Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with Dg and Savvy
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
By the time she got to the Room of Requirement Cassiandra was far too warm and had taken Hunter's jacket off. The massive castle always had a way of keeping the castle just the perfect temperature for every student, regardless of their preferences. If they wanted it colder, then it got a little chillier. If they were too cold, they were warmed right up. As comfortable as the jacket was, she hated admitting to even herself, but she didn't want to wear it any longer than she had to. No used growing attached to something that she shouldn't be getting used to. She had plenty of other huge baggy jackets to wear anyway. Looking around for a moment, she quickly made her way into the Room of Requirement, closing her eyes and breathing deeply as she smelled the familiar scent of her favorite candles burning. If anyone asked her what her favorite room in the castle was, it would be this one.

Walking over to the window seat that overlooked the lake, she plopped herself down and slipped her shoes off. A few books were sitting beside the seat and she grabbed one, curious as to what the Room had supplied her with this time. There was food over on a different table, a few simple snacks, and even some warm food that she could smell, though she would eat it later. Right now she just wanted to get her mind off of the conversation that she'd had with Hunter. Cassiandra didn't like how much sense everything he said was.

As she pulled him up, August gave her a small smile. Every time he opened his mouth he was always afraid that he would say the wrong thing, that he would do something and she would back away from him again, but obviously he had done something right this time. As they walkwed back to the castle, they did so in silence, each thinking about how to change things. Or at least that's what he was thinking about. It couldn't happen all at once, it wouldn't be able to. There would be some people in every house that wouldn't like the idea of houses mingling and everyone being friends with one another. But Clove was right, once they left Hogwarts, not everything stayed the same. Your house was just a name, something that was part of your history. It only defined your future if you let it.

Once they were close to the Great Hall, August pulled slightly on her hand to stop her. He have her a strong smile and then released her hand. "I don't mind walking in together now that we're friends. Or at least working on it. But that's all we are, so we don't want people to get the wrong ideas, right?"

Teresa smiled slightly at his words, trying not to stare at the calm look on his face. Realizing that she had been starring for a little too long, she looked away quickly and walked further into the castle, glancing back to see him. "I completely agree with you about that. The brightest days can still be gloomy if you let it be that way for you. The weather isn't what picks our mood. Now, I for one don't want to miss out on the desserts that are gonna be served with dinner. So, you think we should catch up with the rest of the school?"
By the time she got to the Room of Requirement Cassiandra was far too warm and had taken Hunter's jacket off. The massive castle always had a way of keeping the castle just the perfect temperature for every student, regardless of their preferences. If they wanted it colder, then it got a little chillier. If they were too cold, they were warmed right up. As comfortable as the jacket was, she hated admitting to even herself, but she didn't want to wear it any longer than she had to. No used growing attached to something that she shouldn't be getting used to. She had plenty of other huge baggy jackets to wear anyway. Looking around for a moment, she quickly made her way into the Room of Requirement, closing her eyes and breathing deeply as she smelled the familiar scent of her favorite candles burning. If anyone asked her what her favorite room in the castle was, it would be this one.

Walking over to the window seat that overlooked the lake, she plopped herself down and slipped her shoes off. A few books were sitting beside the seat and she grabbed one, curious as to what the Room had supplied her with this time. There was food over on a different table, a few simple snacks, and even some warm food that she could smell, though she would eat it later. Right now she just wanted to get her mind off of the conversation that she'd had with Hunter. Cassiandra didn't like how much sense everything he said was.

As she pulled him up, August gave her a small smile. Every time he opened his mouth he was always afraid that he would say the wrong thing, that he would do something and she would back away from him again, but obviously he had done something right this time. As they walkwed back to the castle, they did so in silence, each thinking about how to change things. Or at least that's what he was thinking about. It couldn't happen all at once, it wouldn't be able to. There would be some people in every house that wouldn't like the idea of houses mingling and everyone being friends with one another. But Clove was right, once they left Hogwarts, not everything stayed the same. Your house was just a name, something that was part of your history. It only defined your future if you let it.

Once they were close to the Great Hall, August pulled slightly on her hand to stop her. He have her a strong smile and then released her hand. "I don't mind walking in together now that we're friends. Or at least working on it. But that's all we are, so we don't want people to get the wrong ideas, right?"

Teresa smiled slightly at his words, trying not to stare at the calm look on his face. Realizing that she had been starring for a little too long, she looked away quickly and walked further into the castle, glancing back to see him. "I completely agree with you about that. The brightest days can still be gloomy if you let it be that way for you. The weather isn't what picks our mood. Now, I for one don't want to miss out on the desserts that are gonna be served with dinner. So, you think we should catch up with the rest of the school?"
OqnJnVY.png 0nSweFO.gif dylZVxm.png
H U N T E R

The moment his team made it to the table there were instant talks about new formation and ideas. A few girls made their way to their area and Hunter wrapped his arms around them flirting in their ears, even passing some winks. The girls ate it up giggling and blushing.

Hunter seemed to have the balance between flirting and bro's time down as he talked to both parties equally. Of course the moment his eyes landed on Clove across the room, he became internally confused...what in the world?
C L O V E RI O U S

She looked up in a confused manner as he tugged her hand before he dropped her hand. She realized what he was insinuating and her face instantly flushed. "ah!..right!...sorry" she said clasping her hands behind her back. She walked in with him and instantly noticed her brother and she chuckled covering her mouth with her hand. It seemed Hunter was no longer her puppy but hers.

