Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with Dg and Savvy
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Feeling a tap on his shoulder, he turned around and glanced down, finding Clove standing just behind him. Somewhat surprised, he glanced at his housemate as she spoke and the girl nodded. Giving the girl a quick wave goodbye, he turned and followed the Ravenclaw over toward the benches. Realizing that all of the other students had all but disappeared, August started to feel awkward. It was really just the two of them, and he wasn't sure how he felt about that. Of course, he wanted to talk to Clove, wanted to apologize for his earlier actions, but he also didn't know her thoughts or opinions on any of it. He didn't know if her note had merely been a heat of the moment kind of thing, or if she was still angry with him and still meant those words. Honestly, he wasn't sure which answer he wanted either. He sat down on the bench, leaning his broom against the wood and waited for instruction from Clove. If she was even going to talk to him while fixing up his face.

"I only get angry when I have to deal with peasants," she replied calmly, reigning in her temper. So long as he didn't do anything to deserve her wrath, she wouldn't make him experience it. They had a mutual understanding when it came to that, in a way. Hunter flirted with absolutely everyone and while that included her, it wasn't always as bad. Likewise, even though she was angry with everyone in the school nearly all of the time, specifically the male species, Cassiandra only treated Hunter that same way if he really deserved it. Flirting with her was fine, so long as he didn't take it too far.

The girl took a step back as he approached her, watching as he waved his wand and brought the flowers back. She rolled her eyes and was about to tell him that they would have been fine when Hunter gestured to his only little project of rage. Arching her eyebrows at the mess, she watched as he patched it up. Though they were by no means friends, they're mutual agreement sometimes made it feel that way. "So, what was your issue then?" she questioned him, the rage and frustration beginning to fade. Rarely had she ever seen him lose his cool, and never had she seen it in something like taking it out physically on something.
Feeling a tap on his shoulder, he turned around and glanced down, finding Clove standing just behind him. Somewhat surprised, he glanced at his housemate as she spoke and the girl nodded. Giving the girl a quick wave goodbye, he turned and followed the Ravenclaw over toward the benches. Realizing that all of the other students had all but disappeared, August started to feel awkward. It was really just the two of them, and he wasn't sure how he felt about that. Of course, he wanted to talk to Clove, wanted to apologize for his earlier actions, but he also didn't know her thoughts or opinions on any of it. He didn't know if her note had merely been a heat of the moment kind of thing, or if she was still angry with him and still meant those words. Honestly, he wasn't sure which answer he wanted either. He sat down on the bench, leaning his broom against the wood and waited for instruction from Clove. If she was even going to talk to him while fixing up his face.

"I only get angry when I have to deal with peasants," she replied calmly, reigning in her temper. So long as he didn't do anything to deserve her wrath, she wouldn't make him experience it. They had a mutual understanding when it came to that, in a way. Hunter flirted with absolutely everyone and while that included her, it wasn't always as bad. Likewise, even though she was angry with everyone in the school nearly all of the time, specifically the male species, Cassiandra only treated Hunter that same way if he really deserved it. Flirting with her was fine, so long as he didn't take it too far.

The girl took a step back as he approached her, watching as he waved his wand and brought the flowers back. She rolled her eyes and was about to tell him that they would have been fine when Hunter gestured to his only little project of rage. Arching her eyebrows at the mess, she watched as he patched it up. Though they were by no means friends, they're mutual agreement sometimes made it feel that way. "So, what was your issue then?" she questioned him, the rage and frustration beginning to fade. Rarely had she ever seen him lose his cool, and never had she seen it in something like taking it out physically on something.
OqnJnVY.png 0nSweFO.gif dylZVxm.png
C L O V E R I O U S

She watched as he sat down before approaching him and standing directly in front of him. She took a swab and dabbed the blood off his lip s well as cleaned up the blood around his nose. She sighed "you should have come to me the moment you're hexes," she said sending him a stern look before sighing and shaking her head. "then again you always have been stubborn. " she finished. she then pulled out some ointment and placed it on her finger before moving in closer to applying it to the split in his lip.

Her emerald eyes stayed focused on her current work before she sighed "so...you can talk to other house members...." she said quietly "but not me...." She then glanced up into his eyes for a moment "Do you really hate me that much? Honestly....if you didn't want to see me or talk to me...you should have just told me...instead of being a coward and making me think we had a chance of being friends again. " she told him. Her voice was quiet like a subtle whisper in the wind as she spoke. She turned away and grabbed her wand using it to heal the split lip on his face.

"Honestly...I can't tell what your thinking...Sometimes I think you want to be around me...and other times you avoid me like the plague....just make up your mind...Im tired of wondering" she stated as she kneeled down between his legs and took his arm in her hand and began to wipe away the paint and taking care of the scratches underneath.

Her mind was racing. At first, it took everything she had in her to simply start confronting the issue...but now her thoughts were leaving her mouth without her permission...and it bothered her. Only with him...only he can drive her this mad.

H U N T E R

Tired. Done. Exhausted. He no longer had the energy to pretend. His usual smirk and cockey attitude had vanished and all that was left was a sad smile and eyes full of pain. His voice was quiet as he looked up at the now setting sky. the hues of pink and pale yellow fading down the sky. "Ah..." he said "that..." he chuckled darkly before asking "have you ever been in love?" He then glanced down at her and said "because it is such a bitter and foolish emotion...Only fools fall in love...And...It won't matter how much I love her...because her love for me will never be the same kind...and despite knowing that..." he said his sad smile turning bitter "I continue to love her...So...I guess that makes me an even bigger fool." he said.

The cold wind blew and he shrugged his jacket off and tossed it over her before saying "so...you can continue to hate the male population because of their infatuation with you...And ill continue to hate them because I'll never have half the chance they do." He said shoving his hands into his pockets and glancing at the flowers surrounding him. He knelt down and held a rose in his hand the thorn pricking his finger...ah...yes...her last name really suited her...she never meant to hurt anyone with her thorns...but she always did...because he always tried to get too close to the stem.
C L O V E R I O U S

She watched as he sat down before approaching him and standing directly in front of him. She took a swab and dabbed the blood off his lip s well as cleaned up the blood around his nose. She sighed "you should have come to me the moment you're hexes," she said sending him a stern look before sighing and shaking her head. "then again you always have been stubborn. " she finished. she then pulled out some ointment and placed it on her finger before moving in closer to applying it to the split in his lip.

