Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Sornieth's New Humans (ooc/open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
Dear --:

Life may seem mundane in today's times, especially with the emerging archaeological data supporting the fact that intelligent, sapient dragon-like beings roamed the earth in a time before our own. What literature could be scrounged up from tombs and other dig sites pointed to an ancient society called Sornieth, destroyed in a cataclysmic event long ago. Deities aligned to the god-kings-and-queens of this world drew their power from eleven different elements.

Over the past couple of centuries, these elements and their patron deities seem to have been making a resurgence, nesting inside human bodies just as they did in the dragons of yesteryear. And that brings us to you! We have it on good word that you have encountered one of these elements that has claimed you as its own! For the 20XX-20XX school year, New Flight High School for the Elementally Gifted is gearing up for its first ever semester, and we would love to have you as a part of our inaugural student body.

Should you choose to accept, we have the most luxurious accommodations as well as the highest quality of education waiting for you. See the attached pamphlet for more details, including on how to enroll.

We hope to hear from you soon!

Sincerely,
Headmistress Dialuna

Rules of the RP
1. Respect others! Don't be mean to people and don't godmod to get your way!
2. No graphic erotic content, gore, or depictions of alcohol and drugs. We are a good Christian roleplay, and also I don't want the mods getting involved again.
3. Make as many characters as you want, and you're free to throw them in mid-RP, but just make sure you can manage them all and that they're all original.
4. If you want to leave the RP, please tell me! I don't bite and I won't take it personally! Just keep in mind that inactivity for more than a week will remove you from the roleplay, for the sake of your sanity and everyone else's.
5. Try to type out responses more than a couple sentences long, with proper spelling and grammar. If this will be a problem for you for any reason, feel free to PM!
6. Other stuff may be added as it comes up, and I have the right to kick anyone out if you're being bad.

Form (things in parentheses are for clarification and can be omitted)
Name:
Flight Affiliation: (This also dictates the eye color of your character. Same eye types apply here as in FR)
Powers: (Powers are related to flight. Try not to go OP in this section)
Personality: (A brief description will do)
Appearance: (Characters here are meant to be largely human-looking save for the eyes (which means no full-on anthros, small largely non-functional wings and horns and whatnot are fine), otherwise go crazy)
History: (Again, this can be brief)
Other: (Anything else you feel is noteworthy about your character)
Dear --:

Life may seem mundane in today's times, especially with the emerging archaeological data supporting the fact that intelligent, sapient dragon-like beings roamed the earth in a time before our own. What literature could be scrounged up from tombs and other dig sites pointed to an ancient society called Sornieth, destroyed in a cataclysmic event long ago. Deities aligned to the god-kings-and-queens of this world drew their power from eleven different elements.

Over the past couple of centuries, these elements and their patron deities seem to have been making a resurgence, nesting inside human bodies just as they did in the dragons of yesteryear. And that brings us to you! We have it on good word that you have encountered one of these elements that has claimed you as its own! For the 20XX-20XX school year, New Flight High School for the Elementally Gifted is gearing up for its first ever semester, and we would love to have you as a part of our inaugural student body.

Should you choose to accept, we have the most luxurious accommodations as well as the highest quality of education waiting for you. See the attached pamphlet for more details, including on how to enroll.

We hope to hear from you soon!

Sincerely,
Headmistress Dialuna

Rules of the RP
1. Respect others! Don't be mean to people and don't godmod to get your way!
2. No graphic erotic content, gore, or depictions of alcohol and drugs. We are a good Christian roleplay, and also I don't want the mods getting involved again.
3. Make as many characters as you want, and you're free to throw them in mid-RP, but just make sure you can manage them all and that they're all original.
4. If you want to leave the RP, please tell me! I don't bite and I won't take it personally! Just keep in mind that inactivity for more than a week will remove you from the roleplay, for the sake of your sanity and everyone else's.
5. Try to type out responses more than a couple sentences long, with proper spelling and grammar. If this will be a problem for you for any reason, feel free to PM!
6. Other stuff may be added as it comes up, and I have the right to kick anyone out if you're being bad.