She then looked over at August and smiled. For the most part, no one looked at them, more interested in the food being laid out on the tables. They got a couple curious glances form some of the Ravenclaw table who seemed to shrug it off and return to their books without much thoughts. The one's they really had to worry about was the table full of green and black robes.

Clove took a deep breath before she left Augusts side and went over to the two boys who were injured earlier. Her hair swayed behind her as she peaked her head between the two boys. "How are you feeling?" she asked with a sweet smile "I didn't get to spend much time on your wounds earlier due to other injuries happening...if you need anything just let me know." She said with her hands still clasped behind her back.

The boy to her left glanced at her curiously before he nodded, it seemed that both the boys were more confused by the fact that she seemed to care...or the fact that a Ravenclaw was talking to them without a care.
N O A H

Noah smiled down at her and nodded "sure let's go" he said matching whatever pace she took. She sped up a little but the dark-haired boy easily kept up. When they entered the dining room he turned to her and tried to gauge if it would be pushing too much to sit with her. he had a place to eat with his friends if she declined..but he also didn't want to be rejected again within the span of 5 minutes..that would hurt his pride too much.

Instead, he didn't say anything and just followed wherever she went. Had anyone been watching they would think that the Slytherin gained a puppy with the way his tail wagged. Noah never cared what other people thought, never cared if people laughed or talked about him because he always just did whatever he wanted.

So when his quidditch team members saw him with her they just chuckled and prayed the poor girl wouldn't abandon their resident puppy.

H U N T E R

The moment his team made it to the table there were instant talks about new formation and ideas. A few girls made their way to their area and Hunter wrapped his arms around them flirting in their ears, even passing some winks. The girls ate it up giggling and blushing.

Hunter seemed to have the balance between flirting and bro's time down as he talked to both parties equally. Of course the moment his eyes landed on Clove across the room, he became internally confused...what in the world?
C L O V E RI O U S

She looked up in a confused manner as he tugged her hand before he dropped her hand. She realized what he was insinuating and her face instantly flushed. "ah!..right!...sorry" she said clasping her hands behind her back. She walked in with him and instantly noticed her brother and she chuckled covering her mouth with her hand. It seemed Hunter was no longer her puppy but hers.

She then looked over at August and smiled. For the most part, no one looked at them, more interested in the food being laid out on the tables. They got a couple curious glances form some of the Ravenclaw table who seemed to shrug it off and return to their books without much thoughts. The one's they really had to worry about was the table full of green and black robes.

Clove took a deep breath before she left Augusts side and went over to the two boys who were injured earlier. Her hair swayed behind her as she peaked her head between the two boys. "How are you feeling?" she asked with a sweet smile "I didn't get to spend much time on your wounds earlier due to other injuries happening...if you need anything just let me know." She said with her hands still clasped behind her back.

The boy to her left glanced at her curiously before he nodded, it seemed that both the boys were more confused by the fact that she seemed to care...or the fact that a Ravenclaw was talking to them without a care.
N O A H

Noah smiled down at her and nodded "sure let's go" he said matching whatever pace she took. She sped up a little but the dark-haired boy easily kept up. When they entered the dining room he turned to her and tried to gauge if it would be pushing too much to sit with her. he had a place to eat with his friends if she declined..but he also didn't want to be rejected again within the span of 5 minutes..that would hurt his pride too much.

Instead, he didn't say anything and just followed wherever she went. Had anyone been watching they would think that the Slytherin gained a puppy with the way his tail wagged. Noah never cared what other people thought, never cared if people laughed or talked about him because he always just did whatever he wanted.

So when his quidditch team members saw him with her they just chuckled and prayed the poor girl wouldn't abandon their resident puppy.

1f338.png 5bb420da6c0049a8f4927d7fc6d5c60f.png

Visit my hatchery--> Candlelight
Visit my art shop --> Kitty Corner
Visit My new Rps --> CT Equestrian
03d12d07-ef6a-11e5-9c17-2d9b8664c5dc.gif I am in the middle of my senior year of highschool, I am taking Health and AP classes along with honors and online courses, therefore I have a LOT of work. Please be patient with my replies I will make it my goal to reply within a week though.
((gonna ignore Cassiandra until she becomes a little more relevant to Hunter))

August gave his new friends a small wave before heading over to his own table, not realizing that Clove was walking behind him. He heard her voice soon enough and turned around, eyes going wide as he watched her talk to the two Slytherin players. They were both giving her weird looks but didn't seem to be thinking too much of it. Brandon wasn't saying anything, but he could just barely hear Casper engaging in light conversation, although her voice was somewhat tight, obviously trying to figure out what was going on. It's not that Slytherin's were unused to people talking to them, they just weren't used to other students really caring about their well being. Taking a few steps back, August found a seat near the trio and sat down, smiling at some of the students around him. He didn't know very many of them very well, but if he was going to improve relationships with the other houses, he should make some more friends within his own. As he talked with them, he made sure to keep some focus on Clove's conversation, wanting to make sure that he could jump in if she needed him.

"Yeah, we're doing fine. Brandon got his arm mended, we just have to wait for the swelling to go down. Madame Pomfrey said my ankle was just sprained, though I'm sure your help made sure the damage didn't worsen," Casper said, gesturing to each of the injuries. Brandon grunted his own thanks, earning him an exasperated look from his friend and a glare from August. Neither boy noticed the latter. Brandon suddenly flinched and hissed, shooting his friend a glare after being kicked in the leg. Rolling his eyes, he glanced at Clove. "You're the new girl, right?"