Her emerald eyes stayed focused on her current work before she sighed "so...you can talk to other house members...." she said quietly "but not me...." She then glanced up into his eyes for a moment "Do you really hate me that much? Honestly....if you didn't want to see me or talk to me...you should have just told me...instead of being a coward and making me think we had a chance of being friends again. " she told him. Her voice was quiet like a subtle whisper in the wind as she spoke. She turned away and grabbed her wand using it to heal the split lip on his face.

"Honestly...I can't tell what your thinking...Sometimes I think you want to be around me...and other times you avoid me like the plague....just make up your mind...Im tired of wondering" she stated as she kneeled down between his legs and took his arm in her hand and began to wipe away the paint and taking care of the scratches underneath.

Her mind was racing. At first, it took everything she had in her to simply start confronting the issue...but now her thoughts were leaving her mouth without her permission...and it bothered her. Only with him...only he can drive her this mad.

H U N T E R

Tired. Done. Exhausted. He no longer had the energy to pretend. His usual smirk and cockey attitude had vanished and all that was left was a sad smile and eyes full of pain. His voice was quiet as he looked up at the now setting sky. the hues of pink and pale yellow fading down the sky. "Ah..." he said "that..." he chuckled darkly before asking "have you ever been in love?" He then glanced down at her and said "because it is such a bitter and foolish emotion...Only fools fall in love...And...It won't matter how much I love her...because her love for me will never be the same kind...and despite knowing that..." he said his sad smile turning bitter "I continue to love her...So...I guess that makes me an even bigger fool." he said.

The cold wind blew and he shrugged his jacket off and tossed it over her before saying "so...you can continue to hate the male population because of their infatuation with you...And ill continue to hate them because I'll never have half the chance they do." He said shoving his hands into his pockets and glancing at the flowers surrounding him. He knelt down and held a rose in his hand the thorn pricking his finger...ah...yes...her last name really suited her...she never meant to hurt anyone with her thorns...but she always did...because he always tried to get too close to the stem.
1f338.png 5bb420da6c0049a8f4927d7fc6d5c60f.png

Visit my hatchery--> Candlelight
Visit my art shop --> Kitty Corner
Visit My new Rps --> CT Equestrian
03d12d07-ef6a-11e5-9c17-2d9b8664c5dc.gif I am in the middle of my senior year of highschool, I am taking Health and AP classes along with honors and online courses, therefore I have a LOT of work. Please be patient with my replies I will make it my goal to reply within a week though.
August let her talk. He didn't know what else to do. He didn't know how to explain himself, didn't know how to tell her that he was trying to change, didn't know how to say anything to her. Why was it so hard now? Why was it so much easier in class earlier that day? Why couldn't he just talk to her? Why was it hurting him to see her in pain because of his own actions? he swallowed and looked away, eyes closed tightly as he tried to ignore the sting of the medicine she was using to clean him up. It helped to distract him from the sting in his heart. Silence fell between them again and he opened his eyes, glancing down at her. She was hunched over his arm, carefully tending to the many scratches and bruises that he had. At least this way he could watch her without worrying about anyone else judging him.

"Clove," he said, his words low and weak. He swallowed, cleared his throat, and started again. "Clove, I'm trying to change. I've spent the last 17 years of my life caring what people thought about me. It's how I grew up, how I was raised. I'm supposed to be the perfect student, the perfect Slytherin, the perfect alchemist, the perfect Pendragon. We didn't know each other for very long our first year, so it was easy for me to not try to stay friends when we got separated. My parents have always said that everyone hates Slytherins because of their ties to the dark arts. I had that proven to me several times during my first year, so I stopped trying to make friends outside of my house. But, when you left last year... I hadn't realized that you were still important to me. I never reached out and I'm sorry.

"I'm trying to change. I am. But it's... harder than I thought it would be. Just because I want to change doesn't mean that everyone else will. Other people still have their own thoughts about Slytherins, including ourselves, but not everyone sees my changing as a good thing. As an honest thing. But Clove, I have never hated you." He paused in talking and took her hand, stopping her from continuing to care about his arm. August wanted her to look at him, to see the sincerity in his eyes, but he wasn't going to force that. He tried to start talking again, but being this close to her, being able to hold her soft hand... it distracted his thoughts for a moment and he was quiet.

"I've never hated you and I've never wanted to hurt you. I've tried to look our for you, in my own stupid way, but obviously you never saw that because I didn't want to broadcast it. I haven't been trying to avoid or ignore you, at least not for the reasons that you think. I know that you don't like attention, you never have. I've been trying to keep that away from you. Talking to you when there are a bunch of other people around... it makes them stare at you, not me. And since you came back looking different, looking more confident and more beautiful than before, it makes people stare even without me doing anything. I know that I'm probably not making any sense but... I'm trying to change, and I'm trying to look out for you. I just don't know how to do it." As he finished with what he wanted to say, his head dropped to his chest and he let go of her hand.

Watching him for a moment, Cassiandra finally realized why he was so different from everyone else in the school. A sad smile danced across her face and she took his hand, using the other to gently pull the rose from his hand. Looking at the small dot of blood, she wiped it away as she spoke. "That's why you're different from everyone else." Glancing up, she saw his confusion and smiled slightly. "You're different than everyone else. Yes, you flirt with everyone, yes you flirt with me, but you don't swoon for my attention like they do. Veela charm only works on people whose hearts are not already owned by another. They're magic has no effect on them. That's why I have no effect on you. If I were standing this close to anyone else, they would be trying to kiss me, to hug me, to pull me closer... but you're just standing there. Because you love her, my magic doesn't affect you at all."

Once his thumb and stopped bleeding, she handed the flower back to him, though she had already used a small charm to remove the thorns. It was strange seeing Hunter like this. He was subdued, calm, almost a completely different person. Cassiandra wasn't sure how she felt about it. "To answer your question, no. I have never been in love. It's hard for my kind to find someone because of our magic. My father didn't get married until he was in his forties because he couldn't trust that anyone truly loved him. My mother fell in love with his mind before she ever even saw his face. I don't know if I'll ever find that." Her voice was sad, as was the smile that was on her face. "But I wish that I could feel the pain of loving someone who will never love me than to not feel loved at all. Whoever this girl is, she still has you in her life. You still have her. Maybe you can't have her the way that you want, but try to cherish what you do have."
August let her talk. He didn't know what else to do. He didn't know how to explain himself, didn't know how to tell her that he was trying to change, didn't know how to say anything to her. Why was it so hard now? Why was it so much easier in class earlier that day? Why couldn't he just talk to her? Why was it hurting him to see her in pain because of his own actions? he swallowed and looked away, eyes closed tightly as he tried to ignore the sting of the medicine she was using to clean him up. It helped to distract him from the sting in his heart. Silence fell between them again and he opened his eyes, glancing down at her. She was hunched over his arm, carefully tending to the many scratches and bruises that he had. At least this way he could watch her without worrying about anyone else judging him.

