Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Unnatural Abilities (IC)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 294 295
((Link to the ooc thread: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2896132))
Eclystia

I hadn't been here for very long. My capture had been traumatic for me and I couldn’t stop thinking about the screams. I didn’t mean to hurt anybody let alone kill! I-I was scared and those people had guns and were shouting.- I had to cut my thoughts off before I started crying in front of others. I started fiddling with my shackles nervously as I remembered the stories about the SPRCU, the ones about people like me going in normal and coming out different… I hoped that wouldn’t happen to me.
Coraline

“Ugh, this is such a bust.” I said to myself. I didn’t like that my parents had so willingly turned me over like this. All I wanted to do was make pretty art for others to enjoy, heck nobody was even hurt in my ‘little’ accident. Now I was in shackles that made it hard to do my art. I stood up with a huff to go get a drink of water, crystals that had formed before sparkled in the light.
((Link to the ooc thread: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2896132))
Eclystia

I hadn't been here for very long. My capture had been traumatic for me and I couldn’t stop thinking about the screams. I didn’t mean to hurt anybody let alone kill! I-I was scared and those people had guns and were shouting.- I had to cut my thoughts off before I started crying in front of others. I started fiddling with my shackles nervously as I remembered the stories about the SPRCU, the ones about people like me going in normal and coming out different… I hoped that wouldn’t happen to me.
Coraline

“Ugh, this is such a bust.” I said to myself. I didn’t like that my parents had so willingly turned me over like this. All I wanted to do was make pretty art for others to enjoy, heck nobody was even hurt in my ‘little’ accident. Now I was in shackles that made it hard to do my art. I stood up with a huff to go get a drink of water, crystals that had formed before sparkled in the light.
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
Jamison

Jamison sat on the edge of the bench that lined the back wall. His foot impatiently tapped the ground as he read the shackles of everyone that he could see. Whenever he spotted someone with ‘Keter’ written on their metallic bands he tried to use his powers to possess them. He let out an annoyed sound similar to a growl, why wasn’t this working?! He pulled his knees up to his chest and tried to use his hands to somehow remove the shackles.
Jamison

Jamison sat on the edge of the bench that lined the back wall. His foot impatiently tapped the ground as he read the shackles of everyone that he could see. Whenever he spotted someone with ‘Keter’ written on their metallic bands he tried to use his powers to possess them. He let out an annoyed sound similar to a growl, why wasn’t this working?! He pulled his knees up to his chest and tried to use his hands to somehow remove the shackles.
1bGY4da.gif
G6dp9TC.gifX7lZdvM.gifRiz8QCR.gifTgsXEGE.pngUcGmwnI.pngYqQahg2.png
Rain

Rain woke up and was less than pleased about not being able to use his powers. "HEY YOU STUPID IDIOTS! LET US OUT RIGHT NOW BEFORE I GET MEDIEVAL ON YOU! YOU KIDNAPPED US OUT OF NOWHERE AND ARE KEEPING US LIKE A BUNCH OF PETS! AND WHILE YOU'RE AT IT WHY DON'T YOU LET US USE OUR POWERS YOU BUNCH OF DIRTY, DISGUSTING KIDNAPPERS!" He yelled out in anger.
Rain

Rain woke up and was less than pleased about not being able to use his powers. "HEY YOU STUPID IDIOTS! LET US OUT RIGHT NOW BEFORE I GET MEDIEVAL ON YOU! YOU KIDNAPPED US OUT OF NOWHERE AND ARE KEEPING US LIKE A BUNCH OF PETS! AND WHILE YOU'RE AT IT WHY DON'T YOU LET US USE OUR POWERS YOU BUNCH OF DIRTY, DISGUSTING KIDNAPPERS!" He yelled out in anger.
LIo8D8G.gif
Coraline

Cora tried not to laugh at the outburst as she replied, "Who isn't upset about the situation?" She sighed loudly and looked at her own shackles, to her surprise small crystals had begun to form around the edges and under side of them.

Eclystia

Eclystia glanced over at whoever made that growling noise and nervously said, "I-I think these shackles repress our powers or something. S-since I h-haven't even been able to create a static ch-charge after I-I was shackled." She shuddered a bit and whispered, "Maybe it was for the best..." She shot a concerned glance at whoever was ranting loudly and began to peer at the other's shackles to see that she was the only Keter among them.
Coraline

Cora tried not to laugh at the outburst as she replied, "Who isn't upset about the situation?" She sighed loudly and looked at her own shackles, to her surprise small crystals had begun to form around the edges and under side of them.

