Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | NEW THREAD: Montana Wolf Rp
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29
Aria & Summer
Rogues

"Imma Summer, Ma'am! That's mah mate Aria, Ma'am!" Summer said cheekily.
"That's about as respectful as you'll get with Summer the first time you meet." Aria explained. "Her normal way of greeting is to talk while tackle-hugging you. She's held back just now." She fought back a smile. "This is the most accepting a pack's ever been to us, though-mostly they glare at us, some outright chase us away..."
"Yeah, I'm with her primarily to counteract that!" Summer sing-songed.
Aria snorted. "She means that her humour counteracts most of the self-depreciation from being treated like that. It would be more amazing if she can fail to make someone laugh."
"Correction, we. You're a big part in me making anyone laugh, you know!" Summer said cheekily, nudging Aria.
Aria laughed out loud, and they basically burst into a pile of giggles. Summer proceeded to tackle-hug Aria and they ended up as an actual giggle-pile.
Aria & Summer
Rogues

"Imma Summer, Ma'am! That's mah mate Aria, Ma'am!" Summer said cheekily.
"That's about as respectful as you'll get with Summer the first time you meet." Aria explained. "Her normal way of greeting is to talk while tackle-hugging you. She's held back just now." She fought back a smile. "This is the most accepting a pack's ever been to us, though-mostly they glare at us, some outright chase us away..."
"Yeah, I'm with her primarily to counteract that!" Summer sing-songed.
Aria snorted. "She means that her humour counteracts most of the self-depreciation from being treated like that. It would be more amazing if she can fail to make someone laugh."
"Correction, we. You're a big part in me making anyone laugh, you know!" Summer said cheekily, nudging Aria.
Aria laughed out loud, and they basically burst into a pile of giggles. Summer proceeded to tackle-hug Aria and they ended up as an actual giggle-pile.

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFemale
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifShe/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifA-R-I-L-I-A
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLorelocke

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFRT+15
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLorebook
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifON HIATUS
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCredits
frrainbowlogo.png
Seraya smiles, ok ok if you keep laughing I will too. she said jokingly and at the same thing holding back giggles. She looks at them both.
Seraya smiles, ok ok if you keep laughing I will too. she said jokingly and at the same thing holding back giggles. She looks at them both.
Aria & Summer
Rogues

"I'm gonna get crushed..." Aria mumbled from the bottom of the pile. Summer leapt off her immediately. Aria cleared her throat, feeling slightly awkward and extremely amused. "Um-sorry for that. That happens when you're with Summer. Not always at the best of times."
"-But always in time to get you flustered." Summer added cheekily.
"Most of the time, I'm embarrassed!"
"But not all the time."
"...You got me." Aria shrugged. "And this is how fast a conversation can get derailed."
"Yeah, she's the only reason I've survived for so long." Summer added with a grin, flustering Aria yet again.
((Unfortunately, I have to go to bed now. So I won't reply for the next 7 hours or so.))
Aria & Summer
Rogues

"I'm gonna get crushed..." Aria mumbled from the bottom of the pile. Summer leapt off her immediately. Aria cleared her throat, feeling slightly awkward and extremely amused. "Um-sorry for that. That happens when you're with Summer. Not always at the best of times."
"-But always in time to get you flustered." Summer added cheekily.
"Most of the time, I'm embarrassed!"
"But not all the time."
"...You got me." Aria shrugged. "And this is how fast a conversation can get derailed."
"Yeah, she's the only reason I've survived for so long." Summer added with a grin, flustering Aria yet again.
((Unfortunately, I have to go to bed now. So I won't reply for the next 7 hours or so.))

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFemale
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifShe/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifA-R-I-L-I-A
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLorelocke

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFRT+15
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLorebook
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifON HIATUS
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCredits
frrainbowlogo.png
[center][img]https://24.media.tumblr.com/6c5e3b11c69cb8f42d6aa53bd2650601/tumblr_mj20icPkSN1rju6s8o2_r1_500.gif[/img] [size=7]S T O R M I N G - W I N D[/size] [rule] She nodded her head and looked back to the two wolves, Summer and Aria. The elder walked back up to Seraya’s side, hanging a bit behind her. Wind gave a small chuckle before stopping herself. She looked to the Alpha female. This was new for her, but she had some kind of experience that related with this. They were too cheery and giddy to be outside of a pack. We’re they going to join ours or do they just want others to talk with? Wind shook her head and gave them a gentle smile. [rule] [center][img]https://images.gr-assets.com/hostedimages/1449733756ra/17331735.gif[/img] [size=7]H A I L[/size] [rule] She heard the swift moving of leaves and raised her head up, seeing a large caribou herd in front of her. The loner smirked and swiftly weaves through the underbrush. She had an advantage with living up in the mountains. The snow didn’t melt as quick which gave her greater camouflage. Hail shrunk down before leaping up into the air. The loner clamped her teeth around a smaller caribou’s neck before pulling them downward. Hail shook her head back and forth furiously as the caribou cried for air. [rule] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/nz082JQ.gif[/img] [size=7]M E A D O W[/size] [rule] She smiled widely as her tail wagged back and forth. She trotted up to them small group and slipped under Seraya’s stomach, observing the newer females. [rule]
tumblr_mj20icPkSN1rju6s8o2_r1_500.gif

S T O R M I N G - W I N D

She nodded her head and looked back to the two wolves, Summer and Aria. The elder walked back up to Seraya’s side, hanging a bit behind her. Wind gave a small chuckle before stopping herself. She looked to the Alpha female. This was new for her, but she had some kind of experience that related with this. They were too cheery and giddy to be outside of a pack. We’re they going to join ours or do they just want others to talk with? Wind shook her head and gave them a gentle smile.

