Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | NEW THREAD: Montana Wolf Rp
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
[center][u][b]Kalari & Kieran[/b][/u] Omega & Hunter[/center] [center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/1472d40b5a1c39406f28a5a6638fd134/tumblr_inline_o21bmtn7Oz1r3lvtf_400.png[/img][/center] Kalari lounged in camp as she normally did, the sun warmed her pelt which still had clumps of her winter coat sticking to it. She plucked another ball of fluff off her body looking relaxed for once. The female stretched out with a yawn unsure of who to talk to or whether she wanted to hunt for the day with Kieran. Said golden wolf was in the hunter's den. Asleep. ------------------------------ [center][b][u]Drago[/u][/b] Rogue[/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/rUqlUWa.png[/img][/center] The scent of wolves lingered in the air. Drago flicked his leftmost ear to the sound of a squirrel's alarm call upon spotting the dark wolf from its treetop home. His bronze gaze darted upward as he licked blood off his jaws. A mule deer laid in front of him, freshly killed.
Kalari & Kieran
Omega & Hunter
tumblr_inline_o21bmtn7Oz1r3lvtf_400.png

Kalari lounged in camp as she normally did, the sun warmed her pelt which still had clumps of her winter coat sticking to it. She plucked another ball of fluff off her body looking relaxed for once. The female stretched out with a yawn unsure of who to talk to or whether she wanted to hunt for the day with Kieran.

Said golden wolf was in the hunter's den. Asleep.
Drago
Rogue
rUqlUWa.png

The scent of wolves lingered in the air. Drago flicked his leftmost ear to the sound of a squirrel's alarm call upon spotting the dark wolf from its treetop home. His bronze gaze darted upward as he licked blood off his jaws. A mule deer laid in front of him, freshly killed.
ygWzlbs.pngaKdV5MN.pngu9UVwot.pngdVEhpEt.png9Ul81xi.pngrzGCUW2.pngyK2yfiw.pngqBNWrht.pngKYC6yDa.pngHxJ7se6.pngW4bPTjV.pngd3XCZt0.pngX1o9g2Z.pngoA8PO33.pngBZroI2Z.png6Gz2fDO.pngu9UVwot.pngnFtGgPV.pngtDii0Aq.png
2W5hn3g.png
Aria & Summer
Rogues

"Got you!" Summer squealed with satisfaction, pinning down a rabbit with her paw and killing it with a bite.
"I swear, if you don't learn to hunt more quietly we're leaving this place." Aria complained, with a smile on her face. She wasn't actually upset, just being cautious.
Summer stuck out her tongue in return and began eating. Aria sat down beside her, scenting the air carefully.
The duo were a distance away from the nearby wolf pack's territory. They did not want to intrude, and certainly not get into a fight. Especially since being a homosexual pair, they were not looking forward to getting judged. They were there before the pack came, and were very eager to learn about them. Mostly due to Summer's curiosity and Aria's inability to say no to her adorable mate.
Summer finished eating. "Let's go visit their territory!" She suggested.
"Only as far as you can see them. No closer." Aria countered.
"Urgh, fine!" Summer whined.
Aria smiled in return, and they began heading for the pack's territory, making sure to not get too close.
Aria & Summer
Rogues

"Got you!" Summer squealed with satisfaction, pinning down a rabbit with her paw and killing it with a bite.
"I swear, if you don't learn to hunt more quietly we're leaving this place." Aria complained, with a smile on her face. She wasn't actually upset, just being cautious.
Summer stuck out her tongue in return and began eating. Aria sat down beside her, scenting the air carefully.
The duo were a distance away from the nearby wolf pack's territory. They did not want to intrude, and certainly not get into a fight. Especially since being a homosexual pair, they were not looking forward to getting judged. They were there before the pack came, and were very eager to learn about them. Mostly due to Summer's curiosity and Aria's inability to say no to her adorable mate.
Summer finished eating. "Let's go visit their territory!" She suggested.
"Only as far as you can see them. No closer." Aria countered.
"Urgh, fine!" Summer whined.
Aria smiled in return, and they began heading for the pack's territory, making sure to not get too close.