When Noah didn't immediately leave her side after they entered the Great Hall, Teresa tried not to think too much about it. After all, the Hufflepuff and Slytherin tables were close to one another, so it only made sense that he would take the same path that she was taking. When he kept following her down the aisle as she tried to find a seat, she got more nervous. Glancing around, she suddenly noticed Clove and everything made sense. He wasn't following her, he was just going and meeting up with his girlfriend. Suddenly feeling much more at ease, she turned around and gave him a small smile and a wave. "Um, thanks for walking with me to the Great Hall, Noah. I'll see you and Clove around." With that, she ducked her head and walked faster, finally finding a seat that would give her a view of the wall instead of wherever Noah and his girlfriend might be sitting.
((gonna ignore Cassiandra until she becomes a little more relevant to Hunter))

August gave his new friends a small wave before heading over to his own table, not realizing that Clove was walking behind him. He heard her voice soon enough and turned around, eyes going wide as he watched her talk to the two Slytherin players. They were both giving her weird looks but didn't seem to be thinking too much of it. Brandon wasn't saying anything, but he could just barely hear Casper engaging in light conversation, although her voice was somewhat tight, obviously trying to figure out what was going on. It's not that Slytherin's were unused to people talking to them, they just weren't used to other students really caring about their well being. Taking a few steps back, August found a seat near the trio and sat down, smiling at some of the students around him. He didn't know very many of them very well, but if he was going to improve relationships with the other houses, he should make some more friends within his own. As he talked with them, he made sure to keep some focus on Clove's conversation, wanting to make sure that he could jump in if she needed him.

"Yeah, we're doing fine. Brandon got his arm mended, we just have to wait for the swelling to go down. Madame Pomfrey said my ankle was just sprained, though I'm sure your help made sure the damage didn't worsen," Casper said, gesturing to each of the injuries. Brandon grunted his own thanks, earning him an exasperated look from his friend and a glare from August. Neither boy noticed the latter. Brandon suddenly flinched and hissed, shooting his friend a glare after being kicked in the leg. Rolling his eyes, he glanced at Clove. "You're the new girl, right?"

When Noah didn't immediately leave her side after they entered the Great Hall, Teresa tried not to think too much about it. After all, the Hufflepuff and Slytherin tables were close to one another, so it only made sense that he would take the same path that she was taking. When he kept following her down the aisle as she tried to find a seat, she got more nervous. Glancing around, she suddenly noticed Clove and everything made sense. He wasn't following her, he was just going and meeting up with his girlfriend. Suddenly feeling much more at ease, she turned around and gave him a small smile and a wave. "Um, thanks for walking with me to the Great Hall, Noah. I'll see you and Clove around." With that, she ducked her head and walked faster, finally finding a seat that would give her a view of the wall instead of wherever Noah and his girlfriend might be sitting.
C L O V E R I O U S

Cloverious nodded at the pair of boys "that's good, I'd hate for you to be out of the season." he said. When the other boy asked her about being new she Founder herself a seat across from them and smile "well...new is a bit of an overstatement...I was in Russia last year...but before then I was a student here" she said with a friendly smile.

Clove didn't mind talking about where she was for the past year she just tended to leave some events out of her stories. In all honesty most of her memories there were positive after the first initial months there. "it's much colder up there so im not quite used to heat here....Feels a little out of place being in short sleeves while everyone is so bundled up" she stated with a slight laugh. Her laugh and smile were always something that caught people's eye. The way her green eyes seemed to shine on her pale skin, and the way her smile always seemed to be contagious. Her laugh sounded effortless and sweet but never obnoxious.

Clove was well aware that she was the only blue-robed person on the left side of the room....the Ravenclaw table was after all on the opposite side of the room. But she needed this...wanted this. IF August was willing to try so was she.
N O A H

Regected before he could even sit with her. If the boy truly had ears and tail it would be droopy and sad in this moment. He gave her a half smile and nodded "yeah...see you around" he stated before turning around slowly walking away. Every few seconds he would turn around with puppy dog eyes to see if the girl would change her mind...but she didn't even look back.

Noah then noticed his sister snuggled up and talking with a few Slytherins...well look at her.....Im the social one...why cant the Slytherin talk to me The look was practically written all over his face as he then made his way to the Hufflepuff table next to him and sat with his teammates. Droopy tail and all.

his friends laughed and ruffled his hair "shoot down ay boy?" they based. He nodded "This sucks," he said putting his hand on the table "aww cheer up," one of the girls on the quidditch team said "Here I got you a snack," she said handing him a plate of chicken. He looked up at Mira with teary eyes and took the plate "Mira...you're the best...you understand my pain...." he said. The girl only rolled her eyes and pet the dark haired boys head softly "there there"
C L O V E R I O U S

Cloverious nodded at the pair of boys "that's good, I'd hate for you to be out of the season." he said. When the other boy asked her about being new she Founder herself a seat across from them and smile "well...new is a bit of an overstatement...I was in Russia last year...but before then I was a student here" she said with a friendly smile.

Clove didn't mind talking about where she was for the past year she just tended to leave some events out of her stories. In all honesty most of her memories there were positive after the first initial months there. "it's much colder up there so im not quite used to heat here....Feels a little out of place being in short sleeves while everyone is so bundled up" she stated with a slight laugh. Her laugh and smile were always something that caught people's eye. The way her green eyes seemed to shine on her pale skin, and the way her smile always seemed to be contagious. Her laugh sounded effortless and sweet but never obnoxious.

