Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Paragons [IC/Closed for now]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
Lini tore through the forest in her partial beast form, her claws diving into the ground with every step, allowing her to push faster and faster. As she ran Louva rode on her back, clinging tightly to her as she ran. Their hair seemed to take a mind of its own as they went through the Forest. Lini’s tail was slicing through the air making a slight whistling noise. Lini smelt people nearby. Oh how she hoped this wasn’t some elaborate trick by the people.
Lini tore through the forest in her partial beast form, her claws diving into the ground with every step, allowing her to push faster and faster. As she ran Louva rode on her back, clinging tightly to her as she ran. Their hair seemed to take a mind of its own as they went through the Forest. Lini’s tail was slicing through the air making a slight whistling noise. Lini smelt people nearby. Oh how she hoped this wasn’t some elaborate trick by the people.
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
I love Danganronpa & Yakuza
Celeste is best girl, But I love Toko too
Majima Goro the beloved ever
Splatoon 3 Addict
Bisexual Aromantic Polyam
louva clung onto the monstrous beast, feeling the sharp wind brush against her hair. she was nervous. what was going to happen? were they going to take them captive again? their mind swarmed and buzzed with anxiety-inducing questions. to try and take her mind off of the meeting, she listened to every noise the forest made, the crunching of leaves and branches under lini’s feet, the small chirps of birds and the small rustle of leaves as they sped through the forest. it calmed her worried mind, for the most part.
louva clung onto the monstrous beast, feeling the sharp wind brush against her hair. she was nervous. what was going to happen? were they going to take them captive again? their mind swarmed and buzzed with anxiety-inducing questions. to try and take her mind off of the meeting, she listened to every noise the forest made, the crunching of leaves and branches under lini’s feet, the small chirps of birds and the small rustle of leaves as they sped through the forest. it calmed her worried mind, for the most part.
KptxMMR.png

"rouxls kaard would
canonically own a meowstic"
Rouxls-Kaard-overworld.png
Well this wasn't part of his strategy hearing Ai call out telling him to come out walking out of the forest staring at Ai. This is a very strange trap for sure. He thought. "So are you the one that sent the letter?" Leaning against a tree he wasn't going to just walk over to her, knowing that would be a big mistake. Plus keeping his distance from her would give him the time to escape cause he wasn't here to fight.
Well this wasn't part of his strategy hearing Ai call out telling him to come out walking out of the forest staring at Ai. This is a very strange trap for sure. He thought. "So are you the one that sent the letter?" Leaning against a tree he wasn't going to just walk over to her, knowing that would be a big mistake. Plus keeping his distance from her would give him the time to escape cause he wasn't here to fight.
w3Yexmm.gif
@Suffer @Lordofthering
Ai gave a small pleasant giggle “No no, I was just conversing with this young man about it, I have gotten a letter, and it appears he has too!” She dug through her purse and pulled out the neatly folded letter and opened it up, revealing the same exact message he got. “Whoever invited us has interesting taste in people dont ya think? An exorcist, a supermodel, and ah,, well I guess you’re just normal eh?” Strange group indeed... it’s got to be some elaborate trap, maybe he’s just playing dumb. “I’m Ai Mochizuki for all it’s worth.” She gave a respectful bow to Samuel. You know the cover girl for most super model ads and magazines.
@Suffer @Lordofthering
Ai gave a small pleasant giggle “No no, I was just conversing with this young man about it, I have gotten a letter, and it appears he has too!” She dug through her purse and pulled out the neatly folded letter and opened it up, revealing the same exact message he got. “Whoever invited us has interesting taste in people dont ya think? An exorcist, a supermodel, and ah,, well I guess you’re just normal eh?” Strange group indeed... it’s got to be some elaborate trap, maybe he’s just playing dumb. “I’m Ai Mochizuki for all it’s worth.” She gave a respectful bow to Samuel. You know the cover girl for most super model ads and magazines.
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
Samuel stroke his beard watching as she pull out the folded letter showing it to him. This wasn't adding up glaring over at Diesel then turn his full attention back to her. She was right about whoever invited them did have an interesting taste frowning hearing her say he was normal. "Yes indeed I'm very normal" He muttered. Wondering if he should growl at her? Tilting his head as she introduce herself to him. "Samuel Maddoc it's a pleasure to eh meet you." Still keeping his distance not sure if he could trust her. For all he could tell is she was trying to get him off guard. Only if she knew that he had Wolf DNA in him. Sniffing looking in the direction of the house stroking his beard once more.
Samuel stroke his beard watching as she pull out the folded letter showing it to him. This wasn't adding up glaring over at Diesel then turn his full attention back to her. She was right about whoever invited them did have an interesting taste frowning hearing her say he was normal. "Yes indeed I'm very normal" He muttered. Wondering if he should growl at her? Tilting his head as she introduce herself to him. "Samuel Maddoc it's a pleasure to eh meet you." Still keeping his distance not sure if he could trust her. For all he could tell is she was trying to get him off guard. Only if she knew that he had Wolf DNA in him. Sniffing looking in the direction of the house stroking his beard once more.
w3Yexmm.gif
Diesel found himself avoiding looking at the smaller girl. The fact that she had weapons still made him nervous. Instead, he distracted himself with Samuel, who seemed normal enough. The nature spirit was humming a calming tune beside him, which washed over the idle chatter of spirits like an ocean wave.
"I'm John," Diesel said, making up a name. He didn't particularly trust these people at all, and never really used his real name for his exorcist jobs anyway.

