Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | NEW THREAD: Montana Wolf Rp
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
NICO
Place: Her Cave | Rank: Rouge

*She finishes off the rabbit, getting back up. She trots outside, ready for a quick patrol of her territory. Nico gives a small warning howl to anything in her territory like she did every morning. She walks off, highly alert and ready to kill those that ignored her warning.*
NICO
Place: Her Cave | Rank: Rouge

*She finishes off the rabbit, getting back up. She trots outside, ready for a quick patrol of her territory. Nico gives a small warning howl to anything in her territory like she did every morning. She walks off, highly alert and ready to kill those that ignored her warning.*
ImLwTCX.pngNew_Ice_Banner.png Hello! Call me Crazy or Panda.
-I accept friend requests if I know you
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
New_Ice_Banner.pngImLwTCX.png
[center][img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/96/6b/60/966b6049b64e4acee75c3bb83c7cae3c.gif[/img] [size=7]L I G H T N I N G - B O L T[/size] [rule] He smiled and flicked his tail off to the side, “[b]Alright, let’s get going then[/b]!” He barked. Bolt trotted out of the camp and gazed over the trees. He shifted his eyes over to Fero for a second before looking back at the underbrush. The large wolf quickly trotted through the trees as the birds chirped.
966b6049b64e4acee75c3bb83c7cae3c.gif

L I G H T N I N G - B O L T

He smiled and flicked his tail off to the side, “Alright, let’s get going then!” He barked. Bolt trotted out of the camp and gazed over the trees. He shifted his eyes over to Fero for a second before looking back at the underbrush. The large wolf quickly trotted through the trees as the birds chirped.
DarkOverLight, just call me Dark!~
• Lesbian
• HS student
• 2+ hours ahead of FR time
hPrVqAH.png
Seraya calmly replies, nothing out of the ordinary yet, just happy to see the herds or deer and caribou return she smiles at Wind, then looking at Wind she softly says, thank you
Seraya calmly replies, nothing out of the ordinary yet, just happy to see the herds or deer and caribou return she smiles at Wind, then looking at Wind she softly says, thank you
-- » Aicho » --

The smokey black wolf padded along the well worn part through the one area of the packs territory -there was a large pine forest. The fist morning rays filtered through the thick dark canopy, a beautiful scenery, but the wolf payed no mind. He viewed his surroundings thoughtfully. His tongue hanging from his mouth, with heavy breaths creating steamy clouds in the chilled morning air. He was one of the early birds, and one would wonder how he was even able to function, seemingly always running on fumes and sleep deprivation -and yet he always had a skip in his step.

He loved spring, probably more than most. The snow had never agreed with him.. The recent passing of their beloved matriarch had affected everyone. And they were in the process of anointing new leadership. It had unanimously been decided, there had been no one to challenge it. Which was good. That reminded him: There was a meeting scheduled for today.. He would have to cut his patroll short, and return to camp soon. He didn't like that. As a tracker, he'd been allowed to keep to himself, run the morning patrol, return late, only to run it again the next morning. It had become so routine, he'd hate to break it. He and the other trackers had kept busy all winter, keeping track of the caribou residing in the mountains. The herds had traveled down the mountain for spring, and now generally stayed in the same area. A pack hunt was long overdue. He'd love to help plan the hunt.

He stopped by a rather sizeable stream, to drink. The rushing water separated the thick pine woods from the leafy forest. Large old oaks towered above, and they looked to be guarding the one forest from the other. He sniffed the air, picking up an old scent. He'd been out for a few hours and they hadn't crossed paths.. He had hoped to run in to her again today.. but now it didn't seem like that was going to happen.
-- » Caspian » --

Caspian would have patrolled alongside his brother had it not been for the meeting that was about to occur. Aicho had been told there was one today, but of course that must've slipped his mind.. The wolf older grumbled to himself in dismay once he realised that the nitwit had left anyway. It was like talking to a sparrow, at times. The boy's attention was always elsewhere.. It was still aggravating, despite having put up with it for years.

