Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Aspendale Manor (IC/OPEN)
1 2 ... 290 291 292 293 294 295 296
Tim gave a sideways glance to the closet, not quite sure how to deal with this. Had something always been in there? Then again, Killian didn't seem to believe so. Maybe it would be best to stay seated for now...
Tim gave a sideways glance to the closet, not quite sure how to deal with this. Had something always been in there? Then again, Killian didn't seem to believe so. Maybe it would be best to stay seated for now...

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
Andrew froze. Someone had called out to him. Trembling, Andrew pressed his ear against the door. He didn't hear anything else. Did he imagine it? Andrew's heart pounded.

"H... Hello?" he responded quietly.
Andrew froze. Someone had called out to him. Trembling, Andrew pressed his ear against the door. He didn't hear anything else. Did he imagine it? Andrew's heart pounded.

"H... Hello?" he responded quietly.
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Killian glanced at Tim, a little nervous, "Are you ok?" he asked gently, he could tell this was a kid's voice.
Killian glanced at Tim, a little nervous, "Are you ok?" he asked gently, he could tell this was a kid's voice.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Andrew listened. They had asked something. Was he okay? Andrew didn't know how to respond. He was scared.

"I... I don't know, I... I think I'm stuck in here..."
Andrew listened. They had asked something. Was he okay? Andrew didn't know how to respond. He was scared.

"I... I don't know, I... I think I'm stuck in here..."
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
Tim watched curiously, not quite sure what he could even do about this. He may as well just sit there until Killian managed to open the closet.
Tim watched curiously, not quite sure what he could even do about this. He may as well just sit there until Killian managed to open the closet.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
Killian stood up and jiggled the handle, "Hold tight kid," he instructed, Killian drew his cutlass and wedged it into the door, beginning to pry it open.
Killian stood up and jiggled the handle, "Hold tight kid," he instructed, Killian drew his cutlass and wedged it into the door, beginning to pry it open.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Andrew took a step back as he heard the voice on the other side messing with the door. He stared at the door, ready to run out the moment it opened up.

((Feel free to assume, in your post, that Andrew ends up running out/into someone))
Andrew took a step back as he heard the voice on the other side messing with the door. He stared at the door, ready to run out the moment it opened up.

((Feel free to assume, in your post, that Andrew ends up running out/into someone))

Clayton Academy
Killian finally pried the door open, when Andrew ran out, he hit Killian, the pirate fell backward and cursed, "Careful mate!"
Killian finally pried the door open, when Andrew ran out, he hit Killian, the pirate fell backward and cursed, "Careful mate!"
JkpHEfN.jpg
Tim watched on, quite unsure of what to do now. Maybe it would be best to wait and see what would happen before making any decisions.
Tim watched on, quite unsure of what to do now. Maybe it would be best to wait and see what would happen before making any decisions.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
(Well since ive seen people saying these has slowed down..since i just joined imma let my ghosty boi hava a little funn.:3)

Riker heard voices in the room next to him. -Humans?- He wondered. He chuckled. -My lucky day- He knocked a bucket over, testing his theory out.

Wakan rubbed his eyes, sitting up. He was on some kind of...rug? He looked around, taking in the room. He was in some kind of dimly lit area? *....How did I end up here?,* he thought, *Where is here?* "H-hello?" He called out in a shaky voice.
(Well since ive seen people saying these has slowed down..since i just joined imma let my ghosty boi hava a little funn.:3)

Riker heard voices in the room next to him. -Humans?- He wondered. He chuckled. -My lucky day- He knocked a bucket over, testing his theory out.

Wakan rubbed his eyes, sitting up. He was on some kind of...rug? He looked around, taking in the room. He was in some kind of dimly lit area? *....How did I end up here?,* he thought, *Where is here?* "H-hello?" He called out in a shaky voice.
tumblr_pdm59is9Bg1xw6zsuo1_500.gif
1 2 ... 290 291 292 293 294 295 296