Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with Dg and Savvy
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
N O A H

Noah's head turned to August and he laughed "ah...no...she didn't learn that there...Our mother....she was a swordswoman....and...took me and Clove as her apprentices...of course...Clove was the only one who kept up with it...I dropped it after I got bored with it....and after I got my a*ss handed to me one too many times."

It wasn't something Noah was bitter about, on the contrary Clove had a rather small and frail-looking stature...so if gunmanship and swordsmanship gave her an advantage if she was ever in trouble. Then Noah was all for it. Magic was useful, Noah couldn't deny that...but if there happened to be someone better at it...than at least she had other options. Noah knew that in his current state he couldn't really protect anyone. As much as that hurt his pride.

Noah looked over at August and the way his eyes shifted to Clove even when talking to him...this guy is so obvious how has no one noticed....Especially Clove...the most observant person I know It only proved his theory that girls were oblivious to guys feelings...at least in the romance category...and as for Pendragon...he didn't even seem to know he is in love either...No one tries this hard to break social norms for someone that is just a friend...Especially not someone like him.

they are truly meant for one another...though...doesn't mean I have to approve...still think she could do better.
C L O V E R I O U S

No one seemed to want to fight her. That was kind of depressing, she was hoping for another fight before heading to breakfast and then class...of which she had a feeling she would be skipping to talk to Professor McGonagall. So she let her sword take its small charm sized form and threaded it back onto her chain. She took the green ribbon out of her hair and let it fall down her back. She turned around and saw Noah and...well August of all people together and smiled at them both. "NOAH! she called with a smile "want to play?" she asked.

Noah brought his arms up in an X formation and said "I quite like my limbs, thanks" Clove pouted and shrugged "your loss". She didn't hear the boy mutter "not really..."

Cloverious walked over and smiled at August as he stood next to know "when did you two become friends? Last I recall you both trash-talked each other from across the field" She said.

Noah puffed his cheeks out "you make it sound lame...and that's only for games" Cloverious raised an eyebrow and ruffled her brother's hair "that's because it is lame...I could do far better at comebacks than you" she said glancing over at August with shining eyes....She was happy...she got to let out some pent up aggravation this morning...and got to see her two favorite people. She seemed energized and ready for anything thrown at her.

Cloverious caught a vision of curly hair and turned to her brother "well..I think I have a sufficient bodyguard..." she said patting August's shoulder "so how about you go get that girl" she said with an encouraging smile...Wich of course sent Noah turning around and grinning ear to ear heading after the direction that the Dark haired girl went in.

H U N T E R

"ah you know me so well," he said with a wink. At this point, the boy knew better than to sling his arm over her shoulder like he did other girls...With her, it usually leads to a worse outcome than Cloves.....Hunter moves his hair out of his face with his hand before extending it "well since you already know im coming you might as well give me the honor of carrying your things so I don't seem like a total pr*ck..." Hunter said with his million-dollar smile.

Hunter liked Cass...as a person...he couldn't for sure say that her abilities didn't affect him...but he knew for a fact that who she was as a person was someone he didn't mind being around..
N O A H

Noah's head turned to August and he laughed "ah...no...she didn't learn that there...Our mother....she was a swordswoman....and...took me and Clove as her apprentices...of course...Clove was the only one who kept up with it...I dropped it after I got bored with it....and after I got my a*ss handed to me one too many times."

It wasn't something Noah was bitter about, on the contrary Clove had a rather small and frail-looking stature...so if gunmanship and swordsmanship gave her an advantage if she was ever in trouble. Then Noah was all for it. Magic was useful, Noah couldn't deny that...but if there happened to be someone better at it...than at least she had other options. Noah knew that in his current state he couldn't really protect anyone. As much as that hurt his pride.

Noah looked over at August and the way his eyes shifted to Clove even when talking to him...this guy is so obvious how has no one noticed....Especially Clove...the most observant person I know It only proved his theory that girls were oblivious to guys feelings...at least in the romance category...and as for Pendragon...he didn't even seem to know he is in love either...No one tries this hard to break social norms for someone that is just a friend...Especially not someone like him.

they are truly meant for one another...though...doesn't mean I have to approve...still think she could do better.
C L O V E R I O U S

No one seemed to want to fight her. That was kind of depressing, she was hoping for another fight before heading to breakfast and then class...of which she had a feeling she would be skipping to talk to Professor McGonagall. So she let her sword take its small charm sized form and threaded it back onto her chain. She took the green ribbon out of her hair and let it fall down her back. She turned around and saw Noah and...well August of all people together and smiled at them both. "NOAH! she called with a smile "want to play?" she asked.

