Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Paragons [IC/Closed for now]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
Ai nodded to the new guest “Maybe, there’s a good chance there could be more. Oh I hear someone else coming!” She said with a smile. Though the sound of someone coming wasn’t exactly the easiest thing to hear. It took about a minute to actually be able to hear the footsteps of someone running on all fours in a beast like form.

Lini kept running until she was at the edge of the clearing only her eyes visible, but someone was already staring in her direction. Odd... the pink haired girl was short and seemingly innocent looking, and she was surrounded by a small group of people. Lini shifted back to her more human like form, now giving louva a piggyback ride. She gently put her friend on the ground and signed to her hidden behind the bush In think it was a trap. Don’t start anything yet though.... and certainly no fire this time, this Forest is really really nice. You can get plenty of food.’ She then turned to peer over the bush again then hid.

“Hey now~” Ai called politely, again using a bit of her power to help influence whoever is hiding. “Come on out. We all got the letter.” She showed the letter to where the people were hiding in the bush. “We are all just as confused as you are.” She called to the strange figures trying to hide.

Lini swallowed slightly. ‘You stay here Louva, they might be put off by your appearance...’ she signed to her friend as she walked out slightly. The small pink haired girl’s voice was surprisingly soothing.

Ai whirled around “Oh thank you kindly!” She smiled from ear to ear as she walked in and curtsied.

Lini didn’t like this... but it might be best to come... she went back to the bush and signed to Louva ‘right, stay close behind me ok?’
@lordofthering @dancingskye @suffer @cookistabbi @kingman
Ai nodded to the new guest “Maybe, there’s a good chance there could be more. Oh I hear someone else coming!” She said with a smile. Though the sound of someone coming wasn’t exactly the easiest thing to hear. It took about a minute to actually be able to hear the footsteps of someone running on all fours in a beast like form.

Lini kept running until she was at the edge of the clearing only her eyes visible, but someone was already staring in her direction. Odd... the pink haired girl was short and seemingly innocent looking, and she was surrounded by a small group of people. Lini shifted back to her more human like form, now giving louva a piggyback ride. She gently put her friend on the ground and signed to her hidden behind the bush In think it was a trap. Don’t start anything yet though.... and certainly no fire this time, this Forest is really really nice. You can get plenty of food.’ She then turned to peer over the bush again then hid.

“Hey now~” Ai called politely, again using a bit of her power to help influence whoever is hiding. “Come on out. We all got the letter.” She showed the letter to where the people were hiding in the bush. “We are all just as confused as you are.” She called to the strange figures trying to hide.

Lini swallowed slightly. ‘You stay here Louva, they might be put off by your appearance...’ she signed to her friend as she walked out slightly. The small pink haired girl’s voice was surprisingly soothing.

Ai whirled around “Oh thank you kindly!” She smiled from ear to ear as she walked in and curtsied.

Lini didn’t like this... but it might be best to come... she went back to the bush and signed to Louva ‘right, stay close behind me ok?’
@lordofthering @dancingskye @suffer @cookistabbi @kingman
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
I love Danganronpa & Yakuza
Celeste is best girl, But I love Toko too
Majima Goro the beloved ever
Splatoon 3 Addict
Bisexual Aromantic Polyam
louva nodded in response, her antennae twitching responding to the sense of multiple others nearby. she hid into the bush, the branches bending and poking her everywhere. it was uncomfortable, sure, but it was much worse. they took out their lighter and messed with opening the cap multiple times to try and take their mind off the anxiety; it helped, but not by a lot. hearing lini’s further instructions, she followed behind, albeit hid completely behind her.
louva nodded in response, her antennae twitching responding to the sense of multiple others nearby. she hid into the bush, the branches bending and poking her everywhere. it was uncomfortable, sure, but it was much worse. they took out their lighter and messed with opening the cap multiple times to try and take their mind off the anxiety; it helped, but not by a lot. hearing lini’s further instructions, she followed behind, albeit hid completely behind her.
KptxMMR.png

"rouxls kaard would
canonically own a meowstic"
Rouxls-Kaard-overworld.png
This was by far the weirdest exorcism job Diesel had ever gotten, or he was about to be murdered by The People. The man hung around at the door, not trusting Shade enough to go inside, nor the people around him.

@kingman
This was by far the weirdest exorcism job Diesel had ever gotten, or he was about to be murdered by The People. The man hung around at the door, not trusting Shade enough to go inside, nor the people around him.