"Clove," he said, his words low and weak. He swallowed, cleared his throat, and started again. "Clove, I'm trying to change. I've spent the last 17 years of my life caring what people thought about me. It's how I grew up, how I was raised. I'm supposed to be the perfect student, the perfect Slytherin, the perfect alchemist, the perfect Pendragon. We didn't know each other for very long our first year, so it was easy for me to not try to stay friends when we got separated. My parents have always said that everyone hates Slytherins because of their ties to the dark arts. I had that proven to me several times during my first year, so I stopped trying to make friends outside of my house. But, when you left last year... I hadn't realized that you were still important to me. I never reached out and I'm sorry.

"I'm trying to change. I am. But it's... harder than I thought it would be. Just because I want to change doesn't mean that everyone else will. Other people still have their own thoughts about Slytherins, including ourselves, but not everyone sees my changing as a good thing. As an honest thing. But Clove, I have never hated you." He paused in talking and took her hand, stopping her from continuing to care about his arm. August wanted her to look at him, to see the sincerity in his eyes, but he wasn't going to force that. He tried to start talking again, but being this close to her, being able to hold her soft hand... it distracted his thoughts for a moment and he was quiet.

"I've never hated you and I've never wanted to hurt you. I've tried to look our for you, in my own stupid way, but obviously you never saw that because I didn't want to broadcast it. I haven't been trying to avoid or ignore you, at least not for the reasons that you think. I know that you don't like attention, you never have. I've been trying to keep that away from you. Talking to you when there are a bunch of other people around... it makes them stare at you, not me. And since you came back looking different, looking more confident and more beautiful than before, it makes people stare even without me doing anything. I know that I'm probably not making any sense but... I'm trying to change, and I'm trying to look out for you. I just don't know how to do it." As he finished with what he wanted to say, his head dropped to his chest and he let go of her hand.

Watching him for a moment, Cassiandra finally realized why he was so different from everyone else in the school. A sad smile danced across her face and she took his hand, using the other to gently pull the rose from his hand. Looking at the small dot of blood, she wiped it away as she spoke. "That's why you're different from everyone else." Glancing up, she saw his confusion and smiled slightly. "You're different than everyone else. Yes, you flirt with everyone, yes you flirt with me, but you don't swoon for my attention like they do. Veela charm only works on people whose hearts are not already owned by another. They're magic has no effect on them. That's why I have no effect on you. If I were standing this close to anyone else, they would be trying to kiss me, to hug me, to pull me closer... but you're just standing there. Because you love her, my magic doesn't affect you at all."

Once his thumb and stopped bleeding, she handed the flower back to him, though she had already used a small charm to remove the thorns. It was strange seeing Hunter like this. He was subdued, calm, almost a completely different person. Cassiandra wasn't sure how she felt about it. "To answer your question, no. I have never been in love. It's hard for my kind to find someone because of our magic. My father didn't get married until he was in his forties because he couldn't trust that anyone truly loved him. My mother fell in love with his mind before she ever even saw his face. I don't know if I'll ever find that." Her voice was sad, as was the smile that was on her face. "But I wish that I could feel the pain of loving someone who will never love me than to not feel loved at all. Whoever this girl is, she still has you in her life. You still have her. Maybe you can't have her the way that you want, but try to cherish what you do have."
C L O V E R I O U S

It hurt so much. It hurt so bad she couldn't breathe. By this point the field seemed to be completely evacuated except for a few of the staff cleaning up the paint. Clove stared at him as he talked. She felt the way his rough hands touched hers. He drove her mad. Made her feel things she didnt want to. Made her hate the way she was.

She felt him go silent as he dropped his head into his chest. Clove couldn't help but let her head fall onto the front of his shoulder. He'd breath whispered against the slightly damp fabric of his shirt. "You're an idiot." She muttered "a coward." She slid her hand into his again she let her fingers glide across the marks on his hands caused by constantly playing quidditch. "And you work so hard.....I cant hate you...or forget you...god knows I tried....and i dont particularly enjoy attention...but I'd rather be stared at...and talked about...then not be your friend...honestly....if you want to keep it a secret I'm fine with that....we can talk after classes...exchange letters or find secret hideouts to meet...but...you're the first friend I ever made...that made me feel free to be myself...and I really dont want to give that up"
H U N T E R

He chuckled and looked at her. "Its not that your spell doesnt work on me...I just know that what i feel towards you isnt love...just an attraction....but maybe it's because I know how your kinds charm works....I dont feel its effects as bad....or it might be because I think the outside is never who a person really is....so I dont care" he said with a shrug.

He then looked up at her and forced a smirk "but...i promise you feeling this pain...isnt something I would wish upon anyone....it is lonely and dark...and they day that I have to watch her walk down the aisle and marry another guy...and watch her look at him in the way i wished she would look at me....i know for a fact...I'll have to be p*as drunk the entire time...to stop myself from doing something stupid" he said.

He then looked at her "I wish your charm worked on me...then maybe I'd get over her..." he said. He stood up and shoved his free hand into his pocket and smirked again "maybe I should have you make me fall in love with you...." he said halfheartedly...not really meaning it...but....he entertained the thought for a second "kidding"
C L O V E R I O U S

It hurt so much. It hurt so bad she couldn't breathe. By this point the field seemed to be completely evacuated except for a few of the staff cleaning up the paint. Clove stared at him as he talked. She felt the way his rough hands touched hers. He drove her mad. Made her feel things she didnt want to. Made her hate the way she was.

She felt him go silent as he dropped his head into his chest. Clove couldn't help but let her head fall onto the front of his shoulder. He'd breath whispered against the slightly damp fabric of his shirt. "You're an idiot." She muttered "a coward." She slid her hand into his again she let her fingers glide across the marks on his hands caused by constantly playing quidditch. "And you work so hard.....I cant hate you...or forget you...god knows I tried....and i dont particularly enjoy attention...but I'd rather be stared at...and talked about...then not be your friend...honestly....if you want to keep it a secret I'm fine with that....we can talk after classes...exchange letters or find secret hideouts to meet...but...you're the first friend I ever made...that made me feel free to be myself...and I really dont want to give that up"
H U N T E R

He chuckled and looked at her. "Its not that your spell doesnt work on me...I just know that what i feel towards you isnt love...just an attraction....but maybe it's because I know how your kinds charm works....I dont feel its effects as bad....or it might be because I think the outside is never who a person really is....so I dont care" he said with a shrug.

