Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Aspendale Manor (IC/OPEN)
1 2 ... 290 291 292 293 294 295 296
"Thanks, do you mind if I watch?" Tim smiled in return, curious as to what it would entail. It would be nice to watch someone else cook, and maybe he could learn a bit as well.
"Thanks, do you mind if I watch?" Tim smiled in return, curious as to what it would entail. It would be nice to watch someone else cook, and maybe he could learn a bit as well.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
"Sure mate." Killian walked into the kitchen and suddenly realized something,

he had no idea how to cook.
"Sure mate." Killian walked into the kitchen and suddenly realized something,

he had no idea how to cook.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Tim followed behind, looking up at the pirate with a mix of expectance and excitement. "So, what are you going to make?"
Tim followed behind, looking up at the pirate with a mix of expectance and excitement. "So, what are you going to make?"

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
"Uh....." Killian looked down at Tim and internally groaned, he didn't want to let him down, "Soup..?" he replied with a nervous smile.
"Uh....." Killian looked down at Tim and internally groaned, he didn't want to let him down, "Soup..?" he replied with a nervous smile.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Tim nodded happily, glad that it was something that didn't seem too hard to make. "What do we need to get for it?"
Tim nodded happily, glad that it was something that didn't seem too hard to make. "What do we need to get for it?"

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
Killian wracked his brain, trying to remember what Balthazar used, "Potatoes....carrots, salt, pepper, water, uh...radishes..I think."
Killian wracked his brain, trying to remember what Balthazar used, "Potatoes....carrots, salt, pepper, water, uh...radishes..I think."
JkpHEfN.jpg
Tim nodded once more, smile fading slightly as he remembered that he didn't know where anything was. "Here, you show me where they are." He slipped his hand into Killian's, not thinking much of it in that moment.
Tim nodded once more, smile fading slightly as he remembered that he didn't know where anything was. "Here, you show me where they are." He slipped his hand into Killian's, not thinking much of it in that moment.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
Killian didn't pull away, he led Tim into the pantry and looked around, "Everything we need is here." he said with a determined nod.
Killian didn't pull away, he led Tim into the pantry and looked around, "Everything we need is here." he said with a determined nod.
JkpHEfN.jpg
"Perfect, now we can get started!" Tim looked around for ingredients from where he stood, although he couldn't spot any. Letting go of Killian's hand, he went to go check the bottom shelves. "Oh, does anything have a specific place?" He didn't want to be checking spots for no reason, especially because where he was searching required him to kneel on the ground to be at eye-level.
"Perfect, now we can get started!" Tim looked around for ingredients from where he stood, although he couldn't spot any. Letting go of Killian's hand, he went to go check the bottom shelves. "Oh, does anything have a specific place?" He didn't want to be checking spots for no reason, especially because where he was searching required him to kneel on the ground to be at eye-level.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
"The spices are to your left, I'll get the potatoes and other things." Killian told Tim as he began to grab the different ingredients.
"The spices are to your left, I'll get the potatoes and other things." Killian told Tim as he began to grab the different ingredients.
JkpHEfN.jpg
1 2 ... 290 291 292 293 294 295 296