Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Sornieth's New Humans (ooc/open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
:D
Zudal: *burns the school down on accident.*
:D
Zudal: *burns the school down on accident.*
ImLwTCX.pngNew_Ice_Banner.png Hello! Call me Crazy or Panda.
-I accept friend requests if I know you
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
New_Ice_Banner.pngImLwTCX.png
Don't worry, bby, most of the buildings are made of stone due to lore reasons so you'll only cause thousands of dollars in property damage instead of millions
Don't worry, bby, most of the buildings are made of stone due to lore reasons so you'll only cause thousands of dollars in property damage instead of millions
~bxsmxth~
(bismuth)
JvUa9ma.png
z9OsVtc.png
kCHWEjf.png
XibRJY8.png
11efmKl.png
lAvpyOQ.png
eTU8p7x.png
rtTYnrX.png
fHKOi67.png
BT1N47G.png
JPbBP0q.png
uVEyOnT.png
8GgdVkW.png
Nkk0jLq.png
hmlE0W8.png
FBhgews.png
YMPbu9R.png
Z2soOA2.png
4kekx4D.png
Q0Bai3e.png
AkSGmT9.png
WKtl2lb.png
ani_bw-S_648-pirouette.gif
aww ok. :P
aww ok. :P
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
Name: Vivianne "Viv" Natas

Flight Affiliation: Arcane

Powers: Viv has the ability to manipulate energy. She cannot manipulate her own, but any energy around her is fair game. Ironically, this ability drains energy from her. She can also see auras with little difficulty.

Personality: Viv is the typical Arcanite. She is smart, spends a lot of her time reading, and wants to know everything. However, she is far from reserved. She is a kind soul, who likes to speak with others. She can go on and on about mundane things, and gets along best with a conversationalist. She is oblivious to the world around her, spending a lot of her time in her own head. If you catch her while she's deep in thought, you'll almost see a zombie. She becomes unresponsive, and almost in a dream-like state.

Appearance: Vivianne has dark brown hair that goes to about her mid back. Her build is lean, made for agility. She is neither tall nor short, standing at around 5'8". Her eyes are a beautiful magenta, brighter towards the middle and darker around the edges. She can typically be found in neutral colours, or blues. Her favourite outfit consists of a blue turtleneck with leggings and high black boots. She also keeps a witches hat, as a joke, though she rarely wears it.

History: Viv lived a rather normal life. She was the middle child of three, with an older brother and a younger sister. She loves them dearly. Her parents were concerned when they first saw her eyes, though they kept it to themselves largely. It got worse when she began discovering her power, using it mostly to heat up her food. They decided to send her to boarding school shortly after that.

Other: Vivianne is pansexual, 17, and in the eleventh grade. Also it was really hard to find an arcane-related power, so y'all better appreciate it.
Name: Vivianne "Viv" Natas

Flight Affiliation: Arcane

Powers: Viv has the ability to manipulate energy. She cannot manipulate her own, but any energy around her is fair game. Ironically, this ability drains energy from her. She can also see auras with little difficulty.

Personality: Viv is the typical Arcanite. She is smart, spends a lot of her time reading, and wants to know everything. However, she is far from reserved. She is a kind soul, who likes to speak with others. She can go on and on about mundane things, and gets along best with a conversationalist. She is oblivious to the world around her, spending a lot of her time in her own head. If you catch her while she's deep in thought, you'll almost see a zombie. She becomes unresponsive, and almost in a dream-like state.

Appearance: Vivianne has dark brown hair that goes to about her mid back. Her build is lean, made for agility. She is neither tall nor short, standing at around 5'8". Her eyes are a beautiful magenta, brighter towards the middle and darker around the edges. She can typically be found in neutral colours, or blues. Her favourite outfit consists of a blue turtleneck with leggings and high black boots. She also keeps a witches hat, as a joke, though she rarely wears it.

History: Viv lived a rather normal life. She was the middle child of three, with an older brother and a younger sister. She loves them dearly. Her parents were concerned when they first saw her eyes, though they kept it to themselves largely. It got worse when she began discovering her power, using it mostly to heat up her food. They decided to send her to boarding school shortly after that.

Other: Vivianne is pansexual, 17, and in the eleventh grade. Also it was really hard to find an arcane-related power, so y'all better appreciate it.
I'm a pansexual with she/her pronouns. I don't mind a message or a ping! Timezone is +1 FR time.
Currently: Grew UP in the French court, oui oui bonjour, life was a chore so...
Love the advertising, it's so.. big and bright and out there, no one will miss it. Beautiful.

(also I may accidentally call you box at some point because I keep reading the first part of your name as Box)
Love the advertising, it's so.. big and bright and out there, no one will miss it. Beautiful.

(also I may accidentally call you box at some point because I keep reading the first part of your name as Box)
+3 FR time, frequent user of highly questionable logic.
@CrypticMeaning I do appreciate it! Accepted!

@/Lilly Most people read my username as utter nonsense anyway so call me whatever you want lol xD
@CrypticMeaning I do appreciate it! Accepted!

