Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Sornieth's New Humans (ooc/open)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@CrazyAKApanda here is the slightly shorter version... although I'm leaving the first one up for now. ;)

Name: Jack Jenson
Flight Affiliation: Nature
Powers: Can speak to creatures and his presence makes plants and fungi grow like crazy and his influence on the plantlife around him is completely out of his control at the moment.

Personality: Jack is kind, honest, and while he can often be a bit of a loner, he loves to have fun and has a mischievous streak and a touch of sarcasm.

Appearance: Brown hair and pale skin, is around 6.2 and lean build. He mainly wears a dark green shirt, kaki cargo shorts, (or blue jeans and a tan jacket if it’s cold,) and nearly always has on dark brown steel toed boots, and has medium green eyes.

History: Was raised on a farm from a young age and learned to work hard but ran into trouble as plants would grow like crazy in the areas he frequented. When the range of Jack’s plant-growing influence began to expand alarmingly in the last year and affect the neighbors properties as well, his parents decided to send him to New Flight High School for the Elementally Gifted in hopes he could learn to control his powers before their homestead turned into a jungle.

Other: His plant-growing influence increases tenfold when he feel threatened or anxious which has the side effect of quickly encasing him in plant-life.
@CrazyAKApanda here is the slightly shorter version... although I'm leaving the first one up for now. ;)

Name: Jack Jenson
Flight Affiliation: Nature
Powers: Can speak to creatures and his presence makes plants and fungi grow like crazy and his influence on the plantlife around him is completely out of his control at the moment.

Personality: Jack is kind, honest, and while he can often be a bit of a loner, he loves to have fun and has a mischievous streak and a touch of sarcasm.

Appearance: Brown hair and pale skin, is around 6.2 and lean build. He mainly wears a dark green shirt, kaki cargo shorts, (or blue jeans and a tan jacket if it’s cold,) and nearly always has on dark brown steel toed boots, and has medium green eyes.

History: Was raised on a farm from a young age and learned to work hard but ran into trouble as plants would grow like crazy in the areas he frequented. When the range of Jack’s plant-growing influence began to expand alarmingly in the last year and affect the neighbors properties as well, his parents decided to send him to New Flight High School for the Elementally Gifted in hopes he could learn to control his powers before their homestead turned into a jungle.

Other: His plant-growing influence increases tenfold when he feel threatened or anxious which has the side effect of quickly encasing him in plant-life.
9g0BXbt.gif
Stap pinging me plz. Im subbed. Also, thank you.
Stap pinging me plz. Im subbed. Also, thank you.
ImLwTCX.pngNew_Ice_Banner.png Hello! Call me Crazy or Panda.
-I accept friend requests if I know you
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
New_Ice_Banner.pngImLwTCX.png
@CrazyAKApanda Oh I'm sorry did you say ping you more? ping ping ping ping ping ping ping

@PrarieElf Im lov him and I love rambly lore so he's accepted!

I'll update the roster and try to get the RP thread up soon, but I'm easily sidetracked and my internet is going to be dodgy tonight so it may go up tomorrow morning instead (FR time that is)
@CrazyAKApanda Oh I'm sorry did you say ping you more? ping ping ping ping ping ping ping

@PrarieElf Im lov him and I love rambly lore so he's accepted!

I'll update the roster and try to get the RP thread up soon, but I'm easily sidetracked and my internet is going to be dodgy tonight so it may go up tomorrow morning instead (FR time that is)
~bxsmxth~
(bismuth)
JvUa9ma.png
z9OsVtc.png
kCHWEjf.png
XibRJY8.png
11efmKl.png
lAvpyOQ.png
eTU8p7x.png
rtTYnrX.png
fHKOi67.png
BT1N47G.png
JPbBP0q.png
uVEyOnT.png
8GgdVkW.png
Nkk0jLq.png
hmlE0W8.png
FBhgews.png
YMPbu9R.png
Z2soOA2.png
4kekx4D.png
Q0Bai3e.png
AkSGmT9.png
WKtl2lb.png
ani_bw-S_648-pirouette.gif
BYFUHGINJLVVVVVVVUNFOIRUEFADVOBGHEOFIENGRBHOGIUFDWNJF EGSOHFENJDSHOENJSIFOENJHSOKLJEFHAODSJEKIHODJSNEODISKN EJOSOSNKFQFEKNFEJIQGSEKJGSHOEQKGSDJOIEFWKNGJIOSENFKOISISNFKSJOFEGSKNLBJOSFEKNGSDB
BYFUHGINJLVVVVVVVUNFOIRUEFADVOBGHEOFIENGRBHOGIUFDWNJF EGSOHFENJDSHOENJSIFOENJHSOKLJEFHAODSJEKIHODJSNEODISKN EJOSOSNKFQFEKNFEJIQGSEKJGSHOEQKGSDJOIEFWKNGJIOSENFKOISISNFKSJOFEGSKNLBJOSFEKNGSDB
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
@bxsmxth
Yes, Super excited! If you get the thread up today I can try to get a post in before I head off to dreamland, but if not I'll have to wait until Monday as I won't be available tomorrow. Hope your internet holds up!
@bxsmxth
Yes, Super excited! If you get the thread up today I can try to get a post in before I head off to dreamland, but if not I'll have to wait until Monday as I won't be available tomorrow. Hope your internet holds up!
9g0BXbt.gif
@bxsmxth
Room for one more?