@kingman
any pronouns :]
frt +0
art shop
Chilling brown eyes watched from atop a floating perch on the tournament grounds. The green turf stretched out over a football-stadium sized area, swarming with APs, doctors, and other such helpful people. The woman observing the chaos, face set, had a almost silly large hat on. Each AP was to be put in groups of 5-7 others, testing them on their cooperation, as well as physical fitness. Each group got a small box on the side of the tournament grounds, simply to get ready, make introductions, and be ready in a few minutes. Each team wore a numbered jersey of the same make, for a bit of clarification.
Miss P glanced over to the tournament staff, who were still rushing around like disturbed ants, holograms of the last test open on their palms.
She knew just from looking at it that there would be a few less mouths to feed tomorrow. A thin smile started to form on her lips as she slid away from the viewing area, sitting down demurely in a chair and watching the timer tick down.

-

Squad 43’s square currently consisted of one member. That being AP-0069, who had arrived early, as he ate quickly and didn’t speak to much anyone anymore. The whole field rippled with energy, and his power tingling right below his fingertips. He proceeded to sit down criss-cross, his back to the wall, to gently touch the blades with his fingers, twiddling with it as he did so. Plucking a price, he tried to tie it in a knot to pass the time, but his hands were too shaky and he discarded it.
The rest of his team would be there shortly, he knew, and as much as they were monsters, people were almost infinitely distracting.

@strudlenugget @suffer @lordofthering @/anyone else who wants to join :)
Chilling brown eyes watched from atop a floating perch on the tournament grounds. The green turf stretched out over a football-stadium sized area, swarming with APs, doctors, and other such helpful people. The woman observing the chaos, face set, had a almost silly large hat on. Each AP was to be put in groups of 5-7 others, testing them on their cooperation, as well as physical fitness. Each group got a small box on the side of the tournament grounds, simply to get ready, make introductions, and be ready in a few minutes. Each team wore a numbered jersey of the same make, for a bit of clarification.
Miss P glanced over to the tournament staff, who were still rushing around like disturbed ants, holograms of the last test open on their palms.
She knew just from looking at it that there would be a few less mouths to feed tomorrow. A thin smile started to form on her lips as she slid away from the viewing area, sitting down demurely in a chair and watching the timer tick down.

-

Squad 43’s square currently consisted of one member. That being AP-0069, who had arrived early, as he ate quickly and didn’t speak to much anyone anymore. The whole field rippled with energy, and his power tingling right below his fingertips. He proceeded to sit down criss-cross, his back to the wall, to gently touch the blades with his fingers, twiddling with it as he did so. Plucking a price, he tried to tie it in a knot to pass the time, but his hands were too shaky and he discarded it.
The rest of his team would be there shortly, he knew, and as much as they were monsters, people were almost infinitely distracting.

@strudlenugget @suffer @lordofthering @/anyone else who wants to join :)
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
((would all of them be on the same team?? also @zyxeno for hayami :D
((would all of them be on the same team?? also @zyxeno for hayami :D
frt +0
art shop
Viper dashed across the field, as he had actually remembered to wake up early today to eat breakfast and whatnot. His armor set on his tail was already in place. “Ah Bloodhound! G’mornin. I’m not late for once can ya believe it?” He asked with a grin. He liked messing with 0069, he was pretty easy to bother. As he ran across his tail almost slashed someone, but luckily they managed to hop out of the way.

(I’ll post Kit separately lol)
@Kingman
Viper dashed across the field, as he had actually remembered to wake up early today to eat breakfast and whatnot. His armor set on his tail was already in place. “Ah Bloodhound! G’mornin. I’m not late for once can ya believe it?” He asked with a grin. He liked messing with 0069, he was pretty easy to bother. As he ran across his tail almost slashed someone, but luckily they managed to hop out of the way.

(I’ll post Kit separately lol)
@Kingman
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
//i literally have no idea who to tag. anyone who is at the mansion i suppose?????

Redix stuck to the back of the group despite the fact that he really liked meeting new people. He wasn't sure if he trusted any of them, though, despite the fact that they were all here for the same reason he was.

Tilting his head to the side, he slid into the building. This was weird. They all seemed powerful. Why him, though? He didn't really understand. He hoped that he could have some food soon, though. The information was important, though! At least to him.

~~

Magnus jumped at the opportunity to mingle, but he didn't have much time to. Shade? He hesitated only a moment before stepping inside, his eyes drawn to the wallpaper and instruments. He eyed the person still standing by the door. What was he doing?

~~

Hayami stayed silent as she sat up, a frown on her face. She wasn't hungry again but she knew she had to leave. She didn't like going down there on an empty stomach, though.

Sighing heavily, she stood up and shrugged on her gray shirt, sluggishly putting on her green haori and blinking the sleep out of her eyes as she trudged out of the room. She tied up her hair as she walked and didn't bother talking to anyone as she made her way to the field, seeing Viper and Bloodhound already there.

With everyone else, though, she kept her distance and stayed quiet.

//sorry short. im very tired lol
//i literally have no idea who to tag. anyone who is at the mansion i suppose?????

Redix stuck to the back of the group despite the fact that he really liked meeting new people. He wasn't sure if he trusted any of them, though, despite the fact that they were all here for the same reason he was.