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFemale
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifShe/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifA-R-I-L-I-A
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLorelocke

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFRT+15
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLorebook
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifON HIATUS
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCredits
frrainbowlogo.png
Foxtrot
gender; female | locatiom; feild-forest | Beta | @/Frostsol

The red wolf let the wind carry the sounds from the forest below into her ears. It was spring now, but the wind still had a chill to it. She glanced back to where most of the pack was before deciding on her path for the late morning. It seemed that everything was handled in the center and the beta felt like running with the Elk that lingered at the base of the mountain. Of course, that area was just outside the pack territory, but she could easily chase them back in if they wander too far off.

She knew that while winter was over the hardships didn't usually end until the young were born halfway through spring. With her carefully planned excuse for her absence Foxtrot took off through the flowery fields and into the forest. She moved much as a fox would. Over and under fallen trees and stumps. She was slim and fast to the point her wild red fur made her seem like a fire spreading through the wood. Most of the elders in the pack saw her smaller size as a weakness, but Fox knew that it had its strengths. She was faster than anyone else, and light on her feet.

She zipped down to the bottom of the mountain and instantly caught wind of the elk nearby. She missed this, every since becoming beta she has yet to find the time to track and hunt anything, it was times like this she realized she missed being a hunter. She slowed to a soft trot her slender legs allowing her to nestle close to the ground and stay hidden from view. Her eyes looked to be made of gold as she intently watched the herd before her. She could smell another wolf in the area but whoever it was...well they were none of her concern right now. Her tail laid still on the ground behind her before her eyes locked on to who she now knew was the leader of the herd.

It was only a split second between the time she was in the brush to the Time she was on the heels of the Elk. She was small...so most Elk just kicked at her with their tempers...but she was used to it...got kicked enough times to be able to tell when she needed to move. Every leg the was sent her way she dodged nipping at the hind legs of the elk as she seemed to herd them back towards where they should be...for the hunt that would no doubt take place within the next few days.

the elk trotted off into the wood and her tung lulled out as her tail wagged. It was fun...to be a bit childish now and again...it was nice. She turned over in the grass beneath her and laughed "Ah...its been so long since I did that"
Foxtrot
gender; female | locatiom; feild-forest | Beta | @/Frostsol

The red wolf let the wind carry the sounds from the forest below into her ears. It was spring now, but the wind still had a chill to it. She glanced back to where most of the pack was before deciding on her path for the late morning. It seemed that everything was handled in the center and the beta felt like running with the Elk that lingered at the base of the mountain. Of course, that area was just outside the pack territory, but she could easily chase them back in if they wander too far off.

She knew that while winter was over the hardships didn't usually end until the young were born halfway through spring. With her carefully planned excuse for her absence Foxtrot took off through the flowery fields and into the forest. She moved much as a fox would. Over and under fallen trees and stumps. She was slim and fast to the point her wild red fur made her seem like a fire spreading through the wood. Most of the elders in the pack saw her smaller size as a weakness, but Fox knew that it had its strengths. She was faster than anyone else, and light on her feet.

She zipped down to the bottom of the mountain and instantly caught wind of the elk nearby. She missed this, every since becoming beta she has yet to find the time to track and hunt anything, it was times like this she realized she missed being a hunter. She slowed to a soft trot her slender legs allowing her to nestle close to the ground and stay hidden from view. Her eyes looked to be made of gold as she intently watched the herd before her. She could smell another wolf in the area but whoever it was...well they were none of her concern right now. Her tail laid still on the ground behind her before her eyes locked on to who she now knew was the leader of the herd.

It was only a split second between the time she was in the brush to the Time she was on the heels of the Elk. She was small...so most Elk just kicked at her with their tempers...but she was used to it...got kicked enough times to be able to tell when she needed to move. Every leg the was sent her way she dodged nipping at the hind legs of the elk as she seemed to herd them back towards where they should be...for the hunt that would no doubt take place within the next few days.

the elk trotted off into the wood and her tung lulled out as her tail wagged. It was fun...to be a bit childish now and again...it was nice. She turned over in the grass beneath her and laughed "Ah...its been so long since I did that"
1f338.png 5bb420da6c0049a8f4927d7fc6d5c60f.png

