Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Unnatural Abilities (IC)
1 2 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 295
Karen looks offended at Alina's words even though she didn't understand a single syllable of it. She starts trying to hustle her giggling kids away, but they're too busy laughing to notice.

Raz grins but quickly hides it by running over to the Mega-Karen with the Nokia and waving his ice cream and invisible hand in her face. "AAAAAAAH HELP MEEEE." He smacks the phone out of her hand 'accidentally' with the ice cream cone. "I'M MEEEEEELTING!"
Karen looks offended at Alina's words even though she didn't understand a single syllable of it. She starts trying to hustle her giggling kids away, but they're too busy laughing to notice.

Raz grins but quickly hides it by running over to the Mega-Karen with the Nokia and waving his ice cream and invisible hand in her face. "AAAAAAAH HELP MEEEE." He smacks the phone out of her hand 'accidentally' with the ice cream cone. "I'M MEEEEEELTING!"
lvOlwsY.png
+ FR +2
+ kermit
+ she/her
+ 17

+ Ravenclaw
+ Formerly Beansoupbruh
+ off and on hiatus i spose
+ anja.org#2960
Mega Karen

She has the look of ultimate offense on her face and goes for her phone again, only for it to be carried off by a shadowy raven. Then the manager appears and looks around and says, "Listen lady, I honestly don't know what to do about this-" The Mega Karen cut off him of and screamed, "MY PHONE WAS JUST STOLEN AND SOME CREATIN TOUCHED MY HAND!" The manager looked confused about the whole situation.

Eclystia

She got kicked out of the store, still cackling and saw the scene unfolding in the cafeteria. She calmly walked in and told a random person, "You know everyone who has drank Dihydogen Monoxide has died right?" She then just started to clean under her nails with her claws like nothing was happening.

Luther

He was trying not to lose control of the shadow puppets and laugh at the same time, enjoying this way too much.

Cora

She sat back down and enjoyed the show.
Mega Karen

She has the look of ultimate offense on her face and goes for her phone again, only for it to be carried off by a shadowy raven. Then the manager appears and looks around and says, "Listen lady, I honestly don't know what to do about this-" The Mega Karen cut off him of and screamed, "MY PHONE WAS JUST STOLEN AND SOME CREATIN TOUCHED MY HAND!" The manager looked confused about the whole situation.

Eclystia

She got kicked out of the store, still cackling and saw the scene unfolding in the cafeteria. She calmly walked in and told a random person, "You know everyone who has drank Dihydogen Monoxide has died right?" She then just started to clean under her nails with her claws like nothing was happening.

Luther

He was trying not to lose control of the shadow puppets and laugh at the same time, enjoying this way too much.

Cora

She sat back down and enjoyed the show.
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
Alina continued her screaming and waving her hands around. “ VENNLIGST HJELP MISS HAN SMELTER. HERREGUD HERREGUD.” She was resisting the need to smile and ran around some more.
Alina continued her screaming and waving her hands around. “ VENNLIGST HJELP MISS HAN SMELTER. HERREGUD HERREGUD.” She was resisting the need to smile and ran around some more.
Oh. I’m gay now. Hm. Also, call me Moondalf!
CREEPAHC4T6yYj.png
AWWWWWWWWWW MAN
Mega Karen

She started screaming for every single store manager in the whole building, even though realistically none of them could help her. She then looked at the girl who was screaming and flapping her arms around and shouted, "DIDN'T YOUR PARENTS RAISE YOU BETTER THAN THIS!!"

Luther

He got a little closer and made a shadow raven dive bomb the Mega Karen as a shadowy cat jumped up on to the table Eclystia was standing next to.

Eclystia

The man looked perturbed whether it was the cat or the fact was unclear. Eclystia stroked the kitty and said, "And Dihydrogen Monoxide is in almost everything sooo..."
The man got up like he was about to leave when the shadow cat patted him on the arm. The man sat back down nervously, weirded out by everything going on.
Mega Karen

She started screaming for every single store manager in the whole building, even though realistically none of them could help her. She then looked at the girl who was screaming and flapping her arms around and shouted, "DIDN'T YOUR PARENTS RAISE YOU BETTER THAN THIS!!"

Luther

He got a little closer and made a shadow raven dive bomb the Mega Karen as a shadowy cat jumped up on to the table Eclystia was standing next to.

Eclystia

The man looked perturbed whether it was the cat or the fact was unclear. Eclystia stroked the kitty and said, "And Dihydrogen Monoxide is in almost everything sooo..."
The man got up like he was about to leave when the shadow cat patted him on the arm. The man sat back down nervously, weirded out by everything going on.
slXRG.gif