The male remained on alert, he remained his brooding self while viewing the camp, now slowly coming to life.
-- » Aicho » --

The smokey black wolf padded along the well worn part through the one area of the packs territory -there was a large pine forest. The fist morning rays filtered through the thick dark canopy, a beautiful scenery, but the wolf payed no mind. He viewed his surroundings thoughtfully. His tongue hanging from his mouth, with heavy breaths creating steamy clouds in the chilled morning air. He was one of the early birds, and one would wonder how he was even able to function, seemingly always running on fumes and sleep deprivation -and yet he always had a skip in his step.

He loved spring, probably more than most. The snow had never agreed with him.. The recent passing of their beloved matriarch had affected everyone. And they were in the process of anointing new leadership. It had unanimously been decided, there had been no one to challenge it. Which was good. That reminded him: There was a meeting scheduled for today.. He would have to cut his patroll short, and return to camp soon. He didn't like that. As a tracker, he'd been allowed to keep to himself, run the morning patrol, return late, only to run it again the next morning. It had become so routine, he'd hate to break it. He and the other trackers had kept busy all winter, keeping track of the caribou residing in the mountains. The herds had traveled down the mountain for spring, and now generally stayed in the same area. A pack hunt was long overdue. He'd love to help plan the hunt.

He stopped by a rather sizeable stream, to drink. The rushing water separated the thick pine woods from the leafy forest. Large old oaks towered above, and they looked to be guarding the one forest from the other. He sniffed the air, picking up an old scent. He'd been out for a few hours and they hadn't crossed paths.. He had hoped to run in to her again today.. but now it didn't seem like that was going to happen.
-- » Caspian » --

Caspian would have patrolled alongside his brother had it not been for the meeting that was about to occur. Aicho had been told there was one today, but of course that must've slipped his mind.. The wolf older grumbled to himself in dismay once he realised that the nitwit had left anyway. It was like talking to a sparrow, at times. The boy's attention was always elsewhere.. It was still aggravating, despite having put up with it for years.

The male remained on alert, he remained his brooding self while viewing the camp, now slowly coming to life.
A she » » 20y/o
» Professional procrastinator »

» pronounced sehbootwentytoo »
» at this point, there are too many fandoms to count »
-- » Vet-student (this will be the end of me)» --

The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. - Psalm 19:1 -

giphy.gif

3169374761_1_7_V7IQH2JC.gif

R6dnTUj.gif
23892.png
[center][img]https://24.media.tumblr.com/6c5e3b11c69cb8f42d6aa53bd2650601/tumblr_mj20icPkSN1rju6s8o2_r1_500.gif[/img] [size=7]S T O R M I N G - W I N D[/size] [rule] She blinked, raising her eyebrow slowly. The elder looked away as her gaze drifted up to the sky. “[b]Of course[/b].” Wind whispered back and she curled her tail to the side. “[b]I know I’m supposed to be resting or looking after the pups, but can I join in hunting today? I haven’t stretched my muscles in a long time since winter started[/b].” She asked, her gaze flicked back to the female beside her.
tumblr_mj20icPkSN1rju6s8o2_r1_500.gif

S T O R M I N G - W I N D

She blinked, raising her eyebrow slowly. The elder looked away as her gaze drifted up to the sky. “Of course.” Wind whispered back and she curled her tail to the side. “I know I’m supposed to be resting or looking after the pups, but can I join in hunting today? I haven’t stretched my muscles in a long time since winter started.” She asked, her gaze flicked back to the female beside her.
• Lesbian
• HS student
hPrVqAH.png
Lunestra
gender; female | locatiom; boarder | Rogue | @/seaboo

She came and went with the winter. As if it was she who brought it with her wherever she went. She had arrived at the beginning of winter. The female wolf always seemed to be followed by the bitter cold. Surrounded by the harshness of winter all her life. As she traveled away from Greenland almost two years ago she found her way into Canada and through to Montana. As she traveled the weather was only ever cold. But as the snow began to melt she wondered if she was following the snow instead.

Lunestra had stayed on the outskirts of the pack's territory all winter. The moment she arrived she knew exactly what was happening. The furless monkeys were pushing them further and further back. The pure white wolf knew all too well the effects that their metal and weapons had. She knew that she would have to wait until summer to travel back to Canada to return to the north so she decided to do what she could for the suffering pack.

She kept herself at a good enough distance, never seen, never heard...but always there. She kept what little prey stayed during the winter in their area...chasing them back into their territory if they ever wandered too far. She knew they were struggling. Their alpha had died.

