Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1-on-1 with Eaglerider
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 305 306
“No; I suppose ‘handmaiden’ might be a better word for it,” Vasilka explained. She talked quietly, but people still looked at her oddly. “You would follow me around, help me get dressed, and so on. I could even pay you if you wanted; assuming the royal treasury is still intact.”
“No; I suppose ‘handmaiden’ might be a better word for it,” Vasilka explained. She talked quietly, but people still looked at her oddly. “You would follow me around, help me get dressed, and so on. I could even pay you if you wanted; assuming the royal treasury is still intact.”
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
"What are you talking about?" Julia wondered if she went insane. That didn't sound like a reward either... more like servitude to whoever this was.

Robert drove by at that point, though too quick to see Rysieran, he saw Vasilka...
"What are you talking about?" Julia wondered if she went insane. That didn't sound like a reward either... more like servitude to whoever this was.

Robert drove by at that point, though too quick to see Rysieran, he saw Vasilka...
“I’m a princess,” Vasilka said. “Being a handmaiden is one of the best rewards you can receive.” She paused for a few moments, smiling to herself. “Or maybe you’d prefer that I kill you? I can always find someone else, after all.”
“I’m a princess,” Vasilka said. “Being a handmaiden is one of the best rewards you can receive.” She paused for a few moments, smiling to herself. “Or maybe you’d prefer that I kill you? I can always find someone else, after all.”
Julia was quiet. "Princess? So why are you here then?" She asked. She didn't think any of this was a good idea... being a handmaiden? Really? She would be a servant...

Someone then bumped into Vasilka...
Julia was quiet. "Princess? So why are you here then?" She asked. She didn't think any of this was a good idea... being a handmaiden? Really? She would be a servant...

Someone then bumped into Vasilka...
Vasilka didn’t reply, instead turning around to whoever bumped into her. “Do you want your days to end?!” She snapped, her voice showing a venomous tone.
Vasilka didn’t reply, instead turning around to whoever bumped into her. “Do you want your days to end?!” She snapped, her voice showing a venomous tone.
The man looked at her and laughed before walking away. Seems no one took her seriously. Julia waited for a reply and looked at the town.

Robert went into his apartment and sat down. Rysieran looked around and tried to learn about what happened after Vasilka fell from power.
The man looked at her and laughed before walking away. Seems no one took her seriously. Julia waited for a reply and looked at the town.

Robert went into his apartment and sat down. Rysieran looked around and tried to learn about what happened after Vasilka fell from power.
Vasilka glared at the man, before resuming her walk towards the closest market. “Going back to what I was saying before the rude interruption; I am a princess. My throne was taken from me two years after I began ruling. I plan on taking back my throne. If you lend me your body until then, I will let you do whatever you please...with the exception of plotting against me.”
Vasilka glared at the man, before resuming her walk towards the closest market. “Going back to what I was saying before the rude interruption; I am a princess. My throne was taken from me two years after I began ruling. I plan on taking back my throne. If you lend me your body until then, I will let you do whatever you please...with the exception of plotting against me.”
Julia sighed. "As long as you don't do anything i guess..." She said. This ghost? Was weird... she looked around the town. "Why are you going to the market though?" Julia asked. There was food at the house... "where is your throne anyway?" She didn't know anything about her so she had her share of questions.
Julia sighed. "As long as you don't do anything i guess..." She said. This ghost? Was weird... she looked around the town. "Why are you going to the market though?" Julia asked. There was food at the house... "where is your throne anyway?" She didn't know anything about her so she had her share of questions.
“I want pre-cooked food and your home seems to be devoid of it,” Vasilka said simply. “And my throne should be in the castle, which is in ruins. You wouldn’t happen to know anyone who could fix that, do you?”
“I want pre-cooked food and your home seems to be devoid of it,” Vasilka said simply. “And my throne should be in the castle, which is in ruins. You wouldn’t happen to know anyone who could fix that, do you?”
"No. But there are restoration teams around town. It will be expensive though. And why not cook it yourself?" She asked. Julia looked at the street.

Rysieran began to learn about the modern world. so much had been changed, for the better it seemed.
"No. But there are restoration teams around town. It will be expensive though. And why not cook it yourself?" She asked. Julia looked at the street.

Rysieran began to learn about the modern world. so much had been changed, for the better it seemed.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 305 306