Clove was well aware that she was the only blue-robed person on the left side of the room....the Ravenclaw table was after all on the opposite side of the room. But she needed this...wanted this. IF August was willing to try so was she.
N O A H

Regected before he could even sit with her. If the boy truly had ears and tail it would be droopy and sad in this moment. He gave her a half smile and nodded "yeah...see you around" he stated before turning around slowly walking away. Every few seconds he would turn around with puppy dog eyes to see if the girl would change her mind...but she didn't even look back.

Noah then noticed his sister snuggled up and talking with a few Slytherins...well look at her.....Im the social one...why cant the Slytherin talk to me The look was practically written all over his face as he then made his way to the Hufflepuff table next to him and sat with his teammates. Droopy tail and all.

his friends laughed and ruffled his hair "shoot down ay boy?" they based. He nodded "This sucks," he said putting his hand on the table "aww cheer up," one of the girls on the quidditch team said "Here I got you a snack," she said handing him a plate of chicken. He looked up at Mira with teary eyes and took the plate "Mira...you're the best...you understand my pain...." he said. The girl only rolled her eyes and pet the dark haired boys head softly "there there"

03d12d07-ef6a-11e5-9c17-2d9b8664c5dc.gif I am in the middle of my senior year of highschool, I am taking Health and AP classes along with honors and online courses, therefore I have a LOT of work. Please be patient with my replies I will make it my goal to reply within a week though.
((alright, so which of these two dorks should fall in love first, Clove or August?))

To say that he was relieved that Clove and the other Slytherins around her were conversing with ease would be an understatement. He felt as if a huge weight had been lifted off his shoulders. She was making headway with his stubborn house and that meant that he could tackle the other houses. The students that she was talking to were warming up to her, some of them letting out loose smiles and chuckles as she spoke. Though they were appearing full of ease on the outside, he knew that they were still wary. No one was used to this sort of treatment, and it would probably take them a while before they felt completely comfortable with it. Catching Clove's eye, he smiled and gave her a wink before turning away and fully engaging in the conversation around him.

Casper gave her a weird look. "Russia? What were you up there for? The only wizarding school I know up that's even close to that is Durmstrang, but they're in Norway." The others nodded around him, some of them talking quietly to those next to them, trying to think if there were any other schools. Surprisingly enough, it was Brandon shook his head and spoke. "Nah, the school up there is Koldovstoretz. They're a bit more secretive, keep to themselves mostly. Pretty hard school to get into, my mum tried to get me admitted. They put a lot more focus on their dueling up there, and not just with magic. Heard they practice swordsmanship there too. They produce some of the best Aurors and wizard hunters in the wizarding world."

She could feel eyes watching her as she sat and ate her food quietly, giving a fake smile and laugh when she needed to. Teresa didn't need to turn around to know who was looking at her, but what she didn't understand was why. Had she done something wrong? Said something strange? Was there something on the back of her head that no one was pointing out to her? She couldn't figure out why in the world Noah was starring at her and it irritated her. In all honesty, she couldn't wait for dinner to be done so she could race to the Slytherin common room and hide away from his prying eyes. Maybe Clove had said something about her that made him stare. The thought made her angry. She didn't want to lose any friends just because of what a jealous girlfriend was saying. Besides, Clove didn't need to be jealous of her, Teresa wasn't stunningly beautiful or book smart. She was just a muggle-born who was trying to prove to everyone that muggle-born's were just as good as anyone else, by pretending that she wasn't one. Sighing, she pushed the peas on her plate around. It was a twisted and strange thought process, but she couldn't exactly back out now.

((I had an idea where Teresa sees Clove and Noah doing more things that convince her that they're dating, but Noah still tries to pursue her, but she just see s it as him being friendly. Eventually she blows up and says that she can't keep pretending to just be friends when she likes him but already has a girldfriend, and then he tells her that Clove is just his sister. What do you think?))
((alright, so which of these two dorks should fall in love first, Clove or August?))

To say that he was relieved that Clove and the other Slytherins around her were conversing with ease would be an understatement. He felt as if a huge weight had been lifted off his shoulders. She was making headway with his stubborn house and that meant that he could tackle the other houses. The students that she was talking to were warming up to her, some of them letting out loose smiles and chuckles as she spoke. Though they were appearing full of ease on the outside, he knew that they were still wary. No one was used to this sort of treatment, and it would probably take them a while before they felt completely comfortable with it. Catching Clove's eye, he smiled and gave her a wink before turning away and fully engaging in the conversation around him.

Casper gave her a weird look. "Russia? What were you up there for? The only wizarding school I know up that's even close to that is Durmstrang, but they're in Norway." The others nodded around him, some of them talking quietly to those next to them, trying to think if there were any other schools. Surprisingly enough, it was Brandon shook his head and spoke. "Nah, the school up there is Koldovstoretz. They're a bit more secretive, keep to themselves mostly. Pretty hard school to get into, my mum tried to get me admitted. They put a lot more focus on their dueling up there, and not just with magic. Heard they practice swordsmanship there too. They produce some of the best Aurors and wizard hunters in the wizarding world."