Visit my hatchery--> Candlelight
Visit my art shop --> Kitty Corner
Visit My new Rps --> CT Equestrian
03d12d07-ef6a-11e5-9c17-2d9b8664c5dc.gif I am in the middle of my senior year of highschool, I am taking Health and AP classes along with honors and online courses, therefore I have a LOT of work. Please be patient with my replies I will make it my goal to reply within a week though.
[center][b][u]Drago[/u][/b] Rogue[/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/rUqlUWa.png[/img][/center] [center]~Tags: @/DangerousGirl (Foxtrot)~[/center] The male dug into his kill, keeping alert for any sounds of movement while he sated his hunger. The wind ruffled his fur revealing the scar of a long past wound, particularly a bite, on the side of his neck. He gulped down a final chunk of meat before lifting his head and setting off for the nearby stream. Elk scent wafted down from the fields while he stayed hidden in the trees where he was mostly unseen to the eye.
Drago
Rogue
rUqlUWa.png
~Tags: @/DangerousGirl (Foxtrot)~

The male dug into his kill, keeping alert for any sounds of movement while he sated his hunger. The wind ruffled his fur revealing the scar of a long past wound, particularly a bite, on the side of his neck. He gulped down a final chunk of meat before lifting his head and setting off for the nearby stream.

Elk scent wafted down from the fields while he stayed hidden in the trees where he was mostly unseen to the eye.
ygWzlbs.pngaKdV5MN.pngu9UVwot.pngdVEhpEt.png9Ul81xi.pngrzGCUW2.pngyK2yfiw.pngqBNWrht.pngKYC6yDa.pngHxJ7se6.pngW4bPTjV.pngd3XCZt0.pngX1o9g2Z.pngoA8PO33.pngBZroI2Z.png6Gz2fDO.pngu9UVwot.pngnFtGgPV.pngtDii0Aq.png
2W5hn3g.png
Aria & Summer
Rogues

"Who's that, any ideas?" Summer whispered. They saw an Elder-Storming-Wind , as she was called-leading along an unfamiliar cream-coloured wolf. Storming-Wind seemed to be leading the other wolf towards the Alpha Female, Seraya. Summer was pointing to the unfamiliar wolf. (They're talking about Elora)
"No idea, but probably a rogue too since we haven't seen her in the pack before." Aria replied. She was on the lookout, making sure no one crept up on them.
"Wow, this pack is kind and accepting. Unlike you." Summer teased.
"Shut up..." Aria grumbled quietly. "Do you want us to get caught?" Inwardly, she was fighting to not laugh.
Summer smiled and sat down, watching the pack. Aria did the same, but she was scanning the surroundings instead.
Aria & Summer
Rogues

"Who's that, any ideas?" Summer whispered. They saw an Elder-Storming-Wind , as she was called-leading along an unfamiliar cream-coloured wolf. Storming-Wind seemed to be leading the other wolf towards the Alpha Female, Seraya. Summer was pointing to the unfamiliar wolf. (They're talking about Elora)
"No idea, but probably a rogue too since we haven't seen her in the pack before." Aria replied. She was on the lookout, making sure no one crept up on them.
"Wow, this pack is kind and accepting. Unlike you." Summer teased.
"Shut up..." Aria grumbled quietly. "Do you want us to get caught?" Inwardly, she was fighting to not laugh.
Summer smiled and sat down, watching the pack. Aria did the same, but she was scanning the surroundings instead.

frrainbowlogo.png
[center][img]https://24.media.tumblr.com/6c5e3b11c69cb8f42d6aa53bd2650601/tumblr_mj20icPkSN1rju6s8o2_r1_500.gif[/img] [size=7]S T O R M I N G - W I N D[/size] [rule] She smiled and flicked her tail to the side, gazing around the area. Her eyes caught the color of fur as she gave a light jump. Her nose twitched as she took in the scent of two more wolves. “[b]Seraya, we have some more company[/b].” The elder alerted. Wind looked at the two wolves and tilted her head. “[b]I can see you two! Can you come out[/b]?” She asked loudly, her ears twitching. [rule] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/nz082JQ.gif[/img] [size=7]M E A D O W[/size] [rule] The pup nawed on the squirrel bones, giving side glances to anyone. She raised her head up when she saw the loner and the elder call at two more. Meadow tilted her head and slowly leaped down the rocks. She stood at the door of the rocks and watched. [rule]
tumblr_mj20icPkSN1rju6s8o2_r1_500.gif

S T O R M I N G - W I N D

She smiled and flicked her tail to the side, gazing around the area. Her eyes caught the color of fur as she gave a light jump. Her nose twitched as she took in the scent of two more wolves. “Seraya, we have some more company.” The elder alerted. Wind looked at the two wolves and tilted her head. “I can see you two! Can you come out?” She asked loudly, her ears twitching.

nz082JQ.gif

M E A D O W

The pup nawed on the squirrel bones, giving side glances to anyone. She raised her head up when she saw the loner and the elder call at two more. Meadow tilted her head and slowly leaped down the rocks. She stood at the door of the rocks and watched.

