Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1-on-1 with Eaglerider
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 305 306
Vasilka just blinked. “It looks like peasant’s food,” she observed.
Vasilka just blinked. “It looks like peasant’s food,” she observed.
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
"I'm not a princess. I'm a normal person." Julia said. She was ignoring her complaints.
"I'm not a princess. I'm a normal person." Julia said. She was ignoring her complaints.
Vasilka sighed. “Fine. I’ll eat your food.” She took full control over Julia again, and hesitantly took a bite. It...sort of tasted like dirt. But it was good dirt? Vasilka masked how she enjoyed it, instead pretending that every bite was horrible.
Vasilka sighed. “Fine. I’ll eat your food.” She took full control over Julia again, and hesitantly took a bite. It...sort of tasted like dirt. But it was good dirt? Vasilka masked how she enjoyed it, instead pretending that every bite was horrible.
Julia didn't know how she reacted, she was just glad that she ate something really. "So all done?" Julia asked.
Julia didn't know how she reacted, she was just glad that she ate something really. "So all done?" Julia asked.
“All done,” Vasilka said. There was a short pause. “Where’s the closest source of running water? I want to clean my hands; I got some of the purple goo on me.”

(OORP: Disclaimer: I don’t actually know what jam looks like XP It’s not a common thing in my house.)
“All done,” Vasilka said. There was a short pause. “Where’s the closest source of running water? I want to clean my hands; I got some of the purple goo on me.”

(OORP: Disclaimer: I don’t actually know what jam looks like XP It’s not a common thing in my house.)
(Do you know what jelly looks like? It's almost the same, it just doesn't have fruit chunks in it)

"Jam..." She said. "And in the kitchen there is a sink. Use that." She said assuming she knew how to use it.
(Do you know what jelly looks like? It's almost the same, it just doesn't have fruit chunks in it)

"Jam..." She said. "And in the kitchen there is a sink. Use that." She said assuming she knew how to use it.
(OORP: Vaguely. I’ve seen them a few times at the store, I just never really paid much attention to it.)

Vasilka reluctantly nodded—she didn’t normally take instructions from commoners, after all—and wandered over to what she believed was the sink. She gently turned the knob, smiling happily when water came out of the spout. She let the water run over her hands for a good thirty seconds before pulling them away. “Now I need a towel.”
(OORP: Vaguely. I’ve seen them a few times at the store, I just never really paid much attention to it.)

Vasilka reluctantly nodded—she didn’t normally take instructions from commoners, after all—and wandered over to what she believed was the sink. She gently turned the knob, smiling happily when water came out of the spout. She let the water run over her hands for a good thirty seconds before pulling them away. “Now I need a towel.”
"On the towel rack on the oven..." She said. Julia found her lack of common sense annoying at this point. She waited for her to find it wondering how on earth this princess ruled anything...
"On the towel rack on the oven..." She said. Julia found her lack of common sense annoying at this point. She waited for her to find it wondering how on earth this princess ruled anything...
Vasilka saw it, and mentally reminded herself to remember that. She wasn’t going to thank Julia for the directions, however. “Do you have any family I should be aware about?” She dried her hands on the towel. “...I’m not particularly fond of siblings.
Vasilka saw it, and mentally reminded herself to remember that. She wasn’t going to thank Julia for the directions, however. “Do you have any family I should be aware about?” She dried her hands on the towel. “...I’m not particularly fond of siblings.
Julia didn't answer her. She didn't want to put her brother in danger. She didn't know what to do about this ghost... she waited for the next question.
Julia didn't answer her. She didn't want to put her brother in danger. She didn't know what to do about this ghost... she waited for the next question.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 305 306