She could feel eyes watching her as she sat and ate her food quietly, giving a fake smile and laugh when she needed to. Teresa didn't need to turn around to know who was looking at her, but what she didn't understand was why. Had she done something wrong? Said something strange? Was there something on the back of her head that no one was pointing out to her? She couldn't figure out why in the world Noah was starring at her and it irritated her. In all honesty, she couldn't wait for dinner to be done so she could race to the Slytherin common room and hide away from his prying eyes. Maybe Clove had said something about her that made him stare. The thought made her angry. She didn't want to lose any friends just because of what a jealous girlfriend was saying. Besides, Clove didn't need to be jealous of her, Teresa wasn't stunningly beautiful or book smart. She was just a muggle-born who was trying to prove to everyone that muggle-born's were just as good as anyone else, by pretending that she wasn't one. Sighing, she pushed the peas on her plate around. It was a twisted and strange thought process, but she couldn't exactly back out now.

((I had an idea where Teresa sees Clove and Noah doing more things that convince her that they're dating, but Noah still tries to pursue her, but she just see s it as him being friendly. Eventually she blows up and says that she can't keep pretending to just be friends when she likes him but already has a girldfriend, and then he tells her that Clove is just his sister. What do you think?))
C L O V E R I O U S

She let them go off talking about the school she spent a year at, before smiling, and pulling her necklace out of her shirt. the silver sword charm dangling on the end with green stones embedded "well yes, we do dabble in swordplay over there..but we also learn how to use these muggle weapons called guns...for if we ever aid in wars...As for what they are known for...they also have one of the most magically diverse creatures...so their magical creatures studies are amazing....you see things you would never see here because they can only survive in the cold" she said. "actually...the goblet of fire is being held this year...and Koldovstoretz is participating...of course if I stick my name in I have to participate under their school's name...it was part of the agreement for me studying there....but you'll get to see what the students there are really like"

She smiled as she watched them talk and speculate. It got to the point that slytherins near them were leaning in to listen. Most hesitated at first but then someone finally piped in and asked "I hear they fly on full-on trees instead of brooms...is that true?" the boy with pale, almost white hair watched her with curiosity.

Clove chuckled and said "well...that rumor got a little out of hand.....To strengthen our abilities on brooms the advanced class flys on them...because it helps with controlling your magic while flying.... it's exceedingly difficult...and only done for training purposes...but those that complete the training are some of the fastest and most agile on an actual broom...." she said. The boy nodded, his blue eyes watching her intently "amazing" he said. She nodded before turning to anyone else who would talk to her.

Hook. Line. and Sinker. Even with people who aren't Ravenclaws...curiosity will always overpower the uncomfortable feelings that people have...It was something she learned about people over time....she knew the easiest way to break their hesitation and walls...was to make them curious about her.

This went on throughout dinner. it got to the point even some people at the other tables were trying to listen in on the conversation. While everyone was chatting about around her she glanced at August and sent him a different kind of smile than the one she usually wore. it was one of satisfaction and triumph. Almost like she calculated this would happen.

H U N T E R

He had had enough. Watching her waltz over to SLYTHERINS of all people...and fit in like a glove. Did she not realize what kind of people they were? What their house had DONE to her during her freshman year? How could she...Gryffindors' biggest competitor...biggest rival... and she was playing friends with them. He stood from his chair and stalked over to the table. He wore a smile, his strides were calculated...the walk of a star one might say he dare strutted over. He walked up right behind her as she laughed at something one of the boys across from her said.

With a smirk plastered on his face, Hunter leaned down and wrapped his arms around the honey-haired girl. "-Love..." he said using the nickname he used for her...It was in fact...part of her name. "why didn't you come to sit with me?" He asked placing his head on her shoulder. "Leaving me so lonely...I cant see that wonderful smile of yours from so far away" he flirted. He knew..he knew it wouldn't work on her. That her face wouldn't flush like the others. But she wouldn't shove him away...she wouldn't embarrass him in front of his enemies...Right?

Her emerald eyes glanced over at him with sharpness. Oh...she already knows. She knew what he was up to the moment he walked over...she let him come over...she knew exactly what he was trying to do and she let him...which meant....he was in big trouble. He messed up and he knew it. Because in that split second that she sent him that look that no one else in the conversation saw she looked almost angry. She was NEVER mad at him. Not once in the entire time they were friends. She smiled and grabbed his cheek and pulled him off her "You seemed just fine Cassanova...and I have no need for your flirting so please take it elsewhere...I thought I raised you better then this" she said squishing his cheeks further. "what did I tell you about entering a conversation not 5 hours ago?"

Hunter sighed as she let go of his cheek and stood up straight and turned his head away rather unhappy to have to do this "hello...Im Hunter...Cloves childhood friend...I apologize for my lack of manners" he said through gritted teeth.

Cloverious smiled and clasped her hands "if he ever causes trouble for you just send him my way..." she said sweetly. "Next time I'll make sure he says it nicer" Hunter stuffed his hands in his pockets and smirked looking down at her "Dont pretend Im not attractive." he said slyly, Cloverious shook her head and sighed "You are a pretty face...but...." she said glancing up at him "Your not my type..." there usual banter...he knew that. He smirked "So what is your type? Stab you in the back and only nice to your face kind of people?" he asked pointedly obviously trying to suggest a Slytherin.

Cloverious smiled back sweetly "maybe it is....either way its none of your business...now go on...one of your girl-toys is waving you down" she said gesturing to a Hufflepuff girl that was waving at him. He smirked and waved goodbye to her "Ill see you around...Tell your brother I said Hi..." with that he walked off to the girl unable to hear whatever the Slytherins at the table said next.

