Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Sornieth's New Humans (ooc/open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
hold on, im actually making the bio for my character.
hold on, im actually making the bio for my character.
ImLwTCX.pngNew_Ice_Banner.png Hello! Call me Crazy or Panda.
-I accept friend requests if I know you
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
New_Ice_Banner.pngImLwTCX.png
@CrazyAKApanda You good?

@LillyJay Nope, the link worked! Still figuring out how to use DragCave but I clicky
@CrazyAKApanda You good?

@LillyJay Nope, the link worked! Still figuring out how to use DragCave but I clicky
~bxsmxth~
(bismuth)
JvUa9ma.png
z9OsVtc.png
kCHWEjf.png
XibRJY8.png
11efmKl.png
lAvpyOQ.png
eTU8p7x.png
rtTYnrX.png
fHKOi67.png
BT1N47G.png
JPbBP0q.png
uVEyOnT.png
8GgdVkW.png
Nkk0jLq.png
hmlE0W8.png
FBhgews.png
YMPbu9R.png
Z2soOA2.png
4kekx4D.png
Q0Bai3e.png
AkSGmT9.png
WKtl2lb.png
ani_bw-S_648-pirouette.gif
Sorry, i was doing chores and cleaning stuff. I never really got started on the bio.
Sorry, i was doing chores and cleaning stuff. I never really got started on the bio.
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
It's cool! There's only like one other person so there's no way I'm starting the RP without you ;v;
It's cool! There's only like one other person so there's no way I'm starting the RP without you ;v;
~bxsmxth~
(bismuth)
JvUa9ma.png
z9OsVtc.png
kCHWEjf.png
XibRJY8.png
11efmKl.png
lAvpyOQ.png
eTU8p7x.png
rtTYnrX.png
fHKOi67.png
BT1N47G.png
JPbBP0q.png
uVEyOnT.png
8GgdVkW.png
Nkk0jLq.png
hmlE0W8.png
FBhgews.png
YMPbu9R.png
Z2soOA2.png
4kekx4D.png
Q0Bai3e.png
AkSGmT9.png
WKtl2lb.png
yeah. makes sense
yeah. makes sense
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
Also as y'all can see, I now have god-tier advertising for this thread, so hopefully that should get some more people to join the cult roleplay
Also as y'all can see, I now have god-tier advertising for this thread, so hopefully that should get some more people to join the cult roleplay
~bxsmxth~
(bismuth)
JvUa9ma.png
z9OsVtc.png
kCHWEjf.png
XibRJY8.png
11efmKl.png
lAvpyOQ.png
eTU8p7x.png
rtTYnrX.png
fHKOi67.png
BT1N47G.png
JPbBP0q.png
uVEyOnT.png
8GgdVkW.png
Nkk0jLq.png
hmlE0W8.png
FBhgews.png
YMPbu9R.png
Z2soOA2.png
4kekx4D.png
Q0Bai3e.png
AkSGmT9.png
WKtl2lb.png
XD ok. ^w^
XD ok. ^w^
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
(casually using Zudal in my lair as the reference.)
Name: Zudal Lacimesa
Flight Affiliation: Fire
Powers: Can make a fire in her hands and stuff, she is "fire-resistant", and can set fire to things. She still can't control the fire though. If she concentrates hard enough, she can control her powers a bit better and she would be able to breath fire.
Personality: She is often kind and outgoing, always happy to meet new people. She can be a bit shy about her powers though. When angry, her powers go insane. She often tries to stay calm for such a reason. She isn't one to be alone, even if she's dangerous. She still loves to interact with new kids. She smart and helpful most of the time too.
Appearance: She has the iconic fiery red eyes and has black ash-colored hair. Her skin is pale and white, and she is short. She often wears a casual t-shirt and black leggings with a black jacket wrapped around her waist most of the time. Her shoes are just the normal black tennis shoes.
History: It was a long time before she discovered her powers. How? She was helping her dad grill, and she was going to start the grill. She was putting the coal in as her dad prepared the burgers. She lights the grill on fire and accidentally gets her hand stuck in the grill. After a minute with her dad helping, she got her hand out. It was still lit though. Her dad managed to put it out. Surprisingly, her hand had no injuries except a small scratch from the grill itself. Her mom found out when her dad told so. Zudal accidentally lights a bush on fire nearby, and then the parents made the decision to send her to Flight High School to be able to control such powers.
Other: Sometimes she loses control of her fire and uhh yeah it goes a bit crazy. She normally can't stop it too. And sometimes a random fire starts when she's around. Also, she's a high school senior.
(casually using Zudal in my lair as the reference.)
Name: Zudal Lacimesa
Flight Affiliation: Fire
Powers: Can make a fire in her hands and stuff, she is "fire-resistant", and can set fire to things. She still can't control the fire though. If she concentrates hard enough, she can control her powers a bit better and she would be able to breath fire.
Personality: She is often kind and outgoing, always happy to meet new people. She can be a bit shy about her powers though. When angry, her powers go insane. She often tries to stay calm for such a reason. She isn't one to be alone, even if she's dangerous. She still loves to interact with new kids. She smart and helpful most of the time too.
Appearance: She has the iconic fiery red eyes and has black ash-colored hair. Her skin is pale and white, and she is short. She often wears a casual t-shirt and black leggings with a black jacket wrapped around her waist most of the time. Her shoes are just the normal black tennis shoes.
History: It was a long time before she discovered her powers. How? She was helping her dad grill, and she was going to start the grill. She was putting the coal in as her dad prepared the burgers. She lights the grill on fire and accidentally gets her hand stuck in the grill. After a minute with her dad helping, she got her hand out. It was still lit though. Her dad managed to put it out. Surprisingly, her hand had no injuries except a small scratch from the grill itself. Her mom found out when her dad told so. Zudal accidentally lights a bush on fire nearby, and then the parents made the decision to send her to Flight High School to be able to control such powers.
Other: Sometimes she loses control of her fire and uhh yeah it goes a bit crazy. She normally can't stop it too. And sometimes a random fire starts when she's around. Also, she's a high school senior.
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im finally done.
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im finally done.
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
@/CrazyAKAPanda Im love her, accepted

Now we just need to wait for a couple more people and we'll be set!
@/CrazyAKAPanda Im love her, accepted

Now we just need to wait for a couple more people and we'll be set!
~bxsmxth~
(bismuth)
JvUa9ma.png
z9OsVtc.png
kCHWEjf.png
XibRJY8.png
11efmKl.png
lAvpyOQ.png
eTU8p7x.png
rtTYnrX.png
fHKOi67.png
BT1N47G.png