Ophiuchus
He walked up the final steps and gasped to see two large windows from floor to ceiling that gave a gorgeous view of the forest.
“Wow....”
He look behind himself to see a small balcony with a rail that looked down on the living room, he walked over to a door and opened it to find a cabin styled master bedroom with a master bathroom, he called over to Rasia.
“Definitely our room!”
How did she make something so amazing?
Nadia
She nodded agreeably, comfort foods hadn’t really been a thing for her since her parents just bought her foods she could heat up herself, so when she had the chance to get some she didn’t hold back, she stepped out of the woods and onto a small road in the town frantically trying to flatten her wild untamed hair.
“We’re almost there!”
Ophiuchus
He walked up the final steps and gasped to see two large windows from floor to ceiling that gave a gorgeous view of the forest.
“Wow....”
He look behind himself to see a small balcony with a rail that looked down on the living room, he walked over to a door and opened it to find a cabin styled master bedroom with a master bathroom, he called over to Rasia.
“Definitely our room!”
How did she make something so amazing?
Nadia
She nodded agreeably, comfort foods hadn’t really been a thing for her since her parents just bought her foods she could heat up herself, so when she had the chance to get some she didn’t hold back, she stepped out of the woods and onto a small road in the town frantically trying to flatten her wild untamed hair.
“We’re almost there!”
LEpJMnn.png zNcyhot.png RDt6LqI.png J7D1quC.png qIT33wL.png

WI7lnRZ.png em6G0U2.png SV9CXSe.pngYMPbu9R.png
Raz boops one of the managers with the ice cream, leaving a spot on their nose. "YEAH, WHAT MY TOTALLY AMAZING GIRLFRIEND SAID!" He bounds over to another guy that looked to be staring at Alina. "MY AWESOME GIRLFRIEND-" after every word, he waved his visible hand in his face. "WHICH YOU REALLY SHOULD STOP STARING AT."
Raz boops one of the managers with the ice cream, leaving a spot on their nose. "YEAH, WHAT MY TOTALLY AMAZING GIRLFRIEND SAID!" He bounds over to another guy that looked to be staring at Alina. "MY AWESOME GIRLFRIEND-" after every word, he waved his visible hand in his face. "WHICH YOU REALLY SHOULD STOP STARING AT."
lvOlwsY.png
+ FR +2
+ kermit
+ she/her
+ 17

+ Ravenclaw
+ Formerly Beansoupbruh
+ anja.org#2960
Alina

“FAKTISK FAEN AV CREEP,” Alina yelled while trying to hold back giggles, “I’M TAKEN.”

Gabriel

“Yeahwhooo,” Gabriel yelled sounding like Mario and doing the little Mario jump, “Fried chicken here we come!”
Alina

“FAKTISK FAEN AV CREEP,” Alina yelled while trying to hold back giggles, “I’M TAKEN.”

Gabriel

“Yeahwhooo,” Gabriel yelled sounding like Mario and doing the little Mario jump, “Fried chicken here we come!”
Oh. I’m gay now. Hm. Also, call me Moondalf!
CREEPAHC4T6yYj.png
AWWWWWWWWWW MAN
Rasia grinned.
"Glad you like it." She said softly, watching the forest.

Key tried again, looking slightly panicky. When it failed, he gasped.
"Oh no! It's the magic sickness! I-I'm going to vanish! Nooooooo!" He ran up towards one of the adults, but teleported away mid-step. It looked like he vanished. Key shifted and flew back, hiding in the trees.
Rasia grinned.
"Glad you like it." She said softly, watching the forest.

Key tried again, looking slightly panicky. When it failed, he gasped.
"Oh no! It's the magic sickness! I-I'm going to vanish! Nooooooo!" He ran up towards one of the adults, but teleported away mid-step. It looked like he vanished. Key shifted and flew back, hiding in the trees.
BVUXJUX.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifBreeze or Breezy
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Future Author, Artist, and Poet!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI love roleplaying!

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Art Shop Coming Soon!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif I love Hamilton
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifVery Active on FR!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCredit!
28262.png
Mega Karen

She gets histaricly mad and storms out while screaming all sorts of threats about sueing the mall and people.
The mangers started to make their way back to their shops in a disgruntled fashion.

Eclystia

She continued to state weird facts about water to the man in such a way it sounded like a conspiracy, while the shadow cat made him stay by sitting on his lap.

Luther

He actually walked in and made a shadowy bird sit on his finger and stood near Eclystia.

Cora

She started laughing really hard, so hard that she was crying and getting hot. This was the best thing she had ever witnessed.
Mega Karen

She gets histaricly mad and storms out while screaming all sorts of threats about sueing the mall and people.
The mangers started to make their way back to their shops in a disgruntled fashion.

Eclystia

She continued to state weird facts about water to the man in such a way it sounded like a conspiracy, while the shadow cat made him stay by sitting on his lap.

Luther

He actually walked in and made a shadowy bird sit on his finger and stood near Eclystia.

Cora

She started laughing really hard, so hard that she was crying and getting hot. This was the best thing she had ever witnessed.
slXRG.gif

Raz runs to the nearest store, picking up random bottles and spraying the contents into the air before faking a bunch of sneezes. "HOO BOY, THIS STORE SURE STINKS."

Arabella, still 'stuck' in raccoon form, screeches, running up to a camper and scrambling up to cling to their shirt while continuing to loudly screech.
Raz runs to the nearest store, picking up random bottles and spraying the contents into the air before faking a bunch of sneezes. "HOO BOY, THIS STORE SURE STINKS."

Arabella, still 'stuck' in raccoon form, screeches, running up to a camper and scrambling up to cling to their shirt while continuing to loudly screech.
lvOlwsY.png
+ FR +2
+ kermit
+ she/her
+ 17

+ Ravenclaw
+ Formerly Beansoupbruh
+ anja.org#2960
1 2 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 295