@strudlenugget @lordofthering
Diesel found himself avoiding looking at the smaller girl. The fact that she had weapons still made him nervous. Instead, he distracted himself with Samuel, who seemed normal enough. The nature spirit was humming a calming tune beside him, which washed over the idle chatter of spirits like an ocean wave.
"I'm John," Diesel said, making up a name. He didn't particularly trust these people at all, and never really used his real name for his exorcist jobs anyway.

@strudlenugget @lordofthering
any pronouns :]
frt +0
art shop
Ai nodded, her pleasant still plastered on her face. “A pleasure to meet you both! Though I do wonder why they have not come to the door yet, I can hear them talking... perhaps they did not hear you knock!” She said as she turned around and gently rapped the door. “I’m quite sure these people are the ones who invited us... why else would they bring us to this house...” Ai spoke aloud to herself

@Suffer @Lordoftherings @Kingman
Ai nodded, her pleasant still plastered on her face. “A pleasure to meet you both! Though I do wonder why they have not come to the door yet, I can hear them talking... perhaps they did not hear you knock!” She said as she turned around and gently rapped the door. “I’m quite sure these people are the ones who invited us... why else would they bring us to this house...” Ai spoke aloud to herself

@Suffer @Lordoftherings @Kingman
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
@ZyXeno (and everyone else too for this one, I guess)

Caelum walked through the woods where the mansion depicted in the postcard he had mysteriously received a few hours prior. Although the location was fairly close to where he had been staying for the time being, he suspected no trap, as he had been off the People’s radar for a year at least. He wouldn’t be surprised - or maybe he just hoped - that the shadowy organization had forgotten him altogether. Caelum drew closer to the entrance, noticing the small group already milling about the front doors of the building. They all had an odd sort of air about them, if he had to guess they probably all had powers too. “So definitely not a trap, then,” he observed out loud and joined the group at the doorway. “Good evening,” he said to the person nearest to him, some guy with red hair and scars. “Perfect night for a mysterious letter summons, isn’t it?” He asked in a casual manner, hoping to gain insight on what exactly was going on.
@ZyXeno (and everyone else too for this one, I guess)

Caelum walked through the woods where the mansion depicted in the postcard he had mysteriously received a few hours prior. Although the location was fairly close to where he had been staying for the time being, he suspected no trap, as he had been off the People’s radar for a year at least. He wouldn’t be surprised - or maybe he just hoped - that the shadowy organization had forgotten him altogether. Caelum drew closer to the entrance, noticing the small group already milling about the front doors of the building. They all had an odd sort of air about them, if he had to guess they probably all had powers too. “So definitely not a trap, then,” he observed out loud and joined the group at the doorway. “Good evening,” he said to the person nearest to him, some guy with red hair and scars. “Perfect night for a mysterious letter summons, isn’t it?” He asked in a casual manner, hoping to gain insight on what exactly was going on.
"Alas, love cannot be cured by herbs!"
———
Bas||they/them/fae/faer||18+||FR+2
———
Quite possibly just a moth with internet access.
autumn_sphinx.png lamp.gif
Samuel nodded hands clasped behind his back hearing Ai watching her go over to the door. "Perhaps this isn't all of us maybe they are waiting for all of us to arrive." Turning his eyes on Diesel. "You seem to be a quiet one." Slowly approach nearing to the mansion. Now standing closer to Diesel and Ai turning noticing Caelum, now this was going to be interesting how were they all going to get along? He Thought.

