Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Aspendale Manor (IC/OPEN)
1 2 ... 290 291 292 293 294 295 296
Tim nodeed moving over to grab them. Pepper was black flakes, and salt was white crystals. There were two glass containers of similar contents, so he guessed that those were the correct seasonings. Getting back up with them in hand, he moved over to Killian to watch what he was doing.
Tim nodeed moving over to grab them. Pepper was black flakes, and salt was white crystals. There were two glass containers of similar contents, so he guessed that those were the correct seasonings. Getting back up with them in hand, he moved over to Killian to watch what he was doing.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
Killian was walking back and forth, collecting what they needed and then placing it in the kitchen, he grinned at Tim, "Ya ready?"
Killian was walking back and forth, collecting what they needed and then placing it in the kitchen, he grinned at Tim, "Ya ready?"
JkpHEfN.jpg
"Mhm!" Tim beamed, watching curiously. "If there's anything I can can help with, let me know."
"Mhm!" Tim beamed, watching curiously. "If there's anything I can can help with, let me know."

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
The pirate nodded, "Thanks mate, but you go sit down, I'll see what I can do." he walked into the kitchen and began to peel the potatoes.
The pirate nodded, "Thanks mate, but you go sit down, I'll see what I can do." he walked into the kitchen and began to peel the potatoes.
JkpHEfN.jpg
"Fine, I'll listen to you just this once." Tim nodded, leaving to go do as he was asked after he set down the salt and pepper. It wasn't what he had wanted to do, but he supposed he owed him as much for making him food.
"Fine, I'll listen to you just this once." Tim nodded, leaving to go do as he was asked after he set down the salt and pepper. It wasn't what he had wanted to do, but he supposed he owed him as much for making him food.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
Killian moved around the kitchen quickly, the first time he tried to boil the water,

he burned it,

Killian burned water.

The second time was a success.
Killian moved around the kitchen quickly, the first time he tried to boil the water,

he burned it,

Killian burned water.

The second time was a success.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Tim waited impatiently, now laying on his back. The couch he had chosen was at least somewhat comfortable, so that was a plus.
Tim waited impatiently, now laying on his back. The couch he had chosen was at least somewhat comfortable, so that was a plus.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
Two hours, multiple burns, and about ten curses yelled later, Killian walked out with a nice bowl of soup and a spoon.
Two hours, multiple burns, and about ten curses yelled later, Killian walked out with a nice bowl of soup and a spoon.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Tim sat up, fairly worried. "Are you okay? You didn't have to..." Standing now, he moved over to Killian. Taking the bowl and spoon, he smiled nervously. "Thanks, though. Just please be careful."
Tim sat up, fairly worried. "Are you okay? You didn't have to..." Standing now, he moved over to Killian. Taking the bowl and spoon, he smiled nervously. "Thanks, though. Just please be careful."

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
Killian laughed, "I'll live, burns dont bother me." he told Tim with a wave of his hand.
Killian laughed, "I'll live, burns dont bother me." he told Tim with a wave of his hand.
JkpHEfN.jpg
1 2 ... 290 291 292 293 294 295 296