Despite being an outsider even alone ghost-like Lunestra could hear gossip on the wind. The birds, and foxes...they all passed along the information...not always in words but in their actions. When an alpha dies...their pray become braver during the confusion and fight for new ranks. The fact that the Elk never traveled passed the bottom of the mountain was proof enough that something was amidst in the pack.

She stayed hidden in what little snow was left and made her way silently through the trees. Unlike most animals here, she traveled through the snow with the lightest steps. the last of the snow didn't melt under her paws...she hardly even left a print...if any at all as she moved. Maybe that is why they called her the ghost of the forest. Though, there was one. A single wolf that knew. Who knew when she came and went, who knew that she was always there with a watchful eye.

Today that wolf was standing by a stream She appeared between the trees on the other side of the river. A soft whisper-like chuckle carried by the wind left her. "Are you waiting for the river to bring you to resolve...or are you simply going to stand there with that longing look on your face all morning?" Her voice was much like a soft song whispered by the wind that drove the stream.
Foxtrot
gender; female | locatiom; feild | Beta | @/open

Young. That is the word that best described Fox. Far too young for the position she had according to some of the elders. A wild spirit that needed taming...best left as the hunter she once was. And yet, She had a disposition about her that made them recognize she worked hard and earned everything she had. The only difference was one slip up would tear everything she had earned from her grasp away within a single second.

She was once told being a hunter was a bad fit for her. That being the pup sitter was a better option. She was smaller than the others. Not because she was a runt, no, that had aided in it but it was her breed that started it. She was red, small..and often resembled a fox...but she was a wolf...skinny, and swift as she was...small as she was. Yet she worked hard, made herself into a good hunter, and earned that position. And now as Beta...she earned that too. She worked for it, and no matter what anyone said she knew she deserved it...knew that she put in the time and effort that warranted her position. No one could take that from her.

She stood in a field of grass that small flowers began to peak out of. The wind rushed over her fur and she smiled looking out into the distance. She let the wind caress her fur like a mother would...because the wind..the sky..and the fields were her mother...the only one she had ever known.

Cinderpelt
gender; male | locatiom; center territory | teen-pup | @/open

He wanted to graduate from the stupid limbo he was stuck in. Not quite a pup...but not quite an adult either. Expected to act like the others, to be responsible and attentive....and yet too young for anything he did to be taken seriously. it was a miserable age to be, truly. he wasn't a pup..but wasn't old enough to do anything either. Like his entire existence rested on the fact he was stuck in the in-between.

None the less he refused to accept it. He spent most of his free time following the trackers around...more specifically Aicho..but the darn wolf disappeared on him while he was following his trail. He did that sometimes, Often Aicho would allow Cinder to follow him on his duties..but there were days like this where Aicho would disappear into thin air leaving the teen in the dust.

it wasn't that Cinder didn't like hanging with the other pups his age...it was that they all happened to be females. While he wasn't disliked by them...they were teenagers....and had interests in romance and other silly things. He was more interested in making a name for himself...so spending time with them was never something he found useful...he didn't want to catch their laziness...
Lunestra
gender; female | locatiom; boarder | Rogue | @/seaboo

She came and went with the winter. As if it was she who brought it with her wherever she went. She had arrived at the beginning of winter. The female wolf always seemed to be followed by the bitter cold. Surrounded by the harshness of winter all her life. As she traveled away from Greenland almost two years ago she found her way into Canada and through to Montana. As she traveled the weather was only ever cold. But as the snow began to melt she wondered if she was following the snow instead.

Lunestra had stayed on the outskirts of the pack's territory all winter. The moment she arrived she knew exactly what was happening. The furless monkeys were pushing them further and further back. The pure white wolf knew all too well the effects that their metal and weapons had. She knew that she would have to wait until summer to travel back to Canada to return to the north so she decided to do what she could for the suffering pack.

She kept herself at a good enough distance, never seen, never heard...but always there. She kept what little prey stayed during the winter in their area...chasing them back into their territory if they ever wandered too far. She knew they were struggling. Their alpha had died.

Despite being an outsider even alone ghost-like Lunestra could hear gossip on the wind. The birds, and foxes...they all passed along the information...not always in words but in their actions. When an alpha dies...their pray become braver during the confusion and fight for new ranks. The fact that the Elk never traveled passed the bottom of the mountain was proof enough that something was amidst in the pack.