DarkOverLight, just call me Dark!~
• Lesbian
• HS student
• 2+ hours ahead of FR time
hPrVqAH.png
Foxtrot
gender; female | locatiom; feild | Beta | @/FrostSol

After Fox caught her breath she let out a satisfied sigh before turning her nose to the wind. Now to take care of that unfamiliar scent. She made her way through the brush quietly keeping her body low as she followed the scent. Of course, she didn't have to try very hard to keep low to the ground already being half the size of most wolves that were here.

Her eyes then saw it..or well Him. Ah...yes now the whole being rather small seemed a bit of a negative thing...because he was easily twice her size. None the less the real question was who is he and why is he here?..Okay, two questions technically. She circled the area quietly but she had a feeling he already knew she was there...wolves were never like pray...and lone wolves usually always had their guard up...Though to her, he was more like a small bear than a wolf...

None the less she was left with four potential options. one, she could just leave and pretend she saw nothing...but that was cowardly and could lead to more problems later down the road. The second option was that she turn and left to tell another member of the pack...a larger warrior...but that wasn't really her style. That left her with option three or four....attack or try to talk...he was bigger and in a battle of strength she would loose...but then again, he was big..and she was fast. Ah...really whether or not she would win the fight would solely depend on her speed and quick thinking....ah....and option four well that could go great or that could go horribly bad...and if it went bad it would lead to option three...

With her mind made up she shuffled out of the undergrowth and held her head high "excuse me" she said eyes of gold staring at the dark-colored bear...wolf. "I don't mean to be rude but...who are you?"
Foxtrot
gender; female | locatiom; feild | Beta | @/FrostSol

After Fox caught her breath she let out a satisfied sigh before turning her nose to the wind. Now to take care of that unfamiliar scent. She made her way through the brush quietly keeping her body low as she followed the scent. Of course, she didn't have to try very hard to keep low to the ground already being half the size of most wolves that were here.

Her eyes then saw it..or well Him. Ah...yes now the whole being rather small seemed a bit of a negative thing...because he was easily twice her size. None the less the real question was who is he and why is he here?..Okay, two questions technically. She circled the area quietly but she had a feeling he already knew she was there...wolves were never like pray...and lone wolves usually always had their guard up...Though to her, he was more like a small bear than a wolf...

None the less she was left with four potential options. one, she could just leave and pretend she saw nothing...but that was cowardly and could lead to more problems later down the road. The second option was that she turn and left to tell another member of the pack...a larger warrior...but that wasn't really her style. That left her with option three or four....attack or try to talk...he was bigger and in a battle of strength she would loose...but then again, he was big..and she was fast. Ah...really whether or not she would win the fight would solely depend on her speed and quick thinking....ah....and option four well that could go great or that could go horribly bad...and if it went bad it would lead to option three...

With her mind made up she shuffled out of the undergrowth and held her head high "excuse me" she said eyes of gold staring at the dark-colored bear...wolf. "I don't mean to be rude but...who are you?"
1f338.png 5bb420da6c0049a8f4927d7fc6d5c60f.png

Visit my hatchery--> Candlelight
Visit my art shop --> Kitty Corner
Visit My new Rps --> CT Equestrian
03d12d07-ef6a-11e5-9c17-2d9b8664c5dc.gif I am in the middle of my senior year of highschool, I am taking Health and AP classes along with honors and online courses, therefore I have a LOT of work. Please be patient with my replies I will make it my goal to reply within a week though.
[center][b][u]Drago[/u][/b] Rogue[/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/rUqlUWa.png[/img][/center] [center]~Tags: @/DangerousGirl (Foxtrot)~[/center] Drago turned to glance at the red-furred female as she stalked from the underbrush. Bronze eyes studying her for even the slightest amount of hostility. Finding none he urged his hackles to relax. "No one to concern yourself with," he replied and lapped up water from the stream while cleaning the blood off his muzzle.
Drago
Rogue
rUqlUWa.png
~Tags: @/DangerousGirl (Foxtrot)~