Name: Marcus Vecturne

Flight Affiliation: Plague

Powers: Upon skin contact, Marcus can induce fatigue and nausea. The effects are minor but contagious. It can spread through similar contact between infected and uninfected individuals. The more infected, the stronger the effects are. However, the condition’s duration becomes shorter as well. Once the effects have passed, Marcus is inflicted with backlash of the same strength.

When not under his power’s influence, he has higher than average stamina.

Personality: If he could be described with one word, it’d be this: scrappy. Marcus is for the most part jovial but also highly competitive. He’s often prone to being boisterous, and when his mind is set on conquering a challenge, it’s difficult to dissuade him. Marcus is not the best when it comes to considering consequences, usually preferring to figure things out as he goes along.

Appearance: Marcus is short but makes up for that with sturdiness, being rather muscular and broad-shouldered. His skin is lightly tanned, and his strawberry blond hair is cropped close to his scalp. Due to his cheerful disposition, he tends to sport a wide and friendly grin. If it weren’t for his deep red eyes, he’d appear to be the very personification of sunshine.

Due to the nature of his abilities, he tends to keep himself well-covered, favoring whatever clothing has the thickest material. Hoodies are often preferred.

History: As the youngest of four, Marcus is used to fighting for what’s his. Coming from a low-income family, he and his siblings tried their best to help out by doing whatever odd jobs they could. Some of them were… it’d be best to say that their parents wouldn’t approve if they knew where they got the money from. The emergence of his abilities proved to be immensely troublesome for the family, so they seized the opportunity to send him to New Flight High as soon as they could afford it. Marcus still has mixed feelings about the whole thing, knowing that it’s important for him to gain control of his powers but also feeling very much out of his comfort zone.

Other: He’s a high school junior.
@bxsmxth
Room for one more?

Name: Marcus Vecturne

Flight Affiliation: Plague

Powers: Upon skin contact, Marcus can induce fatigue and nausea. The effects are minor but contagious. It can spread through similar contact between infected and uninfected individuals. The more infected, the stronger the effects are. However, the condition’s duration becomes shorter as well. Once the effects have passed, Marcus is inflicted with backlash of the same strength.

When not under his power’s influence, he has higher than average stamina.

Personality: If he could be described with one word, it’d be this: scrappy. Marcus is for the most part jovial but also highly competitive. He’s often prone to being boisterous, and when his mind is set on conquering a challenge, it’s difficult to dissuade him. Marcus is not the best when it comes to considering consequences, usually preferring to figure things out as he goes along.

Appearance: Marcus is short but makes up for that with sturdiness, being rather muscular and broad-shouldered. His skin is lightly tanned, and his strawberry blond hair is cropped close to his scalp. Due to his cheerful disposition, he tends to sport a wide and friendly grin. If it weren’t for his deep red eyes, he’d appear to be the very personification of sunshine.

Due to the nature of his abilities, he tends to keep himself well-covered, favoring whatever clothing has the thickest material. Hoodies are often preferred.

History: As the youngest of four, Marcus is used to fighting for what’s his. Coming from a low-income family, he and his siblings tried their best to help out by doing whatever odd jobs they could. Some of them were… it’d be best to say that their parents wouldn’t approve if they knew where they got the money from. The emergence of his abilities proved to be immensely troublesome for the family, so they seized the opportunity to send him to New Flight High as soon as they could afford it. Marcus still has mixed feelings about the whole thing, knowing that it’s important for him to gain control of his powers but also feeling very much out of his comfort zone.

Other: He’s a high school junior.
We have room for plenty more!
We have room for plenty more!
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
May I join?