She stayed hidden in what little snow was left and made her way silently through the trees. Unlike most animals here, she traveled through the snow with the lightest steps. the last of the snow didn't melt under her paws...she hardly even left a print...if any at all as she moved. Maybe that is why they called her the ghost of the forest. Though, there was one. A single wolf that knew. Who knew when she came and went, who knew that she was always there with a watchful eye.

Today that wolf was standing by a stream She appeared between the trees on the other side of the river. A soft whisper-like chuckle carried by the wind left her. "Are you waiting for the river to bring you to resolve...or are you simply going to stand there with that longing look on your face all morning?" Her voice was much like a soft song whispered by the wind that drove the stream.
Foxtrot
gender; female | locatiom; feild | Beta | @/open

Young. That is the word that best described Fox. Far too young for the position she had according to some of the elders. A wild spirit that needed taming...best left as the hunter she once was. And yet, She had a disposition about her that made them recognize she worked hard and earned everything she had. The only difference was one slip up would tear everything she had earned from her grasp away within a single second.

She was once told being a hunter was a bad fit for her. That being the pup sitter was a better option. She was smaller than the others. Not because she was a runt, no, that had aided in it but it was her breed that started it. She was red, small..and often resembled a fox...but she was a wolf...skinny, and swift as she was...small as she was. Yet she worked hard, made herself into a good hunter, and earned that position. And now as Beta...she earned that too. She worked for it, and no matter what anyone said she knew she deserved it...knew that she put in the time and effort that warranted her position. No one could take that from her.

She stood in a field of grass that small flowers began to peak out of. The wind rushed over her fur and she smiled looking out into the distance. She let the wind caress her fur like a mother would...because the wind..the sky..and the fields were her mother...the only one she had ever known.

Cinderpelt
gender; male | locatiom; center territory | teen-pup | @/open

He wanted to graduate from the stupid limbo he was stuck in. Not quite a pup...but not quite an adult either. Expected to act like the others, to be responsible and attentive....and yet too young for anything he did to be taken seriously. it was a miserable age to be, truly. he wasn't a pup..but wasn't old enough to do anything either. Like his entire existence rested on the fact he was stuck in the in-between.

None the less he refused to accept it. He spent most of his free time following the trackers around...more specifically Aicho..but the darn wolf disappeared on him while he was following his trail. He did that sometimes, Often Aicho would allow Cinder to follow him on his duties..but there were days like this where Aicho would disappear into thin air leaving the teen in the dust.

it wasn't that Cinder didn't like hanging with the other pups his age...it was that they all happened to be females. While he wasn't disliked by them...they were teenagers....and had interests in romance and other silly things. He was more interested in making a name for himself...so spending time with them was never something he found useful...he didn't want to catch their laziness...
1f338.png 5bb420da6c0049a8f4927d7fc6d5c60f.png

Visit my hatchery--> Candlelight
Visit my art shop --> Kitty Corner
Visit My new Rps --> CT Equestrian
03d12d07-ef6a-11e5-9c17-2d9b8664c5dc.gif I am in the middle of my senior year of highschool, I am taking Health and AP classes along with honors and online courses, therefore I have a LOT of work. Please be patient with my replies I will make it my goal to reply within a week though.
F E RO

Fero smiled and walked in after him, she could take him in a race any day. Her white fur should have stuck out like a sore thumb in the dark bushes but she oddly enough blended in quite well, she disappeared and then reappeared right next to Bolt, her eyes twinkled mischievously.
F E RO