Form (things in parentheses are for clarification and can be omitted)
Name:
Flight Affiliation: (This also dictates the eye color of your character. Same eye types apply here as in FR)
Powers: (Powers are related to flight. Try not to go OP in this section)
Personality: (A brief description will do)
Appearance: (Characters here are meant to be largely human-looking save for the eyes (which means no full-on anthros, small largely non-functional wings and horns and whatnot are fine), otherwise go crazy)
History: (Again, this can be brief)
Other: (Anything else you feel is noteworthy about your character)
~bxsmxth~
(bismuth)
JvUa9ma.png
z9OsVtc.png
kCHWEjf.png
XibRJY8.png
11efmKl.png
lAvpyOQ.png
eTU8p7x.png
rtTYnrX.png
fHKOi67.png
BT1N47G.png
JPbBP0q.png
uVEyOnT.png
8GgdVkW.png
Nkk0jLq.png
hmlE0W8.png
FBhgews.png
YMPbu9R.png
Z2soOA2.png
4kekx4D.png
Q0Bai3e.png
AkSGmT9.png
WKtl2lb.png
ani_bw-S_648-pirouette.gif
Current Roster of Students
Jasper Jane Morales - Water Flight - @/bxsmxth (p. 1)
Solas Correo - Light Flight - @/LillyJay (p. 1)
Zudal Lacimesa - Fire Flight - @/CrazyAKApanda (p.3)
Vivianne "Viv" Natas - Arcane Flight - @/CrypticMeaning (p. 4)
Jack Jenson - Nature Flight - @/PrarieElf (p. 4/5)
Marcus Vecturne - Plague Flight - @/Nemesis (p.5)
Anastasia "Ana" Malcolm - Nature Flight - @/AmethystSeaWing (p.5)
Asher "Ash" Morei - Lightning Flight - @/Sincerity11 (p.6)
Cohen Alderman - Plague Flight - @/CrypticMeaning (p. 10)
Carmilla Draven - Shadow Flight - @/Piratepuma (p. 10)
Salem Hakubi - Plague Flight - @/Piratepuma (p.10)
Celeste Molloy - Wind Flight - @/MintyKitsune (p.10)
Aster Holt - Fire Flight - @/MintyKitsune (p. 10)
Mary Smith - Ice Flight - @/AmethystSeaWing (p.14)

Map of the Campus
~ Coming soon ~

Synopsis of Current Events
Weather: Sunny
Time: 7:30 AM

School's open! People are going with their different guides into their different halls to find their different beds. To see descriptions about what guide your character has and which hall they'll be in/what the halls look like, see pages 4 and 7.

Link to RP Thread
Here
Current Roster of Students
Jasper Jane Morales - Water Flight - @/bxsmxth (p. 1)
Solas Correo - Light Flight - @/LillyJay (p. 1)
Zudal Lacimesa - Fire Flight - @/CrazyAKApanda (p.3)
Vivianne "Viv" Natas - Arcane Flight - @/CrypticMeaning (p. 4)
Jack Jenson - Nature Flight - @/PrarieElf (p. 4/5)
Marcus Vecturne - Plague Flight - @/Nemesis (p.5)
Anastasia "Ana" Malcolm - Nature Flight - @/AmethystSeaWing (p.5)
Asher "Ash" Morei - Lightning Flight - @/Sincerity11 (p.6)
Cohen Alderman - Plague Flight - @/CrypticMeaning (p. 10)
Carmilla Draven - Shadow Flight - @/Piratepuma (p. 10)
Salem Hakubi - Plague Flight - @/Piratepuma (p.10)
Celeste Molloy - Wind Flight - @/MintyKitsune (p.10)
Aster Holt - Fire Flight - @/MintyKitsune (p. 10)
Mary Smith - Ice Flight - @/AmethystSeaWing (p.14)

Map of the Campus
~ Coming soon ~

Synopsis of Current Events
Weather: Sunny
Time: 7:30 AM

School's open! People are going with their different guides into their different halls to find their different beds. To see descriptions about what guide your character has and which hall they'll be in/what the halls look like, see pages 4 and 7.

