Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/ PinkRose06
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 167 168
"I would love to have another sword," Aviva patted her steel sword on her waist before continuing. "But I'm not turning down a bag of Bullions if I see one." Her lips curved upwards at the thought of it.
"I would love to have another sword," Aviva patted her steel sword on her waist before continuing. "But I'm not turning down a bag of Bullions if I see one." Her lips curved upwards at the thought of it.
C8eEWc5.gif
Raziya gave a nod and a wishful smile, enjoying the bit of speculation.
Raziya gave a nod and a wishful smile, enjoying the bit of speculation.
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
"I'm curious about why there is an abandoned fort right in the middle of a forest, though." Aviva wondered.
"I'm curious about why there is an abandoned fort right in the middle of a forest, though." Aviva wondered.
C8eEWc5.gif
“It’s Plegia,” Raziya reminded her, waving her hand dismissively. “There’s probably abandoned forts everywhere. Either from when Ylisse attacked randomly or from waaaaay back before the first exalt.”
“It’s Plegia,” Raziya reminded her, waving her hand dismissively. “There’s probably abandoned forts everywhere. Either from when Ylisse attacked randomly or from waaaaay back before the first exalt.”
"Oh, that's a thing?" Aviva asked with a hint of surprise. "I don't know much about the history of... well, any of the countries." She admitted.
"Oh, that's a thing?" Aviva asked with a hint of surprise. "I don't know much about the history of... well, any of the countries." She admitted.
C8eEWc5.gif
“I know a bit about it,” Raziya said. “The current exalt in Ylisse’s dad—the dude who was exalt before that Emmeryn lady was—supposedly attacked Plegia a lot. It aided in Gangrel’s decision to murder Emmeryn, I think. I have no idea why Ylisse attacked though, because from what I’ve heard, the conflict was painful for them, too.”
“I know a bit about it,” Raziya said. “The current exalt in Ylisse’s dad—the dude who was exalt before that Emmeryn lady was—supposedly attacked Plegia a lot. It aided in Gangrel’s decision to murder Emmeryn, I think. I have no idea why Ylisse attacked though, because from what I’ve heard, the conflict was painful for them, too.”
"Regardless of the reason behind it, I'm just glad I don't have to live through that." Aviva stated. "Past's the past, and everything that has happened can never be changed—unless we somehow discover a way to time travel. But the idea of stopping time alone is ridiculous, let alone traveling to the past or the future."
"Regardless of the reason behind it, I'm just glad I don't have to live through that." Aviva stated. "Past's the past, and everything that has happened can never be changed—unless we somehow discover a way to time travel. But the idea of stopping time alone is ridiculous, let alone traveling to the past or the future."
C8eEWc5.gif
Raziya laughed a little. “Yeah. Maybe if there was an actual god—but I never really saw Grima, Naga, or any of those dragons as gods. They’re just idolized. I’d like to see someone try, though—just so then I can watch them be all sad about it.”
Raziya laughed a little. “Yeah. Maybe if there was an actual god—but I never really saw Grima, Naga, or any of those dragons as gods. They’re just idolized. I’d like to see someone try, though—just so then I can watch them be all sad about it.”
"Perhaps it's something ingrained into me like other Feroxis, but I never saw any of them as gods either. They're said to have godlike power, cool, but other than that there's no reason to worship them." Aviva shrugged. "Anyway, we should see the fort any minute now."
"Perhaps it's something ingrained into me like other Feroxis, but I never saw any of them as gods either. They're said to have godlike power, cool, but other than that there's no reason to worship them." Aviva shrugged. "Anyway, we should see the fort any minute now."
C8eEWc5.gif
Raziya gave a firm nod and kept her eye out for the fort.
Raziya gave a firm nod and kept her eye out for the fort.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 167 168