Fero smiled and walked in after him, she could take him in a race any day. Her white fur should have stuck out like a sore thumb in the dark bushes but she oddly enough blended in quite well, she disappeared and then reappeared right next to Bolt, her eyes twinkled mischievously.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Seraya looks at Wind smiling, “ of course you can join the hunters she paused and jokingly adds you would probably find better spots for prey then the younger hunters seraya looked back out into the camp as the life of the camp started to wake up.
Seraya looks at Wind smiling, “ of course you can join the hunters she paused and jokingly adds you would probably find better spots for prey then the younger hunters seraya looked back out into the camp as the life of the camp started to wake up.
[center][img]https://24.media.tumblr.com/6c5e3b11c69cb8f42d6aa53bd2650601/tumblr_mj20icPkSN1rju6s8o2_r1_500.gif[/img] [size=7]S T O R M I N G - W I N D[/size] [rule] She smiled, nodding her head softly. “[b]Yes, that is true[/b].” The Elder barked as she raised her body upward. Wind looked over to Seraya, “[b]So, are you going to start the morning call today[/b]?” She asked, her tails flicked to the side. [rule] [center][img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/96/6b/60/966b6049b64e4acee75c3bb83c7cae3c.gif[/img] [size=7]L I G H T N I N G - B O L T[/size] [rule] @Luminousheart [ Sorry for Ping UwU’ ] He let out a cheerful bark and leaped over a fallen log. His paws slammed back down onto the ground as his running continued. Bolt lolled his tongue out, feeling the cool air hit his tongue. The large wolf ran through the underbrush until the area became more and more open. He planted his paws on the ground and looked over to cliff. He looked back to Fero and smiled. Bolt raised his head up and let out a long howl, feeling the wind brush his fur. [rule] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/nz082JQ.gif[/img] [size=7]M E A D O W[/size] [rule] She slowly raised her head up and looked around the den. The pup lifted herself up and pawed her bedding back into place. Meadow yawned and trotted out of the den, her gaze meeting the soft sun. She barked at it before turning to the pile of prey. The pup blinked and grabbed a skinny squirrel from the pile. Meadow lifted her head up high as she trotted to the rocks to eat her breakfast. She heaved herself up onto each rock before she sat down on the highest rock. Meadow tore into the squirrel and chewed at the bones happily. [rule]
tumblr_mj20icPkSN1rju6s8o2_r1_500.gif

S T O R M I N G - W I N D

She smiled, nodding her head softly. “Yes, that is true.” The Elder barked as she raised her body upward. Wind looked over to Seraya, “So, are you going to start the morning call today?” She asked, her tails flicked to the side.

966b6049b64e4acee75c3bb83c7cae3c.gif

L I G H T N I N G - B O L T

@Luminousheart [ Sorry for Ping UwU’ ]

He let out a cheerful bark and leaped over a fallen log. His paws slammed back down onto the ground as his running continued. Bolt lolled his tongue out, feeling the cool air hit his tongue. The large wolf ran through the underbrush until the area became more and more open. He planted his paws on the ground and looked over to cliff. He looked back to Fero and smiled. Bolt raised his head up and let out a long howl, feeling the wind brush his fur.

nz082JQ.gif

M E A D O W

She slowly raised her head up and looked around the den. The pup lifted herself up and pawed her bedding back into place. Meadow yawned and trotted out of the den, her gaze meeting the soft sun. She barked at it before turning to the pile of prey. The pup blinked and grabbed a skinny squirrel from the pile.

Meadow lifted her head up high as she trotted to the rocks to eat her breakfast. She heaved herself up onto each rock before she sat down on the highest rock. Meadow tore into the squirrel and chewed at the bones happily.

• Lesbian
• HS student
hPrVqAH.png
-- » Aicho » --

Aicho jumped a bit, and flattened his ears for a moment. I spoke too soon.. He quickly perked up and turned to face her, wagging his tail slightly. He had no idea how she managed to do that.. He was in fact rather attentive himself. Her question left him stumped for a second. "I mean.. maybe?" He broke out in a chuckle, and seated himself across from her, on a mossy rock hanging over the water. "How have you been, o fair lady of the wood?" He teased.
-- » Aicho » --

Aicho jumped a bit, and flattened his ears for a moment. I spoke too soon.. He quickly perked up and turned to face her, wagging his tail slightly. He had no idea how she managed to do that.. He was in fact rather attentive himself. Her question left him stumped for a second. "I mean.. maybe?" He broke out in a chuckle, and seated himself across from her, on a mossy rock hanging over the water. "How have you been, o fair lady of the wood?" He teased.
A she » » 20y/o
» Professional procrastinator »

» pronounced sehbootwentytoo »
» at this point, there are too many fandoms to count »
-- » Vet-student (this will be the end of me)» --

The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. - Psalm 19:1 -

giphy.gif

R6dnTUj.gif
23892.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29