(( ill leave Noah alone because he is just sulking))

(( that works...i feel like it be more dramatic if She didn't give Noah a chance to explain so Clove finds her and tells her instead...also sorry for not replying...I typed out a response...and then the sight 'updated' as i posted it and lost everything i typed...needed some time to retype it all up ))
C L O V E R I O U S

She let them go off talking about the school she spent a year at, before smiling, and pulling her necklace out of her shirt. the silver sword charm dangling on the end with green stones embedded "well yes, we do dabble in swordplay over there..but we also learn how to use these muggle weapons called guns...for if we ever aid in wars...As for what they are known for...they also have one of the most magically diverse creatures...so their magical creatures studies are amazing....you see things you would never see here because they can only survive in the cold" she said. "actually...the goblet of fire is being held this year...and Koldovstoretz is participating...of course if I stick my name in I have to participate under their school's name...it was part of the agreement for me studying there....but you'll get to see what the students there are really like"

She smiled as she watched them talk and speculate. It got to the point that slytherins near them were leaning in to listen. Most hesitated at first but then someone finally piped in and asked "I hear they fly on full-on trees instead of brooms...is that true?" the boy with pale, almost white hair watched her with curiosity.

Clove chuckled and said "well...that rumor got a little out of hand.....To strengthen our abilities on brooms the advanced class flys on them...because it helps with controlling your magic while flying.... it's exceedingly difficult...and only done for training purposes...but those that complete the training are some of the fastest and most agile on an actual broom...." she said. The boy nodded, his blue eyes watching her intently "amazing" he said. She nodded before turning to anyone else who would talk to her.

Hook. Line. and Sinker. Even with people who aren't Ravenclaws...curiosity will always overpower the uncomfortable feelings that people have...It was something she learned about people over time....she knew the easiest way to break their hesitation and walls...was to make them curious about her.

This went on throughout dinner. it got to the point even some people at the other tables were trying to listen in on the conversation. While everyone was chatting about around her she glanced at August and sent him a different kind of smile than the one she usually wore. it was one of satisfaction and triumph. Almost like she calculated this would happen.

H U N T E R

He had had enough. Watching her waltz over to SLYTHERINS of all people...and fit in like a glove. Did she not realize what kind of people they were? What their house had DONE to her during her freshman year? How could she...Gryffindors' biggest competitor...biggest rival... and she was playing friends with them. He stood from his chair and stalked over to the table. He wore a smile, his strides were calculated...the walk of a star one might say he dare strutted over. He walked up right behind her as she laughed at something one of the boys across from her said.

With a smirk plastered on his face, Hunter leaned down and wrapped his arms around the honey-haired girl. "-Love..." he said using the nickname he used for her...It was in fact...part of her name. "why didn't you come to sit with me?" He asked placing his head on her shoulder. "Leaving me so lonely...I cant see that wonderful smile of yours from so far away" he flirted. He knew..he knew it wouldn't work on her. That her face wouldn't flush like the others. But she wouldn't shove him away...she wouldn't embarrass him in front of his enemies...Right?

Her emerald eyes glanced over at him with sharpness. Oh...she already knows. She knew what he was up to the moment he walked over...she let him come over...she knew exactly what he was trying to do and she let him...which meant....he was in big trouble. He messed up and he knew it. Because in that split second that she sent him that look that no one else in the conversation saw she looked almost angry. She was NEVER mad at him. Not once in the entire time they were friends. She smiled and grabbed his cheek and pulled him off her "You seemed just fine Cassanova...and I have no need for your flirting so please take it elsewhere...I thought I raised you better then this" she said squishing his cheeks further. "what did I tell you about entering a conversation not 5 hours ago?"

Hunter sighed as she let go of his cheek and stood up straight and turned his head away rather unhappy to have to do this "hello...Im Hunter...Cloves childhood friend...I apologize for my lack of manners" he said through gritted teeth.

Cloverious smiled and clasped her hands "if he ever causes trouble for you just send him my way..." she said sweetly. "Next time I'll make sure he says it nicer" Hunter stuffed his hands in his pockets and smirked looking down at her "Dont pretend Im not attractive." he said slyly, Cloverious shook her head and sighed "You are a pretty face...but...." she said glancing up at him "Your not my type..." there usual banter...he knew that. He smirked "So what is your type? Stab you in the back and only nice to your face kind of people?" he asked pointedly obviously trying to suggest a Slytherin.

Cloverious smiled back sweetly "maybe it is....either way its none of your business...now go on...one of your girl-toys is waving you down" she said gesturing to a Hufflepuff girl that was waving at him. He smirked and waved goodbye to her "Ill see you around...Tell your brother I said Hi..." with that he walked off to the girl unable to hear whatever the Slytherins at the table said next.

(( ill leave Noah alone because he is just sulking))

(( that works...i feel like it be more dramatic if She didn't give Noah a chance to explain so Clove finds her and tells her instead...also sorry for not replying...I typed out a response...and then the sight 'updated' as i posted it and lost everything i typed...needed some time to retype it all up ))

After Hunter left the table, August nearly stood up to go deal with him, angry that he had come over and expected Clove to obey and listen to him, that he had flirted with her again when the girl clearly wasn't interested. He started to stand up, a glare across his handsome features, when he glanced over to the Slytherins near his new friend and saw that they seemed to be handling the situation just as they would have if she was one of their own house mates. The anger left his face and he sat back down, watching the group surrounding her.