17331735.gif

H A I L

She heard the swift moving of leaves and raised her head up, seeing a large caribou herd in front of her. The loner smirked and swiftly weaves through the underbrush. She had an advantage with living up in the mountains. The snow didn’t melt as quick which gave her greater camouflage. Hail shrunk down before leaping up into the air. The loner clamped her teeth around a smaller caribou’s neck before pulling them downward. Hail shook her head back and forth furiously as the caribou cried for air.

nz082JQ.gif

M E A D O W

She smiled widely as her tail wagged back and forth. She trotted up to them small group and slipped under Seraya’s stomach, observing the newer females.

DarkOverLight, just call me Dark!~
• Lesbian
• HS student
• 2+ hours ahead of FR time
hPrVqAH.png
Seraya feels someone brushing under her and smiling , “ good morning Meadow “ she bent down to nuzzle her.
Seraya feels someone brushing under her and smiling , “ good morning Meadow “ she bent down to nuzzle her.
F E R O

Fero squinted at the wolf, she looked... familiar....she stepped in front of Bolt, "Sable taught me some of her best fighting moves, she was part of my mother's pack." She gave Nico a look that ment, are you happy now?
F E R O

Fero squinted at the wolf, she looked... familiar....she stepped in front of Bolt, "Sable taught me some of her best fighting moves, she was part of my mother's pack." She gave Nico a look that ment, are you happy now?
JkpHEfN.jpg
[center][img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/96/6b/60/966b6049b64e4acee75c3bb83c7cae3c.gif[/img] [size=7]L I G H T N I N G - B O L T[/size] [rule] The growl that was warming up in his throat turned into a deep snarl, his lips pulled back defensively. He stopped when Fero stepped in front of him as he glared at the loner. He looked off to the trees, his nose twitching softly. Bolt could call to the pack if more trouble came, but he doubt that they would hear h. The large wolf looked back to the rogue as he lifted his tail up in the air. [rule] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/nz082JQ.gif[/img] [size=7]M E A D O W[/size] [rule] The pup smiled and gently nuzzled her back, letting out a small and happy bark. “[b]Morning[/b]!” Meadow chirped as her tail happily wagged. [rule]
966b6049b64e4acee75c3bb83c7cae3c.gif

L I G H T N I N G - B O L T

The growl that was warming up in his throat turned into a deep snarl, his lips pulled back defensively. He stopped when Fero stepped in front of him as he glared at the loner. He looked off to the trees, his nose twitching softly. Bolt could call to the pack if more trouble came, but he doubt that they would hear h. The large wolf looked back to the rogue as he lifted his tail up in the air.

nz082JQ.gif

M E A D O W

The pup smiled and gently nuzzled her back, letting out a small and happy bark. “Morning!” Meadow chirped as her tail happily wagged.

DarkOverLight, just call me Dark!~
• Lesbian
• HS student
• 2+ hours ahead of FR time
hPrVqAH.png
--Iris--

Iris trotted out of her den, then stopped short, observing the new females. She steps behind her Alpha, staring at them curiously.

--Quicksilver--

Quicksilver had been up for a while, and he was now swimming in the river that flowed near the pack. He swam, paddling softly, wondering where everybody was.
--Iris--

Iris trotted out of her den, then stopped short, observing the new females. She steps behind her Alpha, staring at them curiously.

--Quicksilver--

Quicksilver had been up for a while, and he was now swimming in the river that flowed near the pack. He swam, paddling softly, wondering where everybody was.

~ call me minty, ean, or sunny

~ she/they! biromantic!!

~ I have a lore shop, if you wanted to check it out
NICO
Place: Her territory | Rank: none

*She stands there.*
"Sable was a good fighter. Good for spars at times. I was in the same pack as Sable. So who are you then?"
*She watches the white wolf as she sits down. She seemed a bit calmer.*
NICO
Place: Her territory | Rank: none

*She stands there.*
"Sable was a good fighter. Good for spars at times. I was in the same pack as Sable. So who are you then?"
*She watches the white wolf as she sits down. She seemed a bit calmer.*
ImLwTCX.pngNew_Ice_Banner.png Hello! Call me Crazy or Panda.
-I accept friend requests if I know you
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
New_Ice_Banner.pngImLwTCX.png
F E R O

Fero let out a relieved sigh, "I'm Fero." She said quickly. She glanced at Bolt and smiled reassuringly, I wont stand for this to break out into a fight, my mother would be angry if if dont talk it out with her.
F E R O

Fero let out a relieved sigh, "I'm Fero." She said quickly. She glanced at Bolt and smiled reassuringly, I wont stand for this to break out into a fight, my mother would be angry if if dont talk it out with her.
JkpHEfN.jpg
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29