Eclystia

Eclystia glanced over at whoever made that growling noise and nervously said, "I-I think these shackles repress our powers or something. S-since I h-haven't even been able to create a static ch-charge after I-I was shackled." She shuddered a bit and whispered, "Maybe it was for the best..." She shot a concerned glance at whoever was ranting loudly and began to peer at the other's shackles to see that she was the only Keter among them.
slXRG.gif

Jamison

Jamison tugged angrily at the chains before giving up and looking at the person who was speaking to him. “Wanna try again? It would sure be nice to have at least one of use who could break these things” He said, ignoring how much the girl stuttered. While she was standing there Jamison tried one last time to use his power on the Keter level anomaly.
Jamison

Jamison tugged angrily at the chains before giving up and looking at the person who was speaking to him. “Wanna try again? It would sure be nice to have at least one of use who could break these things” He said, ignoring how much the girl stuttered. While she was standing there Jamison tried one last time to use his power on the Keter level anomaly.
1bGY4da.gif
Eclystia

Eclystia was silent for a moment then replied, "S-sure, give me a second." Eclystia closed her eyes and began to focus on channeling her 'inner storm' since those weren't the powers she feared. A brief static charge formed around her body before her shackles snuffed it out and made her hands tingle. She let out an almost reptilian hiss as her concentration was broken. I-I might be able to break free, b-but what if it happens again? I-I'll wait a bit before I t-try THAT. She thought to herself and shuddered as she stifled the fragmented memories of her capture.
Eclystia

Eclystia was silent for a moment then replied, "S-sure, give me a second." Eclystia closed her eyes and began to focus on channeling her 'inner storm' since those weren't the powers she feared. A brief static charge formed around her body before her shackles snuffed it out and made her hands tingle. She let out an almost reptilian hiss as her concentration was broken. I-I might be able to break free, b-but what if it happens again? I-I'll wait a bit before I t-try THAT. She thought to herself and shuddered as she stifled the fragmented memories of her capture.
slXRG.gif

Jamison

“Didn’t work, huh?” He said with a chuckle as he looked at her poofy hair. He was a bit angry at how well these shackles worked. He wondered how they made them as he read over what it said on his. He scoffed, maybe they would change his to Keter after they saw what he was capable off.
Jamison

“Didn’t work, huh?” He said with a chuckle as he looked at her poofy hair. He was a bit angry at how well these shackles worked. He wondered how they made them as he read over what it said on his. He scoffed, maybe they would change his to Keter after they saw what he was capable off.
1bGY4da.gif
Eclystia
Eclystia sighed as she replied, "W-Well the SPRCU dose deal with people like us on a daily basis. I-I suppose they would have learned how to k-keep us contained." She paused for a second then decided to introduce herself seeing as they weren't going to get out any time soon. She smiled a little as she added, "I-I'm Eclystia, th-they brought me in f-for... for s-storm manipulation..." She trailed off at the end, not wanting to reveal her other capability.
Coraline

Coraline, overhearing the conversation the Keter was having walked a little closer and said, "Guys, I don't think these shackles are fully repressing my ability." She held up one of her hands and turned it so the light would catch off the new crystal growth before continuing, "That's new growth, though, my ability isn't really all that helpful for escaping."
Eclystia
Eclystia sighed as she replied, "W-Well the SPRCU dose deal with people like us on a daily basis. I-I suppose they would have learned how to k-keep us contained." She paused for a second then decided to introduce herself seeing as they weren't going to get out any time soon. She smiled a little as she added, "I-I'm Eclystia, th-they brought me in f-for... for s-storm manipulation..." She trailed off at the end, not wanting to reveal her other capability.
Coraline

Coraline, overhearing the conversation the Keter was having walked a little closer and said, "Guys, I don't think these shackles are fully repressing my ability." She held up one of her hands and turned it so the light would catch off the new crystal growth before continuing, "That's new growth, though, my ability isn't really all that helpful for escaping."
slXRG.gif

Jamison

“I guess that makes sense” Jamison mumbled before perking back up to introduce himself. “Jamison Ulri. I can possess people” He said with a welcoming smile. Storm manipulation? That could come in handy. He found that it’s always a good idea to keep tabs on those you could use later.
He turned to a new voice and examined the crystal that grew from their hand. He suddenly got an idea and eagerly shared it. “How strong are your crystals? Maybe we can pick the locks on the shackles with them.”
Jamison

“I guess that makes sense” Jamison mumbled before perking back up to introduce himself. “Jamison Ulri. I can possess people” He said with a welcoming smile. Storm manipulation? That could come in handy. He found that it’s always a good idea to keep tabs on those you could use later.
He turned to a new voice and examined the crystal that grew from their hand. He suddenly got an idea and eagerly shared it. “How strong are your crystals? Maybe we can pick the locks on the shackles with them.”
1bGY4da.gif
Coraline

Cora had to think for a moment before she replied, "It depends on a lot of things like the size and composition- of which one of those I can't really control. It'll take me a while since these shackles are slowing my crystals down but, I can try. I'm Cora by the way." Cora smiled as she attempted to excite her crystal growth.
Eclystia

Eclystia looked concerned for a second when Jamison said that he could possess people and thought, Riiiight, we'er all definitely not screwed. She then looked over a Cora and smiled a bit as she said, "I-I think your crystals are pretty."
Coraline

Cora had to think for a moment before she replied, "It depends on a lot of things like the size and composition- of which one of those I can't really control. It'll take me a while since these shackles are slowing my crystals down but, I can try. I'm Cora by the way." Cora smiled as she attempted to excite her crystal growth.
Eclystia

Eclystia looked concerned for a second when Jamison said that he could possess people and thought, Riiiight, we'er all definitely not screwed. She then looked over a Cora and smiled a bit as she said, "I-I think your crystals are pretty."
slXRG.gif

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 294 295