Brandon growled, glaring over at Hunter as he spoke. "Clove, is that guy bothering you? I know you can handle yourself, you just did, but we can keep him away from you if you like. Gryffindors are sometimes just a bit too stubborn when they're chasing after something that they want." He turned around to look at her, raising a brow. Casper nodded his head in agreement. Clove may not be a Slytherin, but she had shown Hunter that she wasn't going to fall prey to his words like a lot of the other girls in the school. Some of the Slytherin girls swooned over him, but they knew it was all just flirting. What the redhead had done with Clove just now though, that was different. She had helped protect them when they had gotten hurt during the game, and she had willingly come and talked to them. She hadn't let house rivalries stop her, and they admired her for that. It was a very Slytherin like quality, one that they themselves didn't even express very much. The group of black and green-robed students glanced at each other, each of them thinking the same thing: they could likely learn a thing or two from her.

((Ooh, I agree, I think I like that better. And sorry that happened, it's honestly the worst thing ever.))
After Hunter left the table, August nearly stood up to go deal with him, angry that he had come over and expected Clove to obey and listen to him, that he had flirted with her again when the girl clearly wasn't interested. He started to stand up, a glare across his handsome features, when he glanced over to the Slytherins near his new friend and saw that they seemed to be handling the situation just as they would have if she was one of their own house mates. The anger left his face and he sat back down, watching the group surrounding her.

Brandon growled, glaring over at Hunter as he spoke. "Clove, is that guy bothering you? I know you can handle yourself, you just did, but we can keep him away from you if you like. Gryffindors are sometimes just a bit too stubborn when they're chasing after something that they want." He turned around to look at her, raising a brow. Casper nodded his head in agreement. Clove may not be a Slytherin, but she had shown Hunter that she wasn't going to fall prey to his words like a lot of the other girls in the school. Some of the Slytherin girls swooned over him, but they knew it was all just flirting. What the redhead had done with Clove just now though, that was different. She had helped protect them when they had gotten hurt during the game, and she had willingly come and talked to them. She hadn't let house rivalries stop her, and they admired her for that. It was a very Slytherin like quality, one that they themselves didn't even express very much. The group of black and green-robed students glanced at each other, each of them thinking the same thing: they could likely learn a thing or two from her.

((Ooh, I agree, I think I like that better. And sorry that happened, it's honestly the worst thing ever.))
C L O V E R I O U S

It seemed as if Clove had become one of them in the short time she spent with them. They were even ready to stir up trouble for her if need be. She laughed softly and shook her head "No no...there is no need...He is just sulking...I've known him since childhood...He's like an older brother to me...and we have always been like that with each other...Plus he knows when to stop" she said as she talked with her hands and a sweet smile that seemed to also show that if he did take it too far he wouldn't be walking away unscathed. "so honestly...if he does cause you any trouble....I'll take care of it... dealing with stupidity is kinda my thing."

"Though I truly do appreciate the offer, I know who to call if I'm in any trouble," she said sweetly. She liked this. Slytherin's weren't bad people. Maybe a bit misunderstood...and they take a rather unrestrained method to dealing with things...but they weren't bad people. They were protective of one another, and they had each other back...they were loyal in their own way.

Cloverious put her elbow on the table and her head in her hand as she smiled at the group in front of her in a content way. Yes, they were just like someone else she knew.

Dinner was halfway over. Right on cue, the windows in the lunch hall opened and owls swooped in dropping off packages and letters. Within the mix was Cloves small little rabbit like creature. Flurry came barreling into the room and landed on the table in front of her. "ah...right" she said petting the white fur on his head. She pulled out a piece of chicken jerky and gave it to the sharp toothed carnivore and took the letters attached to her back.

The small animal chewed on its reward and climbed up her arm to sit on her shoulder as she opened the letters.
C L O V E R I O U S

It seemed as if Clove had become one of them in the short time she spent with them. They were even ready to stir up trouble for her if need be. She laughed softly and shook her head "No no...there is no need...He is just sulking...I've known him since childhood...He's like an older brother to me...and we have always been like that with each other...Plus he knows when to stop" she said as she talked with her hands and a sweet smile that seemed to also show that if he did take it too far he wouldn't be walking away unscathed. "so honestly...if he does cause you any trouble....I'll take care of it... dealing with stupidity is kinda my thing."

"Though I truly do appreciate the offer, I know who to call if I'm in any trouble," she said sweetly. She liked this. Slytherin's weren't bad people. Maybe a bit misunderstood...and they take a rather unrestrained method to dealing with things...but they weren't bad people. They were protective of one another, and they had each other back...they were loyal in their own way.

Cloverious put her elbow on the table and her head in her hand as she smiled at the group in front of her in a content way. Yes, they were just like someone else she knew.

Dinner was halfway over. Right on cue, the windows in the lunch hall opened and owls swooped in dropping off packages and letters. Within the mix was Cloves small little rabbit like creature. Flurry came barreling into the room and landed on the table in front of her. "ah...right" she said petting the white fur on his head. She pulled out a piece of chicken jerky and gave it to the sharp toothed carnivore and took the letters attached to her back.

The small animal chewed on its reward and climbed up her arm to sit on her shoulder as she opened the letters.

A few of the students glanced around at each other as Clove spoke, telling them they didn't need to worry about her, that she could handle it herself. They didn't doubt her, but they also weren't quite used to being told no. Normally, when one of their members was being bothered, the whole house got in on telling the person or group of people to knock it off. Usually quite a few of them got detention, but the problem was solved and it went away. If Hunter kept coming around... he'd have more than just Clove to deal with then.

