Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | NEW THREAD: Montana Wolf Rp
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29
NICO
Place: Her territory | Rank: Rouge

"Fero Fero, I know I've heard that named mentioned by Willow a few times. Are you her daughter?"
*She tilts her head slightly. Fero certainly didn't look like it.*
NICO
Place: Her territory | Rank: Rouge

"Fero Fero, I know I've heard that named mentioned by Willow a few times. Are you her daughter?"
*She tilts her head slightly. Fero certainly didn't look like it.*
ImLwTCX.pngNew_Ice_Banner.png Hello! Call me Crazy or Panda.
-I accept friend requests if I know you
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
New_Ice_Banner.pngImLwTCX.png
Seraya smiles, “ did you sleep well?” She had sat down and being to groom Meadow. She guessed most of the pack was out enjoying the day so she decided the meeting would be push to tomorrow.
Seraya smiles, “ did you sleep well?” She had sat down and being to groom Meadow. She guessed most of the pack was out enjoying the day so she decided the meeting would be push to tomorrow.
Themisto
Healer | Arctic Wolf | She-Wolf
The wolf smiled happy, waving her tail. She signed that her name was Themisto, but that Elora could call her Themi is she wished. She stood, wagging her tail, and signaling for her new friend to follow. 'It's okay if Alpha doesn't like you, I'll come visit!' She signed happily.
Themisto
The wolf smiled happy, waving her tail. She signed that her name was Themisto, but that Elora could call her Themi is she wished. She stood, wagging her tail, and signaling for her new friend to follow. 'It's okay if Alpha doesn't like you, I'll come visit!' She signed happily.
Y5CZ3PW.png
M
A
D
E
B
Y

s
l
e
e
p
l
e
s
s

f
u
a
n
roses
she/her
lore fanatic
Rent nests through The New Big Nest Rental Topic!
(I am sooo sorry that was so late Cheshire!)
(I am sooo sorry that was so late Cheshire!)
Y5CZ3PW.png
M
A
D
E
B
Y

s
l
e
e
p
l
e
s
s

f
u
a
n
roses
she/her
lore fanatic
[center][img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/96/6b/60/966b6049b64e4acee75c3bb83c7cae3c.gif[/img] [size=7]L I G H T N I N G - B O L T[/size] [rule] He dipped his head as his fur slowly flattened back down. He looked at the rogue when she sat down, making him tilt his head at her. [i]I’m watching you rogue.[/i] He thought as he curled his tail down. Bolt looked to Fero and blinked thoughtfully. [rule] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/nz082JQ.gif[/img] [size=7]M E A D O W[/size] [rule] The pup smiled and nodded her head, “[b]I did[/b]!” Meadow barked. She licked the bottom of Seraya’s chin and looked at the newer females. She saw another female come up and she smiled. [rule] [center][img]https://images.gr-assets.com/hostedimages/1449733756ra/17331735.gif[/img] [size=7]H A I L[/size] [rule] She dragged the caribou through the thistle as it cried. She snapped the neck and lifted her body up. Hail started to drag the prey back into her den. The loner heaved the meat inside and gave a light shudder. She tore off a leg and began to feast. [rule]
966b6049b64e4acee75c3bb83c7cae3c.gif

L I G H T N I N G - B O L T

He dipped his head as his fur slowly flattened back down. He looked at the rogue when she sat down, making him tilt his head at her. I’m watching you rogue. He thought as he curled his tail down. Bolt looked to Fero and blinked thoughtfully.

nz082JQ.gif

M E A D O W

The pup smiled and nodded her head, “I did!” Meadow barked. She licked the bottom of Seraya’s chin and looked at the newer females. She saw another female come up and she smiled.

17331735.gif

H A I L

She dragged the caribou through the thistle as it cried. She snapped the neck and lifted her body up. Hail started to drag the prey back into her den. The loner heaved the meat inside and gave a light shudder. She tore off a leg and began to feast.

DarkOverLight, just call me Dark!~
• Lesbian
• HS student
• 2+ hours ahead of FR time
hPrVqAH.png
[center] [font= Monotype Corsiva][size=7]~ Elora ~[/size] [img]https://i.ibb.co/jMscrN9/89-ACD57-F-85-BC-4271-9246-E7-D1-F44-BE6-D4.jpg[/img] [color=gray][size=5]Tracker[/size] Female / 4 Years / Cream Coat[/color] ——————————————————————————————————————— “Themi...what a beautiful name!” She sat down and looked towards the center of the camp. Apparently she wasn’t the first newcomer: many other rogues and loners were talking in small groups. “There are so many wolves...” she almost said to herself. Turning back to Themi, she asked “Will you come with me? I really don’t want to be a bother to your alpha, and she looks like she has plenty to deal with already.” (ACK sorry guys! I only get on this game a few hours a day. :P)
~ Elora ~

89-ACD57-F-85-BC-4271-9246-E7-D1-F44-BE6-D4.jpg

Tracker
Female / 4 Years / Cream Coat

———————————————————————————————————————

“Themi...what a beautiful name!” She sat down and looked towards the center of the camp. Apparently she wasn’t the first newcomer: many other rogues and loners were talking in small groups. “There are so many wolves...” she almost said to herself.

Turning back to Themi, she asked “Will you come with me? I really don’t want to be a bother to your alpha, and she looks like she has plenty to deal with already.”