Noah brought his arms up in an X formation and said "I quite like my limbs, thanks" Clove pouted and shrugged "your loss". She didn't hear the boy mutter "not really..."

Cloverious walked over and smiled at August as he stood next to know "when did you two become friends? Last I recall you both trash-talked each other from across the field" She said.

Noah puffed his cheeks out "you make it sound lame...and that's only for games" Cloverious raised an eyebrow and ruffled her brother's hair "that's because it is lame...I could do far better at comebacks than you" she said glancing over at August with shining eyes....She was happy...she got to let out some pent up aggravation this morning...and got to see her two favorite people. She seemed energized and ready for anything thrown at her.

Cloverious caught a vision of curly hair and turned to her brother "well..I think I have a sufficient bodyguard..." she said patting August's shoulder "so how about you go get that girl" she said with an encouraging smile...Wich of course sent Noah turning around and grinning ear to ear heading after the direction that the Dark haired girl went in.

H U N T E R

"ah you know me so well," he said with a wink. At this point, the boy knew better than to sling his arm over her shoulder like he did other girls...With her, it usually leads to a worse outcome than Cloves.....Hunter moves his hair out of his face with his hand before extending it "well since you already know im coming you might as well give me the honor of carrying your things so I don't seem like a total pr*ck..." Hunter said with his million-dollar smile.

Hunter liked Cass...as a person...he couldn't for sure say that her abilities didn't affect him...but he knew for a fact that who she was as a person was someone he didn't mind being around..
1f338.png 5bb420da6c0049a8f4927d7fc6d5c60f.png

Visit my hatchery--> Candlelight
Visit my art shop --> Kitty Corner
Visit My new Rps --> CT Equestrian
03d12d07-ef6a-11e5-9c17-2d9b8664c5dc.gif I am in the middle of my senior year of highschool, I am taking Health and AP classes along with honors and online courses, therefore I have a LOT of work. Please be patient with my replies I will make it my goal to reply within a week though.
bump
bump

03d12d07-ef6a-11e5-9c17-2d9b8664c5dc.gif I am in the middle of my senior year of highschool, I am taking Health and AP classes along with honors and online courses, therefore I have a LOT of work. Please be patient with my replies I will make it my goal to reply within a week though.
"Oh really?" August asked, surprised and intrigued. He shifted his gaze to look over at Clove as she placed the necklace back around her neck and teased her brother for a moment. He smiled slightly, wishing for a small moment that he had a sibling that he could have a relationship like that with. It would make up for the lonely nights when his parents were out on business and the weeks that he was home. Of course, those were the weeks when he was the most productive, able to get a lot of work done on creating alchemical formulas and potentially new spells. Shaking away the thoughts, he focused once more on the conversation, and just in time, as the girl had made a comment toward him.

He nodded in agreement with Noah. "Exactly! No one's relationship is limited to what they say or do on the Quidditch pitch. I little bit of competitive gaming never hurt anyone. Well, at least not in the sense of being able to make friends. Beaters certainly prove that you can get physically hurt on the field," he said with a laugh, shuffling his feet slightly. August watched as the boy began to make his way over to a curly-haired girl, slightly confused. "Uh, what exactly is that about?" the Slytherin asked the girl, gesturing to the pair.

"Please don't see me please don't see me please don't see me..." the girl muttered under her breath, head down as she walked quickly in the direction of, well, anything really. She just wanted to get away from Noah and Clove. She had made her decision about that and while she wasn't exactly going to start blatantly avoiding them, she didn't want to interact with them very often either. And she certainly didn't want to deal with Clove at all, not after the look the Ravenclaw had sent her last night. It was all still too fresh, the memory of Noah's face lighting up at the sight of his girlfriend, the way Clove had looked at her... Teresa shook her head, pushing the thoughts away as she scowled.

Unfortunately, with her head ducked and her thoughts on other things, she wasn't paying much attention to her surroundings and bumped into one of the stone braziers, dropping her things and landing on her butt in the process. Hissing in pain and rubbing her head, she sat up and stuck her tongue out at the brazier. Teresa had been quick to scurry away from an encounter with the happy couple and hadn't placed her things in her bag, which meant they were all scattered around her. Groaning and grumbling, she started to pick them up but froze when she heard a familiar voice and another hand beginning to help her pick up.