The owls and various other creatures flew into the Great Hall carrying packages for their owners and others who had gifts or letters. August eagerly scanned the rafters searching for his own bird, a gorgeous barn owl his parents had gotten him as a gift in his second year which he had named Cleopatra. Spotting the bird he grinned as she drifted down to him, hooting happily as she landed on his shoulder and dropped the package in his lap. Picking a few pieces of meat on his plate and feeding them to her, he opened the package, wondering what his parents had sent him this time. The contents didn't disappoint: a leather-bound journal for his alchemical studies, a rather expensive ink, and quill set, and an assortment of his favorite candies. The letter inside wished him luck with his classes for the year and whatever else would come.

Unwrapping one of the candies, he popped it in his mouth and hummed in appreciation. His parents always knew just what to send him. Giving Cleo a few more pieces of food from his plate she jumped onto his head and chirruped before flying off with the other owls.
A few of the students glanced around at each other as Clove spoke, telling them they didn't need to worry about her, that she could handle it herself. They didn't doubt her, but they also weren't quite used to being told no. Normally, when one of their members was being bothered, the whole house got in on telling the person or group of people to knock it off. Usually quite a few of them got detention, but the problem was solved and it went away. If Hunter kept coming around... he'd have more than just Clove to deal with then.

The owls and various other creatures flew into the Great Hall carrying packages for their owners and others who had gifts or letters. August eagerly scanned the rafters searching for his own bird, a gorgeous barn owl his parents had gotten him as a gift in his second year which he had named Cleopatra. Spotting the bird he grinned as she drifted down to him, hooting happily as she landed on his shoulder and dropped the package in his lap. Picking a few pieces of meat on his plate and feeding them to her, he opened the package, wondering what his parents had sent him this time. The contents didn't disappoint: a leather-bound journal for his alchemical studies, a rather expensive ink, and quill set, and an assortment of his favorite candies. The letter inside wished him luck with his classes for the year and whatever else would come.

Unwrapping one of the candies, he popped it in his mouth and hummed in appreciation. His parents always knew just what to send him. Giving Cleo a few more pieces of food from his plate she jumped onto his head and chirruped before flying off with the other owls.
C L O V E R I O U S

She flipped through the letters. One from father, stating she must uphold the family honor...ah...well...too late for that she supposed. Her mother also sent one telling her to watch over Noah and Hunter. Apparently, Hunter's mother was worried about him as of late. She then noticed a rather fancy letter with gold and white swirls adorning the black envelope. The ceal was that of the school she was only talking about moments ago. She quickly opened it and the letter coughed before announcing "Hello Ms. Rose, we are glad to hear you have safely returned to Hogwarts Academy. We are happy to announce that your inquiry of before has gone through and professor McGonagall will proceed to help you. On other notes, the Goblet of fire is to be held in a months time and we look forward to you entering in the name of our school. We hope you are adapting well and wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors. " the mechanical voice then switched to a woman as she cleared her throat "Hello miss Rose, I know it must be shocking to hear from your former headmaster so soon but I wanted to discuss the possibility of your attendance to the annual ball,we would be delighted if you attended again this year and help with the preparations as you did last year...please send a reply as quickly as you can, I look forward to your response" the woman had an even heavier Russian accent than Clove as she spoke. She was curt, to the point, but kind. The letter shredded itself up and an invitation to the ball fell on the table in front of her.

Clove initially had no intention of returning to the academy but she would have to discuss with the professors to see if her absence for a week was even okay. Though she doubted that she would attend even if she had the permission to go. Clove sighed and picked up the invitation and slit it into the envelope before putting it in her bag and continued to eat as if the message hadn't effected her one bit.

On the inside though, it did effect her....greatly. She did not want to return, nor did she want the goblet of fire to be held so soon, there were some people that she missed yes...but there were others she would rather not meet again.
C L O V E R I O U S

She flipped through the letters. One from father, stating she must uphold the family honor...ah...well...too late for that she supposed. Her mother also sent one telling her to watch over Noah and Hunter. Apparently, Hunter's mother was worried about him as of late. She then noticed a rather fancy letter with gold and white swirls adorning the black envelope. The ceal was that of the school she was only talking about moments ago. She quickly opened it and the letter coughed before announcing "Hello Ms. Rose, we are glad to hear you have safely returned to Hogwarts Academy. We are happy to announce that your inquiry of before has gone through and professor McGonagall will proceed to help you. On other notes, the Goblet of fire is to be held in a months time and we look forward to you entering in the name of our school. We hope you are adapting well and wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors. " the mechanical voice then switched to a woman as she cleared her throat "Hello miss Rose, I know it must be shocking to hear from your former headmaster so soon but I wanted to discuss the possibility of your attendance to the annual ball,we would be delighted if you attended again this year and help with the preparations as you did last year...please send a reply as quickly as you can, I look forward to your response" the woman had an even heavier Russian accent than Clove as she spoke. She was curt, to the point, but kind. The letter shredded itself up and an invitation to the ball fell on the table in front of her.

Clove initially had no intention of returning to the academy but she would have to discuss with the professors to see if her absence for a week was even okay. Though she doubted that she would attend even if she had the permission to go. Clove sighed and picked up the invitation and slit it into the envelope before putting it in her bag and continued to eat as if the message hadn't effected her one bit.

On the inside though, it did effect her....greatly. She did not want to return, nor did she want the goblet of fire to be held so soon, there were some people that she missed yes...but there were others she would rather not meet again.

1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11