He then looked up at her and forced a smirk "but...i promise you feeling this pain...isnt something I would wish upon anyone....it is lonely and dark...and they day that I have to watch her walk down the aisle and marry another guy...and watch her look at him in the way i wished she would look at me....i know for a fact...I'll have to be p*as drunk the entire time...to stop myself from doing something stupid" he said.

He then looked at her "I wish your charm worked on me...then maybe I'd get over her..." he said. He stood up and shoved his free hand into his pocket and smirked again "maybe I should have you make me fall in love with you...." he said halfheartedly...not really meaning it...but....he entertained the thought for a second "kidding"

03d12d07-ef6a-11e5-9c17-2d9b8664c5dc.gif I am in the middle of my senior year of highschool, I am taking Health and AP classes along with honors and online courses, therefore I have a LOT of work. Please be patient with my replies I will make it my goal to reply within a week though.
Her first few words stung and he winced, honestly expecting for her to just get up and leave. When Clove instead took his hand again, let her head fall onto his chest, saying that he was surprised was an understatement. August lifted his head slightly to look at their intertwined hands, trying to get his jumbled thoughts organized enough that he could say something that sounded somewhat coherent. Of course, he wanted to be her friend. She was the first person who had made him feel like more than just a name, more than just a house. She made him feel like a person. He sighed and squeezed her hand slightly before he spoke, giving himself a few more seconds to organize his words.

"Is it stupid to say that I don't want them starring?" he questioned softly. "They shouldn't have to stare, they should all just be able to move on with their lives and be fine that a Slytherin and a Ravenclaw are talking. I might be used to attention, but judgemental looks are a different thing entirely. It's people showing their thoughts without actually expressing why they feel like that. I'm... I'm not used to it. And it's not like I want it to change just because of you. Other Slytherins have the same problems with talking to people outside of their house. Trying gets us those disgusted and mistrustful looks. It's hard to fight back against a school full of students that look at you like that."

((adding Teresa back in... kinda forgot about her lol ))

Somehow she'd managed to fall asleep in the owlery. She didn't know when and she didn't know for how long, but after an owl decided to land on her head, she was wide awake. Looking around Blearily, Teresa noted how much darker it had gotten. Groaning as she stood up, the girl left the tower and shivered as she stepped outside. With the sun almost completely gone, the temperature had dropped and there was a slight wind now. She hadn't exactly dressed for this kind of weather. Wrapping her arms around herself, she began to head back for the castle. The yelling and shouting that had been coming from the Quidditch pitch a few hours ago were completely gone now, likely meaning that the game had concluded. She'd have to find out who won at dinner. If she hadn't missed it already.

"Of course, being drunk as h*ll will probably only make you do something even more stupid than if you were sober," Cassiandra said with a chuckle. Another gust of wind blew through the area and against her better judgment, she pulled his jacket more tightly around her. It felt strange, being able to have a semi-normal conversation with a male. It felt unnatural, but it also felt nice. Rarely could she ever have these sort of conversations or even any kind of conversation with someone without them trying to flirt with her or acting jealous because of how she was attracting any male within a 500-foot distance. Just as she was beginning to let her guard down, Hunter jokingly said that she should make him fall in love with her.

Her walls were back up almost immediately. Cassiandra frowned and took a small step back from him. "It wouldn't be love if I was making you," she said, her voice stiff, though not rude or condescending. "And don't enjoy having people fall all over me all of the time. If I could turn it off, I would have done so a long time ago. If you really want to get over this girl you're talking about, then you have to try. Trying to make someone love you doesn't ever work out. If you've loved hem for years and they never reciprocate it, then they aren't ever going to. You have to try and move on. You can still love them, but try to change how. Don't see her as a romantic interest, just love her the same way you love your friends. Pick a different girl and her give her all of the attention that you want to. I'm sure she'll reward you. And if you don't want to do that, then tell this girl how you feel, and be honest with her. Show her the real you, not the mask that everyone sees. Then go from there."
Her first few words stung and he winced, honestly expecting for her to just get up and leave. When Clove instead took his hand again, let her head fall onto his chest, saying that he was surprised was an understatement. August lifted his head slightly to look at their intertwined hands, trying to get his jumbled thoughts organized enough that he could say something that sounded somewhat coherent. Of course, he wanted to be her friend. She was the first person who had made him feel like more than just a name, more than just a house. She made him feel like a person. He sighed and squeezed her hand slightly before he spoke, giving himself a few more seconds to organize his words.

"Is it stupid to say that I don't want them starring?" he questioned softly. "They shouldn't have to stare, they should all just be able to move on with their lives and be fine that a Slytherin and a Ravenclaw are talking. I might be used to attention, but judgemental looks are a different thing entirely. It's people showing their thoughts without actually expressing why they feel like that. I'm... I'm not used to it. And it's not like I want it to change just because of you. Other Slytherins have the same problems with talking to people outside of their house. Trying gets us those disgusted and mistrustful looks. It's hard to fight back against a school full of students that look at you like that."

((adding Teresa back in... kinda forgot about her lol ))

Somehow she'd managed to fall asleep in the owlery. She didn't know when and she didn't know for how long, but after an owl decided to land on her head, she was wide awake. Looking around Blearily, Teresa noted how much darker it had gotten. Groaning as she stood up, the girl left the tower and shivered as she stepped outside. With the sun almost completely gone, the temperature had dropped and there was a slight wind now. She hadn't exactly dressed for this kind of weather. Wrapping her arms around herself, she began to head back for the castle. The yelling and shouting that had been coming from the Quidditch pitch a few hours ago were completely gone now, likely meaning that the game had concluded. She'd have to find out who won at dinner. If she hadn't missed it already.

"Of course, being drunk as h*ll will probably only make you do something even more stupid than if you were sober," Cassiandra said with a chuckle. Another gust of wind blew through the area and against her better judgment, she pulled his jacket more tightly around her. It felt strange, being able to have a semi-normal conversation with a male. It felt unnatural, but it also felt nice. Rarely could she ever have these sort of conversations or even any kind of conversation with someone without them trying to flirt with her or acting jealous because of how she was attracting any male within a 500-foot distance. Just as she was beginning to let her guard down, Hunter jokingly said that she should make him fall in love with her.

