a bubble of anger rise in her and it flashed in her eyes for a moment before she fixed her slitted gaze on the AP.

Try that again and I'll lodge those knives right down your through she thought, moving back to stretching as she tried to keep her mind off of it.

~~

Magnus' eyes trailed over to the trees when the microphones were mentioned and he suppressed a shudder at the thought. Being a Paragon was dangerous. The traps set up and the elaborate plans to take him down.

After that comment, he didn't hesitate to rush forwards and take a seat, Redix hesitating only a moment before sliding over to an open one as well, sinking down and putting his chin against his chest, his red scarf covering part of his face.
tumblr-66bae5dcc051242ddee184e33cc68d47-9a6e08ce-500.gif _
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
Kit almost giggled in amusement but she kept a straight face. She noticed Hayamis anger, the slotted eyes glaring at her. “Right now! Let’s get some butt kickers and then we’ll do some balancing stretches~” she called in almost a sing song. The knife throwing stopped for now as they did the stretching. There was no point if they were going to get unreasonably upset over this. By now they should know that people aren’t going to play nice, but if they didn’t want her little wake up call it sucked for them. She was going to keep doing it.

“Now I do hope you guys realize I’m doing this to help? I’m pretty sure this isn’t the first time for most of you. They certainly aren’t going to play nice for you. They want to win. I’m personally just here for the fun. A nice adrenaline rush yes?” She spoke as they stretched, tossing a singular knife in Hayami’s direction.

She went into the Warrior yoga poses and then arched back until she hit the ground with her hands and flipped to her feet. “Now I think the stretches are out of the way, hows about a nice little jog around the field hm? If I catch you walking that’s another lap for you to run~” She shifted forms again, though this time she didn’t disappear to do it. Her hair was now long and tied up in a pineapple bun, and looked ready to run.

@Kingman @Suffer @Lordofthering @zyxeno
Kit almost giggled in amusement but she kept a straight face. She noticed Hayamis anger, the slotted eyes glaring at her. “Right now! Let’s get some butt kickers and then we’ll do some balancing stretches~” she called in almost a sing song. The knife throwing stopped for now as they did the stretching. There was no point if they were going to get unreasonably upset over this. By now they should know that people aren’t going to play nice, but if they didn’t want her little wake up call it sucked for them. She was going to keep doing it.

“Now I do hope you guys realize I’m doing this to help? I’m pretty sure this isn’t the first time for most of you. They certainly aren’t going to play nice for you. They want to win. I’m personally just here for the fun. A nice adrenaline rush yes?” She spoke as they stretched, tossing a singular knife in Hayami’s direction.

She went into the Warrior yoga poses and then arched back until she hit the ground with her hands and flipped to her feet. “Now I think the stretches are out of the way, hows about a nice little jog around the field hm? If I catch you walking that’s another lap for you to run~” She shifted forms again, though this time she didn’t disappear to do it. Her hair was now long and tied up in a pineapple bun, and looked ready to run.

@Kingman @Suffer @Lordofthering @zyxeno
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
I love Danganronpa & Yakuza
Celeste is best girl, But I love Toko too
Majima Goro the beloved ever
Splatoon 3 Addict
Bisexual Aromantic Polyam
What a way to encourage them taking about death only thing Scout could think was their leader was a maniac. But knowing that this So was right they needed to be on tip toe for who knows what they well find in the field, beside it give her something to think about. Though seeing Kit throw knives at Sienna she rise her eyebrows though kept her cool forcing doing stretching she needed to keep her mind clear eyes on Kit inhaling and exhaling trying to remain calm.

Oh thankfully no knives were thrown at her now she could relax a tiny bit. Smiling nodding taking all of Kit talk in yes she love the running more then the scratching for sure.

Samuel glare over in the direction of the trees mumbling under his breath. Why didn't he not have thought of it? then again he didn't stay in one place for long. Looking over at Emilia frowning walking towards the seats standing beside a seat not sure if he actually wanted to sit.

@StrudleNugget @Kingman.
What a way to encourage them taking about death only thing Scout could think was their leader was a maniac. But knowing that this So was right they needed to be on tip toe for who knows what they well find in the field, beside it give her something to think about. Though seeing Kit throw knives at Sienna she rise her eyebrows though kept her cool forcing doing stretching she needed to keep her mind clear eyes on Kit inhaling and exhaling trying to remain calm.

Oh thankfully no knives were thrown at her now she could relax a tiny bit. Smiling nodding taking all of Kit talk in yes she love the running more then the scratching for sure.

Samuel glare over in the direction of the trees mumbling under his breath. Why didn't he not have thought of it? then again he didn't stay in one place for long. Looking over at Emilia frowning walking towards the seats standing beside a seat not sure if he actually wanted to sit.

@StrudleNugget @Kingman.
w3Yexmm.gif
Sienna offered Hayami a small, reassuring smile, before setting off after Kit. As she ran, she stretched out her wings, which were sore from an odd position she had slept in that night.

@/everyone there ig lol
Sienna offered Hayami a small, reassuring smile, before setting off after Kit. As she ran, she stretched out her wings, which were sore from an odd position she had slept in that night.