(ACK sorry guys! I only get on this game a few hours a day. :P)
E1440-DEA-2026-430-B-894-D-33-CBDB77-F505.gif • She/Her FR +3
Wishlist
Cartacombs • Art Shop
TfeviN2.png
H2jRHgT.png
cEq7B1S.png
Seraya notice the other wolf Wind had near her before finding these two she walked over to her and inviting Meadow to follow. “ Themisto “ she barked to get there attention.
Seraya notice the other wolf Wind had near her before finding these two she walked over to her and inviting Meadow to follow. “ Themisto “ she barked to get there attention.
Themisto
The wolf graceful head snapped up to view her alpha with her unseeing gaze. 'Hello, Sereya.' She signed, taking up an aura of dignity, leaving the playful one behind. 'This wolf wished to speak to you.' She signaled for Elora to step forwards. The white wolf looked strong and proud standing among her pack. Her tail lay still once more as she stared at Sereya. 'I think she may wish to join us.' And then the proud wolf turned, subtly signing to Elora that she could find her in her den in the rocks.
Themisto
The wolf graceful head snapped up to view her alpha with her unseeing gaze. 'Hello, Sereya.' She signed, taking up an aura of dignity, leaving the playful one behind. 'This wolf wished to speak to you.' She signaled for Elora to step forwards. The white wolf looked strong and proud standing among her pack. Her tail lay still once more as she stared at Sereya. 'I think she may wish to join us.' And then the proud wolf turned, subtly signing to Elora that she could find her in her den in the rocks.
Y5CZ3PW.png
M
A
D
E
B
Y

s
l
e
e
p
l
e
s
s

f
u
a
n
roses
she/her
lore fanatic
[center] [font= Monotype Corsiva][size=7]~ Elora ~[/size] [img]https://i.ibb.co/jMscrN9/89-ACD57-F-85-BC-4271-9246-E7-D1-F44-BE6-D4.jpg[/img] [color=gray][size=5]Tracker[/size] Female / 4 Years / Cream Coat[/color] ——————————————————————————————————————— [i]Sereya. That must be the alpha[/i]. Elora nervously looked up towards the powerful she-wolf. She had an air of authority about her that commanded for attention. She didn’t dare to look her in the eye, unsure if this leader would be as understanding as Themisto. If she were anything like her previous alpha... Elora politely bowed to Sereya. “Hello, my name is Elora. I...I came from a different pack, northwest of here. Their new alpha was evil and cruel, and I was banished from his pack because I refused to follow.” Elora licked her muzzle nervously. “They tried to take my life, but they could not find me. I’m a tracker,” she explained. “I know how to stay hidden.” She took a deep breath before continuing. “I want to prove myself, to be worthy of joining this pack. If it means that I will start at the bottom, then that is what I will do.” Elora winced. She was always a tracker, and have never been of a low rank. But she was determined to prove her worth. “But only if you will let me.”
~ Elora ~

89-ACD57-F-85-BC-4271-9246-E7-D1-F44-BE6-D4.jpg

Tracker
Female / 4 Years / Cream Coat

———————————————————————————————————————

Sereya. That must be the alpha. Elora nervously looked up towards the powerful she-wolf. She had an air of authority about her that commanded for attention. She didn’t dare to look her in the eye, unsure if this leader would be as understanding as Themisto. If she were anything like her previous alpha...

Elora politely bowed to Sereya. “Hello, my name is Elora. I...I came from a different pack, northwest of here. Their new alpha was evil and cruel, and I was banished from his pack because I refused to follow.” Elora licked her muzzle nervously. “They tried to take my life, but they could not find me. I’m a tracker,” she explained. “I know how to stay hidden.”

She took a deep breath before continuing. “I want to prove myself, to be worthy of joining this pack. If it means that I will start at the bottom, then that is what I will do.” Elora winced. She was always a tracker, and have never been of a low rank. But she was determined to prove her worth. “But only if you will let me.”
E1440-DEA-2026-430-B-894-D-33-CBDB77-F505.gif • She/Her FR +3
Wishlist
Cartacombs • Art Shop
TfeviN2.png
H2jRHgT.png
cEq7B1S.png
[center][size=10][font=vivaldi][b]THEMISTO[/b][/font][/size] [img]https://i.ibb.co/TwgDKRC/pixil-gif-drawing-1.gif[/img] [font=vivaldi][i][u]healer | arctic wolf | she-wolf[/u][/i][/font] [font=vivaldi][i]The white wolf stopped abruptly, feeling a pang of pity for her fellow white wolf. She shook her head quickly and kept on walking. No pity... Must show authority among these wolves. They'll eat you alive, Themi. Her cave seemed like a dreadful and lonely place since she met the beautiful she-wolf now. She clenched her jaw. She had duties to do! For her pack! Elora was a loner... a rogue even... She shouldn't waste her time on such wolves, should she? Themisto made the decision that no matter what Sereya said, she'd befriend the white wolf. It'd be nice to have a friend around.[/i][/font]
THEMISTO
pixil-gif-drawing-1.gif
healer | arctic wolf | she-wolf
The white wolf stopped abruptly, feeling a pang of pity for her fellow white wolf. She shook her head quickly and kept on walking. No pity... Must show authority among these wolves. They'll eat you alive, Themi. Her cave seemed like a dreadful and lonely place since she met the beautiful she-wolf now. She clenched her jaw. She had duties to do! For her pack! Elora was a loner... a rogue even... She shouldn't waste her time on such wolves, should she? Themisto made the decision that no matter what Sereya said, she'd befriend the white wolf. It'd be nice to have a friend around.
Y5CZ3PW.png
M
A
D
E
B
Y

s
l
e
e
p
l
e
s
s

f
u
a
n
roses
she/her
lore fanatic
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29