Tilting his head to the side, he slid into the building. This was weird. They all seemed powerful. Why him, though? He didn't really understand. He hoped that he could have some food soon, though. The information was important, though! At least to him.

~~

Magnus jumped at the opportunity to mingle, but he didn't have much time to. Shade? He hesitated only a moment before stepping inside, his eyes drawn to the wallpaper and instruments. He eyed the person still standing by the door. What was he doing?

~~

Hayami stayed silent as she sat up, a frown on her face. She wasn't hungry again but she knew she had to leave. She didn't like going down there on an empty stomach, though.

Sighing heavily, she stood up and shrugged on her gray shirt, sluggishly putting on her green haori and blinking the sleep out of her eyes as she trudged out of the room. She tied up her hair as she walked and didn't bother talking to anyone as she made her way to the field, seeing Viper and Bloodhound already there.

With everyone else, though, she kept her distance and stayed quiet.

//sorry short. im very tired lol
tumblr-66bae5dcc051242ddee184e33cc68d47-9a6e08ce-500.gif _
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
Sienna was already out on the field, surprisingly an early riser. She was sitting on the ground, doing stretches beside Viper and Bloodhound. She smiled and waved eagerly over at Hayami before turning to the rest of the group.
"Aren't you guys excited? They rarely ever let us have fun. Though I guess this isn't fun, since someone will probably die. Hopefully no one dies. That's no fun. Last time was not fun." Sienna reached down to touch her toes before pulling herself back up, She scrunched up her nose as she looked over the competition before folding her legs into an idle criss-cross as she tied her hair into a ponytail. "We've got this," Sienna nodded cooly.

@Strudlenugget @Zyxeno @kingman
Sienna was already out on the field, surprisingly an early riser. She was sitting on the ground, doing stretches beside Viper and Bloodhound. She smiled and waved eagerly over at Hayami before turning to the rest of the group.
"Aren't you guys excited? They rarely ever let us have fun. Though I guess this isn't fun, since someone will probably die. Hopefully no one dies. That's no fun. Last time was not fun." Sienna reached down to touch her toes before pulling herself back up, She scrunched up her nose as she looked over the competition before folding her legs into an idle criss-cross as she tied her hair into a ponytail. "We've got this," Sienna nodded cooly.

@Strudlenugget @Zyxeno @kingman
frt +0
art shop
Samuel shrug looking at Ai not sure if he should answer blinking as the door open seeing Shade. Tilting his head listening to her stroking his beard recruits that what they were, watching So walk into the mansion Looking over at Diesel seeing him standing by the door not moving. Now what was his problem? Then again Diesel might not trust any of them. Walking over to the guy. "Yo John she invite us in it's bad manners not to go in." He said pushing Diesel inside standing behind him so he couldn't slip back out. "Plus I don't leave anyone behind." Turning his attention on Shade. "So what's your game?" Although he kept an eye on Diesel.

Scout was nerves walking out onto the ground seeing that the group was already together. Guess better to arrive late then never." She said nodding to her teammates. Looking over at Sienna. "Oh I don't know if I'm all that excited I mean folks do tend to die." She muttered.
@Kingman @Suffer @StrudleNugget @Zyxeno
Samuel shrug looking at Ai not sure if he should answer blinking as the door open seeing Shade. Tilting his head listening to her stroking his beard recruits that what they were, watching So walk into the mansion Looking over at Diesel seeing him standing by the door not moving. Now what was his problem? Then again Diesel might not trust any of them. Walking over to the guy. "Yo John she invite us in it's bad manners not to go in." He said pushing Diesel inside standing behind him so he couldn't slip back out. "Plus I don't leave anyone behind." Turning his attention on Shade. "So what's your game?" Although he kept an eye on Diesel.

Scout was nerves walking out onto the ground seeing that the group was already together. Guess better to arrive late then never." She said nodding to her teammates. Looking over at Sienna. "Oh I don't know if I'm all that excited I mean folks do tend to die." She muttered.
@Kingman @Suffer @StrudleNugget @Zyxeno
w3Yexmm.gif
Viper waved absentmindedly at the those who joined soon after him, still waiting for bloodhound to answer him.

A little snicker could be heard behind the group when POOF! Kit came into full visibility “Sienna has got a point here! You guys looked bored and tired!” She grinned her wide toothy grin, enjoying Vipers look of surprise. She did a few cartwheels, moving herself in front of them now rather than behind. “But I seem to disagree! It’s still rather fun people do die! It just proves that the training has payed off! Plus that little rush of adrenaline of snuffing someone else’s life out like popping a bubble is exhilarating!” She spoke with that wide grin.

