Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Unnatural Abilities (IC)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 294 295
Jamison

“Keep him there why don’t ya!” Jamison called over to Rain as he looked through the crystals for one he could use to pick the lock on his shackles. If he could get out before the guard leaves then he could use his power to possess them and maybe find a key for everyone else.
He snapped a long bit of crystal from the sculpture and began picking the lock as quickly as he could.
Jamison

“Keep him there why don’t ya!” Jamison called over to Rain as he looked through the crystals for one he could use to pick the lock on his shackles. If he could get out before the guard leaves then he could use his power to possess them and maybe find a key for everyone else.
He snapped a long bit of crystal from the sculpture and began picking the lock as quickly as he could.
WAz2qkfx_o.gif
rG07EJKU_o.gifSSTyPktG_o.gifnDeaQokc_o.pngbcyASt99_o.pngorDOQcG6_o.pngH8kIZZBr_o.png
Rain

The shackles on Rain completely melted and there was a puddle of liquid metal on the floor. "YOU PIG FACED HELL-BOUND IDIOT!" He yelled at the guard before attacking him using scalding water. He sheathed his sword and continued to growl at the guard.

(Yes Rain can heat up water before launchng it at someone)
Rain

The shackles on Rain completely melted and there was a puddle of liquid metal on the floor. "YOU PIG FACED HELL-BOUND IDIOT!" He yelled at the guard before attacking him using scalding water. He sheathed his sword and continued to growl at the guard.

(Yes Rain can heat up water before launchng it at someone)
LIo8D8G.gif
The guard takes a step back from the bars and rests a hand on on his gun as he pulls out a radio transmitter and speaks into it, "WE HAVE ONE, POSSIBLY TWO UNSHACKLED POWEREDS IN HERE! ONE OF THEM IS HIGHLY AGGRESSIVE, I'M REQUESTING BACKUP INCASE OF A POSSIBLE BREAK OUT!" On the other end of the transmitter a slightly irritated female voice can be heard replying, "Has the Keter gotten loose?" The guard answers, "NO, JUST ONE CONFIRMED EUCLID AND ANOTHER ONE POSSIBLY AS OF NOW, BUT WE GOT A CRAFTY ONE IN HERE!" The female voice replies, "Sending appropriate backup immediately, ETA approximately 10 minutes." The guard says one last thing into the transmitter, "Who ever was on the capture team for our vocal sword wielder needs to be fired for not confiscating his FREAKING SWO- AHHG! IT BURNS!" He yelled in pain as scalding water cut off the last of his statement. The guard pulled his gun out as to be better prepared.
Ten minutes to figure out what you're gonna do about this
((those who join in on this at this point would be wise to play either the riot or calm as heck card))
The guard takes a step back from the bars and rests a hand on on his gun as he pulls out a radio transmitter and speaks into it, "WE HAVE ONE, POSSIBLY TWO UNSHACKLED POWEREDS IN HERE! ONE OF THEM IS HIGHLY AGGRESSIVE, I'M REQUESTING BACKUP INCASE OF A POSSIBLE BREAK OUT!" On the other end of the transmitter a slightly irritated female voice can be heard replying, "Has the Keter gotten loose?" The guard answers, "NO, JUST ONE CONFIRMED EUCLID AND ANOTHER ONE POSSIBLY AS OF NOW, BUT WE GOT A CRAFTY ONE IN HERE!" The female voice replies, "Sending appropriate backup immediately, ETA approximately 10 minutes." The guard says one last thing into the transmitter, "Who ever was on the capture team for our vocal sword wielder needs to be fired for not confiscating his FREAKING SWO- AHHG! IT BURNS!" He yelled in pain as scalding water cut off the last of his statement. The guard pulled his gun out as to be better prepared.
Ten minutes to figure out what you're gonna do about this
((those who join in on this at this point would be wise to play either the riot or calm as heck card))
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
Rain

Rain had cloaked his sword in fire before attacking the bars of the cell. "EVERYONE GET OUT OF HERE!" He yelled out when he saw that the bars have melted. He stepped out of the cell and grabbed the guard's throat. "You will answer every question I have or I will kill you." He growled at the guard.
Rain

Rain had cloaked his sword in fire before attacking the bars of the cell. "EVERYONE GET OUT OF HERE!" He yelled out when he saw that the bars have melted. He stepped out of the cell and grabbed the guard's throat. "You will answer every question I have or I will kill you." He growled at the guard.
LIo8D8G.gif
Majkku

Majkku had been silently sitting on the bench once he got to the SPRCU place— no, prison. He had woken up in shackles, surrounded by others who were as well. He looked around the room he was in, no plants or animals to test if his power was still working, though judging by some yelling, everyone’s powers were restrained. Majkku lifted his ears slightly, trying to see if he could still move them. I guess the shackles only restrain actual powers and not mutations. Majkku thought, looking down at his shackles. As he looked down, he saw that there was a word marked on it, Euclid. T-They classified me as Euclid? he thought, slightly panicking. Euclid is almost as powerful as Keter! A-Am I really that dangerous? Majkku looked down at his hands and balled his fists, shaking. He was afraid of his new surroundings, of the strange people around him, afraid of what was going to happen to him, to all of them. He was afraid of himself.