Link to RP Thread
Here
~bxsmxth~
(bismuth)
JvUa9ma.png
z9OsVtc.png
kCHWEjf.png
XibRJY8.png
11efmKl.png
lAvpyOQ.png
eTU8p7x.png
rtTYnrX.png
fHKOi67.png
BT1N47G.png
JPbBP0q.png
uVEyOnT.png
8GgdVkW.png
Nkk0jLq.png
hmlE0W8.png
FBhgews.png
YMPbu9R.png
Z2soOA2.png
4kekx4D.png
Q0Bai3e.png
AkSGmT9.png
WKtl2lb.png
Name: Jasper Jane Morales
Flight Affiliation: Water Flight
Powers: Jasper is a very fast swimmer and can breathe underwater for longer than most (about an hour). In addition, she's more resistant to changes in water pressure, allowing her to dive very deep without a suit.
Personality: Jasper likes to tease people and can get combative at times, but she's fiercely loyal and like to take care of others.
Appearance: Jasper is a girl with medium-dark skin, dotted all over her body with freckles. She is stocky and ungraceful, with big feet usually donning some mud-caked sneakers. She has long ashy, mousy brown hair that's usually unkempt and strawlike. She has dark blue eyes, a result of her flight affiliation.
History: Jasper came from a massive family, with her being the oldest of 9 children. Her parents found her lighter hair and blue eyes strange since no one in their family had those kinds of genes, but no one ever connected it to anything superhuman until Jas ended up accidentally staying underwater in the nearby lake for 45 minutes straight without drowning. With this revelation (and some snooping in the nearby library), her parents said a prayer and put themselves in debt to get her a taxi to New Flight.
Other: Jasper is a high school senior, 17 years old.
Name: Jasper Jane Morales
Flight Affiliation: Water Flight
Powers: Jasper is a very fast swimmer and can breathe underwater for longer than most (about an hour). In addition, she's more resistant to changes in water pressure, allowing her to dive very deep without a suit.
Personality: Jasper likes to tease people and can get combative at times, but she's fiercely loyal and like to take care of others.
Appearance: Jasper is a girl with medium-dark skin, dotted all over her body with freckles. She is stocky and ungraceful, with big feet usually donning some mud-caked sneakers. She has long ashy, mousy brown hair that's usually unkempt and strawlike. She has dark blue eyes, a result of her flight affiliation.
History: Jasper came from a massive family, with her being the oldest of 9 children. Her parents found her lighter hair and blue eyes strange since no one in their family had those kinds of genes, but no one ever connected it to anything superhuman until Jas ended up accidentally staying underwater in the nearby lake for 45 minutes straight without drowning. With this revelation (and some snooping in the nearby library), her parents said a prayer and put themselves in debt to get her a taxi to New Flight.
Other: Jasper is a high school senior, 17 years old.
~bxsmxth~
(bismuth)
JvUa9ma.png
z9OsVtc.png
kCHWEjf.png
XibRJY8.png
11efmKl.png
lAvpyOQ.png
eTU8p7x.png
rtTYnrX.png
fHKOi67.png
BT1N47G.png
JPbBP0q.png
uVEyOnT.png
8GgdVkW.png
Nkk0jLq.png
hmlE0W8.png
FBhgews.png
YMPbu9R.png
Z2soOA2.png
4kekx4D.png
Q0Bai3e.png
AkSGmT9.png
WKtl2lb.png
I would like to join! I'll post the profile in like an hour or more ;w;
I would like to join! I'll post the profile in like an hour or more ;w;
ImLwTCX.pngNew_Ice_Banner.png Hello! Call me Crazy or Panda.
-I accept friend requests if I know you
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
New_Ice_Banner.pngImLwTCX.png
@CrazyAKApanda Wonderful!! Please, take your time!
@CrazyAKApanda Wonderful!! Please, take your time!
~bxsmxth~
(bismuth)
JvUa9ma.png
z9OsVtc.png
kCHWEjf.png
XibRJY8.png
11efmKl.png
lAvpyOQ.png
eTU8p7x.png
rtTYnrX.png
fHKOi67.png
BT1N47G.png
JPbBP0q.png
uVEyOnT.png
8GgdVkW.png
Nkk0jLq.png
hmlE0W8.png
FBhgews.png
YMPbu9R.png
Z2soOA2.png
4kekx4D.png
Q0Bai3e.png
AkSGmT9.png
WKtl2lb.png
And im subbed. no need to ping :P
And im subbed. no need to ping :P
ImLwTCX.pngNew_Ice_Banner.png Hello! Call me Crazy or Panda.