Also if an element is already taken, can we still have a character affiliated with that element?

(I'm subbed btw)
May I join?

Also if an element is already taken, can we still have a character affiliated with that element?

(I'm subbed btw)
Smoky-Bantam-Fangar.png ~call me Amethyst!
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~check out this super cool hatchery!
~and this other cool subspecies!
~Idk
~Every day I play a game online where you dress up overgrown lizards. Oh wait...
@Nemesis Accepted! Welcome to the show!

@AmethystSeaWing Of course! No problem with that at all c:
@Nemesis Accepted! Welcome to the show!

@AmethystSeaWing Of course! No problem with that at all c:
~bxsmxth~
(bismuth)
JvUa9ma.png
z9OsVtc.png
kCHWEjf.png
XibRJY8.png
11efmKl.png
lAvpyOQ.png
eTU8p7x.png
rtTYnrX.png
fHKOi67.png
BT1N47G.png
JPbBP0q.png
uVEyOnT.png
8GgdVkW.png
Nkk0jLq.png
hmlE0W8.png
FBhgews.png
YMPbu9R.png
Z2soOA2.png
4kekx4D.png
Q0Bai3e.png
AkSGmT9.png
WKtl2lb.png
ani_bw-S_648-pirouette.gif
Thx! Ok, here we go...

Name: Anastasia "Ana" Malcolm

Flight Affiliation: nature. Her eyes have small spots of dark blue in them, but as far as she can tell it has nothing to do with her flight.

Powers: She feels much calmer when she is out in nature. She can control and grow plants. This can happen with just a thought, but using her hands can sometimes help her control her power. She has to constantly concentrate so she doesn't grow plants wherever she steps. She can turn into her spirit animal; a tortoiseshell cat. She can also sense other magic, where it is in space relative to her, how strong it is, and sometimes what flight it's affiliated with, though this depends on whether it's coming from an organism or an inanimate object.

Personality: she is kind, caring, and a little bossy

Appearance: Ana is 5'1". She has curly hair, ranging from dark brown near the scalp, to mahogany in the middle, to gold at the tips. She has leaf green eyes with small spots of blue in them.

History: Ana lives with her parents and her older sister, Macy. Her parents were never really around, so Macy was a mother to Ana and took very good care of her. Ana discovered she had magic when she turned into a cat in the middle of the woods at a summer camp when she was eleven. She had always loved the outdoors, but now she could sense the aura of nature. When she told her parents, they told her she could never use her magic. Ever. For a while Ana accepted this, even though she felt like she was missing some part of her. That was three years ago. Lately Ana has been experimenting with her magic (without telling her parents, of course) and now Ana has told them that she wants to go to The New Flight High School. They grudgingly accepted, assuming that in a while Ana would fall out, but she is determined to prove them wrong.
Thx! Ok, here we go...

Name: Anastasia "Ana" Malcolm

Flight Affiliation: nature. Her eyes have small spots of dark blue in them, but as far as she can tell it has nothing to do with her flight.

Powers: She feels much calmer when she is out in nature. She can control and grow plants. This can happen with just a thought, but using her hands can sometimes help her control her power. She has to constantly concentrate so she doesn't grow plants wherever she steps. She can turn into her spirit animal; a tortoiseshell cat. She can also sense other magic, where it is in space relative to her, how strong it is, and sometimes what flight it's affiliated with, though this depends on whether it's coming from an organism or an inanimate object.

Personality: she is kind, caring, and a little bossy

Appearance: Ana is 5'1". She has curly hair, ranging from dark brown near the scalp, to mahogany in the middle, to gold at the tips. She has leaf green eyes with small spots of blue in them.

History: Ana lives with her parents and her older sister, Macy. Her parents were never really around, so Macy was a mother to Ana and took very good care of her. Ana discovered she had magic when she turned into a cat in the middle of the woods at a summer camp when she was eleven. She had always loved the outdoors, but now she could sense the aura of nature. When she told her parents, they told her she could never use her magic. Ever. For a while Ana accepted this, even though she felt like she was missing some part of her. That was three years ago. Lately Ana has been experimenting with her magic (without telling her parents, of course) and now Ana has told them that she wants to go to The New Flight High School. They grudgingly accepted, assuming that in a while Ana would fall out, but she is determined to prove them wrong.
Smoky-Bantam-Fangar.png ~call me Amethyst!
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~check out this super cool hatchery!
~and this other cool subspecies!
~Idk
~Every day I play a game online where you dress up overgrown lizards. Oh wait...
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18