@/Lilly Most people read my username as utter nonsense anyway so call me whatever you want lol xD
~bxsmxth~
(bismuth)
JvUa9ma.png
z9OsVtc.png
kCHWEjf.png
XibRJY8.png
11efmKl.png
lAvpyOQ.png
eTU8p7x.png
rtTYnrX.png
fHKOi67.png
BT1N47G.png
JPbBP0q.png
uVEyOnT.png
8GgdVkW.png
Nkk0jLq.png
hmlE0W8.png
FBhgews.png
YMPbu9R.png
Z2soOA2.png
4kekx4D.png
Q0Bai3e.png
AkSGmT9.png
WKtl2lb.png
ani_bw-S_648-pirouette.gif
@bxsmxth
Mind if I join in to? :)

Name: Jack Jenson
Flight Affiliation: Nature
Powers: Can speak to creatures and his presence makes plants and fungi grow like crazy and his influence on the plantlife around him is completely out of his control at the moment. This has led to many comical situations or outright terrifying ones, like the time that Venus fly trap grew big enough that it tried to eat his family’s rude neighbor… and that oversized mushroom that nearly toppled a clock tower… did I mention that things often go crazy faster if he’s stressed out? XD
Personality: Jack is kind, honest, and while he can often be a bit of a loner, he loves to have fun and has a mischievous streak and a touch of sarcasm.
Appearance: Brown hair and pale skin, is around 6.2 and lean build. He mainly wears a dark green shirt, kaki cargo shorts, (or blue jeans and a tan jacket if it’s cold,) and nearly always has on dark brown steel toed boots, and has medium green eyes.

History: Was raised on a farm from a young age and learned to work hard but ran into trouble as plants would grow like crazy in the areas he frequented. You would think as a farmer this would be a good thing except the effect spread to any plant in the vicinity; whether toxic weed, poisonous mushroom, blackberry bush, or melon vine. His family had to invest in a huge herd of sheep and goats to keep the gluttony of plant life from consuming the homestead. When the range of Jack’s plant-growing influence began to expand alarmingly in the last year and affect the neighbors properties as well, his parents decided to send him to New Flight High School for the Elementally Gifted in hopes he could learn to control his powers before their homestead turned into a jungle.

Other: His plant-growing influence increases tenfold when he feel threatened or anxious which has the side effect of quickly encasing him in plant-life.
Has a pet cockatrice ((Or rooster if cockatrice are a no-no, I wasn’t sure what your rules are for the creatures in this rp… or I can just remove it altogether since he is going to high school and I have no clue whether you planned on the students housing situation…)) that follows him around and heaven help to fool that tries to harm it. Oh, and he’s a high school senior.

((If I have overdone the powers, real me in! XD. It was almost midnight where I live when I wrote this last night before going to bed. I felt like him having control over his plant-growing influence would be a bit much, for heavens sake I don’t want him to be the gladekeeper! Sorry, I’m afraid my brain is a bit tired and I was getting excited which makes me ramble… If the powers are ok, I hope the groundskeepers for the school have some good equipment, his presence might make their job a little crazier. Forget millions of dollars in fire damage, they’ll be trying to control the peas that sprouted in the cafeteria when some jerk threatened to beat him up after class. XD))
@bxsmxth
Mind if I join in to? :)

Name: Jack Jenson
Flight Affiliation: Nature
Powers: Can speak to creatures and his presence makes plants and fungi grow like crazy and his influence on the plantlife around him is completely out of his control at the moment. This has led to many comical situations or outright terrifying ones, like the time that Venus fly trap grew big enough that it tried to eat his family’s rude neighbor… and that oversized mushroom that nearly toppled a clock tower… did I mention that things often go crazy faster if he’s stressed out? XD
Personality: Jack is kind, honest, and while he can often be a bit of a loner, he loves to have fun and has a mischievous streak and a touch of sarcasm.
Appearance: Brown hair and pale skin, is around 6.2 and lean build. He mainly wears a dark green shirt, kaki cargo shorts, (or blue jeans and a tan jacket if it’s cold,) and nearly always has on dark brown steel toed boots, and has medium green eyes.

History: Was raised on a farm from a young age and learned to work hard but ran into trouble as plants would grow like crazy in the areas he frequented. You would think as a farmer this would be a good thing except the effect spread to any plant in the vicinity; whether toxic weed, poisonous mushroom, blackberry bush, or melon vine. His family had to invest in a huge herd of sheep and goats to keep the gluttony of plant life from consuming the homestead. When the range of Jack’s plant-growing influence began to expand alarmingly in the last year and affect the neighbors properties as well, his parents decided to send him to New Flight High School for the Elementally Gifted in hopes he could learn to control his powers before their homestead turned into a jungle.

Other: His plant-growing influence increases tenfold when he feel threatened or anxious which has the side effect of quickly encasing him in plant-life.
Has a pet cockatrice ((Or rooster if cockatrice are a no-no, I wasn’t sure what your rules are for the creatures in this rp… or I can just remove it altogether since he is going to high school and I have no clue whether you planned on the students housing situation…)) that follows him around and heaven help to fool that tries to harm it. Oh, and he’s a high school senior.

((If I have overdone the powers, real me in! XD. It was almost midnight where I live when I wrote this last night before going to bed. I felt like him having control over his plant-growing influence would be a bit much, for heavens sake I don’t want him to be the gladekeeper! Sorry, I’m afraid my brain is a bit tired and I was getting excited which makes me ramble… If the powers are ok, I hope the groundskeepers for the school have some good equipment, his presence might make their job a little crazier. Forget millions of dollars in fire damage, they’ll be trying to control the peas that sprouted in the cafeteria when some jerk threatened to beat him up after class. XD))
9g0BXbt.gif
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhh. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. SO MUCH READING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhh. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. SO MUCH READING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
@CrazyAKApanda
Sorry... I was exhuasted and excited when I wrote all that... makes me ramble. I can hurry and clean it up. 'XD
@CrazyAKApanda
Sorry... I was exhuasted and excited when I wrote all that... makes me ramble. I can hurry and clean it up. 'XD
9g0BXbt.gif
yes plz. make it easy for the creator to read. ;w;
yes plz. make it easy for the creator to read. ;w;
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18