Her walls were back up almost immediately. Cassiandra frowned and took a small step back from him. "It wouldn't be love if I was making you," she said, her voice stiff, though not rude or condescending. "And don't enjoy having people fall all over me all of the time. If I could turn it off, I would have done so a long time ago. If you really want to get over this girl you're talking about, then you have to try. Trying to make someone love you doesn't ever work out. If you've loved hem for years and they never reciprocate it, then they aren't ever going to. You have to try and move on. You can still love them, but try to change how. Don't see her as a romantic interest, just love her the same way you love your friends. Pick a different girl and her give her all of the attention that you want to. I'm sure she'll reward you. And if you don't want to do that, then tell this girl how you feel, and be honest with her. Show her the real you, not the mask that everyone sees. Then go from there."
H U N T E R

The redheaded boy laughed "ah actually Im practically useless drunk. I can't even English properly so even if I did do something stupid no one would know what I was saying or doing." he said. Hunter was in his own world thinking about sneaking off school grounds to find some alcohol...though there had to be at least some in the kitchen...ah but he didn't know where it was.

Hunter sat down on the half-wall and looked over at Cass and smirked "ah...well...I think...based on what I know about you....you're someone easy to fall in love with...not because of your looks...but because of who you are as a person." he said. At this point, Hunter had lost his filter, though he never had much of one to begin with. Hunter then leaned his head against the pillar and laughed "she already knows the real me...I'v known her since we were toddlers...but because of that....she sees me as a brother...a sibling...and a friend...and nothing more"
C L O V E R I O U S

Clove lifted her head once he finished talking and she said "Then....what is it you want to do...because its never going to change unless its faced head-on." she said. "I'll help in any way that I can...but don't you see...these house lines...the walls we build between each other mean nothing the moment we graduate...because no one except Hogwarts students care. Being a Slytherin doesn't define you...just like being Ravenclaw doesn't define me..its a part of us, yes, but it's not all that we are," she said looping herself down in the seat next to him, still having yet to let go of his hand.

Then she looked at him and sighed "and...they aren't staring just because you are a Slytherin...there are Slytherin with friends in houses that are not their own...the difference is that the friends you have made care...and your admirers care...and you care about what they think...but...why? Why do you care what they think when inevitably you won't see most of them after we graduate?" she asked. "I'm willing to give you time...Ill walk away and pretend I don't know you if that's what you need...I'll meet you in secret if that's what you want...but...As much as I'm willing to wait August...I can't wait forever....that's just cruel..." she said shaking her head.

"and...have you ever thought that maybe it isn't just you that needs to change...but the world and people around you? you can't just expect people to understand...you have to show them....or else everything becomes muddled and messed up like whatever it is between us."
N O A H

Noah had headed up to his dorm to change out of the paint-covered clothes and into something clean and comfortable for dinner. He had expected to hear from Clove by now, but he had yet to hear a peep. Noah knew it be about a half hour before dinner and decided to wonder around campus aimlessly.

He was hungry...but knew he should wait. He was tired due to all the excitement early in the day but he couldn't bring himself to sit still. So now he was just wandering around and watching as the sun setting and the moon rising.
H U N T E R

The redheaded boy laughed "ah actually Im practically useless drunk. I can't even English properly so even if I did do something stupid no one would know what I was saying or doing." he said. Hunter was in his own world thinking about sneaking off school grounds to find some alcohol...though there had to be at least some in the kitchen...ah but he didn't know where it was.

Hunter sat down on the half-wall and looked over at Cass and smirked "ah...well...I think...based on what I know about you....you're someone easy to fall in love with...not because of your looks...but because of who you are as a person." he said. At this point, Hunter had lost his filter, though he never had much of one to begin with. Hunter then leaned his head against the pillar and laughed "she already knows the real me...I'v known her since we were toddlers...but because of that....she sees me as a brother...a sibling...and a friend...and nothing more"
C L O V E R I O U S

Clove lifted her head once he finished talking and she said "Then....what is it you want to do...because its never going to change unless its faced head-on." she said. "I'll help in any way that I can...but don't you see...these house lines...the walls we build between each other mean nothing the moment we graduate...because no one except Hogwarts students care. Being a Slytherin doesn't define you...just like being Ravenclaw doesn't define me..its a part of us, yes, but it's not all that we are," she said looping herself down in the seat next to him, still having yet to let go of his hand.

Then she looked at him and sighed "and...they aren't staring just because you are a Slytherin...there are Slytherin with friends in houses that are not their own...the difference is that the friends you have made care...and your admirers care...and you care about what they think...but...why? Why do you care what they think when inevitably you won't see most of them after we graduate?" she asked. "I'm willing to give you time...Ill walk away and pretend I don't know you if that's what you need...I'll meet you in secret if that's what you want...but...As much as I'm willing to wait August...I can't wait forever....that's just cruel..." she said shaking her head.

"and...have you ever thought that maybe it isn't just you that needs to change...but the world and people around you? you can't just expect people to understand...you have to show them....or else everything becomes muddled and messed up like whatever it is between us."
N O A H

Noah had headed up to his dorm to change out of the paint-covered clothes and into something clean and comfortable for dinner. He had expected to hear from Clove by now, but he had yet to hear a peep. Noah knew it be about a half hour before dinner and decided to wonder around campus aimlessly.

He was hungry...but knew he should wait. He was tired due to all the excitement early in the day but he couldn't bring himself to sit still. So now he was just wandering around and watching as the sun setting and the moon rising.

Cassiandra chuckled, though she made sure not to let down her guard. "You can barely English sober, Hunter. It's not exactly anything new." She listened to his words. At his comment about her personality, the blonde glared at him. "You don't know you. No one in this building does. You don't get to sat that. The person that I am is one that no one has seen because I don't let them. I don't let my guard down and I don't let anyone see what's underneath my mask. And that includes you." She was beginning to wish that she hadn't revealed part of herself to him. The weak girl who just wanted a friend, just wanted someone to look beyond her appearance and at least try to get to know her. Hunter had gotten close, but it was clear that his reasoning for doing so wasn't what she wanted it to be.

"Our houses don't leave us when we leave Hogwarts. I know it doesn't. They aren't as prominent in our lives, but they're still there. And the friends that I've surrounded myself with... wasn't exactly my choice. They're all children of my parent's friends, of families that have always been linked to the Pendragon family. I've been around them my whole life. I want them to change too. And I've been trying. I've been reaching out to other students from other houses. I've been standing up for students in other houses, even when it's not Slytherins who were the bully." He sighed, running his free hand through his dark hair. "And it's not necessarily that I care what they think but... it's just been ingrained in me. To please the high-status families. I've never had to worry about anything else, or anyone else.