“Oh where are my manners! Im AP-0032! You may call me Kit and I’ll be the team leader! I’m excited to join you all today and I hope I get to see all of your lovely faces throughout the rest of this gorgeous tournament! The weather is just beautiful don’t ya think?”

Viper sighed... he forgot that she was their team leader... while she was fun and all she seemed a bit immature at times....

“Now let’s get on to stretches! Everyone needs to be in tip top shape before we start today! Don’t wanna pull a muscle on the field or you’ll just get trampled~” She had an eerie look of enjoyment on her face as she spoke... perhaps this love for the hunt is what helped her raise to the top so fast? Or maybe it was the constant chain of successful tasks. No one really ever knew.

Kit temporarily disappeared and reappeared a few seconds later having moved once again, and her hair had shifted to be in a pixie cut rather than a long ponytail of hair that reached around her knees. Her eyes seemed to glint mischievously as she stretched. She knew that she wasn’t supposed to actually be fully in the game, as the center directors and the higher higher ups knew she was a useful asset. They couldn’t afford to loose her in such a silly way.

Viper watched Kit unnerved. She was much higher rank than all of them and clearly powerful, but he never could remember what all of her powers were. He had seen her a few times in the assassins wing, as that’s what most of the jobs she took were.

Kit grinned, a few tricks up her sleeves. Concealed on her body were a few throwing knives. She knew these guys could stand up to them, she just wanted to toss a few as they stretched to keep them on their toes. If they failed to dodge as they stretched it would only be their own faults.

“And let’s run in place while stretching our arms across the chest!” She called as they stretched. She stretched too, but lightning fast 2 knives flew their way twards Viper. Viper dodged one and deflected the other with his armored tail. “What the!!” He yelled slightly, caught off guard. “Now now! That was me don’t worry! I want you all to stay alert! Staying light on your toes and ready to dodge at any second! Now let’s do a few lunges in place!” She called getting ready to take aim at Sienna next, but made sure not to make it obvious.

The Lunges went by smoothly, and as they moved on to high knees in place while doing a few breathing exercises she struck once more! This time three knives were flying straight at sienna.

@Kingman @Suffer @Zyxeno @Lordofthering
Viper waved absentmindedly at the those who joined soon after him, still waiting for bloodhound to answer him.

A little snicker could be heard behind the group when POOF! Kit came into full visibility “Sienna has got a point here! You guys looked bored and tired!” She grinned her wide toothy grin, enjoying Vipers look of surprise. She did a few cartwheels, moving herself in front of them now rather than behind. “But I seem to disagree! It’s still rather fun people do die! It just proves that the training has payed off! Plus that little rush of adrenaline of snuffing someone else’s life out like popping a bubble is exhilarating!” She spoke with that wide grin.

“Oh where are my manners! Im AP-0032! You may call me Kit and I’ll be the team leader! I’m excited to join you all today and I hope I get to see all of your lovely faces throughout the rest of this gorgeous tournament! The weather is just beautiful don’t ya think?”

Viper sighed... he forgot that she was their team leader... while she was fun and all she seemed a bit immature at times....

“Now let’s get on to stretches! Everyone needs to be in tip top shape before we start today! Don’t wanna pull a muscle on the field or you’ll just get trampled~” She had an eerie look of enjoyment on her face as she spoke... perhaps this love for the hunt is what helped her raise to the top so fast? Or maybe it was the constant chain of successful tasks. No one really ever knew.

Kit temporarily disappeared and reappeared a few seconds later having moved once again, and her hair had shifted to be in a pixie cut rather than a long ponytail of hair that reached around her knees. Her eyes seemed to glint mischievously as she stretched. She knew that she wasn’t supposed to actually be fully in the game, as the center directors and the higher higher ups knew she was a useful asset. They couldn’t afford to loose her in such a silly way.

Viper watched Kit unnerved. She was much higher rank than all of them and clearly powerful, but he never could remember what all of her powers were. He had seen her a few times in the assassins wing, as that’s what most of the jobs she took were.

Kit grinned, a few tricks up her sleeves. Concealed on her body were a few throwing knives. She knew these guys could stand up to them, she just wanted to toss a few as they stretched to keep them on their toes. If they failed to dodge as they stretched it would only be their own faults.

“And let’s run in place while stretching our arms across the chest!” She called as they stretched. She stretched too, but lightning fast 2 knives flew their way twards Viper. Viper dodged one and deflected the other with his armored tail. “What the!!” He yelled slightly, caught off guard. “Now now! That was me don’t worry! I want you all to stay alert! Staying light on your toes and ready to dodge at any second! Now let’s do a few lunges in place!” She called getting ready to take aim at Sienna next, but made sure not to make it obvious.

The Lunges went by smoothly, and as they moved on to high knees in place while doing a few breathing exercises she struck once more! This time three knives were flying straight at sienna.

@Kingman @Suffer @Zyxeno @Lordofthering
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17