Cassiandra turned to give the red-head a deadpan look. "Darling, you manage to look like a pr*ck regardless of what you do," she replied in a sugary sweet voice. "Besides, I'm more then capable of carrying my own things. I don't need your filthy paws all over it. I'm sure what girl you've touched recently." To anyone else, her last comment would have lead to a fight, either with words or with spells, but it was just the way that the two of them acted with one another. Cold and aloof, uncaring but not necessarily unkind. They didn't have to pretend with one another, especially not after their conversation the previous night, but they did it anyway. Maybe some parts of their masks came off, but they were quick to replace them. That's just how they worked, and it had been that way for years. It was unlikely to change now.

Since Hunter was now following her, Cassiandra had to rule out her preferable study space in the Room of Requirement. She didn't usually study anywhere else, but the astronomy tower was normally empty and quiet, so she decided to head there. Since the class was only ever held at night so that students would actually be able to view the stars, it was closed during the day. the tower was locked, but a simple charm could undo that and she would be on her way to one of the quietest places in the castle... when one of the loudest students. The blonde bit back a groan.
"Oh really?" August asked, surprised and intrigued. He shifted his gaze to look over at Clove as she placed the necklace back around her neck and teased her brother for a moment. He smiled slightly, wishing for a small moment that he had a sibling that he could have a relationship like that with. It would make up for the lonely nights when his parents were out on business and the weeks that he was home. Of course, those were the weeks when he was the most productive, able to get a lot of work done on creating alchemical formulas and potentially new spells. Shaking away the thoughts, he focused once more on the conversation, and just in time, as the girl had made a comment toward him.

He nodded in agreement with Noah. "Exactly! No one's relationship is limited to what they say or do on the Quidditch pitch. I little bit of competitive gaming never hurt anyone. Well, at least not in the sense of being able to make friends. Beaters certainly prove that you can get physically hurt on the field," he said with a laugh, shuffling his feet slightly. August watched as the boy began to make his way over to a curly-haired girl, slightly confused. "Uh, what exactly is that about?" the Slytherin asked the girl, gesturing to the pair.

"Please don't see me please don't see me please don't see me..." the girl muttered under her breath, head down as she walked quickly in the direction of, well, anything really. She just wanted to get away from Noah and Clove. She had made her decision about that and while she wasn't exactly going to start blatantly avoiding them, she didn't want to interact with them very often either. And she certainly didn't want to deal with Clove at all, not after the look the Ravenclaw had sent her last night. It was all still too fresh, the memory of Noah's face lighting up at the sight of his girlfriend, the way Clove had looked at her... Teresa shook her head, pushing the thoughts away as she scowled.

Unfortunately, with her head ducked and her thoughts on other things, she wasn't paying much attention to her surroundings and bumped into one of the stone braziers, dropping her things and landing on her butt in the process. Hissing in pain and rubbing her head, she sat up and stuck her tongue out at the brazier. Teresa had been quick to scurry away from an encounter with the happy couple and hadn't placed her things in her bag, which meant they were all scattered around her. Groaning and grumbling, she started to pick them up but froze when she heard a familiar voice and another hand beginning to help her pick up.

Cassiandra turned to give the red-head a deadpan look. "Darling, you manage to look like a pr*ck regardless of what you do," she replied in a sugary sweet voice. "Besides, I'm more then capable of carrying my own things. I don't need your filthy paws all over it. I'm sure what girl you've touched recently." To anyone else, her last comment would have lead to a fight, either with words or with spells, but it was just the way that the two of them acted with one another. Cold and aloof, uncaring but not necessarily unkind. They didn't have to pretend with one another, especially not after their conversation the previous night, but they did it anyway. Maybe some parts of their masks came off, but they were quick to replace them. That's just how they worked, and it had been that way for years. It was unlikely to change now.

Since Hunter was now following her, Cassiandra had to rule out her preferable study space in the Room of Requirement. She didn't usually study anywhere else, but the astronomy tower was normally empty and quiet, so she decided to head there. Since the class was only ever held at night so that students would actually be able to view the stars, it was closed during the day. the tower was locked, but a simple charm could undo that and she would be on her way to one of the quietest places in the castle... when one of the loudest students. The blonde bit back a groan.
OqnJnVY.png 0nSweFO.gif dylZVxm.png
[img]https://pics.me.me/oh-gosh-hey-guys-its-me-and-im-back-from-4701667.png[/img] If you are up for it we can pick back up or revisit another idea
oh-gosh-hey-guys-its-me-and-im-back-from-4701667.png

If you are up for it we can pick back up or revisit another idea

1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11