He sat up slightly, turning to look at her more clearly. "I know what I want, but I also know that I can't just take it. That's not how life works. I have to earn what I want in life, and that means I have to work for it. I'm trying to change and show people that. It's just hard."

She was nearly to the castle grounds, practically shivering at this point. There was a light drizzle that had decided to hit her, just enough water falling to get her a little wet before is disappeared. After the drizzle was gone, the wind came back. Teresa's arms were wrapped tightly around her body and she was hunched over, so she wasn't exactly watching where she was going. So it shouldn't have surprised her very much when she bumped into someone. "Oh! Sorry! I wasn't really watching where I was going," she said, looking up into a familiar face. Noah. Of course she ran into Noah.
Cassiandra chuckled, though she made sure not to let down her guard. "You can barely English sober, Hunter. It's not exactly anything new." She listened to his words. At his comment about her personality, the blonde glared at him. "You don't know you. No one in this building does. You don't get to sat that. The person that I am is one that no one has seen because I don't let them. I don't let my guard down and I don't let anyone see what's underneath my mask. And that includes you." She was beginning to wish that she hadn't revealed part of herself to him. The weak girl who just wanted a friend, just wanted someone to look beyond her appearance and at least try to get to know her. Hunter had gotten close, but it was clear that his reasoning for doing so wasn't what she wanted it to be.

"Our houses don't leave us when we leave Hogwarts. I know it doesn't. They aren't as prominent in our lives, but they're still there. And the friends that I've surrounded myself with... wasn't exactly my choice. They're all children of my parent's friends, of families that have always been linked to the Pendragon family. I've been around them my whole life. I want them to change too. And I've been trying. I've been reaching out to other students from other houses. I've been standing up for students in other houses, even when it's not Slytherins who were the bully." He sighed, running his free hand through his dark hair. "And it's not necessarily that I care what they think but... it's just been ingrained in me. To please the high-status families. I've never had to worry about anything else, or anyone else.

He sat up slightly, turning to look at her more clearly. "I know what I want, but I also know that I can't just take it. That's not how life works. I have to earn what I want in life, and that means I have to work for it. I'm trying to change and show people that. It's just hard."

She was nearly to the castle grounds, practically shivering at this point. There was a light drizzle that had decided to hit her, just enough water falling to get her a little wet before is disappeared. After the drizzle was gone, the wind came back. Teresa's arms were wrapped tightly around her body and she was hunched over, so she wasn't exactly watching where she was going. So it shouldn't have surprised her very much when she bumped into someone. "Oh! Sorry! I wasn't really watching where I was going," she said, looking up into a familiar face. Noah. Of course she ran into Noah.
H U N T E R

Hunter shook his head "look...people who fake their way through everything...usually have a good eye for others who are living with their guard up. All Im saying is I think underneath it all your a good person...and I hope you meet someone who can see that....with or without your appearance" he said before he got up and lifted his hand to pet her head before he decided against it and turned shoving his hands in his pockets. They were like fire and ice. both destructive in their own way...but clash in a never-ending war.

"You continue being the ice queen...I don't really care.....because Ill keep playing the superstar player...that's just who we want to be seen as....and there isn't anything wrong with that" he said leaning down slightly to be eye level with her. "the world is a cold place....got to do what you can to survive....but that doesn't mean you have to live without a little hope...that something good can come out of it." he said before turning to walk away towards the cafeteria.
C L O V E R I O U S

In truth Clove understood, there were things you had to earn...things you had to work for. But, there were also things you just had to take...because no one has the right to tell you otherwise. She felt that relationships were one of those things. "Beleive me I know...I live in a high-class wizard family too...Though our ties lie elsewhere...International endeavors...one could say. I know the struggles of family...I know that no doubt by the time I graduate my father will find me a suiter that will further solidify our alliance with the Russian wizard royal family...But that doesn't mean I am not fighting that fate with everything I have...." She said

Clove stared at the stars that began to dot the sky above "I tried my best to do everything that my family needed...but then I found out one day that living the life that they want...that the society I live in...wants....was slowly killing me...So I decided to live my life for me...because I only get one...and if that means I have to leave everything behind...and scrape my way up to where I want to be...so be it...because I will not be a pawn in anyone's game..." She said. "you should decide...whether or not you want to be a pawn or not...because you'll never make a real difference until you do." She said.

Clove stood up from where she was seated and sent him a sad smile "Im willing to give up everything to live the life I want....what about you?" The moment of silence made her sigh before giving an understanding smile. She reached her hand out and touched his cheek before she let it drop and turned to walk away.
N O A H

Noah looked down at the familiar head of curls that bumped into him while he was looking up at the sky. He smiled down at her before a bit of worry crossed his face. "arent you cold?" he asked before digging through his bag and passing her his quidditch jacket that had his number on the back "here...use this till we get to the cafeteria." he said.

He dropped the jacket into her arms and fell into step beside her and smiled down at her "it seems we are both distracted by the world around us" he said. "so dont worry about it....okay?" He sent her a cheeky grin before letting out a rather satisfied sigh "Is it strange that I like this kind of weather....cold, wet, and gray covered skies?" he asked, though he didn't expect an answer.
H U N T E R

Hunter shook his head "look...people who fake their way through everything...usually have a good eye for others who are living with their guard up. All Im saying is I think underneath it all your a good person...and I hope you meet someone who can see that....with or without your appearance" he said before he got up and lifted his hand to pet her head before he decided against it and turned shoving his hands in his pockets. They were like fire and ice. both destructive in their own way...but clash in a never-ending war.

"You continue being the ice queen...I don't really care.....because Ill keep playing the superstar player...that's just who we want to be seen as....and there isn't anything wrong with that" he said leaning down slightly to be eye level with her. "the world is a cold place....got to do what you can to survive....but that doesn't mean you have to live without a little hope...that something good can come out of it." he said before turning to walk away towards the cafeteria.
C L O V E R I O U S

In truth Clove understood, there were things you had to earn...things you had to work for. But, there were also things you just had to take...because no one has the right to tell you otherwise. She felt that relationships were one of those things. "Beleive me I know...I live in a high-class wizard family too...Though our ties lie elsewhere...International endeavors...one could say. I know the struggles of family...I know that no doubt by the time I graduate my father will find me a suiter that will further solidify our alliance with the Russian wizard royal family...But that doesn't mean I am not fighting that fate with everything I have...." She said

Clove stared at the stars that began to dot the sky above "I tried my best to do everything that my family needed...but then I found out one day that living the life that they want...that the society I live in...wants....was slowly killing me...So I decided to live my life for me...because I only get one...and if that means I have to leave everything behind...and scrape my way up to where I want to be...so be it...because I will not be a pawn in anyone's game..." She said. "you should decide...whether or not you want to be a pawn or not...because you'll never make a real difference until you do." She said.