@StrudleNugget @Suffer @DancingSkye
Samuel nodded hands clasped behind his back hearing Ai watching her go over to the door. "Perhaps this isn't all of us maybe they are waiting for all of us to arrive." Turning his eyes on Diesel. "You seem to be a quiet one." Slowly approach nearing to the mansion. Now standing closer to Diesel and Ai turning noticing Caelum, now this was going to be interesting how were they all going to get along? He Thought.

@StrudleNugget @Suffer @DancingSkye
w3Yexmm.gif
Eyes poked through the blinds of the closest window of the house.
“They’re here!” Emilia said, veins full of the adrenaline of seeing new people. Of course, Shade would do all the talking, but she couldn’t help but be anxiously scared of the upcoming situation.
This was a new hideout. An old Paragon place, where Shade felt it appropriate to introduce the new members. Emilia has barely explored it (and the grumpy old man that Shade had pulled along).
She had to reminded herself to use English now. It was so odd, using a different tongue, but she would get used to it. The local language was not what these people spoke, she assumed.
Shade’s monotonous voice came back, “I can see that, darling.”
Oh yeah. The whole security system. It was still hard for her to adjust to an all seeing robot and not a..less all-seeing robot. She bit back a snarky remark before she saw a glimmer of movement out of the corner of her eye. Shade had beckoned her over.
“Now, lets give them a...warm welcome, yes?” the robot said.
Emilia tiptoed over time the parlor room, nodding quickly.
English English English English-
The door behind them shut and locked behind her as she sat on the couch, as nonchalantly as possible.

Shade opened the door.
“Ah. Our..new recruits. I’m so glad you received our letter. I am Shade. Apologies for the..late night summons, but there’s no time like midnight for this sort of thing, yes?” she said, voice a kind, matronly sort.
Emilia just ducked behind her notepad. Super powered humans still somewhat scared the young woman. For good reason, probably.
“Come inside, we have air conditioning-poor dears, so sorry- and perhaps some food. As well as much information!” Shade said, stepping out of the way of the door. Inside was an assortment of sitting instruments, as well as somewhat dated wallpaper with white daises on it.

@zyxeno @strudlenugget @suffer @lordoftherings @dancingskye
Eyes poked through the blinds of the closest window of the house.
“They’re here!” Emilia said, veins full of the adrenaline of seeing new people. Of course, Shade would do all the talking, but she couldn’t help but be anxiously scared of the upcoming situation.
This was a new hideout. An old Paragon place, where Shade felt it appropriate to introduce the new members. Emilia has barely explored it (and the grumpy old man that Shade had pulled along).
She had to reminded herself to use English now. It was so odd, using a different tongue, but she would get used to it. The local language was not what these people spoke, she assumed.
Shade’s monotonous voice came back, “I can see that, darling.”
Oh yeah. The whole security system. It was still hard for her to adjust to an all seeing robot and not a..less all-seeing robot. She bit back a snarky remark before she saw a glimmer of movement out of the corner of her eye. Shade had beckoned her over.
“Now, lets give them a...warm welcome, yes?” the robot said.
Emilia tiptoed over time the parlor room, nodding quickly.
English English English English-
The door behind them shut and locked behind her as she sat on the couch, as nonchalantly as possible.

Shade opened the door.
“Ah. Our..new recruits. I’m so glad you received our letter. I am Shade. Apologies for the..late night summons, but there’s no time like midnight for this sort of thing, yes?” she said, voice a kind, matronly sort.
Emilia just ducked behind her notepad. Super powered humans still somewhat scared the young woman. For good reason, probably.
“Come inside, we have air conditioning-poor dears, so sorry- and perhaps some food. As well as much information!” Shade said, stepping out of the way of the door. Inside was an assortment of sitting instruments, as well as somewhat dated wallpaper with white daises on it.

@zyxeno @strudlenugget @suffer @lordoftherings @dancingskye
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17