Drago turned to glance at the red-furred female as she stalked from the underbrush. Bronze eyes studying her for even the slightest amount of hostility. Finding none he urged his hackles to relax. "No one to concern yourself with," he replied and lapped up water from the stream while cleaning the blood off his muzzle.
2W5hn3g.png
Aria & Summer
Rogues

"Told you we're going to get spotted by them sooner or later..." Aria muttered.
"We can try running?" Summer suggested.
"And get seen as hostile? No way." Aria took a deep breath and stepped out. Summer stepped out beside her, grinning hugely. Both of them pulled their ears and tails down into a submissive stance, wanting to avoid fighting.
"We apologise." Aria started up. "We were curious about you, so we have decided to watch from nearby. We are also hoping to avoid conflict, so we would like to settle this peacefully, if possible."
Summer gave a quiet snort. She was fighting back laughter-she always did when Aria used her "professional voice".
"Summer!" Aria whisper-hissed, headbutting her. She turned back to the pack. "This is my family member." She added, phrasing her words in a way that she wouldn't be lying, since mates were family members but the two can pass for siblings too.
Summer nodded fiercely, still holding back laughter.
Aria & Summer
Rogues

"Told you we're going to get spotted by them sooner or later..." Aria muttered.
"We can try running?" Summer suggested.
"And get seen as hostile? No way." Aria took a deep breath and stepped out. Summer stepped out beside her, grinning hugely. Both of them pulled their ears and tails down into a submissive stance, wanting to avoid fighting.
"We apologise." Aria started up. "We were curious about you, so we have decided to watch from nearby. We are also hoping to avoid conflict, so we would like to settle this peacefully, if possible."
Summer gave a quiet snort. She was fighting back laughter-she always did when Aria used her "professional voice".
"Summer!" Aria whisper-hissed, headbutting her. She turned back to the pack. "This is my family member." She added, phrasing her words in a way that she wouldn't be lying, since mates were family members but the two can pass for siblings too.
Summer nodded fiercely, still holding back laughter.

frrainbowlogo.png
[center][img]https://24.media.tumblr.com/6c5e3b11c69cb8f42d6aa53bd2650601/tumblr_mj20icPkSN1rju6s8o2_r1_500.gif[/img] [size=7]S T O R M I N G - W I N D[/size] [rule] The Elder raised her eyebrow and looked back to Seraya. “[b]We wouldn’t mean harm unless you two give harm. My name is Storming-Wind, call me Wind[/b].” She barked, raising her head up slightly. “[b]What is your purpose here[/b]?” Wind asked softly as she flicked her tail to the side. [rule] [center][img]https://images.gr-assets.com/hostedimages/1449733756ra/17331735.gif[/img] [size=7]H A I L[/size] [rule] The loner grumbled as her eyes shifted open, gazing around her den. She didn’t really like winter, so she was happy that spring had come. Hail slipped out of the den and stretched her legs out. She picked up a skinny rabbit and ate her breakfast as quickly as possible. She passed through the waterfall, cold water slamming into her fur. She raised her head up and sniffed the area around her. Hail curled her tail to the side and trotted after a scent that caught her eye. [rule]
tumblr_mj20icPkSN1rju6s8o2_r1_500.gif

S T O R M I N G - W I N D

The Elder raised her eyebrow and looked back to Seraya. “We wouldn’t mean harm unless you two give harm. My name is Storming-Wind, call me Wind.” She barked, raising her head up slightly. “What is your purpose here?” Wind asked softly as she flicked her tail to the side.

17331735.gif

H A I L

The loner grumbled as her eyes shifted open, gazing around her den. She didn’t really like winter, so she was happy that spring had come. Hail slipped out of the den and stretched her legs out. She picked up a skinny rabbit and ate her breakfast as quickly as possible. She passed through the waterfall, cold water slamming into her fur. She raised her head up and sniffed the area around her. Hail curled her tail to the side and trotted after a scent that caught her eye.

DarkOverLight, just call me Dark!~
• Lesbian
• HS student
• 2+ hours ahead of FR time
hPrVqAH.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29