Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/ PinkRose06
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 167 168
Aviva looked above the forest once in a while, making sure she wouldn't somehow miss the tall structure. She eventually spotted it after climbing up a tree for a better view. She then skillfully hopped down said tree and informs Raziya about it. "It's near, we just have to continue walking this way."
Aviva looked above the forest once in a while, making sure she wouldn't somehow miss the tall structure. She eventually spotted it after climbing up a tree for a better view. She then skillfully hopped down said tree and informs Raziya about it. "It's near, we just have to continue walking this way."
C8eEWc5.gif
Raziya gave her a firm nod. “Alright,” she said. A small smile made itself known. “Let’s see what kind of treasures this place might hold.”
Raziya gave her a firm nod. “Alright,” she said. A small smile made itself known. “Let’s see what kind of treasures this place might hold.”
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
A small smile crept up Aviva's face. "Hopefully, enough to keep us full and well-rested for the next few days or the entire week, if we're being optimistic."
A small smile crept up Aviva's face. "Hopefully, enough to keep us full and well-rested for the next few days or the entire week, if we're being optimistic."
C8eEWc5.gif
“I’m going to be extremely optimistic,” Raziya began, “And hope that it’s enough to get us through the month AT LEAST. It’s an old fort; there’s got to be a couple items in there that some sorry sucker would pay a lot for. I’d prefer plain money, but I can barter off a couple of items for quick cash if I need to.”
“I’m going to be extremely optimistic,” Raziya began, “And hope that it’s enough to get us through the month AT LEAST. It’s an old fort; there’s got to be a couple items in there that some sorry sucker would pay a lot for. I’d prefer plain money, but I can barter off a couple of items for quick cash if I need to.”
Aviva blinked at her a for a few times, not expecting the large amount of optimism. "Well, we won't know whether there's enough treasure to get us through the month until we go in there and check for ourselves." She gestured to the fort, which is now only a couple steps away from them.
Aviva blinked at her a for a few times, not expecting the large amount of optimism. "Well, we won't know whether there's enough treasure to get us through the month until we go in there and check for ourselves." She gestured to the fort, which is now only a couple steps away from them.
C8eEWc5.gif
Raziya stretched, then start making her way into the fort without a word.
Raziya stretched, then start making her way into the fort without a word.
The inside of the fort is as normal as any other forts—old and littered with debris. Upon stepping in, Aviva made sure to stay on high alert and walked beside Raziya.
The inside of the fort is as normal as any other forts—old and littered with debris. Upon stepping in, Aviva made sure to stay on high alert and walked beside Raziya.
C8eEWc5.gif
Looking around, Raziya tried her best to look out for trouble spots and any treasure. About every other rubble pile, she stopped for a few moments to dig around. She didn’t really find anything other than more stones.
Looking around, Raziya tried her best to look out for trouble spots and any treasure. About every other rubble pile, she stopped for a few moments to dig around. She didn’t really find anything other than more stones.
Aviva occasionally moves further away to peek into a corner or two, though most of them only lead to a dead end. "Seriously, are there any treasures at all?" She sighed to herself multiple times, but continued searching regardless.
Aviva occasionally moves further away to peek into a corner or two, though most of them only lead to a dead end. "Seriously, are there any treasures at all?" She sighed to herself multiple times, but continued searching regardless.
C8eEWc5.gif
“Maybe further in?” Raziya asked quietly. “Either that, or we’re late to the party—the place looks untouched, but a good thief leaves everything irrelevant right where it is.”
“Maybe further in?” Raziya asked quietly. “Either that, or we’re late to the party—the place looks untouched, but a good thief leaves everything irrelevant right where it is.”
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 167 168