(Sorry for taking so long to type! School starts tomorrow and I was preparing. I'm not going to be as active as I normally am^^)

Edit: (so many things happened while I was typing this.... 0-0)
Majkku

Majkku had been silently sitting on the bench once he got to the SPRCU place— no, prison. He had woken up in shackles, surrounded by others who were as well. He looked around the room he was in, no plants or animals to test if his power was still working, though judging by some yelling, everyone’s powers were restrained. Majkku lifted his ears slightly, trying to see if he could still move them. I guess the shackles only restrain actual powers and not mutations. Majkku thought, looking down at his shackles. As he looked down, he saw that there was a word marked on it, Euclid. T-They classified me as Euclid? he thought, slightly panicking. Euclid is almost as powerful as Keter! A-Am I really that dangerous? Majkku looked down at his hands and balled his fists, shaking. He was afraid of his new surroundings, of the strange people around him, afraid of what was going to happen to him, to all of them. He was afraid of himself.

(Sorry for taking so long to type! School starts tomorrow and I was preparing. I'm not going to be as active as I normally am^^)

Edit: (so many things happened while I was typing this.... 0-0)
mU3UPIq.jpeg
Jamison

The shackles clicked open and Jamison immediately fell limp as he used his power on the guard. It took him a moment to find where he put the transmitter but when he grabbed it he quickly put it up to his face.
“False alarm!” He yelled into the device. “I must have just been seeing things.” He added for good measure.
Jamison dropped the transmitter as Rain grabbed him by the throat. “Let...go” He struggled to say.
Jamison

The shackles clicked open and Jamison immediately fell limp as he used his power on the guard. It took him a moment to find where he put the transmitter but when he grabbed it he quickly put it up to his face.
“False alarm!” He yelled into the device. “I must have just been seeing things.” He added for good measure.
Jamison dropped the transmitter as Rain grabbed him by the throat. “Let...go” He struggled to say.
WAz2qkfx_o.gif
rG07EJKU_o.gifSSTyPktG_o.gifnDeaQokc_o.pngbcyASt99_o.pngorDOQcG6_o.pngH8kIZZBr_o.png
Rain

Rain heard footsteps coming towards him and started to cry. "The SPRCU killed my parents and the rest of my family." He said.
Rain

Rain heard footsteps coming towards him and started to cry. "The SPRCU killed my parents and the rest of my family." He said.
LIo8D8G.gif
Majkku

Something happened. He felt the shackles release, a bit of energy came rushing back to him. He heard yelling, lots of yelling. Did someone free me? Is there a Keter in here? What's happening. He looked around, trying to figure out what was happening. It looked like all of them were free, and fighting to escape. I-I can't fight! Majkku thought, panicking. I can't even use my powers even if they are released, there's nothing to use them on! He felt his ears flatten even more than before, going as low as possible in fear. He felt his whole body shaking, he watched his hands start trembling. I can't help, I can't fight. I don't want to get in the way either! Majkku curled up into a trembling ball and stayed still, hoping that this would keep him out of the fight.
Majkku

Something happened. He felt the shackles release, a bit of energy came rushing back to him. He heard yelling, lots of yelling. Did someone free me? Is there a Keter in here? What's happening. He looked around, trying to figure out what was happening. It looked like all of them were free, and fighting to escape. I-I can't fight! Majkku thought, panicking. I can't even use my powers even if they are released, there's nothing to use them on! He felt his ears flatten even more than before, going as low as possible in fear. He felt his whole body shaking, he watched his hands start trembling. I can't help, I can't fight. I don't want to get in the way either! Majkku curled up into a trembling ball and stayed still, hoping that this would keep him out of the fight.
mU3UPIq.jpeg
Eclystia

Eclystia started to run for the hole that had been melted into the bars, "Don't forget to see if the man has keys on him!" She yelled as she ran by. She began to feel her teeth sharpen. Oh no, not now not now!
Coraline

Cora snapped off two larger peices of sharp crystals before running out of the hole. She gave the guard a disdainful glare as she passed by.

The guard looked disoriented as a confused female voice came over the transmitter, "Well uhh, okay then, I'm sending someone to check on you still. We really need to do better drug tests on our guards sometimes... That last part your pretty sure nobody was meant to hear.
Eclystia

Eclystia started to run for the hole that had been melted into the bars, "Don't forget to see if the man has keys on him!" She yelled as she ran by. She began to feel her teeth sharpen. Oh no, not now not now!
Coraline

Cora snapped off two larger peices of sharp crystals before running out of the hole. She gave the guard a disdainful glare as she passed by.

The guard looked disoriented as a confused female voice came over the transmitter, "Well uhh, okay then, I'm sending someone to check on you still. We really need to do better drug tests on our guards sometimes... That last part your pretty sure nobody was meant to hear.
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
Rain

"I need to capture a guard so that I can get some information out of them." Rain said. His voice had a hint of sadness in it as he remembered that his parents were killed by the SPRCU.
Rain

"I need to capture a guard so that I can get some information out of them." Rain said. His voice had a hint of sadness in it as he remembered that his parents were killed by the SPRCU.
LIo8D8G.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 294 295