-I accept friend requests if I know you
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
New_Ice_Banner.pngImLwTCX.png
@LillyJay Ehhhh I deliberated on this for a while but as long as Solas looks largely human and his wings don't provide him any flight or useful abilities, it should be fine! I'll put him down on the roster and change the form ever so slightly, thanks for joining c:
@LillyJay Ehhhh I deliberated on this for a while but as long as Solas looks largely human and his wings don't provide him any flight or useful abilities, it should be fine! I'll put him down on the roster and change the form ever so slightly, thanks for joining c:
~bxsmxth~
(bismuth)
JvUa9ma.png
z9OsVtc.png
kCHWEjf.png
XibRJY8.png
11efmKl.png
lAvpyOQ.png
eTU8p7x.png
rtTYnrX.png
fHKOi67.png
BT1N47G.png
JPbBP0q.png
uVEyOnT.png
8GgdVkW.png
Nkk0jLq.png
hmlE0W8.png
FBhgews.png
YMPbu9R.png
Z2soOA2.png
4kekx4D.png
Q0Bai3e.png
AkSGmT9.png
WKtl2lb.png
Name: Solas Correo
Flight Affiliation: Light
Powers: Healing, slightly heightened strength. His healing works in an odd way and he refuses whenever possible. Also, his eyes adjust more or less instantly to light or darkness and he can look straight at the sun with no discomfort or damage.
Personality: Protective, kind, overly literal at times.
Appearance: If you'd make an exception (completely understand if it's not possible :D ) he does have wings, sapphire-blue ones, but for the sake of this RP they cannot be seen, heard or felt unless he trusts you enough to put his life in your hands which isn't likely to ever happen. They're too small to allow him to fly or even lift a few inches off the ground, at only about three feet long each. They show pretty much every emotion he has if you know how to read them and can see them. He has dark hair and golden eyes that seem to glow slightly, though that may just be their bright color.
History: What can I say? Normal kiddo, normal life. His father was convinced his mother had been... unfaithful, because they both had blonde hair and dark eyes, a stark contrast to his own brown hair and golden eyes. They did a DNA test and convinced his father that is was simply a genetic mutation which, in a sense, it was.
Other: Ehhh
Name: Solas Correo
Flight Affiliation: Light
Powers: Healing, slightly heightened strength. His healing works in an odd way and he refuses whenever possible. Also, his eyes adjust more or less instantly to light or darkness and he can look straight at the sun with no discomfort or damage.
Personality: Protective, kind, overly literal at times.
Appearance: If you'd make an exception (completely understand if it's not possible :D ) he does have wings, sapphire-blue ones, but for the sake of this RP they cannot be seen, heard or felt unless he trusts you enough to put his life in your hands which isn't likely to ever happen. They're too small to allow him to fly or even lift a few inches off the ground, at only about three feet long each. They show pretty much every emotion he has if you know how to read them and can see them. He has dark hair and golden eyes that seem to glow slightly, though that may just be their bright color.
History: What can I say? Normal kiddo, normal life. His father was convinced his mother had been... unfaithful, because they both had blonde hair and dark eyes, a stark contrast to his own brown hair and golden eyes. They did a DNA test and convinced his father that is was simply a genetic mutation which, in a sense, it was.
Other: Ehhh
+3 FR time, frequent user of highly questionable logic.
*happy screeching* my angel boy has been in five RPs now!!!
*happy screeching* my angel boy has been in five RPs now!!!
+3 FR time, frequent user of highly questionable logic.
@LillyJay The order of these posts makes me look like I'm psychic or something xD
@LillyJay The order of these posts makes me look like I'm psychic or something xD
~bxsmxth~
(bismuth)
JvUa9ma.png
z9OsVtc.png
kCHWEjf.png
XibRJY8.png
11efmKl.png
lAvpyOQ.png
eTU8p7x.png
rtTYnrX.png
fHKOi67.png
BT1N47G.png