Clove stood up from where she was seated and sent him a sad smile "Im willing to give up everything to live the life I want....what about you?" The moment of silence made her sigh before giving an understanding smile. She reached her hand out and touched his cheek before she let it drop and turned to walk away.
N O A H

Noah looked down at the familiar head of curls that bumped into him while he was looking up at the sky. He smiled down at her before a bit of worry crossed his face. "arent you cold?" he asked before digging through his bag and passing her his quidditch jacket that had his number on the back "here...use this till we get to the cafeteria." he said.

He dropped the jacket into her arms and fell into step beside her and smiled down at her "it seems we are both distracted by the world around us" he said. "so dont worry about it....okay?" He sent her a cheeky grin before letting out a rather satisfied sigh "Is it strange that I like this kind of weather....cold, wet, and gray covered skies?" he asked, though he didn't expect an answer.

((sorry, i was only able to get on this morning for a few minutes here and there >.< i've got some more time now))

Why did his words have to make sense to her? Why did this boy who seemed shallow on the surface and didn't have anything to say have so much to say that actually made sense? Cassiandra watched his retreating form, a look of gentle surprise on her face. She absolutely hated to admit it, but he had been right. Keeping up her shields wasn't a bad thing, because they really did help her from getting her hopes up. She wanted someone to see her for who she really was, she wanted someone to see the human side of her instead of the Veela side. But if she never let anyone see that, then she was just hurting herself even more. With a sigh, she turned around and sat down on the low wall, almost exactly where Hunter had been sitting not too long ago.

Starring out across the nearly dark school grounds, she left down her walls completely. There was little to no hope within her heart, but that wasn't anyone's fault but her own. She had kept her guard up for so long, playing the role of the bitter ice queen, that it had begun eating away at her hope. She was a fifth-year now, and while she knew that finding her true love right now was a ridiculous notion, she hadn't ever let herself think of finding just... love. There was nothing wrong with finding a little bit of love form someone, whether romantically or through friendship. A sharp wind blew through the area and Cassiandra pulled the jacket around tighter, suddenly remembering that she hadn't returned it. Twisting around, she tried to spy the redheads retreating figure, but he had already left. Sighing once again, she wrapped the jacket around herself tighter and stood up. She would need food at some point, though maybe not from the Great Hall. The Room of Requirement always had what she needed when she most needed it, even if she didn't know what it was.

The boy started slightly at her words about a suitor for her and he turned to give her a strange look. What parent organized an arranged marriage for their kid anymore? He knew that there were some pureblood wizards who still did that, though it was much looser as they simply wanted lines to stay pure. Thankfully, his own parents weren't so strict, as long as he didn't marry a muggle or muggleborn. Not exactly that he was planning to, but if it happened then it happened. And she continued talking he looked away, thinking.

Was he willing to give everything up? Did he have to give up everything? That, of course, depended on what exactly it was that he was wanting. He wanted to be able to help people, he needed to be able to do that. He couldn't do that without help from the society that he had grown up in, because they would be the ones to fund his research and his work. His family fortune wouldn't be enough for that. While he was deep in thought, he didn't feel Clove let go of his hand or see her stand up, though he felt her fingers graze against his cheek. Looking up suddenly he took her hand as a reflex, not wanting her to go just yet. "I don't want to have to give up everything. I shouldn't have to. All I have to do is change myself and those around me will change too. This can work. My friends aren't so against the other houses that they would ostracize me if I was friends with you or anyone else for that matter. They just might think I'm crazy for a little bit," he said with a small laugh.

"No, I don't think that's strange," she said, giving the jacket a stare as she carried it in her arms. Of course she wanted to put it on, it looked big and warm and it probably smelled like Noah, a thought that made her blush slightly and duck her head. But it wasn't her jacket to wear. Clove was his girlfriend, Clove should be the one wearing it. She passed it back to him, plastering on a smile. "I'm not as cold now that the rain stopped. Besides, we're almost inside. I would hate to get this soaked or something since I'm damp. And I like this kind of weather too. It's... relaxing. Of course, it's better when you're inside and curled up next to a fire with some hot chocolate. It's just a little less cold and wet when you have that." She chuckled slightly, fighting back shivers as she did so. Teresa didn't want Noah thinking that she was cold still because she could not, in good conscience, take his jacket.
((sorry, i was only able to get on this morning for a few minutes here and there >.< i've got some more time now))

Why did his words have to make sense to her? Why did this boy who seemed shallow on the surface and didn't have anything to say have so much to say that actually made sense? Cassiandra watched his retreating form, a look of gentle surprise on her face. She absolutely hated to admit it, but he had been right. Keeping up her shields wasn't a bad thing, because they really did help her from getting her hopes up. She wanted someone to see her for who she really was, she wanted someone to see the human side of her instead of the Veela side. But if she never let anyone see that, then she was just hurting herself even more. With a sigh, she turned around and sat down on the low wall, almost exactly where Hunter had been sitting not too long ago.

Starring out across the nearly dark school grounds, she left down her walls completely. There was little to no hope within her heart, but that wasn't anyone's fault but her own. She had kept her guard up for so long, playing the role of the bitter ice queen, that it had begun eating away at her hope. She was a fifth-year now, and while she knew that finding her true love right now was a ridiculous notion, she hadn't ever let herself think of finding just... love. There was nothing wrong with finding a little bit of love form someone, whether romantically or through friendship. A sharp wind blew through the area and Cassiandra pulled the jacket around tighter, suddenly remembering that she hadn't returned it. Twisting around, she tried to spy the redheads retreating figure, but he had already left. Sighing once again, she wrapped the jacket around herself tighter and stood up. She would need food at some point, though maybe not from the Great Hall. The Room of Requirement always had what she needed when she most needed it, even if she didn't know what it was.

The boy started slightly at her words about a suitor for her and he turned to give her a strange look. What parent organized an arranged marriage for their kid anymore? He knew that there were some pureblood wizards who still did that, though it was much looser as they simply wanted lines to stay pure. Thankfully, his own parents weren't so strict, as long as he didn't marry a muggle or muggleborn. Not exactly that he was planning to, but if it happened then it happened. And she continued talking he looked away, thinking.

