Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Aspendale Manor (IC/OPEN)
1 2 ... 290 291 292 293 294 295 296
"Burns? Oh well, why don't you sit down with me?" Tim asked, the pause between questions punctuated by a sigh. Still, his worrying seemed a bit unreasonable to him. Killian was obviously fine, but it didn't stop him from being concerned.
"Burns? Oh well, why don't you sit down with me?" Tim asked, the pause between questions punctuated by a sigh. Still, his worrying seemed a bit unreasonable to him. Killian was obviously fine, but it didn't stop him from being concerned.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
"Well.....sure why not." Killian sat down next to Tim and looked at his hands, never ever get that close to boiling water, Killian had definitely learned his lesson.
"Well.....sure why not." Killian sat down next to Tim and looked at his hands, never ever get that close to boiling water, Killian had definitely learned his lesson.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Tim returned to frowning, carefully setting the bowl in his lap before gently grabbing Killian's wrist to look over his hand. "Again, please be careful." Setting the pirate's hand down, he took a sip of his soup.
Tim returned to frowning, carefully setting the bowl in his lap before gently grabbing Killian's wrist to look over his hand. "Again, please be careful." Setting the pirate's hand down, he took a sip of his soup.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
"I've had worse. How is it?" Killian watched Tim curiously, wondering if his cooking was still as bad as it used to be.
"I've had worse. How is it?" Killian watched Tim curiously, wondering if his cooking was still as bad as it used to be.
JkpHEfN.jpg
"Pretty good. Do you want to try some?" Tim loftily pointed the spoon at Killian, looking up at him with a faint smile.
"Pretty good. Do you want to try some?" Tim loftily pointed the spoon at Killian, looking up at him with a faint smile.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
"Oh right, I made myself a bowl." Killian walked into the kitchen and came back out carrying a bowl of soup, he tried a little and smiled, "not too bad."
"Oh right, I made myself a bowl." Killian walked into the kitchen and came back out carrying a bowl of soup, he tried a little and smiled, "not too bad."
JkpHEfN.jpg
"Mhm." Tim took another sip, nodding slightly. "Much better than I could make."
"Mhm." Tim took another sip, nodding slightly. "Much better than I could make."

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
Killian laughed, "I haven't cooked in....." He counted it out in his head, "A few years, but I'm glad you like it." He looked over at Tim.
Killian laughed, "I haven't cooked in....." He counted it out in his head, "A few years, but I'm glad you like it." He looked over at Tim.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Andrew had been hiding. He tried to close everything off. He tried not to hear. He just wanted to rest and not be afraid. Was it too much to ask? Andrew let out a small sniffle. He was in a closet. Again. The shadows pressed against him. They seemed to be whispering. Andrew wanted it to stop, he needed it to stop. Andrew let out a small whimper.

The door had been locked. Andrew couldn't remember if it was locked from the inside or the outside. Or, maybe it wasn't locked at all. He'd jumped into the closet to escape something. What was it? Andrew couldn't remember. Everything seemed to be slipping away. He seemed to be sinking deeper and deeper into fear.

Andrew choked back a sob. He thought he heard something outside. His heart leaped to his throat. Who was it? Were they here to hurt him? Andrew let out a small whimper. He couldn't move. Andrew was torn - should he wait here? Or leave?
Andrew had been hiding. He tried to close everything off. He tried not to hear. He just wanted to rest and not be afraid. Was it too much to ask? Andrew let out a small sniffle. He was in a closet. Again. The shadows pressed against him. They seemed to be whispering. Andrew wanted it to stop, he needed it to stop. Andrew let out a small whimper.

The door had been locked. Andrew couldn't remember if it was locked from the inside or the outside. Or, maybe it wasn't locked at all. He'd jumped into the closet to escape something. What was it? Andrew couldn't remember. Everything seemed to be slipping away. He seemed to be sinking deeper and deeper into fear.

Andrew choked back a sob. He thought he heard something outside. His heart leaped to his throat. Who was it? Were they here to hurt him? Andrew let out a small whimper. He couldn't move. Andrew was torn - should he wait here? Or leave?
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Killian heard a faint sniffling coming from the closet, "The hell..." he muttered, placing the bowl down and walking over to it, he lightly knocked on the closet, "Hello?" he called.
Killian heard a faint sniffling coming from the closet, "The hell..." he muttered, placing the bowl down and walking over to it, he lightly knocked on the closet, "Hello?" he called.
JkpHEfN.jpg
1 2 ... 290 291 292 293 294 295 296