@/everyone there ig lol
frt +0
art shop
Shade smiled as everyone was ushered inside, floating in after them to take a seat next to Emilia, crossing her legs as she did so.
“I’m so happy you all could make it. The remote location is for your safely, do not fret. As you might notice, this house was once a Paragon stronghold, back before all of..the mess happened,” she said, “You May be able to figure out my meaning from there, but I will not mince words, my dears. You are here because you are the lucky few never recruited by those who wish to harm you. I offer a chance at a different life. A free life for all those like you. I offer you a chance to join the Paragons...the New Paragons.” she said, almost bluntly.
Emilia stammered, “It..It’ll be dangerous. But..”
“But what other choice do you all have?” Shade inquired.

Emilia felt a bit hurt that the young man had frowned at her, quickly looking away from him.

-

Bloodhound’s senses prickled as the woman continued on about how she was helping them.
He, for one, felt like a knife sent flying at him would actually not help him. It would probably set him off, in all honesty. His muscles strained in the stretches, but he grit his teeth and continued on, hopping up to start off at a brink pace to lap the arena. Hopefully he could finish before everyone else. Then he could get a bit of peace.

@zyxeno @lordofthering @suffer @strudlenugget
Shade smiled as everyone was ushered inside, floating in after them to take a seat next to Emilia, crossing her legs as she did so.
“I’m so happy you all could make it. The remote location is for your safely, do not fret. As you might notice, this house was once a Paragon stronghold, back before all of..the mess happened,” she said, “You May be able to figure out my meaning from there, but I will not mince words, my dears. You are here because you are the lucky few never recruited by those who wish to harm you. I offer a chance at a different life. A free life for all those like you. I offer you a chance to join the Paragons...the New Paragons.” she said, almost bluntly.
Emilia stammered, “It..It’ll be dangerous. But..”
“But what other choice do you all have?” Shade inquired.

Emilia felt a bit hurt that the young man had frowned at her, quickly looking away from him.

-

Bloodhound’s senses prickled as the woman continued on about how she was helping them.
He, for one, felt like a knife sent flying at him would actually not help him. It would probably set him off, in all honesty. His muscles strained in the stretches, but he grit his teeth and continued on, hopping up to start off at a brink pace to lap the arena. Hopefully he could finish before everyone else. Then he could get a bit of peace.

@zyxeno @lordofthering @suffer @strudlenugget
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
“Well” Ai shrugged “I have an important job, I for one cant just drop off the face of the earth to join a silly little team.” She shook her head “Besides. Why would this be any different from the last team? They all died.” She still spoke in her sweet tone but it was more blunt.

“I’d rather live my pleasant life I have than join a team that’s destined for failure anyways.” As she spoke she fiddled with the promise ring on her finger, staring directly at Shade, trying to ignore Emilia, she was skittish and frankly a bit annoying.

Lini frowned “how did you find us? Not even the people could find us. We’ve been on the run for a while now and you just magically just know our locations.” She didn’t trust them, not one bit. She squeezed Louvas hand as she spoke

@Kingman @Cookistabbi
“Well” Ai shrugged “I have an important job, I for one cant just drop off the face of the earth to join a silly little team.” She shook her head “Besides. Why would this be any different from the last team? They all died.” She still spoke in her sweet tone but it was more blunt.

“I’d rather live my pleasant life I have than join a team that’s destined for failure anyways.” As she spoke she fiddled with the promise ring on her finger, staring directly at Shade, trying to ignore Emilia, she was skittish and frankly a bit annoying.

Lini frowned “how did you find us? Not even the people could find us. We’ve been on the run for a while now and you just magically just know our locations.” She didn’t trust them, not one bit. She squeezed Louvas hand as she spoke

@Kingman @Cookistabbi
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
I love Danganronpa & Yakuza
Celeste is best girl, But I love Toko too
Majima Goro the beloved ever
Splatoon 3 Addict
Bisexual Aromantic Polyam
"How do we know you're not just tricking us? Are you going to turn us in? Is this a trap?" Diesel asked, still untrusting due to the amounts of spirits in the room. These could all be Paragons tricked in the past. Diesel studied the room for a method of escape. He noticed the nature spirit was still there, so maybe she could be of some use.

@kingman
"How do we know you're not just tricking us? Are you going to turn us in? Is this a trap?" Diesel asked, still untrusting due to the amounts of spirits in the room. These could all be Paragons tricked in the past. Diesel studied the room for a method of escape. He noticed the nature spirit was still there, so maybe she could be of some use.

@kingman
frt +0
art shop
louva still hid silently behind lini, only her eyes and antennae only occasionally peeking out from behind her. they squeezed lini’s hand back for self reassurance, fidgeting with the edges of their skirt and refraining from touching the lighter, hoping and swearing that this wasn’t all some big trick by the people.
louva still hid silently behind lini, only her eyes and antennae only occasionally peeking out from behind her. they squeezed lini’s hand back for self reassurance, fidgeting with the edges of their skirt and refraining from touching the lighter, hoping and swearing that this wasn’t all some big trick by the people.
KptxMMR.png

"rouxls kaard would
canonically own a meowstic"
Rouxls-Kaard-overworld.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17