Was he willing to give everything up? Did he have to give up everything? That, of course, depended on what exactly it was that he was wanting. He wanted to be able to help people, he needed to be able to do that. He couldn't do that without help from the society that he had grown up in, because they would be the ones to fund his research and his work. His family fortune wouldn't be enough for that. While he was deep in thought, he didn't feel Clove let go of his hand or see her stand up, though he felt her fingers graze against his cheek. Looking up suddenly he took her hand as a reflex, not wanting her to go just yet. "I don't want to have to give up everything. I shouldn't have to. All I have to do is change myself and those around me will change too. This can work. My friends aren't so against the other houses that they would ostracize me if I was friends with you or anyone else for that matter. They just might think I'm crazy for a little bit," he said with a small laugh.

"No, I don't think that's strange," she said, giving the jacket a stare as she carried it in her arms. Of course she wanted to put it on, it looked big and warm and it probably smelled like Noah, a thought that made her blush slightly and duck her head. But it wasn't her jacket to wear. Clove was his girlfriend, Clove should be the one wearing it. She passed it back to him, plastering on a smile. "I'm not as cold now that the rain stopped. Besides, we're almost inside. I would hate to get this soaked or something since I'm damp. And I like this kind of weather too. It's... relaxing. Of course, it's better when you're inside and curled up next to a fire with some hot chocolate. It's just a little less cold and wet when you have that." She chuckled slightly, fighting back shivers as she did so. Teresa didn't want Noah thinking that she was cold still because she could not, in good conscience, take his jacket.
H U N T E R

Hunter headed into the cafeteria a little earlier than most, but he wasn't surprised to see some Ravenclaws already sitting at their table with books, games, or papers in their hands. ever punctual he thought as he sat at the Gryffindor table. It wasn't exactly a law or rule that you had to sit at your houses table...honestly, after the welcome ceremony, there were no assigned areas...people just naturally stuck to their house... Of course, Hufflepuff easily melded at any table with any group so it was never surprising if they sat at a different table than their own. Even a few Gryffindors did it as well...the houses that seemed to solely stick to their tables were Ravenclaw and Slytherin. Ravenclaws usually worked on projects or whatever other boring things they had instead of socializing.

As for Slytherin...well...no one really liked them....Plus they didn't seem to like anyone else either...so they just stuck with their own kind. Hunter never minded that. He sat at the rather empty Gryffindor table...most of his house showed up just as the food was being served so it wasn't a surprise. He pulled out a piece of paper and a quill and began to jot down notes on what he should do about the quidditch team. He may seem like a man who avoided any responsibility...but the one thing he did take seriously was being captain of the quidditch team.

C L O V E RI O U S

Clove let him hold onto her then and smiled slightly "well...aren't we all crazy in our own way?" She asked. "come on...Dinner is going to start soon...." she said "Wouldnt want the prized player on the Slytherin team to go hungry now would we?" she asked. taking his hand and pulling him up onto his feet.

She wanted to help. she racked her brain for any way that she could possibly do so...but maybe...there was a way....if his house accepted her....would she then be able to be his friend without him seeming crazy? the thought gave her a little bit of hope. She realized that she was still holding his hand as they made their way off the bleachers and loosened her grip...so if he wanted to remove his hand he could...she wouldn't force him...or push him any further than she already had today.

She had made progress with him...and that was enough for today.
N O A H

Noah reluctantly took his jacket back ad stuffed it into his bag as they walked. "Noah looked over at the darkening sky and smiled "I used to stand in the rain and fool around with my sister....we would dance or gaze at the stars....though...one of us usually caught a cold if we did it in winter...." he chuckled.

"I like the way the rain feels....Id risk getting a cold any day just to feel it." he said with a chuckle reaching his hand out to the overhang that still had water dripping off of it. The cold droplet hit his hand and he smiled before flicking it her way "A day is only gloomy if you let it be...I think rain washes away the sadness that occurred before its arrival..." he said. Always the optimist.
H U N T E R

Hunter headed into the cafeteria a little earlier than most, but he wasn't surprised to see some Ravenclaws already sitting at their table with books, games, or papers in their hands. ever punctual he thought as he sat at the Gryffindor table. It wasn't exactly a law or rule that you had to sit at your houses table...honestly, after the welcome ceremony, there were no assigned areas...people just naturally stuck to their house... Of course, Hufflepuff easily melded at any table with any group so it was never surprising if they sat at a different table than their own. Even a few Gryffindors did it as well...the houses that seemed to solely stick to their tables were Ravenclaw and Slytherin. Ravenclaws usually worked on projects or whatever other boring things they had instead of socializing.

As for Slytherin...well...no one really liked them....Plus they didn't seem to like anyone else either...so they just stuck with their own kind. Hunter never minded that. He sat at the rather empty Gryffindor table...most of his house showed up just as the food was being served so it wasn't a surprise. He pulled out a piece of paper and a quill and began to jot down notes on what he should do about the quidditch team. He may seem like a man who avoided any responsibility...but the one thing he did take seriously was being captain of the quidditch team.

C L O V E RI O U S

Clove let him hold onto her then and smiled slightly "well...aren't we all crazy in our own way?" She asked. "come on...Dinner is going to start soon...." she said "Wouldnt want the prized player on the Slytherin team to go hungry now would we?" she asked. taking his hand and pulling him up onto his feet.

She wanted to help. she racked her brain for any way that she could possibly do so...but maybe...there was a way....if his house accepted her....would she then be able to be his friend without him seeming crazy? the thought gave her a little bit of hope. She realized that she was still holding his hand as they made their way off the bleachers and loosened her grip...so if he wanted to remove his hand he could...she wouldn't force him...or push him any further than she already had today.

She had made progress with him...and that was enough for today.
N O A H

Noah reluctantly took his jacket back ad stuffed it into his bag as they walked. "Noah looked over at the darkening sky and smiled "I used to stand in the rain and fool around with my sister....we would dance or gaze at the stars....though...one of us usually caught a cold if we did it in winter...." he chuckled.

"I like the way the rain feels....Id risk getting a cold any day just to feel it." he said with a chuckle reaching his hand out to the overhang that still had water dripping off of it. The cold droplet hit his hand and he smiled before flicking it her way "A day is only gloomy if you let it be...I think rain washes away the sadness that occurred before its arrival..." he said. Always the optimist.

1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11